Start by marking “Stolen Gifts (Gifts Series, #1)” as Want to Read:
Stolen Gifts (Gifts Series, #1)

Read Excerpt

Stolen Gifts (Gifts Series, #1)

Whoever said you can’t go home again was right.

My name is Van, and my life isn’t exactly going the way I’d expected. I moved far from home, away from everyone I know and love to avoid having to reveal my Gift…a Gift so strong it scares me. A Gift so strong I know people would try to use me for their own gain, regardless of how much it may hurt me.

A dear friend from my yout
Published June 19th 2013 by CreateSpace

To ask other readers questions about Stolen Gifts, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Stolen Gifts

Start your review of Stolen Gifts (Gifts Series, #1)
Sabrina
Feb 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
What a unique fresh spin in the paranormal genre. I was hooked from page one until the very last page. My only complaint is I read it too quickly and now I want the next book as the ending left me wanting more.

There are two types of people in this book, ones who are born with gifts and ones who are not. Van comes from a gifted family but they believe she doesn't have one. However she has a very strong gift. The gift of mind and it terrifies her so much that she never uses it and leads people to
Lillian ☁ Cloud 9 Books ☁
***4 Stars***

description

Van
Van was a scared girl that ran away from all her issues. In the beginning of the book, she returns to her hometown for her childhood best friend's wedding.

So... why did she run away 8 years ago? She ran away because she was afraid of her strong Gifts (very strong mind control). She also ran away because she was afraid of hurting the man she loved.

Caine
While Van was hiding in a small town, Caine had meaningless short relationships. He misses Van but doesn't want to chase after h
Hooked On Books
Jun 02, 2014 rated it liked it
Stolen Gifts by Rasha Selim is an intriguing story. Van and her family are all Gifted but Van has been hiding her Gift of Mind Control as the potential control she has over others frightens her. Her love interest in Caine, her brother’s best friend who is also Gifted.

The main storyline revolves around Van, her brother & Caine getting caught up investigating a series of disappearances and possible murders. The romance between Van & Caine was frustrating as he blew very hot and cold and nothing re
Pooja
Jun 04, 2015 rated it really liked it
I love a romance novel with a supernatural spin in it. In this book the world is divided into two types of people-Mundane & Gifted.

The heroine Van comes from a gifted family. She possess a powerful gift of her own, so powerful that she is afraid that it could change her and could make her hurt the people close to her. She was worried that people could use her for their own gain, once they know of her capability. So she left and has been living among the Mundane for the past eight years. Until s
SB Morales
May 26, 2014 rated it really liked it
This is such a wonderfully written story. It flows well and was easy to get hooked! It's a supernatural world with many having "gifts". The main character, Van, never seemed to fit in with her family. In a family full of gifts she was pushed harder for her lack of a gift. She goes home for a childhood friend's wedding. During her visit she finds love, mystery, and intrigue. The story has so much back story I can't wait to see the next in the series. I loved the world Selim created and can't wait ...more
Sheila Kell
Jun 09, 2015 rated it really liked it
In Stolen Gifts, there are people who have a gift and those who do not with many who covet them. Vanessa Lyons gift was more than she wanted. Keeping it secret, she moves away from everything and everyone to start over.

When Van goes home to a wedding, she runs into the one person her heart has yearned for - Caine Moore. Caine isn't the man Van remembered. Through confusing signals, Caine ends up dragging her into a dangerous situation.

I liked the world with the gifted in it. It made for an intri
Theresa Davis
Jun 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: paranormal
OMG!! I love this book!! I had no idea what I was getting myself into, I just wanted to read something different and I did. This new world where you have Gifted and Mundane living together made for an interesting read. Love Van and all the supporting characters. So Van has been keeping a secret from everyone and there is a mad man kidnapping people with Gifts. I can’t wait to find out what happens next with Van and Caine?!?!
Lisa
Apr 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Thoroughly enjoyed this book. Read it very quickly. Author not only developed the main characters well but also allowed us to know the supporting characters. I am a huge fan of paranormal romance and now I am a huge fan of Ms. Selim! I cannot wait until the next book in the series!
Shelley
May 29, 2014 marked it as to-read
Shelves: guest
Author's guest post at my blog:
Jenni
Mar 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Great new spin in romance and mystery. Can't wait for the next book.
Sara Benedict
Merrill
J
Elizabeth
Apr 21, 2014
Author Rasha Selim was born in Cairo, Egypt and was raised in both Cairo and Dubai, United Arab Emirates. She moved to the U.S. to attend college and pursue a career as a Forensic Psychologist. She left criminology behind to become the mother of three wonderfully active boys. Rasha has spent her life engaged with books and as stories of her own began to develop she knew that she had to get them do ...more