Start by marking “Forever Starts Tonight (Loving on the Edge, #6.5)” as Want to Read:
Forever Starts Tonight (Loving on the Edge, #6.5)

Forever Starts Tonight

(Loving on the Edge #6.5)

The wait is over. They fell in love in Melt Into You, but that was only the beginning. Now New York Times bestselling author Roni Loren dials up the passion as three lovers reinvent the meaning of togetherness and find out if love is truly enough…

Two dominant men, one beautiful woman. Jace Austin knows he doesn’t have what you’d call a conventional relationship with Evan a
Published September 16th 2014 by Penguin Intermix

To ask other readers questions about Forever Starts Tonight, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Forever Starts Tonight

~lil maso~
Sep 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
There isn't a lot I can say without giving away a ton of spoilers. But let's give it a try.

When I read Melt into you, I was praying Roni would come back and give us all some more from these three. In My opinion, Melt into You is Roni's #1 book, I mean, come on, Jace, need I say more?

Jace, Andre and Evan are settling into their busy lives, too busy in fact and the guys notice how run down and exhausted Ev is.
Jace takes it upon himself to setup the prefect week long getaway at Grant's kinky cabi
Francesca the Fierce (Under the Covers Book Blog)

I absolutely LOVE revisiting couples that we've already fallen in love with in a series. FOREVER STARTS TONIGHT brings us back to Jace, Evan and Andre and shows that a permanent triad has its own special set of complications. And that it will take commitment and effort to make things work. Their road to a HEA is harder than most couples because of juggling the inner dynamics of their triad, as well as what others perceive of their relationship.

Feelings can be a touchy thing. This book goes to s
Cocktails and Books
Sep 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
So what happens after the story ends and the characters get their supposed happily ever after? Do they ride off into the sunset and live idyllic lives? Do they face adversity and problems like any normal couple would, meet them head on and over come them? As a triad, Jace, Evan and Andre are bound to face more complications, misunderstandings and problems than your average couple would. So it would make sense for us to see what happens after the book ends but their story continues.

Although thing
Sophia
She heard our cry and responded!!! As soon as I set down Melt Into You, second book of the Loving on the Edge series, I was satisfied as all get out with the happily ever after for the threesome- Jace, Andre and Evan, but at the same time, I greedily wanted to know 'okay they're together, but what now? They're a threesome. How is it going to work?" Many asked the same question including the author herself so voila! We have our follow-up in this novella-length piece that explores those questions ...more
The CurvyJones

FST Blog Tour Banner

I almost never watch a movie sequel. The followups are never as good as the first, because the characters have already told their story and resolved their conflicts. What usually results is a thinly veiled, flimsy excuse for the characters in the film to reunite, solve new conflicts and try to bring closure.

Again.

Book sequels are a different animal to me. Less a reason for characters to reunite, more of continuation of a story that was started. The next chapter, if you will, especially if th
The Author Visits
Happy Release Day!

Note: I received a copy of Forever Starts Tonight via Netgalley and from Penguin in exchange for an unbiased review.

Forever Starts Tonight is Roni Loren’s newest release, out today (September 16, 2014) a novella that is part of the Loving on the Edge series.

The story is a continuation of Melt Into You and focuses on the relationship between Evan, Jace and Andre a year after their whirlwind romance. The novella is a look into what a committed ménage relationship could transform
Erica
Mar 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
There was a serious problem with Forever Starts Tonight. It ended and that was just not ok. I seriously could read about this trio all day because they are some of the most fantastic characters. Now that we got their novella, things are pretty excited and really now I'm excited to see how some of the happenings of this book affect them and what is going to happen next!

Since I finished Melt Into You, I was hoping for more from this fab trio, and I was so happy that Roni Loren was able to dive bac
Beverly Diehl
Like a lot of readers, I fell in love with Evan(geline), Jace, and Andre in an earlier novel, but you don't have to read that one to enjoy this novella of their continued triad romance. However, the physical descriptions of the characters is scanty, so I'm deducting a half-star because while *I* can picture Jace, Andre, and Evan perfectly, I'm not sure a new reader would be able to.

I received a free ARC of this novella from the author in exchange for an honest review.

This is the story of what ha
Amalia Dillin
Sep 09, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romantic
Andre!! Evan! Jace!

MY FAVORITES.

And I was really excited to get another glimpse/visit of their world and their relationship! Particularly when it was as super sexy as this was! Wow!

Overall, this was exactly what I expected from Roni Loren -- a hot read exploring a very fascinating relationship dynamic!
Linda Cotter
Oct 22, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love this series!! I cannot say it enough! Add a new book on Jace, Andre and Evan, you have me! I love learning more about characters that I feel I haven't seen in a long time, and these three have such a great, dynamic relationship that you cannot go wrong. Don't miss out!!
Miranda Kenneally
Aug 13, 2014 rated it really liked it
Yay :)
Beth
Aug 01, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Like many of Loren's readers, I'm a big fan of Evan, Jace and Andre, so I was happy to read this novella about them. I adored reading more of their story, but I admit I wasn't too jazzed about the subject matter of their angst. I know that's oddly vague, but I don't want to give away what the main conflict in the book is. This particular topic is just something that holds less than zero interest for me, so reading about it was zzzzzzzz for me. But, it made for a happy ending for the three of the ...more
Angel
Aug 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
Buffer
Jul 24, 2018 rated it liked it
It is a very satisfying conclusion to the story of Evan, Jace and Andre.
Robbi
Mar 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
I liked catching up with Evan, Jace and Dre, and of course I loved hearing about little Lucy.
ML Blair
Mar 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another good Roni Loren read. I hadn't realized there were some I'd missed so the last two in this series are on order! I like authors who make 'different' normal.
Casey
Review originally posted at Ramblings From This Chick

Forever Starts tonight is a novella in Roni Loren's Loving on the Edge series, and features Jace, Andre and Evan from Melt Into You. While this book could be read as a standalone, I would definitely recommend reading Melt Into You before starting this one to get the full experience. I really love Roni Loren's books, and she always packs so much heat and steam into her stories. I was really excited when I first heard about this book, because li
Cyndi Becker
Aug 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
5 stars and recommendation as either a standalone or as the novella it’s meant to be, a follow-up to Roni’s Melt into You.

Forever Starts tonight is a novella of an unconventional relationships and a love story. This was the first time I've read any of Roni Loren's work and she has definitely made a fan of me.

I hadn't read the first book of this short series before I embarked on Forever Starts Tonight. But, this is one of those rare cases where there is just enough back story included in the nove
Jody
Sep 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
After their hard-won journey to HEA there was always the sense that there was more to see with Jace, Evan, and Andre's relationship. One always wonders if a triad relationship would really work and with this story readers see the reality. Big life events are discussed, feelings of jealousy dealt with, and the rearranging of dreams to fit their new reality are all handled in a mature way that brings this trio even closer together.

Each member of this triad is strong-willed with personalities that
Stephanie
Dec 09, 2014 rated it really liked it
Roni Loren’s FOREVER STARTS TONIGHT: To Boldly Go…..
Originally posted 12/10/2014 at http://fangswandsandfairydust.com/201...

Teasers: A Triad of lovers in a committed relationship with BDSM take a little vacation to a luxe mountain lodge and their insecurities are challenged.

E-Galley provided by publisher for review. No remuneration was exchanged and all opinions presented herein are my own unless otherwise noted.

The trope that is used within the pages of this book is not revealed above or in t
Smitten
Oct 03, 2014 rated it liked it
Originally posted on Smitten by Books Blog

I would suggest to readers that they dive into the original book, Melt Into You, before reading this story.

But if you just have to experience Loren, which I highly recommend then you might as well get down and dirty with these three. Yes, it’s a ménage. Yes, they are all in a relationship together. Yes, I love every sinfully, comfort-zone pushing part of it.

My challenge is, personal opinion of course, this book felt like it was missing something. This co
Under the Covers Book Blog
Oct 03, 2014 rated it really liked it

I absolutely LOVE revisiting couples that we've already fallen in love with in a series.  FOREVER STARTS TONIGHT brings us back to Jace, Evan and Andre and shows that a permanent triad has its own special set of complications.  And that it will take commitment and effort to make things work.  Their road to a HEA is harder than most couples because of juggling the inner dynamics of their triad, as well as what others perceive of their relationship.

Feelings can be a touchy thing.  This book goes

Blanca
Feb 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. Following up on the relationship between Jace, Andre and Evan. So much love so much sex so much fun. Thanks to our author, Roni Loren who thought it apt to write this encore for her fans.
MARQUETTA
Aug 05, 2014 rated it liked it
I love novellas that follow up with my favorite characters. I feel like it’s a Where Are They Now? for romance novels. I loved Evan, Jace and Andre in Melt Into You and if any couple deserved a follow up, it was them.

Like many relationships, after awhile, mundane everyday life gets in the way and that’s what has happened to this triad. Add in the fact that Evan is working way too much and running herself ragged, Jace decides that the trio needs a romantic getaway for rest, relaxation and sex.

Eac
Melody  May (What I'm Reading)
Posted on What I'm Reading

So, I got a chance to read Forever Starts Tonight, and I'm going say that I probably should have read Melt Into You first. However, that didn't happen. I think that would probably helped me connect better with Jace, Evan, and Andre. Can't do anything now, right? Oh well, that's life and honestly, I might feel differently once I read Melt Into You about Forever Starts Tonight. Until then I'm going to press forward with my thoughts about Forever Starts Tonight.

So, what I
Sharrice
Aug 22, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, netgalley
I received a copy of Forever Starts Tonight for an honest review.

I can't say too much in this review because I don't want to give everything away. Especially for those of you who haven't yet read this series or heard of this series or heard of Roni Loren and her amazingness yet. Here's what I will say; Hottest gay straight sex ever. Honestly I had the fan going while reading because Andre, Evan and Jace are one of the hottest couples ever.

I don't want to give too much away so I have to keep thi
Marie
Sep 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: books-reviewed
Oh my goodness! I love it when an author gives their characters a sort of closure. There's nothing more frustrating for a reader than having certain situations left with an uneasy feeling that there should be something more. That's how I felt when I read Melt Into You. I felt like the trio of Andre, Evan and Jace needed some of that closure. We needed to be given the WHOLE story. This is where Forever Starts Tonight comes in.

This addition to the story was amazing! I loved the path that the auth
Danielle
Mar 25, 2014 rated it liked it
I love Roni Loren's books and I will pretty much devour anything in this series but for some reason I dragged my feet when reading this novella. I'm not really sure why but I just couldn't really connect with it at all. I love all of the characters and I definitely wanted to see more of them but once I started reading I found myself putting this down more often than I would like. Honestly I have no idea what I feel now that I've finished. I know that I definitely can't wait to get my hands on th ...more
Neliey
Aug 23, 2014 added it
Evan has had a rough childhood and she is grateful to have established a wonderful life with two men who love her. Then some shocking information is aired on the news that leaves her in a panic. Now she scared her perfect life could come crashing down, and she will be left without the two people she loves.

When Andre runs into someone from his past he starts to question the path he has followed in life. He can't have anything he grew up believing he would because of his unusual relationship. Now
Christina Montminy
Loved this book! It was great to get another story about Jace, Evan & Andre & where their relationship has gone. The story was quick, but thorough telling us how Jace(my favourite in this series)& Andre have dealt with their relationship & how they love Evan each in their own way but also together. Jace takes matters into his own hands & decides that they all need a vacation & gets Grants cabin in Tahoe for a few days of rest & relaxation. Both Jace & Andre are wo ...more
« previous 1 3 next »

• Bonds of Hope (Wicked Play, #4)
  • Where There's Smoke (Good Girl Series, #1)
  • Lie To Me (Black Opals #2)
  • The Devil's Doorbell
  • Once Upon a Wicked Night (Donovan Sisters, #1.5)
  • Bound to Please (Naughty Bits, #3)
  • The Christmas Truce (The Original Sinners, #0.9)
  • Invitation to Scandal (Invitation To #2)
  • Delayed Penalty (The Dartmouth Cobras, #5)
  • Sex, Lies and Midnight (Undercover Operatives, #2)
  • A Season for Sin (The Sinful Scoundrels #0.5)
  • In His Command (Don't Tell, #1)
  • The Heart's Game (Kelly Brothers, #4)
  • Masquerade (Lovers Unmasked Book 1)
  • Callie, Unwrapped (Play It Again, #1)
  • Lord of Fire and Ice
  • Risk & Reward (Bedroom Games, #2)
  • Silver Sparks (Barringer's Pass #1)
Roni wrote her first romance novel at age fifteen when she discovered writing about boys was way easier than actually talking to them. Since then, her flirting skills haven’t improved, but she likes to think her storytelling ability has. She holds a master’s degree in social work and spent years as a mental health counselor, but now she writes full time from her cozy office in Dallas, Texas where ...more

Loving on the Edge (9 books)
  • Crash into You (Loving on the Edge, #1)
  • Melt into You (Loving on the Edge, #2)
  • Fall into You (Loving on the Edge, #3)
  • Not Until You (Loving on the Edge, #4)
  • Caught Up in You (Loving on the Edge, #5)
  • Need You Tonight (Loving on the Edge, #6)
  • Nothing Between Us (Loving on the Edge, #7)
  • Call on Me (Loving on the Edge, #8)
  • Loving You Easy (Loving on the Edge, #9)