Start by marking “Benjamin McTish and The Wizards of Coranim (Book Two)” as Want to Read:
Benjamin McTish and The Wizards of Coranim (Book Two)

Read Book* *Different edition

Benjamin McTish and The Wizards of Coranim

(Benjamin McTish #2)

Benjamin and his friends find themselves on a ridiculously amazing ride through all that is the World of Coranim.
From the enchanting magical city of Na’Talom and the splendiferous flying contraptions of one, Pips P. Toggleton, inventor slash artist of the extraordinary, to the far off outer edge Steam Powered Metropolis of Pancilet, with the expanse of Aurorus Jungle resid
Published April 2014 by Pressed Leaf Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Benjamin McTish and The Wizards of Coranim, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Benjamin McTish and The Wizards of Coranim

Kj Partridge
Aug 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
We step back into the fantastic world of Benjamin McTish, who with his friends Mathilda and Annabelle are on a journey of a lifetime. Benjamin has seen a picture that someone painted of his mother and increases his curiosity into what is happening. They all know there is a battle brewing, after all they saw a little of it before they escaped through the Grandfather tree. With plenty of twists and turns, old issues flaring up again, the kids are definitely on a race against time. But against jus ...more
Tonja Drecker
Aug 07, 2014 rated it really liked it
This book continues where the other one left off, except now the kids' parents and grandparents are pulled into Coranim, creating a whole new bunch of character reactions and relationships.

I had fewer problems getting into this book than the first one. The descriptions have decreased, leaving more room for action and adventure (especially in the second half.) This made the story much faster paced and helped to draw into the pages.

The characters are enjoyable, and it's easy to get involved with t
Eustacia Tan
May 28, 2014 rated it really liked it
I must admit upfront, I actually gave up this book halfway. But a dialog with the lovely (and she is lovely, you'll learn more later) June convinced me to carry on.

Now, if you remember my review of Benjamin McTish and the door through Grandfather Tree, I mentioned that the narrative style was a problem for me. I'm really glad to say that this is much less of a problem now. For me, the main problem was that when talking about the world in the book, the author tended to show rather than tell (but
Chris Meads
May 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Christina
Jul 17, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: have-a-copy
So this picks up right where the first book left off. The three adventurers are immersed in the world of Coranim and begin lessons to hopefully rescue Benjamin's mother.

The girls' mother and Benjamin's grandmother decide to venture into the Gilley Forest. Much of the book is travelling - between Benjamin, Annabel, and Mathilda travelling their separate paths, Edward, Braxton and Emmeline heading into Coranim, and Emmagene and Claire trying to get to Coranim. But so much happens on the way that t
Allana Kephart
Jun 29, 2014 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars!

Benjamin McTish and the Wizards of Coranim is the second book in the Benjamin McTish Series by June M. Pace. This story continues with the same entertaining characters in Benjamin McTish and the Door Through the Grandfather Tree, but now they are swept into the magical world of Coranim, along with many other amazing places. Pace describes the worlds she has created with such beauty that it is impossible not to see everything blossoming into amazingness in your mind when you read it.

I d
Dalene
Jul 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
First, I would like to thank the author June M. Pace for giving me this book for an honest review. As with the first book, I really enjoyed reading this book and am looking forward to reading it to my grandchildren. The world building it very good. The story-line is good. The characters are well written and developed. I am looking forward to reading the next book in the series when it comes out.
June Pace
Mar 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
This book picks up exactly where the first one stops…it moves quicker, more magic, more mystery, more surprises. In the first book the world was being built and characters introduced, in this second book the action just comes to life and grabs you for the furious ride. The ending will shock everyone…! Can't wait to get the third book out…Benjamin McTish and The Hidden Caverns of Bristonbel.
nicole
aem
SARIT
Edward Solano
Apr 03, 2014

• The Reapers (My Demonic Ghost, #2)
  • Before the Full Moon Rises
  • Rewound
  • Intoxicating Passion Box Set (Intoxicating Passion, #1-5)
  • Scorned (LeKrista Scott, Vampire Hunted #1)
  • The Mark of Saturn (Blood Luminary, #1)
  • Sacrifice (Gryphon #3)
  • Aqua
  • Awaken (Daughters of the Sea, #2)
  • Flicker (Flicker #1)
  • Recalled (Death Escorts, #1)
  • Llewellyn's Little Book of Dreams
  • Cold Fury (Cold Fury, #1)
  • A Kiss by the Book (Kiss & Tell, Book 2)
  • The Cursed Children
  • Island of Souls: Light within the Dark
  • Percy's Plan (Berkshires Journal Series #1)
  • Descension (Mystic, #1)
June lives with her husband, and best friend, Ray..along with their myriad of critters in Santa Cruz Ca. Their three adult children (and mates) live respectively in LA, Atlanta, and Santa Cruz.
June works her small farm, that besides the robust tomato concentration and tea garden, includes an orchard, dahlias, roses and her newest addition of a massive bearded iris garden. She is well known for her

Benjamin McTish (3 books)
  • Benjamin McTish and the Door Through the Grandfather Tree (Benjamin McTish,  #1)
  • Benjamin McTish and The Hidden Caverns of Bristonbel  (Book Three)