Start by marking “Wrong (Breaking the Rules, #2)” as Want to Read:
Wrong (Breaking the Rules, #2)

Wrong

(Breaking the Rules #2)

Pepper is a bitch—and proud of it. She has a great family, the best two friends a girl could ask for, and the career she’s always wanted. But the buck stops there. Aside from the people closest to her, she completely lacks in the social department. Because of her snarky, bitchy, full on attitude, she’s unapproachable, at best.

Pepper learned in high school that you have to
Published March 19th 2014 (first published February 27th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Wrong, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wrong

Beth
Mar 29, 2014 rated it really liked it
4 Flirty Stars

Who doesn't love a good, fast, flirty read? This is like a the Mustang of books. A red Mustang. Cute, sexy and ready to rev your engines. Don't get me wrong here....I know jack crap about cars. But I do love a red Mustang. Convertible. This is book is a top down, wind in your hair, kinda book. "Top down"...sounds kinda dirty. I likey.

We first met Pepper in Broken Book #1. She is the BFF of Andi. You remember Andi....can't keep her panties on? Pepper is the opposite of Andi. She is
Red Cheeks Reads
Mar 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Wrong is book two in the Breaking the Rules series by K. Webster. This book can be read as a standalone, but I do feel the knowledge provided in the first book, Broken, does enhance the story. Plus, Broken is an Amazing book so why would you skip it! Wrong follows Pepper, Andi’s best friend and roommate, and Jordan, Jackson’s brother and business partner. Wrong is full of drama, action and tons of steamy scenes that will get your panties in a twist (if you’re wearing any!)

Pepper is beautiful, sm
The Novel Lifestyle
Mar 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
So let me start by saying JORDAN IS MINE

description

ok now that we have that part sorted...

Book 2 in Author K Webster's Breaking the Rules Series just keeps getting better!!!

I freakin' loved this book. I am in the process of writing my proper review but amazon couldn't wait. You all need to get this series. It's sizzling! Her characters are completely loveable, swoon worthy, funny, sexy and everything in between.

This is a series not to be missed!!

Well done to my wonderful Kristi on yet another fantastic
Snow
Oct 01, 2014 rated it really liked it
well, the 2nd part is way better then the 1st, I gotta say.
and it is again written in a fairytale-ish way, at least I had such a feeling in the end
the hot, stunning almost alpha, troubled but sassy and bold woman, a lot of hot sex, love, some serious trouble along the way, and HEA, all wraped up with a shiny fairytale-ish ribbon!
Jan
Aug 13, 2014 rated it really liked it
Brilliant!

Hot Alpha male, protective caveman,swoon worthy CEO who knows how to treat a woman, just my kind of read.
Gripping plot & likeable characters.

Loved it :-)
Fatmata Sankoh
May 08, 2018 rated it liked it
Although I liked this read, I didn’t enjoy it as much as I did the previous. The hotness was still there but it lacked the excitement that the previous had.
Cynthia Austin
Nov 06, 2018 rated it liked it
Meh...book two was pretty much a flop for me.

This story focuses on Andi's BFF, Pepper, who links up with Jackson's brother, Jordan.

The beginning took off like a rocket, and I was excited to see where things were going to go with Jordan and Pepper. But after a day of meeting her, Jordan was willing to throw $600K of his fast dwindling bank account at a museum gala simple to force Pepper to be his date. He was not financially stable to be making such a dumb donation, no wonder Compton Enterprises
Kathy West
Mar 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good story.

Pepper (Elizabeth) and Jordan have a sweet story.
Pepper is on edge over an event from her pat and never lets anyone in. Jordan is a good guy who will do whatever it takes to get Pepper to trust him.

This was a sweet story with some very sexy scenes.
I Love Story Time

Wrong
Book two of the Breaking The Rules Series
By K Webster

Wrong is the second book in the Breaking The Rules Series, following Broken. This story follows Pepper and Jordan.

I can say that this book was exceptional. I was unable to put it down!! From the prologue, I was completely wrapped up in the story.

Excuse my language, but...Pepper is a bitch! She doesn’t take any crap from anyone and she will certainly put you in your place. She doesn’t get close to anyone other than her best friends Andi a
Chu
Review Originally Posted at: Book Freak

Rating: 4.5 Stars

PEPPER!!!!! I have been waiting for her!!! I fell in love with her snarky and feisty character the first time I met her in Broken, and I was desperate for her story. Thank goodness I didn’t wait that long for her.

She’s beautiful, smart, well-loved by her family and her friends but wasn’t really a social butterfly. I knew there was something behind this façade of hers, something that initiated the ‘bitchiness’ attitude – but I never expected
Claire
Mar 02, 2014 rated it really liked it
Wrong Review

This is Breaking The Rules #2 and it’s Pepper’s story! We met Pepper in Broken and we know she’s fierce and shy all rolled into one. She doesn’t date, doesn’t want a relationship, she hides her beauty behind drab clothes to ensure she doesn’t attract attention.

Unfortunately it doesn’t work as Jordan (sexy Jackson’s brother) sees right through it…

Right at the beginning of Wrong we find out why Pepper is like she is, I wont go into details, lets just say she was hurt by a guy in high s
Elle
Feb 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc

Wrong is the second book in K. Webster’s Breaking the Rules Series and is every bit as satisfying as the first book, Broken. I absolutely loved everything about Broken and could not wait to get my hands on Wrong. This story follows Pepper (Andi’s roommate) and Jordan (Jackson’s brother). While I think this could be read as a standalone, readers will get a better grasp on the characters if they read both books. Besides, the first book was fantastic so you w
Books&Dreams
 photo bookwormsreviewicon.jpg

I was gifted this book from the author for an honest review.
I gave this book 5 stars.
This is book two in the Breaking Rules Series.

Stars: 5
Book: Wrong (Breaking The Rules #2)

Pepper is a beautiful, strong woman and man does she have some attitude to go with her. She has been burned in the past and she is determined to never let that happen again, so in turn she pushes away any potential suitors that come along. To say Pepper has an armored heart is a bit of an understatement and I fell in love
Jackie's Book Review
Mar 28, 2014 rated it really liked it
Wrong by K. Webster is the second book of the Breaking the Rules series. Now you don't have to read the first book Broken because this can be read as a standalone but I recommend reading Broken just because it's good too!

Okay so in Wrong we get to see what's up with Pepper who is Andi's from Broken's best friend since college. Pepper is a smart mouth sassy as she is adorable. She's the kind of girl that you think is a push over by looking at her with her hair in a bun and her big black frame gla
Evette
Apr 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars
I have a serious girl crush on Pepper. Oh…and on Jordan. So I guess it’s more of a couple crush!
This story is in tandem in time with Andi and Jackson’s romance in the first book Broken.

Jordan is Jackson’s older brother and partner in their company. Passionate and won’t take no for an answer. Once he sets his sights on Pepper the fun begins.

Pepper is Andi’s best friend. She seems to have it all together. Yet she has her heart and secrets on tight lock up.

Her inner monologue is hilarious.
Wendalina
Mar 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This book has helped me discover that maybe everyone is broken a little in their own way. Naturally when said bad thing happens you want to protect yourself, be a stronger person, never be that weak again. While these things have nothing to do with why it happened, you can't help but to feel guilty in some way. So instead of letting it break her, Pepper built up walls using the incident and everything surrounding it to become a completely different person. She may be extremely intelligent and st ...more
Bibi
Feb 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I fell in love with the Breaking the Rules series with the story of Andi and Jackson in Broken. We got a glimpse of Pepper and Jordan in Broken so I couldn't wait to read Wrong. K. Webster did not disappoint!

Pepper is a naturally gorgeous and feisty intelligent woman that doesn't take anyone's crap. Jordan is a delectable fun loving hunk of a man that has brains and is a successful business man. Jordan is open to the attraction between him and Pepper....Pepper isn't so open to the idea of a rela
Jodie Squelch
Mar 22, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2014-reads
This is the second book in the breaking the rules series…. giving you Pepper and Jordan’s story.
This book is jammed packed with just the right amount of love, sex and angst……..
I devoured this book in one sitting….. I wanted/ needed Pepper’s story since I read Broken….. I was not disappointed and loved this story.
Pepper is a strong, independent catty, bitchy woman on the outside….. This is her way of protecting her frail, broken inside.
Jordan is a strong, sexy, businessman who crashes into Pepper
Lisa
Mar 27, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
Wrong by K. Webster is the second book in her Breaking The Rules series. What an amazing story. Pepper is such a strong and beautifully broken woman and Jordan is the perfect man to draw her out from behind her barricades.

This story could almost be sub-categorized as a thriller in parts. very exciting with some majorly unexpected twists and the wonderful happily ever after. K. Webster has done it again and I'm excited to read more in this series and from this author.
Jennifer Smith
Mar 31, 2014 rated it it was amazing
WOW!!! Pepper (Elizabeth) and Jordan are wow!!!! Great Great Great Story! I understand why Pepper is the way she is ... I LOVE Jordan for opening her up to see that she isn't who she is pretending to be!!! The twists in the story! I just KNEW who the "lawyer" was and boy was that funny shit when I ended up right!!! I loved this story a tad bit more than Broken ... and to say that I am BEYOND FUCKING INTRIGUED as to what happened to Olive is a mild understatement! Can't wait to see what her and B ...more
Isabella Bearden
Apr 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I didn't think Wrong could top, Broken, but I was wrong! Pepper and Jordan make a wonderful couple! Despite what she went through in high school, and not wanting to let anyone in. Jordan knocked down her walls to prove to her that he wants to be there for her. I love how the book a slight twist to it. How everyone was still in the book and K. Webster didn't throw anyone out. Well done! Can't wait for the next book!!
Dena
Mar 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed Jackson and Andi's story in Broken but I have to say that I enjoyed reading Wrong about Jordan and Pepper much more. The story line was genuine and Jordan's feelings for Pepper were expressed from the beginning. He helped her get over the past and what happened to her as well as saving her life. I cried, laughed and fell in love with this story. I want more on Jackson and Jordan now.
book junkie
Mar 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Omg I loved this series although at times I wanted to slap pepper for being so stubborn lol I loved her and jordons story as much as I did andi and Jackson's I can't wait to read the next one ;)
Erica
Feb 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
You will absolutely fall in love with Pepper and Jordan! This series gets better and better! Wrong has just the right amount of sex and story! GREAT GREAT read!
Kristy Croll
Mar 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Loved the second book just as much as the first!! Can't wait for book 3 to come out ;)
JadeSarah.
Feb 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
"No man would make me feel weak again. I was Pepper the bitch."

Ahh this one definitely took me by surprise!

This is the second book in the breaking the rules series. This is Pepper and Jordan's book. We have Pepper who is a bitch and does it with ease because she lets very few people get close since she learned it's best that way. Then we have Jordan (sigh) who is charming and flirty and is the reason Pepper struggles to keep her walls up. Will she let him in or will she hold onto the past and l
Colleen Giminiani
May 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This Breaking the Rules series by K. Webster was AH-mazing! It was packed with a great story line, characters a reader can easier love and hotness that has the potential to devour you whole. I definitely recommend this book and the rest of the series to fellow readers. I doubt anyone would be disappointed. MUST READ!
Monsterella Reviews
May 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Everyone thought Pepper was a hard, cold broad but they couldn't have been more wrong. She was a woman who has been hurt and wronged, waiting for that special someone to come along and bring her out of the shell she put around her fragile self. Never showing her softer gentler side to anyone; besides her roommates, her two best friends, her only friends actually.

Jackson is a man who doesn't play around, even though others wrongly see him as a Playboy with money. He is a businessman who works har
Catarina Swartz
Dec 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
What can I say book 2, Wrong is about Pepper and Jordan, we meet them in book 1, we find out so much more in book 2, it explores how Pepper got her name and why she is the way she is. You will fall in love with Jordan, he is so patient with her and not once gives up on her. You can feel the chemistry between them and you just want to push it along. Pepper finally opens up to him and finally feels safe and protected.

Book 2 is just so good, when they are finally a couple Pepper past comes back to
Nancy
Sep 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Move over Jackson I am in love with Jordan!!!

When we first meet Pepper in Broken we all think she is a bitch. I couldn’t wait to find out why? Once I learned her story I got it and I felt bad for her. I was so glad she found Andi and Olive and had good parents because she really is a good person and deserved some happiness in her life.

When in came out in Broken that Jordan was into her I was like oh yay he seems like a nice guy, he will be good for her, a little geeky, but Pepper is a strong gi
  • Demon Marked (Demon Bound, #2)
  • With Love in Sight (Twice Shy, #1)
  • The Catalyst (Preternaturals, #3)
  • Breaking Beau (Rock Hard, #2)
  • Reckless River (Men of Mercy, #3)
  • Why These Two (Vampire Assassin League, #11)
  • Drain Me
  • The Covert Wolf (Phoenix Force, #1)
  • Her Prodigal Passion (Mayhem in Mayfair, #4)
  • Yesterday's Tomorrows
  • The Virgin's Revenge (Rancho del Cielo, #4)
  • Lessons in Seduction (Once Upon An Accident, #2)
  • Perfect Catch (Boys of Summer, #2)
  • Talk to Me (Protector, #1)
  • Doing the Right Thing (Mansell Brothers, #1)
  • Justin (Tales of the Shareem, #6)
  • Limits
  • Hunted by Darkness (Darkness #4)
K Webster is a USA Today Bestselling author of over sixty romance books in many different genres including dark romance, taboo romance, contemporary romance, historical romance, paranormal romance, and erotic romance. When not spending time with her supportive husband and two adorable children, she's active on social media connecting with her readers.

Her other passions besides writing include read

Breaking the Rules (5 books)
  • Broken (Breaking the Rules, #1)
  • Scarred (Breaking the Rules #3)
  • Mistake (Breaking the Rules #4)
  • Crushed (Breaking the Rules #5)