Start by marking “Playing with Temptation (The Players Club, #1)” as Want to Read:
Playing with Temptation (The Players Club, #1)

Playing with Temptation

(The Players Club #1)

When Raina Beck is given an invitation to The Players Club, all she wants is a night of decadence with a gorgeous, sexy stranger. The seductive, mysterious man she meets fulfills her deepest desires and most erotic fantasies, giving her a night she’ll never forget. But forgetting him isn’t quite so easy.

Logan Cruz prefers his women submissive and compliant in the bedroom
ebook
Published (first published March 6th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Playing with Temptation, please sign up.
Erika Wilde Right now, I have 7 books planned for the series. The next one featuring Paige and Sawyer will be out on July 13th :-)

Start your review of Playing with Temptation (The Players Club, #1)
_All.Things.Steamy (Simran)
4.5-5 ”Too much temptation” stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

”I’m not off-limits to anyone.”
“Yeah, you are.” He lifted his head and stared down at her, his dark green gaze as intoxicating as a shot of hard liquor on an empty stomach. “While we’re together, you belong to only me, no one else.”

I can’t believe this is the first time I’m reading a book by this author. I’m berating myself how I could have missed her this long. Her writing style is what I look for in a lighthearted romance and she delivered it so
♥ WishfulMiss ♥
Logan and Raina were a great couple with explosive chemistry. I liked them both right from the start and was rooting for them throughout their bumpy road to their HEA.

Raina is a pretty cynical and disillusioned heroine. She grew up watching her faithless father abuse and rage at her mother for his shortcomings and her current love life is nothing like she’d thought it would be. As the owner of a sexy boutique, Raina’s had to deal with being seen as fun to date and sleep with but never good enou
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Slick's review posted on Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

Ever since author Erika Wilde introduced The Players Club in book five of the Marriage Diaries (The Invitation) I have been waiting for this book and Playing With Temptation was well worth the wait. Provocative yet emotional this book packs a punch offering some seductively kinky sexy times mixed with just enough conflict and drama to make it interesting, but without taking away from the incredible romance that blossoms.

I love a strong and c
Coco.V
💝FREE on Amazon & on iBooks today (8/14/2018)!💝

Blurb:
TEMPTATION HAS NEVER BEEN SO HOT . . .

Logan Cruz prefers his women submissive and compliant in the bedroom . . . everything the independent
Maria Rose
When Raina experiences one night of passion at the Player’s Club with a handsome stranger, she’s quite content keeping things anonymous and has no plans to return. But when she is threatened by a stalker she turns to her friend’s husband who runs a security company – and comes face to face with her stranger when he is assigned to work her case. Logan is good at what he does and protecting Raina at her erotic boutique is no hardship, especially when it gives him the chance to get her back into hi ...more
Heather andrews
Mar 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Logan oozes confidence and sex appeal, "he lowered his head closer to hers, so that his mouth was near her ear. “Sweetheart, it would be my greatest pleasure to feel your smooth a** beneath the palm of my hand. But I don’t think that Dean or Mac would appreciate me doing so right here in their conference room. However, if you’d like to wrestle it out later to see who comes out on top, I’m certainly game." Logan he's forthcoming and blunt, "Because they smell like you.” Stopping behind her, he le ...more
Tre Talbot
Mar 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Hot damn, right from the beginning we're heading to The Players Club for the first time with Raina. For a woman that owns her own adult pleasures shop this experience was completely new to her and so was Logan the hot sexy alpha male that perked her interest and gave her a forever lasting experience. Clearly someone has an interest in Raina but they don't want to reveal themselves just yet but have no problem making her feel uncomfortable with messages left behind. This book is so much more then ...more
Jos
Aug 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
5 Hot n Sexy Stars

I LOVED both Raina and Logan throughout this great read! It was fast paced, mysterious and action packed, lots of hot sex with a very dominating alpha male and the storyline was great along with the secondary characters!!!!!!

I am looking forward to the next book in this series. From some reviews on GR, some people may be a bit turned off to the back story of Sawyer and Paige but I think there's a whole lot we may not really about their situation or at least I have high hopes th
Sheryl C. Nash
OMG!!! I LOVED LOGAN... *SWOON*

And NOW, I ABSOLUTELY CAN'T WAIT for Paige and Sawyer's story next... I LOVE second-chance romances and the twist in their's is going to be a KILLER!!!
Shan ~A~
I liked Raina and Logan. When they were together they could start a fire with how hot they were. It was some aspects of the story that I had a couple of eye roll moments with.

*****May contain spoilers*****

Raina is being stalked after her night at The Players Club, so it is assumed that that us where her stalker is coming from or where he saw her. I get the timing, and understand why that assumption is made, but I don't understand why:
1. The police weren't informed of this right from the beginnin
Jody
Apr 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
As a reader who loves her stories spicy, this book practically singed my fingers while reading it. With a crackling connection between its main couple, with a bit of danger to keep everyone on edge, I was fully engaged from the first page to the last. Juggling both steamy encounters with intense emotions has become a trademark of Ms. Wilde and is once again on display here. Along with a satisfying amount of steam comes issues of trust and overcoming past pain which are dealt with in a mature way ...more
1-Click Addict Support Group
Mar 31, 2015 rated it really liked it
I can't honestly tell you how long I waited for this book. Having read the earlier series that The Player's Club is spun-off from, The Marriage Diaries, I had planned for some to read about Raina, Logan and their tryst at the titular sex club. And, I have to say, it was hot enough to make the delay in reading it worthwhile.

Raina Beck is the proud owner of Sugar and Spice, an adult boutique, and yet, her personal life leaves more than a little to be desired. When her friend, Jillian gives her an
Romance Readers Retreat
I have to say this book needed so much more. The story itself did not keep me captivated.

The sex scenes were what saved this book for me. They were incredibly hot and for readers who are looking for just that, then this may be a book for you.

I like a book to have characters that have depth so they jump out at you, but I'm afraid to say that the personalities of these characters did not set themselves apart from each other. Raina and her friends had no quirks or traits to differentiate them and
EroticaAfterDark (Lilith)
FREE
FREE: Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

TEMPTATION HAS NEVER BEEN SO HOT...
Logan Cruz prefers his women submissive and compliant in the bedroom... everything the independent Raina is
Dorian
Nov 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I absolutely freaking loved this book. Like I just really love the love story that we see. It’s sexy, it’s fun, it’s emotional and it’s real! It deals with topics like mental health, domestic violence, sexual assault and rape, and feelings of being unworthy or having low self esteem, so please keep that in mind, as there is definitely a trigger warning for those topics.

However, this is a story that I just fell in love with instantly. I loved the chemistry between Raina and Logan, and I absolutel
Kathy Heare Watts
Jun 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Raina Beck and Logan Cruz.

I won a copy of this book during a giveaway. I am under no obligation to leave a review or rating and do so voluntarily. So that others may also enjoy this book, I am paying it forward by donating it to my local library.
Kristen Holt
I love that Raina was the one to love him and leave him, and I loved Logan's relentless pursuit of her.
Sally
Apr 16, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: on-kindle
At least it used the safe word otherwise incredibly bad
Alicia
Aug 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
I have been in a contemporary romance zone as of late, and it can get a little monotonous, however, I really enjoyed Playing with Temptation!
Corina Garcia
Nov 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it.

Raina and Logan's story is so freakin steamy I couldn't put it down , this book was a well written erotic love story I would totally recommend this to a friend.
Jessica Alcazar
ARC generously provided by Rock Star Lit PR via NetGalley for an honest review!

This afternoon, I decided to take a quick look at my existing 'to read publishing July 2015' list of books and OF COURSE I come across Playing with Pleasure and I get ALL KINDS of excited!!! Until I realized ... damn, I did it again, I read a book and did not review. And yes, that book is Playing with Temptation!!

Better late than never, I say ......

Let me tell you what I love to read. I love to read strong
Blanca
Mar 24, 2015 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book it has just the right amount of suspense, sexiness and drama. Raina owns an adult toy store and has achieved everything in her life by her own drive, she is a strong, hardworking and highly independent woman. Her past relationships lead her to live out a life purely dedicated to her work and no time to actually let anyone in to her heart the one person she did hurt her even more and from that moment on she chose to live her life with no commitments to anyone but hersel ...more
Moon Love
Mar 21, 2015 rated it really liked it
I had no idea Erika Wilde was Janelle Denison's pseudonym or vice versa. I read Janelle's books back in the early 2000s. Well more like I devoured them. They were hot, really sexy, and funny. Of course I didn't find out she started writing under another name until about five minutes ago, but that doesn't matter. Her writing is till hot and really sexy. This time her stories are heavier on the erotica and BDSM, but they're still really good!

I'm usually not a fan of insta-lust, and this is how the
Danielle
Mar 11, 2015 rated it really liked it
What's hotter than a former military hero turned bodyguard? A former military hero turned dominant bodyguard! And let me tell you... Logan Cruz is a sexy, dirty talking dominant hero to the nth degree!

Raina and Logan meet at The Players Club and after a smoking hot sexual encounter, Raina takes off in hopes of never seeing Logan again. Unfortunately after discovering she has a stalker (and I use this term very loosely) Logan is hired as her bodyguard.

What follows is a super hot, kinky love affai
Julie Barrett
Mar 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book - it's a good easy read with fun, likable lead characters and lots of sexy times. It has a nice amount of suspense to go with the romance storyline, and it all comes together to create a great book. This is the first book I've read by Erika Wilde, but I would definitely read more. I liked her writing style - dialogue flowed nicely and the storyline was well constructed.

Logan is smokin' hot - a gorgeous ex-military alpha male - and you can't help but fall in love with h
Suzy
Mar 29, 2015 rated it really liked it
**NetGalley provided me with this book for my honest review**

Raina owns an adult toy store which has given her unfair labels in her previous relationships. Her friend gives her an invitation to The Players Club for a night to have sex with whoever she wants. No strings, no attachments just what Raina needs! Once there she sees the man she is meant to be with for that evening. No names exchanged just one passionate (OMG) fling. That one event had Raina running from the club before she can learn a
Talk Books To Me
Apr 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
Karia’s Review

The beginning of this book actually started off a bit slow…despite the hot hook up at the club. Raina was hard for me to connect with, but once I heard more of her back story, I really felt a kinship to her. Her struggle with owning a boutique adult toy store was more about people embracing the real Raina and not forcing her to be something or someone she wasn’t. I liked her “take me as I am” attitude. That is me to a T!

Logan…come on, what’s not to love! Former marine, now security
Barrie Mac
Mar 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Erika is an amazing author! Another awesome read! There is light BDSM in this book. Raina goes to The Player's Club for sex with a stranger. Logan sees her from afar and takes her on the couch, shortly thereafter. Despite Logan wanting her to return, Raina leaves after she freshens up. Returning home, she finds handcuffs and a note on her door. Freaked out, she calls her friend who has her go into the security firm that her husband homes. Raina is given a bodyguard till the can find out who is s ...more
DawnMarie  Carpintero
Hotsville

4stars

I really wanted to give this book a five star rating but it just was not in the cards for me. Logan and Raines tryst was enjoyable hot sexy barbecue friendly with a twist get the cooling rags ladies because there is some steam coming up for you. There just wasn't enough POP in this book to warrant a reading from me. This author but so much out in this book but portions of a drop for me which were heading towards the higher end of the reading but something just didn't feel right
Lynnette Hartwig
Loved this story!!

This was my first book by this author and I loved it. I really loved how the author had the story progress. Starting on the second book now and can’t wait to see Paige and Sawyer’s story.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Hot and Heavy (Some Like It Hot #2)
  • Better than Sexy (Sexy #3)
  • Dare to Surrender (NY Dares, #1)
  • Hot and Sexy
  • Dirty Sexy Inked (Dirty Sexy, #2)
  • Well Built (Book Boyfriend, #3)
  • Twice as Sexy (Sexy #2)
  • Hot and Bothered (Some Like it Hot, #3)
  • Dirty Sexy Saint (Dirty Sexy, #1)
  • Love in Numbers (Love Distilled #1)
  • The Big Bad Office Wolf (Kings of the Tower #1)
  • More Than Sexy (Sexy #1)
  • Rock Solid (Book Boyfriend, #4)
  • Tempt Me (Bodyguard Bad Boys, #2)
  • The Boyfriend Experience
  • Fearless (Rosewood Bay, #1)
  • Dare to Play (Dare Nation, #3)
  • Dare To Tempt (Dare Nation, #2)
Erika Wilde (aka Janelle Denison) is the USA Today bestselling author of over 50 contemporary romances for multiple print publishers. ...more

The Players Club (5 books)
  • Playing with Pleasure (The Players Club #2)
  • Playing with Seduction (The Players Club, #3)
  • Playing His Way (The Players Club #4)
  • Playing with Her (The Players Club #5)