Start by marking “Leaves of Revolution (Dusk Gate Chronicles, #6)” as Want to Read:
Leaves of Revolution (Dusk Gate Chronicles, #6)

Leaves of Revolution

(Dusk Gate Chronicles #6)

Adapting to life in a new world would have been challenging in the best of circumstances, and Zander’s circumstances were anything but the best. Trapped in Deusterros with tragedy behind him and only the unknown before him, he wasn’t sure he would ever find his way back to the carefree teenager he’d been such a short time ago.

But with nowhere to go, and a new sort-of-famil
ebook
Published April 23rd 2014 by Thirteen Pages Press (first published April 21st 2014)

Lisa
Apr 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
As Always the author has left us hanging on the edge of our seats and devouring the words found within the pages. There are quite a few surprises in store, and some that some of us have been expecting or hoping for for a while. The author has a particular talent for creating a story that you both can see as a viable end and yet pray there is more to come all at the same time. I sincerely hope that this is not the end of the story and that we get to see what comes next for these characters. The e ...more
Jassa
May 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I am going to give a big happy sigh as I came to the end of this book. I am happy. I really don't think there was anything that overly annoyed or even annoyed me about this book. I enjoyed everything and was very focused on what happened in the plot. The twists and turns did not bother me and the brief moments of pure happiness made me smile. Now I am just trying to see, WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?! Because something does. There are still unanswered questions with the other country that's north of them a ...more
Jennifer C.
I can never believe how few people know about this series. It's one of my favorite series ever!!! It's YA, it's fantasy, it's suspenseful, it's funny... It's just really great. This book would be perfect for young girls. There's romance, but nothing graphic at all. It's a very PG story, but as an adult I occasionally like a good clean fun story. This series always makes me smile. I'll be so sad when it's over.
Margaret R Morrow
Loved this set of books

l couldn't stop reading this series. I hope there will be more about Andean and finding another gate. also more about Quinn and her family in the new world and old love her little brother Owen. please keep this series going.
Elda
Feb 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A story filled with awesomeness!

Yes awesomeness! I so loved reading this book and participating in the lives of the characters within. Many sad times turned into happy ones and those happy times were joyous. I loved reading the many excellent quotes in this story that made me spend an extra amount of time contemplating. They are lessons well worth remembering. I highly recommend reading this book and the whole series. Breeana Puttroff is an author well worth following.
Jessica Arnold
Oct 29, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was definitely the densest book of the series so far, but I didn't mind the multiple storylines and more serious subject matter. I didn't think that I would like Zander becoming a regular character, but I enjoyed seeing him interact with everyone else in this book! I'll be sad to see this series end...
Jaime (Two Chicks on Books)
May 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved!!! On to the final book!
Darlena Lemons
Mar 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The series goes on

This is a touching tribute to the lives of Quinn, William and the rest of the Rose family. I look forward to the continuation of the Dusk Gate Chronicles.
Shauna Salley
Dec 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Parts of this story had me laughing out loud. And parts rang very true to my life, because ‘supposed to’ isn’t real. I really connected with that fact.
Marie
Ich habe ein anderes Buch zur Seite gelegt, sobald ich die Email erhalten habe, dass es das sechste Buch der Dusk Gate Chronicles gibt! Eine meiner liebsten Fantasy-Serien aller Zeiten.

Es ist, als treffe man sich mit guten alten Freunden wieder - man fühlt sich sofort, als ob seit dem letzten Treffen keine zwei Tage vergangen seien.
Quinn versucht ihre Rolle als Königin und Mutter gerecht zu werden. Will steht ihr stützend zur Seite, aber mit einer Großmutter, die sie permanent bevormundet ist da
Billie
Feb 11, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
So basically this installment in the Dusk Gate Chronicles was pretty boring for the first 75% or so, then suddenly it got all kinds of EXCITING. There was also some pretty solid character development going on, which I dig. Still a little too much sappiness and child/babyfever for my tastes, but I think after 6 books I'm finally starting to get desensitized to all that nonsense. Kinda. Sorta. To the extent that I've gotten pretty damn pro at simultaneously reading and rolling my eyes without paus ...more
Linz Bassett
I cannot get enough of this series! I felt like the last book was lacking in action, but I think that Leaves of Revolution definitely made up for that. There was so much going on in this book. Everything comes full circle, and our beloved friends are thrown right in the middle of it.

I really feel that both Quinn and Zander grew exponentially in this book. Every time I read another book in the series I feel like Quinn has taken one step closer to being the ruler she's meant to be. And where Zand
Kyjuliano
Jul 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
I was given an ARC of this book for an honest review

What a great continuation of the series. I was so anxious to find out what was going to happen next, was Tolliver ever going to get what was coming to him? Did Sophia fall off a balcony and break her nasty neck? Did Zander get to go home? If you want to know you'll have to read the book, I'm not giving out any spoilers but I will say mostly I was happy with how everyone ended up.

There were a couple of really profound scenes between some of our
Logan
Dec 09, 2014 rated it really liked it
By the time you get to book 6 in the series, you apparently must really like the series, thus the increasingly higher average rating for each successive book. At the same time, I do think the author has gotten better.

This book is a bit of a departure from the warm, fuzzy nature of the previous books. It follows Zander as he makes it into the world, and the evil Tolliver attempts to take over Quinn's kingdom. Surprisingly, there are deaths. Nothing about the plot was earth-shattering, but if you
T.R.
Apr 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Leaves of Revolution is the sixth book in the Dusk Gate Chronicles. This series is amazing and the way the author writes takes you to another place you don't want to leave. Even when this other world she has created isn't easy and war is among the country. In this book we get many of the characters points of view and we get to be inside their heads as they each struggle with their task and place in this battle they have to win. We get to understand Zander more in this book and I have always love ...more
Angie
Apr 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: everyone
If you enjoyed the previous books from the Dusk Gate Chronicles then you should enjoy this one also. I loved this book! There are so many unexpected things that happen and things that get finalized from the previous book.

Oh! And we get read about how Zander is going to.... But you definitely need to find out if Mia is ever going to talk to Thomas again and what happens to Linnea and the baby. Not to mention what that step-mother, Sophia is up to, to mess up Quinn's life.

I know this book is new
Stefanie Kline
Apr 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Other than saying I loved every second of it I am not going to say much more because I don't want to ruin the series for anyone that might be considering reading it. This is equally as good as the other books and I highly recommend this series. The author is fantastic at drawing you in and making you feel connected to the characters. I feel like I am living right there with them. This would be a great series for middle schoolers on up. There is nothing offensive and the books are full of morals! ...more
Alicia
Apr 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: series, ya
I have thoroughly enjoyed this series! They have a little bit of everything. Mystery, love story, fantasy, with humor and great insight thrown in. The characters have once again come alive for me. With the bonus of supporting characters moving to the front. I couldn't put it down. I look forward to seeing if Breeana continues with this series. I know I would love one more. Still so many courses for the story to progress! I am anticipating more works from her in the future.
Lanie Price
Jul 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: sci-fi-fantasy
I LOVED this series! I read all of them in about a weeks time. It's so easy to fall in love with the characters, the only thing I didn't like was sometimes I felt like the character development went a little deep with information that didn't really add to their development or the plot line but that's just my opinion. I really hope to see more of this series or a spin off series come out!
Carol
Apr 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I couldn't put it down. I bought it as soon as it went on sale and read it in one sitting. There were parts that were a bit slow, but they were more than compensated for by the action, twists and turns. I just can't get enough of the characters and hope that there will be another chapter in the story soon.
The Book Whisperers
I liked book six of this series but it only got three stars because the ending was pretty anti-climatic. I really wanted to see Quinn wield the dagger but I gotta give props to Thomas he brought the pain TWICE!!
Dee/ bookworm
Jan 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
Great book! Can't wait to read the next in the series!
Jamie
Mar 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Even though Qhuinn and Will werent the main characters in the book, it was still brilliant!! Loved it overall and will write an in depth review
Melissa
Apr 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Excellent! This whole series is great.
Becky
Apr 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Breeanna's books are amazing! I can read them over and over again and not get bored. These characters feel like friends and I feel a little sad and lost every time I finish one of her books.
Jessica
Feb 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
This is the best one of the series. Totally worth it.
Rebecca
Feb 12, 2015 rated it really liked it
Puttroff's writing gets better. I enjoyed this book very much and the adventures the characters had. The ending was satisfying but left room for more adventures.
Laurie Hopkins
Oct 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love this series

Quinn's is an amazing young woman, and has an extraordinary family and friends. Zander is coming into his own and has matured greatly, almost as much as Quinn.
Vickie
Apr 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Loved it! Great story! Cannot wait until the next book.
Leah Fenick
Apr 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
AWESOME CONCLUSION TO THE SERIES!!!! so many plot twists and surprises!!! Loved it!!!!!!
  • Betrayal (Blood Haze, #3)
  • Veiled Shadows (The Age of Alandria, #2)
  • Luminary (Faylinn, #3)
  • The Wreck of Heaven (The World Gates, #2)
  • Princess and the Three Beasts 1
  • Bleach―ブリーチ― 74 [Burīchi 74] (Bleach, #74)
  • 神様はじめました 25 [Kamisama Hajimemashita 25]
  • Impossible (Piercing the Veil, #3)
  • Year's Best Fantasy 2
  • Wicked (A Night Roamers Short)
  • Twisted Magic (Ink, #2)
  • His Saving Grace (Regency Refuge, #1)
  • The Dragon's Mate (Dragon Shifters, #2)
  • Starlet's Light (The Starlet, #3)
  • Erekos
  • The Magic Brush and Other Stories (Enid Blyton's Popular Rewards Series 1)

Dusk Gate Chronicles (7 books)
  • Seeds of Discovery (Dusk Gate Chronicles, #1)
  • Roots of Insight (Dusk Gate Chronicles, #2)
  • Thorns of Decision (Dusk Gate Chronicles, #3)
  • Blooms of Consequence (Dusk Gate Chronicles, #4)
  • Canes of Divergence (Dusk Gate Chronicles #5)
  • Blades of Accession (Dusk Gate Chronicles #7)
“I’m almost eight moons pregnant, Quinn, and we’re in the middle of a war. My stomach is so huge I’m surprised I fit through doorways. I’m snappy and edgy at spoons.” 0 likes