Start by marking “Two Little Lies (Seasons of Deception, #2)” as Want to Read:
Two Little Lies (Seasons of Deception, #2)

Two Little Lies

(Seasons of Deception #2)

Lies can be very dangerous and deadly little things.

Almost four years after Laney Matthews survived a brush with death at the hands of Robbie Jameson, she has finally picked up the pieces of her life and started over. She’s made new friends, began dating again, attended countless therapy sessions, and is about to graduate in the spring from Blackburn University. Ever sinc
Published April 20th 2014 by C.A. Kunz LLC

To ask other readers questions about Two Little Lies, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Two Little Lies

Jackie -Sated Faery
Bloody Hell – this was an amazingly terrifying book! Poor Laney, it’s amazing that she hasn't locked herself in bubble after what she went through with psycho-Robbie in the past. She may have been innocent and helpless but she kept her wits about her and had just enough luck to pull through the horrid attack. But she’s definitely damaged. You can feel her fear and paranoia on almost every page. She has some amazing friends and a couple of hotties that try to take her mind off the past but someth ...more
Johanna Sawyer
Apr 04, 2014 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Suspense/horror lovers
Recommended to Johanna by: Wicked reads
I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads.
Splendid book, with a sense of foreboding that had me squirming in my seat. Anxiety meds anyone? I love a book that you can't quite put a finger on until the end. Without spoilers though this book was written very well. The characters could have had a bit more depth but all around the book was really good. Chilling but exciting. This was my first by this author, and the story stuck well with the genre. I would have liked to
Kathryn
Mar 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
HOLY FREAKIN CRAP!!!!
Wow!!!! Amazing read...
Full review to come soon...
Melanie Marsh
Mar 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Author Adam Kunz has surprised the crap out of me. When I read his first solo book, One Tiny Secret, I fell in love. I thought it was great. It had everything it needed to be a really good book that could be enjoyed to the fullest. I thought One Tiny Secret was exactly what I was looking for in an NA Thriller book. Boy, was I WRONG. Two Little Lies blew me (and One Tiny Secret) right out of the water. It actually scared the hell out of me! Do you have ANY idea how long it’s been since I’ve been ...more
Mandy (I Read Indie) Anderson
This winter break weekend away is exactly what Laney Matthews needs. Even if it does fall on the anniversary of her horrific attack. Even if her almost killer is now out of prison thanks to the stupidity of our justice system. Even if her hallucinations have her seeing Robbie’s face at every turn. Yep, this weekend is about letting go and letting loose of the past. As if things are ever that easy.

From the get go this book had me on the edge of my seat and ready to burst. It was so freakin’ inten
A Book Vacation
Apr 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
To see my full review:

Two Little Lies is a heartpounding psychological thriller by the ever talented T.A. Kunz; one you seriously don’t want to miss. This novel pulled me in from the very first page and left me breathless at the end. Juxtaposing lighthearted banter with deadly intent, this mystery novel will leave you on the edge of your seat, waiting for the shoe to drop as Laney and her friends seclude themselves on a rental property in the dead of winter. Not all are go
Delphina
Shelves: favorites
I generally stay away from this genre because I worry that it will get to graphically violent or freak me out for days on end, but I know this author and their awesomeness, so I figured I would give it a try. I am so beyond glad I did, even if it did freak me out for days ;). It was fabtabulous! I seriously could not close my kindle. I like the characters, even those I apparently should not have. I absolutely loved the premise. Yes, we see Laney at a weak point in her life, but watching the book ...more
Kimberly Cheeseman
Mar 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this story of suspense and intrigue. Adam, the author, has done it again with a story about a young woman who turns out to be a great tough ass chick that won't go down without a fight. The story really gets going when some college kids decide on taking a little vacation and run into a little trouble while they are gone. Laney, the main character, is recovering from a very tragic incident a few years earlier in her life. She is heading in the right direction of overcoming some o ...more
Victoria Stolte
Apr 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Have you ever had A book creep you out?

That is exactly what happened to me when I tried to start reading this before bed, lol.. Love the fact that it did too...

Adam had me spooked in the first chapter.. The way he started it off made me feel like I was going to turn the page and have someone pop out at me.. The fact that my husband was out for work probably didn't help.. Needless to say I had to stop where I was and wait until the morning to continue.. That being said I finished it one day becau
Meg
Apr 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Oh Adam kunz, the only complaint I have is that this book is not long enough! It was so good I wanted more! Yet somehow it's the perfect length. Well Mr.kunz has without a doubt done it again. Two Little Lies is full of suspense and mystery, just like like one tiny secrete I was on the edge of my seat throughout the whole book, every time you think you have it figured out another mind blowing twist comes.

This was a thrilling and intense read. Filled with suspense and great characters. It had me
Shelby
Apr 06, 2014 rated it really liked it
*I was given a copy of this story to read and review for Wicked Reads*

This was an interesting story, that was highly addictive and adrenaline pumping! We start the story learning about Laney's past and the horror that she lived through. She's a young woman trying to get on with her life. BUT her tortured past has other ideas.
This story is full of suspense, a touch of Horror, and a bit of romance. It has all the makings of a different kind of romantic story. I found my heart racing, I was cheeri
Jamie Sager Hall
Mar 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I don't know how he does it. I was on the edge of my seat the ENTIRE book. Thinking, "oh, yeah, he's totally the killer". Then "nope, he was definitely not the killer". Then "oh, I'll bet she's got something to do with this". Then "nope, she didn't have any sinister motives". I LOVE it!! So reminiscent of the Christopher Pike and RL Stine books I read in high school. I love me a good murder mystery and even better when some good looking guys are involved!

I really liked Laney. A lot of times the
Andretta Schellinger
Apr 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
This is the first book in awhile that I stayed up all night reading.

The first chapter worried me, then attracted me, and then enthralled me into the story line. There is a little bit of Sexy talk but otherwise it is along the lines of your typical thriller, psychopathic, serial killer book. In theme, not in story line, in fact of all the books I read I have never seen the twists and turns that this one takes, nor have I seen it written so well.

Would I read more of Adam Kunz's books? In a heart
Michele(mluker) Luker
Mar 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Two Little Lies is suspenseful from the first chapter to the last. There is no beating around the bush for this story, as it barrels straight into the story.

Laney is distraught about the release of Robbie Jameson, her attacker. Her college friends decide a get away for Spring break is what she needs, and rents a house on the lake. All goes well until the chaos erupts and puts Laney and all her friends in danger.

This story has danger, friendship, loyalty, mystery, twists..all the tasteful ingredi
Ruthie Taylor
Apr 21, 2014 rated it really liked it
"I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads."

Wow, that was scarier than I was expecting! Very well written, intense story that gripped me from the very beginning. I will not be able to sleep for a while after that - although I am a wuz when it comes to baddies hiding in the dark!

Excellent story, with some clever twists that were unexpected and most definitely worth reading. Thank you Mr Kunz

Wicked Reads Review Team
Erica Alyson
Apr 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is a great fast paced mystery. It wasn't gross or gory it was great. This is the second book I have read by this author and I loved this book as much as the first One Tiny Secret.

I can't really write too much because it is a mystery but the twist we intriguing and interesting. I read this book in 1 sitting because I couldn't put it down!
Jowanna
Apr 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Adam Koonz has a way of drawing you in and spooking you out in a way that makes you wanna leave the lights on. That said I am very easily spooked, that is why I normally do not read this genre, but he did such a great job with the first book (One Tiny Little Secret) that I wanted to read more of his work. He didn't disappoint. Adam is a wonderful writer who writes the story in first person present tense which actually makes you FEEL like you ARE Laney.
Great job.
Highly recommend.
Lisa (A Life Bound By Books)
4.5 holy crap stars Adam!!! I have no idea where you think of all these twists and turns but I APPROVE! Loved it!!! Such a good thriller with interesting characters, plot, great writing and more!! Now if only Adam could write faster :P Full review to follow soon on my blog - A Life abound By Books.

PS - I HIGHLY recommend this book and this author. Go read!!!
Trinity (A Love Affair with Books)
Review to be added.
Inga
Apr 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
My review:

I really enjoy reading a book which brings out thrills on my spine! Two Little Lies was like that. When I was reading it during one evening being alone at home, I really thought I started hearing how the floor was squeaking and doors were moving... It was horrific and terrifying, in a very good way!

Plot:

Laney has survived a killer once and has since that day lost quite a lot. When the killer gets released from prison, Laney's nerves are starting to play tricks on her. Or are they trick
Kristy
Apr 22, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: read-in-2014
Adam Kunz first book was great. I really enjoyed this book as well. This book was nothing but a thrill. The writing style has become better in this book. I did however have a few problems at the end. How did Laney not realize that wasn't Trevor dead in the room? I mean, she's not going to forget Robbie's face. That whole thing was weird with Trevor training him and whatever...but then it got even weirder with Colton being involved and also loving Laney. Geez girl, 3 guys after you! That part was ...more
Cookie The Book Cat
Apr 21, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle, read-in-2014
I started this at 7:30pm and was finished by 11pm. I thought I hit a reading wall and then I pick this on a .99 cent whim (thank you Jennifer L Armentrout) and could not stop reading.

As I was reading it felt like I was watching a horror/thriller movie. I could clearly see all the actors in my head and I just could not put this down.

I love it when I think that I have it all figured out and then I am pleasantly surprised when the plot took a shocking twist that you don't see coming at all.

A great
Alicia Stanaway (Farman)
Well written and not a bad read but it felt like every other slasher horror movie. No real depth. Maybe better as a B grade movie
Some people will like it but just not me.
Still I am a sucker for slasher/horror movies and if this had been a movie I would have watched it.
Felicia Semmler
Apr 29, 2014 rated it really liked it
What a book. I agree with another post that this could make a great movie. I didn't see the big twist coming. I read this book in about 1.5 hrs - it's just go go go from the beginning and I couldn't stop. There's even some steamy moments through all the thrilling plot. I enjoyed this book.
Irene
Had me guessing again

Action packed suspense, on the edge of your seat read. The author had me guessing who was the culprit again an again. If you read One a tiny Secret then you know what i mean.
Jessie
Mar 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
whoah!! damn you got me holding my breath Adam Kunz .. wow!! amazing read !!! loved it :-)
Charlene Bell
Sep 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Great book and I never knew what was going to happen next which made me want to read more.
Ericka
Apr 21, 2014
Ashley
Jul 20, 2014
Stacie Wilson
Apr 03, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
Author T.A. Kunz has always had a fondness for reading thrilling mysteries and action-packed urban fantasies. So, it was no surprise when T.A. decided to write stories that they’d fall into one of those two genres. T.A. lives in Central Florida with two fur babies and a mechanical engineer who also happens to be quite the culinary badass, which there are no complaints about. Being a self-diagnosed ...more

Seasons of Deception (2 books)
  • One Tiny Secret (Seasons of Deception, #1)