Start by marking “Savage (Ravaged World Trilogy, #3) (Damienverse, #7)” as Want to Read:
Savage  (Ravaged World Trilogy, #3) (Damienverse, #7)

Savage (Ravaged World Trilogy, #3)

(Ravaged World Trilogy #3)

SOMETIMES BEING ALONE IS BETTER…
The world has crumbled and the dead walk the earth, but all is not lost, yet. A group of survivors seek salvation at an abandoned pier where the dead can’t get them.

But the dead are not the only threat.

The people on the pier are not the only group of survivors. There are others out there: bigger, nastier groups. And one just turned up right
Published March 19th 2014 by SalGad Publishing Group

To ask other readers questions about Savage (Ravaged World Trilogy, #3), please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Savage (Ravaged World Trilogy, #3)

Mr. Matt
Oct 13, 2015 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2015, zombies, horror
Savage picks up somewhat on the heels of the author's earlier book, Ravage. It's the near future and, of course, the remnants of humanity struggle to survive a never ending tide of zombie hordes. The outbreak happened about a year ago, and the survivors are picking up the pieces and just trying to survive.

Anna, a veterinarian from the last book, has gathered a new band of about a dozen souls around her. They've found a new home on a gated pier that juts out into the ocean near a remote town. Th
Paula
Mar 22, 2014 rated it really liked it
"Sometimes our last minute counts more than all the other minutes that came before combined."

If you are already a fan then you know that Iain has a way of intertwining his story lines. All of his books are stand alones, yet they subtly reference the going ons of stories past.

In Savage we find a group of apocalyptic survivors living on a secured pier. During the latest foraging outing they find a man wounded by gunshot and decide to bring him home with them. Unbeknownst to them this man is being
Kyle Scott
Jun 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I've been reading the work of Iain Rob Wright for over two years now, and have found his work and his growth as a writer to be hugely influential on my own work. With each successive release he has honed his skill and his particular style in leaps and bounds, and with SAVAGE, it truly feels like he has come of age as a writer.

Any horror fan will find plenty to love in all Wrights work...he understands the genre better than most and as his craft has evolved to match his passion, his tales have c
Nev Murray
Nov 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favs
I was lucky enough to be able to read this book on a beta read before it was published so na na na naaaaa naaa.

I hadn't read the previous 2 books in this story but you don't need to. It works totally well as a stand alone novel. Proof of that is how easy you get into the story and the characters. It's a horror/thriller/post apocalyptic story centered around a group of survivors and their battle to stick together and stay alive. The characters in the survivor group are fantastic. From the moody l
Jennifer Tooker
Nov 09, 2015 rated it really liked it
Norma Jean de Leon
Mar 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Different type of Zombie tail

I really enjoyed the fact that this book focused more on the story line. The zombies took a step back and the focus was on characters. As I stated to read the stores I started feeling a little bored but I thought I should read on. I am so glad I continued reading it got more exciting as I read on. The story line was very good. There are books that I don't I have to go back and review what I just read to understand the point they were trying to make. If it happen
Be to
Connie
Sep 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Excellent series!

But i believe you can read each book on its own.If your like me when a story has too many characters in it i start losing track,but this author has succeeded where others have not,each one is easy to identify,to me that rated 5stars in itself ,besides the excellent story itself,,you will be very happy you invested in one or all 3,,Good job !!!!!!
Deedra
Jul 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was really good.The naration was great!Nigel Peever is the perfect narrator for this story.I was given this book by the narrator,author or publisher free for an honest review.
Shannon Coblentz
Aug 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Entertaining as all of his books are

Great zombie book,although the living are more of a threat than the undead. Iain's books are always hard to put down
Charl
May 24, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2018, quit
meh. I'm about half-way through it, and it's a pretty standard zombie story. I'm not that big a fan of the genre, so I'm moving on. If there's some kind of big surprise in the second half, oh well.
Selena Hooker
May 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great book

Loved this series! I could hardly put the book down. The writing made me feel like i was actually part.of the story.
Gadget Girl
Dec 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I have just read Ravage the preceding book to this one but you can still jump straight in and read this book without having to know what happened before. Although Im really happy to see Anna and Rene again I would have loved to have known how they got here and what happened to the rest of the group they were with.

According to other reviewers this book has the highest overlap of characters from other books which makes it quite exciting as you really get to know the characters.

I love the group on
Vix
Jun 25, 2014 added it
Savage by Iain Rob Wright

Anna (from Ravage) has escaped with Rene and they are now “safe” on a pier. Their journey from there to here is never fully explained which is a shame as they have both clearly become changed characters and also have a bond between them.

Garfield, is the new enigmatic wanderer who forages for supplies but has found his salvation in Poppy a child with an awful past.

Vix
Apr 16, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition

Throw in a few other misfit characters that I wondered how they survived the first few days of the apocalypse let alone a few weeks/mo
JANET HUMPHREY
Jul 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
great lead on from the previous in the series Loved the characters and the horror reminiscing of 28 days and 28 weeks later, and the fight back to solve the issues
SB CS
Jul 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I love zombie books with plot and a lot of things happening through all the book, while they make sense. This book was really good and I'm glad I've got to read it.
I've read several books about the author, and even when all of them are stand alone books, they relate in one way or another. While I was reading this one, I was remembering other books and I realized that it add a lot to the background and why things turned out like that. I'm positive I've read the books out of other, but none pf the
Matthew Andrus
Mar 31, 2014 rated it it was amazing
He's only gone and done it again Iain Rob Wright has written another 5* tale of the dead rising to try and wipe out humanity.

I have read both housemates and ravage previously and enjoyed both books so much I decided to read this and my word how glad i was. This forms part of a trilogy/ stand alone series that can be read as intended or as separates like I unfortunately have done. The intended order is SEASICKNESS, RAVAGE & SAVAGE. Although I didn't read them In this order the books are only
Gail Ritter
Sep 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Oh, Snap! I reviewed the book "Ravage", to which this is a sequel of sorts;commending it on it's lack of guns and gun obsession. So what happens in this book? THEY GOTTA GET SOME GUNS! Oh well, the gun thing isn't as bad as in other apocalypse books, and that one big gun does help the survivors. This is a character-driven book, and the reader feels everything they are going through; and that is the strength of the story.
Katherine
Nov 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
Superb Sequel

This sequel to Ravage picks up one year after the events of the first book. It contains characters you will recognize from some of Wright's previous works as well as characters new to the book. You don't really have to have read those previous books to know these characters, as their pasts are explained. I enjoyed this. It was a great follow up. In fact I find myself wanting another follow up after reading the final chapters.
Heather Porter
Sep 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: own, favorites
I really liked this book. I am a huge fan of Iain Rob Wrights work, all of his novels keep me glued to the pages. I thankfully read the trilogy in order, and I did it by accident! I let my husband pick my next book and he chose Seasick, which brought me into this trilogy. I am saddened though, because now I think I only have one book of his left to read :(
I love this author, and I recommend anyone who loves a fantastic book to pick up a copy of any of his books!

Ted
Jul 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: dystopian
I love a good dystopian story and while not a big zombie fan, this book got my attention from the beginning and held it to the end and through the short stories.

Good story, fast paced, well written.

I will be reading all of his books in short order.

(I actually found this author by reading "Horror 101: The Way Forward"

He was very inspiring and made me want to see what he was all about.

Great book.

tiffany griffiths
Jul 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Wow!

This book was one of the great zombie post apocalyptic stories I've read... and I have read hundreds! So many twists and turns. It had great characters and all kinds of amazing plot twists to keep me on my toes! This book is totally worth the time to read! You won't be disappointed!
Kenneth Munyer
Jul 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I have to say I really enjoyed this book, this is a sequel to Ravage you really care about main group of characters and each chapter is from there point of view I hope that Iain Rob Wright has more story's in this zombie universe i will be reading more story's of his as soon as get money to get his books after 2 books he is one of my favorites goof job Mr Wright
Laura Elisabeth
I loved the first book!! I tried hard to love this book just as much, it was hard too. I'm not sure why, it was a good storyline, a good follow up but I dont think my heart was in it.

However, this is not a bad book. Its written well, fast paced and full of zombie and psychopaths so horror lovers will love it!!
Carolyn
Apr 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
excellent! its interesting how this author integrates characters and common threads throughout his books yet they aren't connected. however, when I got further into this book I realized he brought characters together from several different books. loved it
Kathy
Jul 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Full of suspense, it kept me reading and and interested. About halfway thru the book I couldn't put it down until I was finished, and as always with his books, I was left satisfied. I've come to love reading his books, and he has fast become one of my favorite writers.
John R. Dailey Jr.
Apr 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
THOSE BLOODY ENGLISH ZOMBIES ARE AT IT AGAIN, THEY ARE.....

Hello, this is a pretty good story. Zombies do their thing, good people do their thing and bad guys do their thing. Not the best but not the worst. Good read. Thanks.
Sharon Hendricks
Mar 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Love this book. Like all of the other books of Mr. Wright I have read, it was completely enthralling. I have to say it had a lot less death and destruction in it than the other books in the series, save for a few chunks. But the story surrounding the book was great. I highly recommend it.
Shoulanda August
Jan 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow

Great followup and I glad some of the original people made. I can't believe that a person would stoop so low as to kill the world. All the books I've read never have I come across something so depraved. Why?
Erin Boylan
Nov 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Great tale of overcoming

Really enjoyed this book as I have all the other titles I have read by this author. Has all the ups and downs a good book should.
  • Noah's Ark
  • Undead Winter
  • Foamers
  • The Silo Archipelago
  • The Boat
  • Extinction Level (Secret Apocalypse Book 2)
  • Desolation
  • RIZEN: Tales of the Zombie Apocalypse
  • Saving Mrs. Claus (An Apocalyptic Fairytale)
  • Doctor Who Encyclopedia
  • Foreverland is Dead (Foreverland, #2)
  • Z-Burbia (Z-Burbia, #1)
  • Z 2135
  • The American Book of the Dead
  • Scattered (The Nevermore Trilogy, #3.5)
  • Bloodstone (Deadtown, #3)
  • Odium (The Dead Saga, #1)
  • Fear the Light (Fear #1)
Iain Rob Wright is one of the UK's most successful horror and suspense writers, with novels including the critically acclaimed, THE FINAL WINTER; the disturbing bestseller, ASBO; and the wicked screamfest, THE HOUSEMATES.

His work is currently being adapted for graphic novels, audio books, and foreign audiences. He is an active member of the Horror Writer Association and a massive animal lover.

Chec

Ravaged World Trilogy (3 books)
  • Sea Sick
  • Ravage (Ravaged World Trilogy, #2) (Damienverse, #6)
“the difference between the living and the dead.  The living run away when you shoot at them.” 4 likes
“If you don't have any fight in you, you might as well be dead.” – Scott Caan” 4 likes