Start by marking “Angels 101: An Introduction to Connecting, Working, and Healing with the Angels” as Want to Read:
Angels 101: An Introduction to Connecting, Working, and Healing with the Angels

Angels 101: An Introduction to Connecting, Working, and Healing with the Angels

Doreen Virtue frequently hears this question at her workshops, and usually points them to her book Healing with the Angels. Yet, even that book is a bit advanced for newcomers. One morning she clearly saw and heard the title Angels 101, and Doreen knew that the angels wanted her to write a very basic and elementary book.
Angels 101 is a nondenominational overview of who th
Published June 15th 2006 by Hay House

Catarina
Feb 25, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: believe
I liked Angels 101. I think Virtue's write was precise and simple, very easy to understand as is her message. Doreen tells us that angels are everywhere and that they are eager to help, we just need to connect with them in some way.
Throughout her book she explores the main realms of the angels and how they can help us. She gives tips and advisements. A very cute and practical book for those who believe in angels.
Autumn
A short but concise introductory book to the realm of angels and archangerls. Doreen conveys her beliefs without making them the final true creed,but rather inspires by believing immensely in her cause, inviting people to take a leap of faith and give the angels a chance to manifest in our lives. I will definitely be reading more from this author.
Veronika
Oct 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I read this book in 2-3 days as it was very easy to read and very positive. I like Doreen's writing style, her loving and encouraging voice will guide to discover how angels can be of help to people. Very easy to read and the examples are often very cute. The next book to read if you liked this one would be Archangels 101.
Stephanie McIntosh
Jun 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Though it's quite short I found this book so insightful and informative. I found the stories inside very inspiring and made me feel safe in the knowledge that angels are looking out for us. I recommend this book to anyone who's curious about Angels.
Jessica Haas
Jul 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Angels

I considered it very uplifting. I recommended it to someone else who looking for answers about our angels. I couldn't put it down
Bonnie
Jul 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: inspirational
This is an inspirational self-help book that is intended to give pointers to people who are looking for ways to improve themselves. The author shares her perspectives on her 15 favorite archangels. I was not aware that there are fifteen archangels. My studies on angelology identifies on seven, but I guess opinions vary.

What I found most enjoyable about this book were the stories that Doreen Virtue included by others who have had experiences with direct contacts with angels, events that include m
M Delacruz
Oct 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed the book. It was extremely informational, interesting and very easy to understand. I would highly recommend this book to anyone who wants to learn or have a better understanding on angels. The book is a very easy read but educational. Who better to learn the material than Doreen Virtue the author of the book.
Jbondandrews
Aug 18, 2019 rated it it was ok
There were some interesting parts to the book but God was used a little too frequently and some aspects to the Archangels was a little limiting, especially that they had to have specific colours and that ancestors couldn't be Guardian Angels and possibly of no real help at all.
Erin
Dec 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
Accessible. Easy to read.
Angela Gentile
May 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Easy-to-read with lots of true-life examples of how angels can work in our lives. Colourful and beautifully illustrated. Very uplifting.
Sandra Mckenzie
Jan 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wonderfully written. Nice little introduction to Angels, and I love all I've read by Doreen Virtue.
Blanche
Jun 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: awakening
4.5 Hoopla ebook First book I've read by this author and won't be the last. Very good introduction although almost to simplified
Christine
Jan 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Glad I read it!

Very informative book! Glad I read it! Gave a lot of reasons why angels are a big part of our word.
T. Brady
I use this book daily because I see repeated three-sequence numbers every day. Lately, 111, 222, 454, 555, 644, 707, 818, 909, 959 and of course still 444. My job is changing due to the local hospital buying our clinic. I'm helping take care of my mother-in-law who is affected by Alzheimer's. My daughter and her fiancé just moved from the east coast to the west coast so that he can work at the Jet Propulsion Laboratory for N.A.S.A. Every time I see 111, I picture my book title on a movie marquee ...more
Vishnu Vardhan
Feb 24, 2014 rated it really liked it
An amazing book about connecting with the angels that surround us, protecting and embracing the world with love and care. At all points of time, there are atleast two guardian angels protecting you, and archangels who are always available at your beck and call to heal the world of pain and suffering. So, reach out to them, and believe in them. Work together with them, and you will win the world. God bless Doreen. This book was enlightening.
Apr 05, 2012 rated it liked it
The content,itself, was interesting but it tended to meander to stories of the content matter and not specific ways to contact angels, prayers, meditation. It's supposed to be Angels 101, and the only information I got from this book was a list of angels that I could have researched on Google or Wikipedia.
Carla
Jul 16, 2013 rated it liked it
A nice book that introduces Angel Therapy via Doreen Virtue style. A definition of the Angelic Realm, how to connect, which angel to connect to, signs from the Angels, to reaching from help and healing - each chapter is broken down in a color scheme.
A nice book, easy read, filled with information that can be found in deeper depth in another one of her books.
Tara
Feb 11, 2014 rated it liked it
A true introduction, I would call it a primer to whet your appetite for more.

- hold a mental image of angels surrounding yourself and loved ones
- white is the energetic essence of angels
- signs can be anything that you see or hear 3 or more times or receive in an unusual way
- must act as a team with our guardian angels
Christina Vetter
Nov 03, 2013 rated it it was amazing
A lovely book about angels and great for beginners. I love Doreen Virtue's books. If you're looking to heal yourself or improve your life, her books are a great start. You'll feel a sense of joy while reading this book.
Liv Nikolis
Amazing! I highly recommend it to anyone who is interested in connecting with their Angels, both beginners and those who are already connecting with their Divine team will learn a lot from this book.
Carrie
Apr 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Moving and clarifying. If you had doubts, you won't after this.

Doreen does it again. helps us remember to include our angels I. all we do,and ask for more than we think we deserve.
Lisa Patete-dottoli
Nov 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing
AMAZING! and very informative! This was actually a text book used for my class at Southwest Institute of Healing Arts an accredited school I go to now.
Doreen Virtue is amazing and I would recommend every one of her books!
Aug 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: own
Easy to read book about Angels, a good book to read if you want to know more about the angels and how they can help you in your life.
IXthehermit
Jan 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I finished this book in 2 days. Doreen's writing is simple and gentle. It made me want to discover more about Angels. A very easy book if you're new to the subject.
Martine
Dec 09, 2009 rated it really liked it
An interesting and concise book that would appeal to believers or those wanting to know basics.
Emma
Oct 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I really loved this it was a quick read and had wonderful stories in it, I felt it brought me closer to my angels and opened my heart and mind
Tracey Gagne
Jun 18, 2007 rated it really liked it
Shelves: spiritualjourney
I really enjoyed this book as a basics to the world of angels of all types, including guardian angels and acrchangels, and how to use their help daily.
Satheesh
Jul 16, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: nonfiction
interesting short book on angels
Sherry
Jan 14, 2009 is currently reading it
My spiritual read of the month
Shannon Glen
Jun 30, 2012 rated it liked it
Very good information. It was interesting to read.

• Angels: How to See, Hear and Feel Your Angels
  • The Crystal Bible 2
  • The Ten Things to Do When Your Life Falls Apart: An Emotional and Spiritual Handbook
  • The Mystical Life of Jesus: An Uncommon Perspective on the Life of Christ
  • How to Love Yourself (and Sometimes Other People): Spiritual Advice for Modern Relationships
  • Empty Hands, A Memoir: One Woman's Journey to Save Children Orphaned by AIDS in South Africa
  • Oxford Messed Up
  • The Survival of the Soul
  • A Message of Hope from the Angels
  • Sacred Sounds: Transformation Through Music and Word
  • How to Tell if Your Boyfriend Is the Antichrist
  • Do Dead People Walk Their Dogs?: Questions You'd Ask a Medium If You Had the Chance
  • Animal Spirit Guides: An Easy-to-Use Handbook for Identifying and Understanding Your Power Animals and Animal Spirit Helpers
  • Awaken the Spirit Within: 10 Steps to Ignite Your Life and Fulfill Your Divine Purpose
  • The Book of Stones: Who They Are & What They Teach
  • Psychic Development for Beginners: An Easy Guide to Developing & Releasing Your Psychic Abilities
  • Love is in the Earth: A Kaleidoscope of Crystals - The Reference Book Describing the Metaphysical Properties of the Mineral Kingdom
  • The Chakra Bible: The Definitive Guide to Working with Chakras
Doreen Virtue is a fourth-generation metaphysician and clairvoyant doctor of psychology. Doreen is the author of numerous best-selling books and products, including Assertiveness for Earth Angels, and Healing With the Angels book and cards.

She's been featured on Oprah, CNN, Good Morning America, and in newspapers and magazines worldwide including her weekly column in Woman's World magazine called