Start by marking “Crusader's Lady” as Want to Read:

Lynna Banning

Crusader's Lady

3.58  ·  Rating details ·  33 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
Jerusalem, 1192, The Third Crusade

Soraya al-Din is a woman bent on revenge. Disguised as a boy, nothing will keep her from her quarry!

Marc de Valery is a war-weary knight who has one last duty--to protect King Richard on his perilous journey back to England.

As the sun rises over the golden desert, Soraya sets out with Marc. It is the first step on a journey that will take
Published December 15th 2011 by Harlequin Special Releases (first published March 1st 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Crusader's Lady, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Crusader's Lady

Danielle The Book Huntress (Back to the Books)
This is a recommended book if you like a good, realistic medieval romance with a good dose of adventure, and have an interest in the Crusades. Soraya is a likeable, industrious, wise, and loving heroine. Although initially Soraya vows to kill Marc for killing her uncle, She didn't hang onto her vow to kill Marc so long that it was annoying. Instead she forgave him when she came to know him as a person. He accidentally killed her uncle, and he was sorry for it, and that was made clear. I was glad ...more
Stacie
A quick harlequin read about a war weary knight who is trying to protect King Richard's return to England. The heroine is disguised as a boy and travels with the knight to England to get an important message to the king - not realising that she is already traveling with the king disguised as a monk.
Abi Lí
Dec 17, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2014
Le iba a dar dos estrellas por los constantes errores de traducción. Pero llegado un punto los aparté y me centré en la historia. Jamás había leído ficción histórica y la verdad me gustó. La razón por la que le di tres es por... espera... ¡El hermano Andreas! Jajaja no pude si no verlo como una figura cómica. Sólo me imaginaba la reacción de todos al verlo y me muero de la risa.
Jodi
Oct 19, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
A decent attempt at accuracy for Historical Romance.
Amanda s
this was a great read. loved the ending but I didnt like the fact that you could predict what was going to happen in the ending. its the obvious! lol could have also used a little more heat.
Amy
Deirdre
Jun 20, 2014
Pauline
Jun 26, 2013
I was born in Oregon and raised in northern California. While growing up I listened to my grandparents' and my mother's stories about life on the ranch they owned in Douglas County, some miles east of Roseburg.

Later (after I retired from work as a professional editor for an aerospace firm) I began writing fiction based on these stories... my first book was "Western Rose," which is based on the unu
More about Lynna Banning...