Start by marking “One Night with Molly” as Want to Read:
One Night with Molly

One Night with Molly

3.43  ·  Rating details ·  14 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
One Night with Molly: A Novella

Meet Shayla Jones, your typical Midwestern girl who, after moving to Palm Beach, is taken in by socialite, McKenzie Carmichael, for a night on the town that will forever change her life.

Shay knows her new friend is bad news, but she has to play nice if she wants to learn her way around and meet all the right people. Besides, she set out to le
Published March 19th 2014

To ask other readers questions about One Night with Molly, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about One Night with Molly

Anny hernandez
Apr 12, 2014 rated it really liked it
I was provide a copy by the author for an honest review.

Ok so I have to say that this was really different from what I read, like how the book started, now I cant wait to read about whats going to happened next. I am gone keep this short since I don't want to give anything away.

The story begging with Shayla, she leave in a small town in Ohio, and all she ever wanted to do was to get out of their, she drops out of collage and move to West Palm Beach, everything is going great for her, into she me
Stephanie Marshall
Apr 13, 2014 rated it really liked it
This book begins with us meeting Shayla Jones, who has decided instead of starting her senior year in college, she was going to take her savings and leave her home in Ohio to live in West Palm Beach. Shayla had no idea what she was in for once she arrived.
Shayla is a typical country bumpkin that has not been out of the bubble of her hometown. So when she meets McKenzie Carmichael, she is taken on a ride that she won’t soon forget. Shayla is a very naïve individual and McKenzie is a spoiled soci
Elizabeth Horbaczek
Apr 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
5 stars

Another author that tells a good story. I loved that it was in shays POV. The author did really well with descriptions in this short story and also keeping it fast paced and interesting. Shay is such a great character and easy to relate to. A very easy book to read. Read this in about thirty minutes.

Shay decides to quit college in her senior year and move to Florida. When she moves down, she meets McKenzie and decides to have a night out. Shay never expects how this night is going to go.
Zainab
Jun 28, 2014 rated it it was ok
Shelves: r4r
What I liked: The writing style was pretty good. Basically, I'm giving those 2 stars for the writing.

What I didn't like: Shay. She was just annoying! I didn't like being in her head for even a bit. For a second, she liked what was going on, and the next one she hated everything going on, including her friends and herself! idk, i just didn't like her.

Characters: Pope was my favorite. probably the only one.

Plot: I didn't like how it ended... it just didn't make sense for me.

Overall: it was a fun r
Kristen Cansler
Mar 27, 2014 rated it it was ok
Shelves: r2r
This book just wasn't my cup of tea. Renee Trofe's writing style is very good and thought out, but I just simply didn't like the story. I had a hard time connecting to Shayla and understanding her choices. I feel like if this book had been longer to give a better view of Shayla, I would have enjoyed it much more. The other characters in the story held no appeal for me.

If you're looking for a quick NA guilty pleasure read, then this would fit the bill. It's a light, fun, and doesn't take more th
Aubrey Storm
Apr 16, 2014 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this Novella By Renee Trofe. It was a great quick read! Filled with lots of fun & passion.

If your looking for a fun, sexy novella this would be one of my top picks!! You wont be disappointed.
Ashley Johnson
Tamera McIntosh
Cheryl
Heather Baker
Mar 29, 2014
As the debut author of Molly, Renee describes her writing style as a bit more risqué. She is not afraid to tackle real-life issues such as drug use and sex, and in turn, she can appreciate an author who ventures into controversial topics as well. Her guilty pleasure is devouring New Adult and Erotica books.
More about Renee Trofé