Start by marking “Tritonium” as Want to Read:
Tritonium

Tritonium

Poseidon, god of the sea, must rescue his brother’s daughters from the planet Mangina. The product from an affair, the girl's existence needs to be kept away from Zeus' wife. Done with protecting his brother, he sends his son, Triton and friends into outer space. The boys go on an intergalactic voyage with a spaceship pulled from the future, and a sexy AI computer named, C ...more
ebook
Published March 23rd 2014 by Smashwords Edition

To ask other readers questions about Tritonium, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tritonium

Christoph Fischer
"Tritonium" by Yelle Hughes is an excellent urban fantasy adventure featuring Greek Gods as heroes in space. With tongue in cheek the ancient gods are portrayed as modern beings who are on a rescue mission to a different planet. Old meets new in a post-modern and witty twist of those classic immortal characters.
I took Ancient Greek at grammar school and appreciate the imaginative incarnations of the known immortals, Eros being my favourite. Hughes seems knowledgable about the original characters
Janet E.
Mar 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Yelle Hughes has talent that puts her head and shoulders above most new writers debuting today. She also loves mythology, which makes her work resound with the harmonies that make us human. In Tritonium, Poseidon, god of the sea, must rescue his brother’s daughters from the planet Mangina. A result of one of the many affairs of Zeus, the king of the gods, with mortal women. Knowledge of this bastard girl-child must be kept from Zeus' wife, Hera. Poseidon, tired of cleaning up Zeus' messes, sends ...more
Hanne Klein
Mar 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
A brilliant story

This was a short story, but very entertaining. I was quite amused as I read about the colorful characters of the Greek Gods played out as brave men in space. They were on a trilling secret mission to save the kings twin daughters. A brilliant story that inspires you to anxiously wait for the next novel to be published by the talented author Yelle Hughes.

Deborah McClatchey
Mar 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was happy to pick up a free copy of this sci-fi adventurous short story. I was not disappointed! It was exciting and I couldn’t put it down. Greek Gods!! It is not my usual genre, but I found it thrilling, and author Yelle Hughes does a brilliant job creating her characters and the plot excellent. I would love to read the full length book. I give it high marks!
Brandt
Mar 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Fun short story. Tritonium: (Greek Gods in Space) by Yelle Hughes is a well written little gem.
Angel Medina
Jan 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
A book about Greek Gods and space travel, that is the only reason why it doesn't get a perfect 5. The story is well-written and the action scenes are well worth it. The only knock is that the story is a bit cliche and sounds like a story I've heard before. However, to the author's credit, she does a good job putting her own twist on the story. Overall a great read for a book that is outside my normal comfort zone when it comes to genres!
William O'Brien
Mar 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Great 5***** adventure

Tritonium: (Greek Gods in Space) ...
Yelle Hughes

A brilliant and highly imaginative short story.

I really enjoyed this one as the gods go on a space voyage to the planet Mangina.
Great action and adventure with epic characters and a modern twist.

I hope there are many more tales to come from this author.
Joan
Dermot Davis
Ryan Grant
Aug 20, 2014
Jenny May
rated it did not like it
Sep 13, 2016
Apr 03, 2014
Darrell
Jun 19, 2017
GOOD REVIEWS: Reviews needed for Greek Mythology SciFi 3 8 Apr 08, 2014 11:51AM
I spent my summers in Pennsylvania visiting my grandmother as a child. She would always kick me out of the house so she could watch her soaps.

Sitting on her steps dejected and bored her neighbor, Mrs. Williams felt sorry for me and began giving me boxes of her old Harlequin romances. I would sit in a tree passing the time disappearing into the lives of rich men saving some poor woman.

I discovere
“Traveling through space is for the birds. I’m bored…should’ve brought the wife.
Poseidon, the Okeanos Pantheon.”
8 likes