Start by marking “No Homo” as Want to Read:
No Homo

No Homo

Stiles' sophomore year starts something like this:

3 FourLokos + 1 peer-pressuring cat - 1 best bro to end all best bros = 1 Craigslist ad headline that reads "str8 dude - m4m - strictly platonic".

Derek is the fool who replies.

Word count: 84064 complete
Published March 26th 2014 by AO3

To ask other readers questions about No Homo, please sign up.
Angela Yes, I did and loved the story. It was hot and hilarious too.…moreYes, I did and loved the story. It was hot and hilarious too. (less)
Jeff well im sorry mr soccer but you cannot if u dont have eyes it will be very difficult won't it…morewell im sorry mr soccer but you cannot if u dont have eyes it will be very difficult won't it (less)

Start your review of No Homo
Julio Genao
Mar 31, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fanfic
ridiculous.

but smooooooooooookin' hot.

went through so much laundry that week, srrssly

SO MUCH LAUNDRY
Kat
And once again, proof that free and obscure fanfic sparkles and sizzles the most!

I'm going to second my Lo-Lo; I have a heart boner the size of Stiles' dick for RemainNameless. The entertainment, fun and dirtiness factor of her teenage locker room scented, unpretentious stories goes through the roof.

It all starts when the undeniably straight Stiles gets lonely after his homeboy Scott has left him for Australia. So what's a teen to do when his only friend left is Scott's judging cat? He posts
Smith Barney
Mar 31, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: M/M Fanfic Sterek & Supernatural junkies

Ridiculously-funny-endearing-filth. Kind of like those Cheetos-puff-balls that give you neon-orange fingers after you eat them. I mean..you don't actively go out of your way to eat those fatty-filthy little f'ers..it just kind of happens..and before you know it you're just..all orange and shit..and the bag's like all empty..and you're like how'd that happen.

So sure. This was that kind of mindless-entertaining-Cheetos-kind-of-read for me. Junk-food-funky-kind of good. Very much
Nick Pageant
Sep 23, 2014 rated it liked it
Recommended to Nick by: Rosa, really
Shelves: m-m
BR with Alona andIrina!

description

Wow. That was hot, hot, hot!

This was my first Sterek, thanks to Rosa for tempting me. Did I mention this was hot? Because it was HOT!

Thanks to Alona and Irina for joining me in our mutual initiation into the erotic mysteries of Sterek. HOT! HOT! HOT!

Lisa Henry
Let me tell you about this love story here.

The love story is between me and RemainNameless. There I was, minding my own business, when suddenly someone said, "Hey, you should read this Sterek fan fic by RemainNameless."

So I did.

And it made me laugh. How can you not fall in love with something that makes you laugh?

It's not perfect, but it's better than most fan fic out there, and a fair chunk of commercial fiction as well.

I am devouring Sterek fan fic lately. And RemainNameless is a big part
Nina
Mar 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I'm about to do a thing I don't normally do, okay?
I'm going to completely disregard any problems I may have had with this fic because it was simply too awesome.
You can't expect me to always be rational and shit, alright? Deal with it.

I don't hand out gold stars and cookies to stories with nits to pick. I'm kinda rigid like that. But this baby here filled my heart with so much happiness and sunshine that I JUST CAN'T DEAL WITH IT. So it gets all the stars and all the cookies. It gets everything.

Vivian
Mar 30, 2014 rated it really liked it
If you accept the absa--fucking--lutely ridiculous premise that Stiles is no-one-is-that-fucking-delusional boy then this is entertaining for the gobsmacking denial and sex. The hetero train left the station so long ago, but Stiles still thinks that he's on it. O_o

Honestly, Derek wants to know what goes through his head. How it all works. How he can convince himself that there’s a heterosexual way to not only send multiple dick pics, but basically ask for one.

If the mutual hand jobs didn't
Rosa, really

Oh my jesus, thank you to anyone and everyone who recommended this fanfic to yours truly. I can't remember who you are, but you're fuckin' fabulous.

This is exactly what I wanted to read -- something hot and sweet. And Stiles was so freakin' clueless it was adorable.

However I do wonder about the epic amount of laundry Stiles must have gone through. You know, cause of all the SPERM . Kleenex can only do so much. Did he have a washer/dryer in his apartment? Did he go to a laundromat? That must've
Marte - Thunderella
I loved it!

----------------------------------------
*thinks* "The title, No Homo? What's that about?"

*looks at cover. Two guys sitting on a couch. Okay... boring, but okay*

*checks reviews*

*thinks* "Wow, this has gotten great reviews! It's a shortie. And it's free!"

*looks at cover again*

*squints eyes* "What is that in the middle?"

*enlarges cover*

Shelves: sterek, fanfic
So this

this

and this

My first Sterek was a success. I loved it. This looks like the beginning of a beautiful addiction. (view spoiler)
Alvin
A REALLY HOT FANFIC!

UPGRADED RATING TO 4 STARS! (JULY 6, 2014)
This is one of the BETTER Sterek Fanfics out there! RECOMMENDED for those who want to try fanfics.

REVIEW:
I enjoyed this one! Man...I need to watch Teen Wolf. Sterek is so cool. :D

I'll critique the book cover first. Well no critiques from me because the cover is so HOT!!! XD

Okay I have to say that this is THE HOTTEST FANFIC I'VE READ SO FAR!!!
Every sex thing you can possibly think of, Stiles & Derek done it. Everything was
LenaRibka

3,5 stars

It was sweeeeet!

Like a big bag of my favourite Haribo's gummy candies!

And hoooooot!

And pretty funny!

And a bit sentimental at the end!

All in all- a very enjoyable read.

☆ Todd
Dec 22, 2014 rated it really liked it
This was my first Sterek fanfic, but I did really enjoy it.

Unlike most books, I just read a chapter or two, here and there, between finishing one book and starting another, so I read it over a couple of months, when I felt like it.

Stiles makes the book. He's an idiot, but funny and, at times, kind of charming.

The story line can get a bit far-fetched, but it'll always keep you smiling.

4 *clueless-bastard* stars for this one.
Jennifer☠Pher☠
Jun 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
description

Oh. My. God. This book. Absolute perfection. I want to read it again, and again and again. This is for real going on my favorites shelf. RemainNameless, you are freaking brilliant and I can't express enough my thanks to you for writing this and sharing it with all of us. Your imagination seems limitless and I am just in awe of you. Read.
destiny ♡⚔♡ [howling libraries]
Please, for the love of all that is good, can someone make an alternate cover for this book so that this cover isn't on my shelves.

Someone on twitter convinced me to read this. I've never even read/seen Teen Wolf. I literally have no idea who these characters are, so I essentially just pretended it was an OC novella. It was... something, alright. It's really trashy and smutty and hilariously, cringe-inducingly fun. There's probably a lot to unpack if you wanted to take the time, but honestly,
Ami
Aug 30, 2014 rated it really liked it
Recommended to Ami by: Every Sterek fans seem likely
Shelves: mm-free, mm-fanfic
I don't know if I can add anything useful since everyone else -- including the more Sterek fanfic fanatics -- have given their thoughts about this. So I'm going to be a bit shorter with my opinion this time, and use TWO .gif because this is one of those times where pictures talk more than words.

All throughout the book, this was my reaction towards Stiles OBLIVIOUSNESS of what he and Derek was doing (or that Derek felt gigantic crush towards him).

But then of course, in the end, Stiles did Neruda.
Camille
This story:

* ruined my productivity because I. Couldn't. Stop. Reading.

* made me invent a whole new shelf...I looove incremental hookups GFY deep denial. Love :-D

* turned me on. Cuz, yeah...

* made me ever so slightly emo. Neruda.

Eli Easton
Apr 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Very fun and well paced gfy story!
Alona
Sep 24, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m, gay-for-you
My first Sterek!!
BR with the beautiful Irina and the sexy Nick!

It was totally sweet, fun and OH SO HOT!
but come on... Stiles, WTF? clueless is the understatement of the century!

It took me more than three days to read it, and its not just the holiday+fanily... im telling you, once you start looking on line for "Sterek"... well, I'm an addict!!!

you want some? OK!!

description

They are so cute together, I know I want more of them!

description

but my next book will be:

description

and I want me some of that:

description

Thank you Irina and Nick!

Rosalinda *KRASNORADA*
Jul 04, 2014 rated it really liked it

Not a very believable story BUT boy that was HAWT!
Bitchie
Sterek, where have you been all my life?

I really fucking loved this. Yes, it had a few issues with scene changes and mixed up words, but I enjoyed every second of this story. Stiles was just so adorably clueless the whole time, and Derek was so sweet. I loved all Stiles' little justifications to himself, why things aren't gay. ( I can suck my own dick, so it's totally not gay to suck Derek's! )I loved that EVERYONE knew that Derek was bi and had been in love with Stiles for years BUT Stiles. I
~Mindy Lynn~
Feb 02, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: kindle-own
I almost put this one back on the TBR shelf. I just was not feeling it at the beginning. But in the end I stuck with it because there were so many high ratings and reviews. I'm glad I did. It turned out to be a very different kind of Sterek read that I have read so far and I ended up enjoying most of it.
Adam

Absolutely ridiculous, unbelievable, and at times borderline offensive.

But also absolutely funny, sexy, and squishy-feelings-inducing.

In this alternate universe where there are no wolves and Stiles is a clueless idiot, Derek and Stiles decide to rub one out together one night. As bros. Straight bros jacking off beside each other. And then, they decide to give each other a helping hand, because bros help each other out. And then they do more. But it's okay, because Stiles said "no homo".
Irina
Jun 11, 2014 rated it liked it
As the last one to cross the finishing line, I'm going to sound repetitive, but I'll say it anyway.

It was HOT!

For all their faults and immature behaviour, Stiles and Derek are sure sexy together. It was fun, and that's exactly what I needed.

Well, at least now I know what Sterek means. I feel silly being so ignorant about this, but now I get it. I can see how addictive this couple could be. They really are cute together. I'm going to turn a blind eye on many things that annoyed me here, because
Britta ★ Nachteule ★

I haven't seen Teen Wolf and I'm not a Sterek addict. But this was

I loved Stiles' reasoning why something isn't gay, which of course is completely gay!
"It's only gay if we're actually gay," Stiles says as it comes to him. "Which we're not. So it's just straight guy dick-touching."

The sex was HAWT...

... and varied! I honestly think, they tried everything!

The end was a bit to much romantic gesture for me but that's okay since I enjoyed this story so much!
Anna (Bananas)
Feb 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Anna (Bananas) by: Kat
Oh alright I'll read it. You don't have to twist my arm.
.....
This was sublime. Almost 100% Stiles and Derek, no insufferable side stories (because really, who needs that), endearing humor, and very, very satisfying sexy time. Despite an unappealing frat boy setup and somewhat questionable characterization at times, I enjoyed this so thoroughly, so enthusuastically, that I can't give it less than 5 stars.

Now I need more recs, urgently.
Tara♥ {MindforBooks}
Holy hotness batman!!

It took me way too long to get to this one, pretty sure I'm the last one on the planet to read it. (I may be prone to exaggeration from time to time.) I think the main reason was I knew that a lot of it was Stiles denying his feelings for Derek. I'm all for a bit of uncertainty but I don't like shit tons of it.

There is shit tons of it in this. But Stiles is not at all mean about it, he is just a little blind, so even though the whole 'I'm not into him, into him.' went on
Sunny
Apr 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
Recommended to Sunny by: Smith Barney
4 stars for the sheer entertainment value and the mention of Colby Keller and Dale Cooper :)

A cute, sexy, ridiculous story. I laughed, and squirmed, my way through the whole thing. The communication thing didn't even bother me, that's how much I loved this :)

A big thank you to Smith for bringing this to my attention *tips hat*
Christina

I can't believe I was able to ignore how far-fetched and OTT this is. I ignored all the "dudes" and "bro's" and how unbelievably clueless Stiles is. I stopped questioning the absurdity of it all and just had fun.

This was a light-hearted, hilarious and HOT read and one I'll be re-visiting!
Em
Filthy fun from beginning to end. I absolutely loved it and now have the Sterek bug BIG TIME!

• The Student Prince (The Student Prince, #1)
  • Drunk Text
  • Balloon Animals Are Awesome
  • Little Wild Animal (Little Wild Animal Universe, #1)
  • The Guy in the Window
  • Sparkly Pens (Sparkly Pens, #1-3)
  • Like a Sparrow Through the Heart (Like a Sparrow, #1)
  • The Violet and the Tom
  • Heated Rivalry (Game Changers, #2)
  • Want Me (Extracurricular Activities, #1-7)
  • Evenfall (In the Company of Shadows, #1)
  • I Know Where Babies Come From, Derek (I Know Where Babies Come From, Derek, #1)
  • Close Protection
  • Divided We Stand (The Searching Ceremonies, #1)
  • Electricity in the Contact
  • The Doors of Time (The Doors of Time #1)
  • Tiny Houses