Start by marking “12 Stories of Christmas” as Want to Read:
12 Stories of Christmas

12 Stories of Christmas

3.62  ·  Rating details ·  61 Ratings  ·  13 Reviews
Experience the wonderment of Christmas with this endearing collection of original stories.

Even though he s got3.5million copies of books in print, Pastor Robert Morgan writes only one short fiction story each year an original work he shares with his church on Christmas Eve. Now with a fresh new cover and six new stories, the entire collection of twelve is available in this
Published October 14th 2014 by Thomas Nelson (first published October 7th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about 12 Stories of Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 12 Stories of Christmas

Anna
Pastor Robert Morgan writes a short story each year to share with his congregation on Christmas Eve. This is a collection of those stories. The stories are sweet, inspirational and a great reminder of the true reason we celebrate Christmas.
Elizabeth Green
Nov 23, 2017 rated it liked it
Over all I enjoyed it. I felt some stories were a bit two unrealistic and convenient. Some stories felt like hey were lacking substance but over all it was quick and very Christmas’s. It focuses on the Christian meaning of Christmas and is a bit prechy.

That’s my boy: 2 stars - it was a bit to cheesy
Ollie: 4 stars a heart warming story
Mainly Christmas: 2 stars - I don’t know what it was but something felt off
The poet boy: 5 stars - absolutely hilarious
Over my dead body: 3 stars a bit two convenie
Laney
Nov 16, 2015 rated it liked it
A quick easy read, in between books coming off hold at the library. Christian in nature and fun to get in the spirit of the holidays.
J Layne
Nov 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
This is so much better to read than to listen to the Audible version. It is easier to catch the details in these short stories while eyeballing the words. Also, the pictures are beautiful and add so much to the interest and appeal of the stories.

THE TWELVE STORY TITLES ARE AS FOLLOWS: That's My Boy", "Ollie", "Mainely Christmas", "Poet Boy", "Over My Dead Body", "The Telegraph Girl of Telegraph Hill", "Five-Quarters of a Mile", "A Blue Danube Christmas", "Nativity Seen Smiling", "Gabriel's Cry",
Heather
May 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
"Technically", I didn't "read" this book, I instead listened to the audio version of it and truly did enjoy it. Talk about a treat around Christmas time, or anytime you need a little Christmas cheer in your life. Great voice work by the voice actors for the audio. All of the stories were on the shorter side, but beautiful and sweet and just wonderful. I truly enjoyed these. My first reading experience for Mister Robert J. Morgan, but I am well pleased. I will likely listen/read this again in the ...more
Sarah Evans
Dec 08, 2016 rated it really liked it
Charming set of Christmas short stories, most with a spiritual element to it (the author was a pastor). Some were better than others, so these were my favorites:
That's My Boy
Ollie
Mainely Christmas
The Telegraph Girl of Telegraph Hill
Nativity Seen Smiling
Gabriel's Cry
Nicole
Feb 20, 2018 rated it liked it
12 short Christmas stories. Quick and enjoyable read.
Mary Quinn
May 02, 2018 rated it liked it
Feel good stories, some better than others.
Cjpeffer
May 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
Loved this collections of stories
Mark
Dec 19, 2014 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this book. Some of the stories were better than others, but overall it was a great collection of Christmas stories that helped to bring the true meaning of Christmas to mind.
Angela Hursh
Dec 20, 2015 rated it liked it
Charming and warm-except for the very last story which was boring and pointless...I think Morgan got bored and gave up.
Kathie
Jan 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: appalachian, southern
Short and sweet stories of Christmas.
Lisa
Kate
Dec 27, 2015
Georgette Belisle
Dec 31, 2015 rated it really liked it
Pastor Morgan illustrates 12 very different stories of love and generosity.
Nancy