Start by marking “It's In His Kiss Boxed Set” as Want to Read:
It's In His Kiss Boxed Set

It's In His Kiss Boxed Set

(Escape to New Zealand 0.5 included)

3.66  ·  Rating details ·  184 Ratings  ·  26 Reviews
Going on vacation never felt so good! Six steamy stories, six sexy men to take you away from it all and sweep you off your feet. Each sweet and spicy novella is around 35 pages each and is available exclusively in this collection. Your vacation getaways include:

Ashley Blake: In “Kisses on Fire” (Amazing Love #2.5), the last thing broken-hearted Abby Hunter is looking for i
Published April 2nd 2014

To ask other readers questions about It's In His Kiss Boxed Set, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about It's In His Kiss Boxed Set

Peni
Dec 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: anthology
Please see individual stories for review.
Katie
I'm rating these separately so I'll start with the ones I read. There are still two stories that I have not read yet. When I do, I will update this review.

The Fall by Sabrina Lacey

This was a short story that continues in the Throbbing Hearts series. I like the way this was written. Each chapter is from either Brendan or Rebecca's POV. There's a quick breakdown to start each chapter to give you a general idea of the characters state of mind and then the author jumps into the continuation of the
Lisa Avila
Apr 09, 2014 rated it really liked it
I READ ALL SIX STORIES (while a lot of reviewers obviously didn't!)

The best of the six were:
(1) Rosalind James' "Just for You" - very sweet redemption for Hemi (I am a huge fan of her "Escape to New Zealand" and "The Kincaids" books (****)
(2) Ellie Meade’s "The Best Man" - completely crazy but very funny! (I plan to read more from this author) (****)

And
(3) Sabrina Lacey’s "The Fall" was different, very good I think, but didn't belong in this set of stories. To tell you why would be a spoiler. I'
Amanda
Mar 28, 2014 rated it really liked it
As always this is just to let you know before reading my review that I write my reviews as I am reading so I don’t forget anything I wanted to say. So please keep that in mind when you reading this and if it seems like I am making any guesses as to what MIGHT happen this is why.

Just as a heads up this review is only for Waiting For You by Ava Claire as I received a copy of only that story which is part of the box set It's In His Kiss. Hopefully I will get a chance to read the rest of the storie
Michelle ♥♥♥♥
Mar 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ava-claire
Even though I haven't actually read all of these stories I feel it necessary to give 5 stars since Ava Claire wrote such a tasty treat...

Waiting for You was a short novella that leaves you wanting more... It gave me all kinds of pleasure|!!!!

It starts off intense with a solid mixture of every emotion just in the first chapter. You're not let down at all from there. This is seriously a swoon worthy novella. Keeps your private parts throbbing as all of Ava's novels seem to have the ability to do.

I
SammiesBookBlog
Mar 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: waiting-for-you
I was given a ARC in exchange for my honest opinion. And I was only given and have read the story by Ava Claire. Waiting for You. This review is based on that alone for the time being.

We meet Melissa a woman desperately trying to spice up her love life
with her boyfriend. She had the perfect night set up dinner, a
surprise trip, sexy lingerie and she notices something is off with
Jason. Little does she know he is about to drop a HUGE bomb on her and
turn her world upside down. Things end and she de
Mary
Mar 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This review is for Waiting for You by Ava Claire. I hope to read the other stories when the set is released.

Melissa wants something more in her sex life but her boyfriend Jason doesn't feel comfortable giving her what she needs so she adjusts for him. Just as she makes a big romantic gesture, he dumps her. She wisely goes away for the weekend, the weekend she planned for the two of them. I need to say that I love Melissa and her ability to just say what is in her head without a filter … hilariou
Christon
Apr 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I have not read this boxed set in it's entirety but it is on my TBR list. I must give the book a 5 star rating based on Ava Claire's Waiting For You. If the other novellas in this boxed set are as good as Waiting For You then I'm sure readers will agree with me and also won't want to miss this great bundle. Waiting For You is Logan and Melissa's hot and steamy encounter. The chemistry and lust between these two was instantaneous and I can't wait for Ava to continue their story. It will be great ...more
Tanya Mayes
Apr 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: erotica, ava-claire
I received Ava Claire's Book "Waiting for You" in this boxed set as an ARC. I am part of Ava Claire Review Crew.

It is a short novella and all I can say is I want more and more. I hope this story becomes a full series. Can't wait to read it.

I was totally pulled in from the beginning. Melissa's long term boyfriend dumps her but that doesn't stop her from taking the vacation she just paid for. When she first arrives she sees a very sexy naked Logan. They both feel that instant attraction. From the
DawnMarie  Carpintero
Apr 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is an *******ARC REVIEW******
I was asked by the author for my honest review. Well this is a read that you really should pick up. I was hooked from page one and even though short stories have never been part of my reading shelf this author has me every time she writes anything and this book is no different. Logan and Melissa's story is a must read for sure. I didn't want this story to end I can't wait to read more from this author.
So with that said please don't just read this reviewers revi
Melissa
Mar 26, 2014 rated it really liked it
I received the an ARC of Ava Claire's Waiting For You for an honest review.

Melissa is heartbroken and she meets Logan while on a 3 day vacation. They have sizziling attraction. Logan is a very sexy Dom. Melissa is not sure want she wants but she definitely wants a man to take control in the bedroom.

This story is a teaser and I hope that there will be more Logan and Melissa in the future.
Felicia
Apr 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Received an ARC for an honest review. I've only read Waiting for You by Ava Claire at this point. I do follow one of the other authors and love get writing so I know the box set will be great!
Waiting for You was really different than anything I've read so far of Ava Claire. I really enjoyed it and the new type of storyline. I look forward to seeing what's to come. I loved the characters and the dominant alpha male.
Lewlin
Mar 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Oh wow Ava Claire has done it again and given us a very sexy Dom called Logan.

Logan and Melissa have a sizzling attraction towards each other. He's a Dom and she's....well she's not sure she wants to be labelled a sub but she definitely wants a man to take control, after splitting up from a very weak man.

This is a teaser...I need more Logan and Melissa!!

This set is worth buying just for Ava Claire's book but there's plenty of hotness and romance from the other authors too!!
Mariah Oliveira
Apr 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I loved the Waiting for you story. Logan and Melissa's story was hot from the start and now I just need more. Ava has a way with words that gets the intensity of the situation across and you feel like your in the moment. I love Alpha males and Logan has all the right stuff, while Melissa is submissive she still has a backbone. Sometimes with novellas they seem rushed and the story is choppy but Ava makes it feel like a book you can't put down and when it's over you just want more.
Crystal
Mar 21, 2014 rated it really liked it
I had the pleasure of receiving an ARC of Ava Claire's story in this box set.

Melissa is heart broken after Jason dumps her. He can't be what she needs. She had a vacation planned to spice up their sex life, but she hoes by herself instead. On vacation. we meet Logan who she has an immediate attraction to. Well...they sizzle. .he's a Dom, she's trying to figure it out.

I definitely need more Logan and Melissa. I need to see where their relationship goes and what she discovers about herself.
Mary
Apr 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Logan and Melissa... Wow the scene with Logan taking a shower grabs your attention right away! Ava Claire has written a great short story that needs to continue... Please!! The characters really grabbed me right away. I can't wait to read the rest of the stories in It's In His Kiss... Pick it up as soon as you can.. You will love Waiting For You!!
Bookhog
Apr 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: all-done
**ARC review for Ava Claire's "Waiting For You" in this mini series. Just like all of her books - I loved it! It was nice to see new characters. The book description tells the story pretty well until Melissa Foster meets Logan Mason and you can feel the passion between them. The Logan and Melissa story has to continue -- it is a MUST Ava, please!!
Shay
May 27, 2014 rated it really liked it
I got this because I love Rosalind James' series Escape to New Zealand and wanted the prequel. But I also enjoyed the other stories, some more than others. I look forward to reading more from these authors.
Kimterest
Oct 27, 2014 rated it did not like it
Final feeling: mostly trashy and no substance

The only story I remotely enjoyed was by Rosalind James. The rest were either sequels to books I've never read, or too silly/stupid to do more than roll eyes.
Jana Hinson
Jun 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I think Hemi and Reka are two of my favorite characters. I love their banter and sense of humor. I only wished it was a longer story about them, but other than that it was great!
Sky
Jan 11, 2015 rated it really liked it
Plenty of sweet stories--both sexy and heart-warming--to find in this set!
ℏṳ❡ṧᾰɴᖱḉ✺✺к!ḙṧ
I basically am in love with Charlotte and Bly and their time together is totally worth the 5STARS.
Rebecca
May 28, 2014 rated it really liked it
Darbi Bradley
Apr 09, 2014 rated it did not like it
Four stars for Rosalind James' story, "Just For You" the third story in the collection.

The rest were filled with nonsense.
Amanda Chudy
Mar 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I can not wait to read more! Absolutely excited over these characters !
Erin
May 16, 2014
louise haithcock
Aug 21, 2014
Mk_adolph
rated it did not like it
Jul 04, 2014
Glover
rated it it was ok
Dec 09, 2015
Kelly
Apr 11, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • Box of 1Night Stands: 21 Sizzling Nights (Volume 1)
  • Tidal Wave
  • Six Shades of Romance
  • Hard Candy
  • Uniform Desires (Make Mine Military)
  • Take the Heat
  • Last Hero Standing
  • Mastered:  10 Tales of Sensual Surrender
  • And Justice for Her: Boxed Set
  • Sizzling Hot Alpha Male Paranormal Romance Box Set
Ashley Blake likes to combine a good romance with steamy love scenes. She has been reading erotic romance for years and believes a good story should have a perfect blend of both. Her goal is to write stories that stimulate your heart and your senses.

Escape to New Zealand (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • Just This Once (Escape to New Zealand, #1)
  • Just Good Friends (Escape to New Zealand, #2)
  • Just for Now (Escape to New Zealand, #3)
  • Just for Fun (Escape to New Zealand, #4)
  • Just My Luck (Escape to New Zealand, #5)
  • Just Not Mine (Escape to New Zealand, #6)
  • Just Once More (Escape to New Zealand, #7)
  • Just in Time (Escape to New Zealand, #8)
  • Just Stop Me (Escape to New Zealand #9)
  • Just Say Yes (Escape to New Zealand, #10)