Start by marking “Trust Me (Regency Risks, #2)” as Want to Read:
Trust Me (Regency Risks, #2)

Trust Me

(Regency Risks #2)

Anne and Jon’s story continues.

Is she insane?

All of Mayfair is whispering the question.

Anne Lloyd, the new Countess of Ruel, thought she’d finally begun to heal from having witnessed the terrible death of her first husband. But, from her new husband’s grandmother to his ex-mistresses, it is all that is on everyone’s lips. What scares her more than the potential social ruin
Published (first published March 19th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Trust Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Trust Me

Romazing Reader
Jul 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is an amazing sequel for Jon and Anne...One of my top favorites!! This story is incredible ...like a wonderfully kinky fairytale with a damsel in distress and a gorgeous hero to save her...and tie her up and spank her! I love how loving and special the BDSM play is and I love seeing how they both grow and blossom in the dynamics of D/s. Again, I'm so overwhelmed at how intensely passionate Jon and Anne's love is..just so addicted to each other...it's pure magic to read! All their trials and ...more
Anna's Herding Cats
Trust Me was one of those books that pulled me in so completely I just wasn't ready to see end. Blackthorne wowed me, once again, with a sensual and erotic historical romance that gripped my heart and had me falling even more for Jon and Anne as they fought to keep their happily ever after while faced with gossip and so many set to tear their young marriage apart.

The quick of it is that Anne and Jon are newly weds and have pretty much been in seclusion as Jon helped Anne work through the horribl
Lori
Find this review and more at Lusty Penguin Reviews!

Natasha Blackthorne writes an emotionally intense and compelling erotic historical romance in Trust Me, the second book in the Regency Risks series. Blackthorne has an exquisite writing style, drawing me into her stories with a perfect combination of vivid historical details and romance.

Recently married to Anne Cranfield, Jon Lloyd, Earl of Ruel, plans to spend the winter in Scotland helping her adjust to marriage. But, Jon’s plans change when h
J. Kahele
I did not read the first one, as just becoming a true fan of Blackthorne, I am slowly making my way through her collection of tales.

Blurb:
Anne and Jon's love was born in isolation. Now necessity has thrust them back into Society. Will their fragile bond survive the strain of slander and scandal?

All of Mayfair is staring at her and wondering if she is insane.

Anne Lloyd, the new Countess of Ruel, thought she'd finally begun to heal from having witnessed the terrible death of her first husband. But
BooksandBeyondFiftyShades
Jul 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Anne and Jon’s story continues.

Is she insane? All of Mayfair is whispering the question.

There are those who will stop at nothing to tear apart the fragile bond between the newlyweds. Can Lady and Lord Ruel learn to trust each enough to keep their love, and her sanity, intact?

I was excited to read this sequel to A Measured Risk. It seemed like every one was against Lady and Lord Ruel's marriage from the beginning. It is hard to find your way when you are so busy trying to justify your relations
Lucy (why do I bother to read chicklit)
Sequel to a measured risk which is a lot better than this one.
Sonia
Oct 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ms. Blackthorne is a master at her amazing and passionate writing! I cannot read enough of her books! The story of Anne and Jon is a sensually explosive one! She is a widow who witnessed the traumatic death of her husband. He is a handsome very masculine rake. Their story is a dramatic and based on her trusting him and their love. I enjoyed thier beautiful courting and the history each has. I love the line where Jon tells his beautiful Anne, "......the circle of you and me is all that matters no ...more
Vastine Bondurant
May 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Okay, okay, I'll admit it. I'm a cover gal and---yes---I was taken with the cover to Natasha Blackthorne's 'Trust Me (Regency Risks, #2).

I AM, though, familiar with Ms. Blackthorne's writing, her delicious, multi dimensional characters---her honesty in portraying them. So I knew it was safe to dig into a book of hers because of an attraction to its cover.

All of Ms. Blackthorne's characters have enthralled me. And this Jon Lloyd, Earl of Rule was no exception. He intrigued me and---yes---he aro
Dawn Sullivan
Mar 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
First of all I have to say I am a big fan of Natasha Blackthorne's. She has amazed me again and again with her books and this one totally blew me away. She is a master class in this genre. A stand out for sure.

Trust Me is Book 2 in the Regency Risk Series, when I found out that we would be getting more of Jon and Anne I was so excited.

I love Natasha's writing style. She brings you back in time and takes you on a superb journey that stays with you. This book was very well written.

Jon is an hand
My Book Addiction and More MBA
TRUST ME by Natasha Blackthorne is an exciting Erotica Victorian Historical Romance. #2 in the "Regency Risks", but can be read as a stand alone, although, I would suggest reading A MEASURED RISK first.
TRUST ME is Anne and Jon's story continued. (Anne Lloyd, the new Countess of Ruel,and her husband, Jonathon Lloyd, the Earl of Ruel).
We first meet them in A MEASURED RISK.
Fast paced and filled with light BDSM, Rubenesque, strong language, submission, passion, secrets, fear, and love. Jon appears t
Liz
I had some pretty big issues with how the plot was handled in this installment.

Anne and Jon marry (but we never really read about the wedding) and apparently all that worrying A was doing in book 1 leads to NOTHING.... and at first it seems like the author failed to address this...but then she addresses it about 15% in and then AGAIN at 85%. WTF?

Jon receives a disturbing letter from his evil Grandmother who insists they come to London because of the evil rumors about Anne that have been making t
Pandora Spocks
Sep 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I Love This Book

Trust Me picks up the story of Jon and Anne where A Measured Risk leaves off. The newlyweds return to Jon's ancestral home where his grandmother, the dowager countess refuses to even meet his young bride. Although she's somewhat improved, Anne continues to struggle with the trauma she experienced at her first husband's death. But that's nothing compared to the opposition they face from the scrutiny of proper Society and the rampant rumors of Anne's ill mental health.

Can they over
Maggie
Apr 07, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Psychological Thriller

Geesh! I don't mind a little suspense, but this turned into a psychological thriller for me. Natasha is one of my favorite erotic romance writers, and I wait on baited breath for her next release. While I'm seriously cross over this book, I will indeed read the next installment - probably reread the whole series too! I can't think of any way to explain this other than I love the characters and have a real vested interest in their well being. With all that said, Natasha, ple
Kimberly
Mar 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Intense and emotional story of two damaged people who have to fight tooth and nail for their love. Natasha Blackthorne always creates strong characters, but I think Anne and Jon are her strongest, these two characters just jump off the page. I strongly recommend this book, but only if you have read the first book about Anne and Jon, A Measured Risk, it will not disappoint!
Gilgamesha
Jun 05, 2015 rated it did not like it
One of those books that offers more frustration than satisfaction. This book was a melting pot of irritating characters with Anne being the queen of them. At the end I felt so aggravated I wanted to swear off all books of this genre....I obviously can't do that so I have decided to never read this author again. Ever lol
Luz Greer
Wow

I waited sooooo long for this book and now to find out there'll be a third book, wow can't wait until summer.
I was hooked from the beginning of this wonderful story. oh my Lord, I want a Joe. wonderful work Mrs. Blackthorne.
Elle  Silver
Jan 16, 2015 rated it liked it
Despite the fact that I wanted to read it so badly, I wasn't as impressed with this one as I was with the first book in the series. I think it was the ending.... so I am yet to get book 3. Maybe I will...
Cindy Woods
wouldn't recommend it...too much ridiculous angst and misunderstanding. If you are so in love with one another, why would you listen to others speak so badly about your love?
Florencia
Jan 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Love it!!!
rebecca
May 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good book

Good read lots of love scenes. Good story follows the first book. Never have read this author before but glad I did
Patricia Perez
Good read

it was great to read,but I would love to see Jon being the one get punished lol. it's a great read
Sandra
Mia Eiow
Feb 16, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 next »

Regency Risks (3 books)
  • A Measured Risk (Regency Risks, #1)
  • Perilous Risk (Regency Risks, #3)