Start by marking “Capture The Sun (Stories from Sapphire Cay #5)” as Want to Read:
Capture The Sun (Stories from Sapphire Cay #5)

Capture The Sun

(Stories from Sapphire Cay #5)

Model, Isaac Bailey wants to break into the world of fashion design. Under his father’s company name, he is set to debut his new collection—summer wear. He has the models, the clothes, what he needs is a location.

Mitch Stone is a trouble shooter. His latest client needs an exotic location and he happens to know someone with the very thing—Sapphire Cay. Having underestimate
Published August 30th 2014 by Love Lane Books (first published July 29th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Capture The Sun, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Capture The Sun

Melissa
A complimentary copy was provided in exchange for an honest review.

This was just ok for me. It was insta-attraction, followed by obsession after a few hours, then love. Really? The writing itself was fine, but the story and character development was not for me. On the good side, there wasn't drama for drama sake. I was waiting for the MCs to have a big misunderstanding at the end which would cause them to yell and break up but then have a magical reunion. Thankfully that didn't happen.

I don't un
Ezinwanyi
Aug 29, 2014 rated it really liked it
★★★.

Isaac Bailey wants to transition from being a hot model into fashion design. He convinces his father to let him design the family's summer collection and they bring in the big guns to help with the photo shoot and marketing because this debut has to be perfect.
Mitch Stone was hired and he had the perfect location in mind, Sapphire Cay, the island that his former lover Dylan bought and moved to in Follow The Sun.

While on the island, Mitch found out that Dylan was now engaged to Lucas and it
Nic
Jul 30, 2014 rated it really liked it
I really enjoy this series. It's like receiving a lovely little gift each time a new book is released. What makes it appealing, at least for me, is the familiarity of the setting - who can resist a gorgeous tropical island? - and also the chance to get little glimpses of characters we've met before. Plus I always like the pairing of the men in the story.

In Capture the Sun, it's the turn of Mitch and Isaac to find love. They meet at a party and have a sizzling encounter, but a case of mistaken id
Rachel
May 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
My new favourite book in the series :)
Jenn (not Lily)
Jun 28, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ku
3.25 stars. 2nd favorite of series so far, but I have high hopes for book #6!
Bo
Aug 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Another Wonderful Addition to a Wondrous Series

You simply cannot go wrong with this series. After all, each book takes place on a secluded Caribbean island and the two protagonists in each book are so handsome and so hot for each other that you can expect all sorts of fireworks, on the beach, in the hotel, around the pool, and, of course, in bed. What is so amazing is that the authors keep coming up with logical excuses to bring the new case to the island, and create enough tension between the t
multitaskingmomma
Review: Capture The Sun (Stories from Sapphire Cay #5) by Meredith Russell & RJ Scott

Note: I have not read any of the Stories From Sapphire Cay series, until this one. I don't know why. I write this review with the full understanding that I may have missed out on some awesome characters, and I did. I will also make sure to get the rest of the books just to satisfy my curiosity that is kicking me in the butt right now....

Capture the Sun is the fifth installment to the series and yet I read i
Ann
Jul 20, 2014 rated it really liked it
This series always gives me book love and this installment did not disappoint. I know what I'm going to get when I read something from Sapphire Cay and my little book vacay to sun, sand and beautiful boys was the perfect escape.
Joanne
Jul 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I loved this, my favourite so far it was perfect. I want more........review coming soon.
Rachel Emily
Aug 11, 2014 rated it really liked it
This was a 3.5-4 for me, I enjoyed the characters and also getting to see some of the characters from the previous books. I really enjoyed this one!
Zane Kage
Dec 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 3-75
Eve
Jul 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-m
Hard-ass, workaholic Mitch Stone -Dylan's ex, is now getting his chance. Picks up right in between Christmas at the Cay with Mitch's drunken phone call to Dylan. Mitch has a holiday encounter that leaves him wanting more but he doesn't even know where to begin. We see his utter and total arrogance at that party and that encounter and you are between hating him just a bit and wanting to hug and fix him and his loneliness.

Two months later, a job on the Cay with a bunch of models and a designer-ex
Suze
Aug 08, 2014 rated it liked it
Another lovely warm fuzzy read from Sapphire Cay - so want to visit!
Mitch and Isaac have a stellar no names Christmas hook up and then 2 months later, have to work together. Whilst the spark is still there neither is sure if a relationship - even for a week on the cay - is a good idea.
Nothing angsty, nothing starling but a lovely sweet read. Enjoyed on a stormy afternoon!
Shannon
Jul 05, 2014 rated it liked it
Meh, this one was just another cute story. Nothing really stood out. I didn't connect with the guys so I didn't care much about them so it all seemed kind of Bleh. It was a quick read so there's a plus!
Elci
Sep 01, 2014 rated it liked it
Nice quick read
Kristy Grissom
Sep 13, 2014 rated it really liked it
I was given a copy of the book to do a guest review for The Blogger Girls. I have posted the Link to the review on my blog. so click it and you'll get to both sites.

jules0623
This series is becoming very formulaic. :(
Tori Thompson
Jul 12, 2015 rated it really liked it
This series is just so sweet and easy! Very enjoyable!
Sharon
Jul 30, 2014
Lisa
Dec 01, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Meredith Russell lives in the heart of England. An avid fan of many story genres, she enjoys nothing less than a happy ending. She believes in heroes and romance and strives to reflect this in her writing. Sharing her imagination and passion for stories and characters is a dream Meredith is excited to turn into reality.

Stories from Sapphire Cay (6 books)
  • Follow The Sun (Stories from Sapphire Cay, #1)
  • Under The Sun (Stories from Sapphire Cay, #2)
  • Chase The Sun (Stories from Sapphire Cay, #3)
  • Christmas In The Sun (Stories from Sapphire Cay, #4)
  • Forever In The Sun (Stories from Sapphire Cay #6)