Start by marking “Love Without End (Kings Meadow Romance, #1)” as Want to Read:
Love Without End (Kings Meadow Romance, #1)

Love Without End

(Kings Meadow Romance #1)

Chet and Kimberly have both failed when it comes to love. Will they risk their hearts to love again?

Chet Leonard's life was forever changed when his seventeen year old son died and then, soon after, his wife walked out on their family. Over two years later, all he wants to do is hold onto his horse ranch and raise his remaining sons to be honorable men.

Kimberly Welch, wido
Published November 25th 2014 by Thomas Nelson (first published November 11th 2014)

Carole Jarvis
Reviewed at The Power of Words: http://tinyurl.com/n7ncm69

In Love Without End, Robin returns to Kings Meadow, Idaho, the setting that I fell in love with in her previous novel, A Promise Kept. If you look at the cover and decide to pass, assuming this is just another typical "city-girl-meets-handsome-cowboy" romance, you will be mistaken and miss out on a moving story.

In Love Without End, Robin skillfully pens a narrative with deep emotion and a maturity that has to have come out of life experie
Emilee
Nov 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
This was a good book. I enjoyed the relationships. It was fun to read a romance about a couple in their forties with teenagers. Although there was very little romance. The ranch life was a small part of this story. I always like to read about horses. It brings back memories of when I was young and able to ride and spend time with horses. I have the other two books in this series and plan to read them in the future.
Marlene
Aug 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
Love Without End is first in the Kings Meadow Romance series by Robin Lee Hatcher. This is a contemporary Christian romance blended with short chapters that take place in the past, as early as 1944.

The hero, likable rancher Chet Leonard, was first seen going through tough times as a secondary character in A Promise Kept, which is listed on Hatcher's website as being a stand alone women's fiction. Chet is now focused on running his ranch and raising his two teenage boys, Sam and Pete.

The heroin
Jaquelyn Scroggie
Sep 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Hatcher writes an amazing story that keeps you turning the pages anxious to see what is going to happen next. Chet and Kimberly have been through some of the hardest things that you can imagine, but both are still doing the best they can. The last thing either of them want to do is fall in love again. Especially when Kimberly wants to live in the city, and Chet can’t live anywhere but at his ranch. They both have their own kids to worry about, and don’t need any more complications. But God often ...more
Brittany
Nov 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I had such a good time reading this book. I enjoyed it from start to finish and felt very connected to the characters and the beautiful setting of King’s Meadow, Idaho.

Both Kimberly Welch and Chet Leonard have known heartbreaking loss in their lives. Both have lost loved ones and are working through the hurt in their own ways. Kimberly is also trying to get back on her feet financially and worries about how her teenage daughter is handling the trials they have both endured.

I enjoyed reading abou
Cara
Aug 23, 2017 rated it liked it
Quick read. Predictable but sweet story. I did feel it was a little flat. No real conflict, except in their own minds, and not enough of the romance for my taste. I like it clean, but this felt almost nonexistent. I mean, the fist kiss was mentioned as part of a very brief memory of the night before. Come on.
Tiffany
Jan 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Mrs. Hatcher has done it again people. I literally can not get enough of her books. They give me all the feels. The setting of Kings Meadow was perfection and Nana Anna made this book amazing.
Tracey
Jul 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
After all the murder and mayhem I read, I needed this sweet read. Totally loved it!
Vicki Andrada
Mar 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I loved Chet and Kimberly's story! I love Robin Lee Hatcher's romances! She just has a way of telling them that makes you love them, and want to see the people in her stories live happily ever after! But in this book like all of hers I've read, she is real with her romances, too. There were issues this couple had to over come, past loves they had to get over. Both had been married and both were hurt in there marriages, so they had to learn to trust one another.

This story also weaves in the story
Heidi Robbins (Heidi Reads...)
The pace of this book is as leisurely as the stroll depicted on the cover. It really gave me time to get a feel for each of the characters as well as the setting. I totally appreciated that the romance between Chet and Kimberly was not of the whirlwind variety. The progress of their friendship and relationship was also slow-moving, interspersed with flashbacks from pivotal moments in Anna's life. Both Kimberly and Chet have issues to work through along the way, and with Anna providing profound i ...more
Nov 20, 2014 rated it really liked it
Robin Lee Hatcher is a hit or miss author for me. I absolutely love some books. Others, not so much. This was a good book, but not one of my favorite Robin Lee Hatcher books. It was kind of sad. I felt bad for all the characters in this book, even the horse, and wanted it to work out for them. All the characters had difficulties to work through and plenty of room to grow.

Half historical and half contemporary, this is a book to appeal to fans of both genres. If you love prairie romance (whether
Everydayreader1
May 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
In many ways, Chet and Kimberly are very different; she, from the city, and he an Idaho rancher. But they have both experienced extraordinary loss. They meet when Kimberly comes to the area to stay with her best friend because she believes she has nowhere else to go. Can they make a life together? And will they make that choice?

This book is rich in characters and the stuff life is made of. It is real and down to earth, and not a glossy romantic love story--but a love story, just the same. I am l
Lyn
Jan 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
I truly enjoyed Love Without End. This, the first book in the King's Meadow romance series, entwines two beautiful and heartfelt romances--one in the past and one in the present. Together they make this a special read. I'm so glad Robin wrote a love story for Chet who suffered so much in A Promise Kept (January 2014). Kimberly, so wrong for him, becomes so right. Not your run-of-the-mill cowboy romance--enriched with deft writing and deep emotion.
Courtney
Oct 12, 2014 rated it it was ok
I just could not get into this book. I must be the only person out there that doesn't want to live in King's Meadow. I also don't like horses. Seems to be a prerequisite to bonding with this book.
Becky Durstenfeld
May 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this story. Actually it is two stories in one. It alternates between the present with two main characters and the past which is about the past of another character in the present story. The only thing I don't care for about this style is that you know how her story ends. The characters are likeable and though they think they are not a good fit, they don't fight their attraction to one another too much like in some stories. You know they end up together, but that's OK as I like happily ...more
JanetW
Jun 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
Robin is one of my favorite authors ... another well done & very enjoyable book. Love Nana Anna & her quiet wisdom :)
Linda
Apr 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Fun read.
Amber
Jun 09, 2017 rated it liked it
good read, I had to take a break from MR. PATTERSON! lol good story line, christian theme.
Sadie
Apr 10, 2019 rated it liked it
Tolerable
Rebecka Dunn
Aug 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely one of the best I've read. Keeps you turning the pages as fast as you can.
Nancy
Jan 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoy Robin's books. Her stories of God's love, forgivness, romance, life storms and faith just reel me in. It is very hard to put her books down once I start them.
Sharon Rudolph
Jun 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
Another great book in this series! I have really enjoyed the characters and the storyline in this series. I look forward to reading more of the series.
Donna Kale
May 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: jan
Very good
Ellen White
Jun 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Love story of second chances for Chet and Kimberly. With raising teen ages, the ranch and horses they all found love and a home. Their stories alternate thru the books.
Marvy Herrera
A second chance, family, faith, romance all in a beautiful story. What not to love?. :)
Rachel
Oct 15, 2016 rated it it was ok
After reading A Promise Kept, this one was not at the same caliber. It was pretty boring.
Kathleen (Kat) Smith
For me, there has always been a flair for romance and the love of horses for as long as I can remember. Just looking at the cover of a novel that pairs a young woman and a man wearing a cowboy hat is enough to make me sigh! Couple that with a great premise of two people who have experienced loss in their marriages that make them both not sure if they are ready to get back in the saddle for romance or love anytime soon.

Robin Hatcher takes her readers back to a much loved setting she wrote about
Jalynn Patterson
Nov 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
About the Book:

Kimberly Welch, widowed mother of Tara, a rebellious fifteen-year-old, has reached the end of her finances and nearly the end of h
Kym McNabney
Another reviewer wrote, “THIS IS A MUST READ! But warning: You can NOT put it down!” I couldn’t agree more. This is the first book I’ve read by ROBIN LEE HATCHER. Before I completed it, I was looking up others books by her and quickly made a purchase, THE SHEPHERD’S VOICE. Involved in prison ministry, it immediately captured my attention. And guess what? I just started it and I CAN’T PU IT DOWN.

But enough about THE SHEPHERD’S VOICE, for that is a review for another day. LOVE WITHOUT END: A KINGS
Kathy
Oct 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It is a rare storyteller who can completely captivate a reader, but Robin Lee Hatcher does so with ease in her latest release, Love Without End. This incredibly well-written romance has an impeccable storyline, an outstanding cast of characters and a beautiful setting. The novel is, quite simply, a spectacular and riveting read that I highly recommend to anyone who enjoys faith-based fiction.

In the beautiful mountains of Idaho, two people who have suffered terrible losses must decide if they are
  • Love Arrives in Pieces
  • Home to Chicory Lane (Chicory Inn #1)
  • The Bachelor (Plain City Peace #2)
  • Back in the Saddle (Double S Ranch, #1)
  • Trust My Heart
  • Her One and Only (Porter Family, #4)
  • The Hearts We Mend (Banister Falls, #2)
  • Where Treetops Glisten: Three Stories of Heartwarming Courage and Christmas Romance During World War II
  • Valley of Decision (The Carthage Chronicles, #3)
  • The Wishing Season (Chapel Springs, #3)
  • Buttermilk Sky
  • As Waters Gone By
  • The Promise
  • When I Fall in Love (Christiansen Family, #3)
  • The Desire (The Restoration Series, #3)
  • Dreaming on Daisies (Love Blossoms in Oregon, #3)
  • Swept Away (Quilts of Love, #23)
  • Keep Holding On (Walker Family, #3)
Robin Lee Hatcher is the author of over 80 novels and novellas with over five million copies of her books in print. She is known for her heartwarming and emotionally charged stories of faith, courage, and love. Her numerous awards include the RITA® Award, Christy Award, Carol Award, HOLT Medallion, National Reader’s Choice Award, and the Faith, Hope & Love Reader’s Choice Award, and she is als ...more

Kings Meadow Romance (3 books)
  • Whenever You Come Around (Kings Meadow Romance, #2)
  • Keeper of the Stars (Kings Meadow Romance, #3)