Start by marking “Their Ex's Redrock Serial Bundle 1-4 (Texas Alpha #1)” as Want to Read:
Their Ex's Redrock Serial Bundle 1-4 (Texas Alpha #1)

Their Ex's Redrock Serial Bundle 1-4

(Texas Alpha #1)

Tess is set to catch her husband. She runs toward the hotel in a thunderstorm seeing a couple in a clench on an outside balcony. She opens her mouth to scream at them when a man grabs her, shutting off her scream. Tess learns the tall, dark, and powerful man is Vincent Whitehorse and it's his wife having an affair with her husband.

Vincent and Tess find themselv
Published March 21st 2014 by Shirl Anders (first published January 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Their Ex's Redrock Serial Bundle 1-4, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Their Ex's Redrock Serial Bundle 1-4

Margo
Dec 17, 2018 rated it liked it
If you occasionally find yourself reading Kristen Ashley books and thinking they are too long, this author seems like a great substitute. This book has all of the KA hallmarks: laconic, hyper-possessive, secretive H's; naive h's that are wanted by every man in town; cartoonishly bad OWs; a plethora of hot men who are being done wrong by their current women and therefore in need of a book of their own; and some sort of tiresome external crime-related drama that holds it all together.

This book is
Reader
Jun 25, 2014 rated it really liked it
HOT ALPHA

This is a good romance featuring two people who first meet as both their spouses are cheating, with one another. Tess and Vincent have an immediate attraction. Tess wants to confront her husband as it's not the first time he's cheated. But Vincent wants to take a more measured approach, as there's so much more at stake than the cheating. There's possible mob involvement.

I liked this story, Vincent and Tess were hot together. The ex's were easy to dislike. There's
Jun 25, 2014 rated it really liked it
A friend recommended this story to me as I like Kristen Ashley and this author has a similar way of writing. There's the 'alpha male', the 'babe', the 'honey' the fact the heroine doesn't think much of herself but suddenly not only does the hero adore her but most of his friends fancy her as well and she also finds them all attractive even though she's with the hero! It is very similar to Kristen Ashley's way of writing and I definitely enjoyed it and will be reading more of this author but afte ...more
Audra Hart
Dec 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Sexy and raw!

While there's a lot of pain in this story there,'s also a lot of steamy, fast paced action in and out of the bedroom. Despite the painful subject of infidelity the author moves the story forward in an entertaining and attention grabbing way. The characters are a blast to get to know. Lots of fun.
Cherryl Montgomery
Jul 15, 2018 rated it liked it
Too much!

Wow this book was hella erotic. That said, the plot was interesting about two people meeting in an odd way, catching their spouses cheating with each other. Tess Navarro and Vincent Whitehorse were married to two very selfish and self absorbed people. Luna Whitehorse and Steven Navarro were so absorb into each other that they just forgot all about their vows. Tess wanted to confront but Vincent stopped her because he had a plan to get rid of them once and for all. In their drunken c
L M
Mar 06, 2018 rated it liked it
Loved the plot but the speech style is not my cup of tea. I wonder if English is a second language for the author.
Cannot understand why people stay with serial cheaters. Both Tess and Vincent knew their respective others were cheaters.
A wonderfully different take on the old cheating ex scenario and I really loved the abused shelter aspect.
Liked the main characters and the baddies were easy to loath.
Whilst I really love this story the sentence structure, or lack of, just m
iDreem2

Story 3.75
Sex 4.0
Series 3.75

* rating system
5.5 OMG can I live in this book!
5.0 I laughed, I cried, I was horny, I love the characters.
4.5 I would definitely read this again, when does the next come out?
4.0 Nice escape, I'll have another.
3.5 Better than ok, maybe it gets better.
3.0 "A" for effort, glad to support your dream
2.5 Nice try, keep working on it.
2.0 yea
Debra
May 31, 2017 rated it liked it
Their Ex's Red rock book 1

This is hot... What do you do when you catch your spouse cheating? What happens when your soon to ex is with another married person? And you find him/her with the other cheaters spouse? Well here is one story. But the twists don't end with this story. No there are a few more to come.
Julie
Apr 08, 2019 rated it did not like it
UGH! Thank god I’m done. Spouses being cheated on decide to cheat, seriously!? This book was so stupid! The characters had no chemistry. The sex was monotonous and never ending, I actually skipped lots of it just to get through the book.
Bev Ross
Dec 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Love Tess and Vincent!

This was an awesome story I can't wait to read the rest in this series! I love the reservation! The native Americans are so sexy!
Diane
Aug 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Really enjoyed this book

Liked this book which held my attention. Loved the characters and storyline and will be looking for the next book
Janet Fleckenstein
Apr 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Excrllent

This is a heartbroken story. So much so Gustavo am going to check out the sequel on Amazon right now.
Alina Neacsu
Mar 18, 2017 rated it liked it
kind of complicated :(
Nickcole
Jun 11, 2014 rated it really liked it
Stars: 4

Overall: Tess is in an apartment packing lot watching her husband having sex with another woman on a balcony. Before she can even say anything a hand goes over her mouth and she is pulled over into the corner. She finds out the hand over her mouth is non other than the husband of the woman her husband is cheating on her with. They go to a bar and end of getting drunk and having sex. After this point, they start to become wrapped in each other and feelings start to come into p
Angie
Apr 02, 2014 rated it really liked it
I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads.

The description of the book instantly made me want to read it. I wonder if this ever happens in real life, seems possible. Tess and Vincent meet when they both are following their spouses to verify if their spouses are cheating. What would normally end up as heartbreaking issue finding out your spouse is cheating turns into a greater love in the end.

Characters: I instantly connected to Tess; I could feel her heart break wh
Holly Bargo
Jun 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
Hot, hot, hot

Sizzle me Kindle! I read the first installment of this serial a long time ago and, when the whole shebang was offered for free, I took it. The circumstances of the story are pretty absurd, with our heroine suddenly becoming a focus for three alpha hunks, Vincent, Finn, and Cabe. She's attracted to all three, too, and the story hints--briefly--that she will leave our hero for one of the others. That's dashed quickly, because she believes whatever comes out of his mouth. Anyway,
Karen
Jun 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
Tess Navarro suspects her husband, Steven, is cheating on her. He's done it before. But this time she follows him and is standing in the pouring rain ready to confront him when someone grabs her from behind.
Vincent Whitehorse knows his wife, Luna, is cheating on him. She's done it before. But he can't let the rain soaked woman watching the adulterous couple on the balcony confront them. So he takes her to his truck, then to a nearby bar, where they find they have alot in common. Their spouses a
Annie
Jun 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Great Story

A smoking hot, sexy drama. Vincent and Tess meet in the rain outside the hotel their spouses are halving an affair at. They bond over whiskey and their shared hurt, then fall onto bed. for a long night of hot drunken sex. A misunderstanding has Tess running, and Vincent following. Vincent soon to be X is crazy, and Tessf's is obsessed and delusional. Vincent has a plan to take care of both their X problems. He and Tess have something special and they deserve some happiness. I love
Leslee Anderson
Apr 20, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, box-sets
I received this set as an ARC for an honest review, so here goes.

Hot hot hot!!! Ex's is funny, entertaining and extremely erotic. Vincent's wife is having an affair with Tess's husband. When Vincent and Tess meet sparks fly and don't stop. I laughed out loud to Tess's inner monologue. Vincent's new found caveman had me quaking in my boots with lust. The story is a quick and easy read that draws you in immediately. As I finished the book I kept wondering about the other characters in the story.
Sweets Books
Mar 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This was actually really good! I didn't expect to be……I figured it would be a short story with no real development in the story or characters! Boy was I wrong, it had me hooked from chapter one and on! Tess & Vincent were just HOT in & out of bed! They just completed each other the way they needed! Him it was needing the sweet & sassy she provided! Her it was needing the bossy take charge type guy he offered! Overall it was really good! Steven got his in the end and Luna was just a d ...more
Starla
Jun 02, 2014 rated it really liked it
I just had to read the series straight through. The characters were interesting and the story kept me wondering what would happen next. The chemistry from the first meeting between Tess and Vincent was scorching. I will be looking for more of the Redrock series. I am going to recommend this to my friends because it was interesting and I really liked the characters. I really want to read more about Tess's best friend Rusty she seems like a great character as well.
Moon Reviews
Sep 12, 2014 rated it really liked it
A creative story and very hot characters, addictive even with little flaws... I loved it! The story contains great ideas that are cut short, which explain the length of the book! I was expecting much more troubles from the exes, from the mob, more twists and a proper end to the plot! I was waiting for more details on everything... Despite all those, the chemistry between Vincent and Tess is such, you won't be able to put the book down! Maybe all my answers are in Cabe's book! Looking forward...
Necey
Nov 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Nice!!

This was a surprisingly hot read!! I like how authors are now giving away the first book in a series...when the rest of them are worth purchasing and the cliffhangers come from the other characters and not the main ones!

I do think she needs a very good proofreader (small errors though, not major ones) but I enjoyed this one very much and can't wait to read Cane and Rusty's story!
Rachel
5 Stars. Favourites.
Love this mini series. Vincent and Tess are awesome. Simple, hard-working and easy-to-like.
The plot is predictable and unoriginal. But to me, this makes it the perfect short book to read after a stressful day and relax. Sexy, sweet and easy to read.
Even after every reread it still puts a smile on my face
Kelly
Jun 06, 2014 rated it really liked it
Their Ex's Redrock

Their Ex's Redrock

I enjoyed this book bundle. Getting even with the ex's story line. This was a good read and it seems there are more books with the same characters in them. The story flowed along nicely and kept my attention. I may have to check out more of these books.
Brandi
Mar 23, 2014 rated it liked it
I enjoyed the set. It's a quick read. I liked the characters & steamy scenes. Something was a bit off though, the separation of different characters thoughts could be vague in places. I found myself a bit confused about whose head I was in on occasion. Overall I liked it and am interested enough to follow the Redrock scene.
Jenny
Jun 21, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: alpha, hot-hot-hot
Really enjoyed this series! Unrealistic maybe but I read to escape reality so works for me! Hot sex scenes! Love alphas & Vincent was definitely alpha! Plus he discovers he likes to be bossy in bed & Tess likes his bossiness too- HOT! Can't wait to read next book!
Danielle
Jun 04, 2014 rated it really liked it
This is my first Shirl Anders read and I was really surprised. I am currently searching for a Vincent, Cabe, or Finn! Lol! I love how down to earth Tess and Rusty is and how totally extravagant Luna and Kate's characters are.
Kym
Apr 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I fell in love with Tess and Vincent and this book was nice and steamy just the way I like it, thumbs up on this series I hope there is a follow up to this book I am now reading about Rusty and Cabe in Thier Ex's Redrock Midnight great book as well

• A Major Distraction (Good to Go, #3)
  • Her Old-Fashioned Boss (Old Fashion Man, #4)
  • Second Chances (Boxed Set)
  • Rage (Thunder Gypsies MC, #1)
  • Running Scared (Love's Command, #1)
  • Beautiful Distraction (McCullough Mountain, #2)
  • Bound to Be Mated (Rock Wood Pack #1)
  • Red Phoenix's Passion is for Lovers Collection (Boxed Set)
  • Alien Caged (Clans of Kalquor, #8)
  • Written on His Skin
  • The Girl from I.T.
  • Defensive Heart (The Donnellys, #2)
  • Freedom in the Smokies (Durham Wolves, #3)
  • The Game  (Wagered Hearts, #3)
  • Past Tense Future Perfect
  • Flare (Ruin Outlaws MC, #1-5)
  • Fairway to Heaven
  • Blurred Lines: Volumes 1-4 (Blurred Lines, #1-4)
I have been writing genre erotic romance since 1998. My love is science fiction mixed with erotic romance or just plain sweet romance. But I write mostly historical erotic romance, because well, ... that is what sells : )

Texas Alpha (3 books)
  • Their Ex's Redrock Midnight (Texas Alpha #2)
  • Their Ex's Redrock Dawn (Texas Alpha #3)
“Her pussy thought his erection was her pet and they ought to cuddle.” 0 likes