Start by marking “The Education of Sebastian & The Education of Caroline (The Education of..., #1-2)” as Want to Read:

The Education of Sebastian & The Education of Caroline

(The Education of... #1-2)

The Education of Sebastian

Trapped in a loveless marriage, thirty year old Caroline Wilson moves to San Diego after her military husband earns a promotion. Feeling lost and alone Caroline strikes up a friendship with young local surfer Sebastian Hunter.

Sebastian has more than friendship on his mind when he runs into Caroline on the beach. But when sparks fly friendship turn
Paperback
Published April 27th 2014 (first published January 1st 2013)

Start your review of The Education of Sebastian & The Education of Caroline (The Education of..., #1-2)
Lady Vigilante (Feifei)
Series rating: 4–4.5 STARS!!!

P.S. The bundle is LIVE!!!

description

There’s always a risk when I decide to re-read old favorites – what if they aren’t as good as the first time around? So after taking a few days to read The Education series I’m pretty happy to say that Sebastian and Caroline will always have that #1 spot as my favorite older woman/younger man romance. It’s unconventional, taboo, heartwarming yet heartbreaking and scorching hot – the perfect combination!

Though I’m a fan of taboo stories, I kn
KAS
Dec 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
*4.5 SPELLBINDING Stars*

I love to go into a book totally blind, selecting it only because of the author, as I love how Ms. Berrick can brilliantly weave a story so you feel you are part of it. I refrained from reading the synopsis and just allowed the story to reveal itself page by page, chapter by chapter. What unfolded left me spellbound!

This extremely talented author creates two wonderfully enchanting characters, who are twelve years apart in age. When they meet she is a young military wife a
Brenna
Apr 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
The Education Series is definitely something special. It’s one of those series where you live and breathe the characters and everything they go through. It’s one of my absolute favorites!

The Education of Sebastian really took me by surprise the first time I read it. I haven’t read many books about older woman and a younger man but I feel like this book really did it right. Caroline is a 30 year-old military wife, trapped in a loveless marriage. She married at the young age of 19 to an older man,
Romance Readers Retreat
Apr 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
NOTE: This volume contains two complete books, so this review may be longer than a normal review. I will be focusing on each book separately. Because of that you may not want to read the second half of this review until you've read the first book. Otherwise you may find some spoilers to the first book within the second book's review.

BOOK ONE: The Education of Sebastian:

Well, my mind has been blown.
This is a beautiful book about a beautifully unorthodox relationship between an unhappily married 3
Kirsty
Mar 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Here is a link to my reviews of The Education of Sebastian and The Education of Caroline.
TEoS review.
TEoC review.
In summary, this series is one of my favourite. With a mixture of forbidden love and second chance love, The Education of.. series is a brilliant blend of the angsty sort of series' that I love. The troubles and pain that Seb and Caro went through over the course of their relationship is both heartbreaking and joyful. The series is a truly enjoyable read.
With the two books e
Lelyana
*** Edited

5 stars for all time favorites books and all time favorite couples***

TEoS/TEoC are two books that found my self hard to easily forget. Hell, these books stays with me forever!
I adore Jane's writing, and when it came to Sebastian and Caroline, what was seemed so wrong felt so right.

I was about 35 years old when a young man 9 years younger than me asked me for a date, and we're together for awhile. I was worried in the beginning (so I really did understand Caro's feeling about the age d
LZ
Shelves: favorites
This is one of my FAVORITE SERIES EVER. I LOVED re-visiting these two and the bonus content is just PERFECTION! <3

Angela Ruble Scott
This is my 5 star review for The Education of Sebastian and Caroline as a set with bonus material by Jane Harvey-Berrick for Eskimo Princess Book Reviews.

This series follows the steamy love affair between young, Sebastian Hunter, and an older, Caroline Verti Wilson. These two embark on a secret journey of love and lust when Sebastian is only 17 and Caroline is 30. These two books span over many years and give us such an emotional ride. There is fear, love, lust, anger, hurt, pain, and forgivenes
Milot
Apr 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorite
5 INTENSE BEAUTIFUL PASSIONATE STAR

“You are my world Caro. And you’re MINE”- Sebastian

First let me just say that this is my first book about forbidden love and about older woman and younger man and I was a little hesitant going into it because of a huge age gap. This book had been on my TBR for so long and when I got to know that the author will release a bundle of this series which include a bonus chapters and epilogue I just dive in reading it. And WOW! I’m hooked…..it’s simply CAPTIVATING.

I
Nana

5 stars!!

I haven’t read very many older woman/younger man books and right now I really don’t know why. If they are anything like this one, I’ve definitely been missing out! I can’t even begin to tell you how much I loved this series. It was amazing!

I’ve always loved a good old fashioned taboo or forbidden romance story, but this one had a few elements that made me wary to read it. For one thing, there’s Sebastian’s age. When his affair with Caroline begins, he is only 17 years old while she’s 3
KC  -- Reading Is My Superpower
Oh wow.... I was not sure what to expect with this one, but am I ever glad I took the chance!

I love to read books that are out of the box. Not your normal when John meets Jane. And this bundle delivered! Now, I must warn you, if you are sensitive to taboo reads, then this one is not for you!

Caroline is a 30 year old married woman. Married to a high ranking military man, locked in a loveless marriage. She has no real life of her own, and her days consist of tending to her husbands every need an
Dina
Apr 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
5 stars....HELL NO!

5 isn't enough for these amazing books!

OMG I don't even know where to begin. These books totally caught me off guard when I first read them. I had just finished reading 50 Shades and was so in love with Christian Grey. And then along came Sebastian Hunter and completely stole my heart!

Holy Smokes!!! It's not your average love story. This story goes against everything that society says is right. First he's a minor and in love with a 30 year old woman. Second, she's married. B
Kelsey's Korner Blog
Mar 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
No spoilers here and not a lot of talk about the storyline, I'm going with my feelings and talking about the writing. Jane is one of my go to authors without reading the synopsis, she's an expert in her field in my opinion and that will never change I'm certain of it. Jane just gets better with age, like fine wine or is that cheese? Well you know what I mean! The taste gets better and you devour every drop. Her writing is tangible, solid and never lets you down.

This has to be one of my all time
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Apr 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Oh wow. I absolutely loved these two books. This is a fantastic book bundle that u totally loved. This bundle will stay on my kindle in the hope I can re-read again soon. Yes I loved it that much. It is definitely one of my favourite series I've ever read.

As this is a review for both books I'm not going into the storylines just in case I spoil the books for you.

This series is about a taboo subject. The relationship between an older woman, Caroline and a younger man Sebastian. If your okay with
Sheena Lumsden
This book is so much more than 5 Stars

The first time I read these books I loved them, they left such an impact on me that when I had the opportunity to re read them for the re-release I jumped at the chance.

These books are full of emotion, good and bad and will keep you reading until the small hours of the morning.
Jane Harvey-Berrick is a remarkable writer, she takes a story and writes it from her heart and soul but more than that she makes you feel what the characters are feeling and in these
Marie
5 STARS ✨

I read this series in 2015 and I just discovered a combined edition with EXTRA CONTENT. I am so excited to read this series again. This new paperback combined edition is beautiful and now I have an excuse to reread this wonderful, heartbreaking series. This is definitely a hidden gem and should be more talked about!

If you love ...
- steamy romance
- intense scenes
- age difference
- second chance romance
- New Adult
- Roadtrip (second book)

This is the perfect series for you!

Please rea
Jo
Shelves: favourites
THE EDUCATION OF SEBASTIAN

I loved this book, I loved Sebastian and I loved Caroline too.
I know that the age difference is meant to shock, but for me Sebastian is over the legal age limit here in the UK (and also some states in the US) so I didn’t feel so much that this was forbidden and something wrong, even though technically and legally in California it was.
For me this was a beautiful love story, two people who are desperately unhappy, find each other but through their circumstances are una
Kelly  O'Connor
Apr 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
The Education of Sebastian
I'm going to do the review as two book as it might get confusing, and I'll probably forget what I want to write.

If you can get over the fact that there is infidelity and the the male lead is quite young, then you are in for an amanzing treat.
I adored forbidden love stories where they shouldn't be together but they can't keep their hands off each other no matter what the conquences might be!
I really like the character of Caroline, yes she cheats on her bully of a husba
Rumpled Sheets Blog
Apr 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: review
You will want to lose yourself in this story!

I did. And loved every second of it.

It was truly remarkable and so damn good! I did not want it to end.

A unique storyline. Amazing dialogues. Deliciously flawed, combustible and sizzling chemistry between the two main characters made the story so real and very believable.

Sebastian and Caroline´s journey was written to perfection. Their journey does not let you go and has you thinking about it days after the last page was read and is one of those books
Funzee Shu

description

The new cover is just....PERFECT !!!
An EPIC !!!!

LOVE IT SO MUCH.....

Just finished re-reading this series in bundle version.

Every time I read it, it feels like "the first time" for me.
I love this forbidden love story between Sebastian and Caro. I even cried exactly at the same part again and again.
Sebs always be my top 1st book boyfriend ever!

Love the epilogues and all the bonus chapters.
Heather
Shelves: book-boyfriends
I adored these books. Right now it has been rereleased as a set and it is the first time I have read them. I haven’t read anything by Jane until now, though I knew of her and have her on my TBR list, I hadn’t seen these two particular books.

I am so glad I had a chance to read them now.

It starts with The Education of Sebastian, which in my mind, I know I should have been repulsed by the taboo elements that came with their relationship, and it isn’t just the affair that normally would have my head
Shamika
Apr 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
This series will definitely be listed in my top favorites! I enjoyed every minute of it and found myself anxious to continue anytime I had to put it down.

This story is about an unconventional steamy romance between Caroline and Sebastian. The fact that Sebastian is 17 years old when this affair began with Caroline who is 30, did have me a little leary. But quickly all uneasiness is wiped away as I was caught up in their love affair and story.

Caroline is stuck in an unhappy marriage with a rank
Kim
Apr 08, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
The Education of Sebastian

I started to read this and I was so unsure about this book. You will read about a military wife who clearly is unhappy. She goes behind her husband back to see someone who clearly to young for her. They have to go and hide from everyone because one she is married and two he was underage. There was one person who know and clearly was not happy with his friend. The day that Caroline was telling her husband it was over her whole world had ended and so did the book. That i
Mary S
Apr 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I happened to stumble across Lifers, and went wow. I really like the style of writing, the emotion and the ability to draw me so much into the story. So as I went to the authors page I found out that Jane Harvey-Berrick has written others books. Of course I read then all with the same feeling. Wow. She's really good!! I couldn't wait until these two books were released. I read many reviews and waited patiently until it appeared on my Kindle. After three days of laughter tears and sighs of happin ...more
Cam *tactile seeker*

Buddy Read with my great friends Anasylvia, Dulce and Kat!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thank you so much, Ana Rita, for this gift!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My first ebook gift! So happy and excited!

Beth
Apr 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I loved these books so much that I gifted this new and improved version to a friend. They are gut-wrenchingly and heartbreakingly beautiful! I originally read these last year. The Education series is a story that will stick with you long after you're finished reading it. It's an epic romance, friendship, and journey for Sebastian and Caroline that spans over many years and several continents.

Also, I adore the stunning new cover.
Christine ~ LoveCellos
Shelves: 6-stars
6 Stars.

I've already owned the separate copies but the extended epilogues and bonus chapters are so worthy of buying this combined version (there are 2 parts that you won't see on the author's website). I re-read the whole book. I just fell in love with Sebastian and Caro again.

This is such an epic forbidden love story. A must read! Sempre e per sempre!!!
Dana ~ The Dirty Smut'atter
I am so glad that I finally made time to tackle this series and I couldn't be more excited with outcome for both Sebastian and Caroline. Age is a huge thing in this series and well I know several people have commented about how wrong it was..............I can help thinking how right it was for both of them.

Oh Sebastian you are quite an amazing character and I can't get enough of you!!

I will not say that their journey isn't without struggle, but they have so many amazing moments that will just kn
Grace
Oct 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Book 1
Gahhhh!!! OMG, what an ending! I knew it was coming, but still. Ouchy, my heart! On to book 2.

Loved it! Review to follow.
Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog••
Wow, I devoured the extras in this special edition!!!!!! LOVED this, absolutely loved the extra epilogues!!!!

Such a beautiful heartbreaking story!
« previous 1 3 4 next »
who would play Seb and Caro? 1 12 Aug 11, 2014 02:44AM
What are the bonus chapters? 2 17 Jun 01, 2014 09:54AM

• Finding Home
  • The Lover (The Bride, #3)
  • Love, in English (Love, in English, #1)
  • Love, in Spanish (Love, in English, #1.5)
  • Play the Game (Hannaford Prep #3)
  • Saving Lawson (Loving Lawson #2)
  • Loving Lawson (Loving Lawson, #1)
  • The Affair (The Evolution of Sin Trilogy, #1)
  • The Secret (The Evolution of Sin, #2)
  • The Wife (The Bride, #2)
  • The Bride (The Bride, #1)
  • Holding You (Holding You, #1)
  • Indecent
  • Noah (5th Street, #1)
  • Puddle Jumping (Puddle Jumping, #1)
  • The Guy on the Left (The Underdogs, #2)
  • Unbeloved (Undeniable, #4)
  • Aggro
Writing is my passion and my obsession. I write every day and I love it. My head is full of stories and characters. I'll never keep up with all my ideas!

I live in a small village by the ocean and walk on the beach every day. It’s on those beachside walks that I have all my best ideas.

Writing has become a way of life – and one that I love to share.

To keep up-to-date with new books, special offers a

The Education of... (3 books)
  • The Education of Sebastian (The Education of..., #1)
  • The Education of Caroline (The Education of..., #2)
  • Semper Fi (The Education of..., #3)

News & Interviews

“I stared at him doubtfully. The boy I’d known would never have hurt me—but he was long gone. I didn’t know who Sebastian was anymore—he was a stranger.” 0 likes