Start by marking “Course of Action: The Rescue: Jaguar Night\Amazon Gold” as Want to Read:
Course of Action: The Rescue: Jaguar Night\Amazon Gold

Course of Action: The Rescue: Jaguar Night\Amazon Gold

(Course of Action #2)

Two edge-of-your-seat, passionate military stories from bestselling authors Lindsay McKenna and Merline Lovelace…

Jaguar Night by Lindsay McKenna
When a U.S. General’s daughter is kidnapped, Marine Staff Sergeant Josh Patterson is handpicked to rescue her. While they trek through the jungle to safety, her strength and a surprise kiss change everything.

Amazon Gold by Merline
Published September 2nd 2014 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Course of Action, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Course of Action

Start your review of Course of Action: The Rescue: Jaguar Night\Amazon Gold
Fedora
Jan 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
The second in the Course of Action trilogy, about six friends and brothers of the heart, the self-proclaimed Sidewinders.

Jaguar Night by Ms Lindsay McKenna is about Josh Patterson, who's asked to rescue kidnapped nurse Aly Landon.

Amazon Gold by Ms Merline Lovelace is Jack Halliday and Charlene Dawson's story. They are assigned to take on a rogue ex-pat in the middle of the jungle. I definitely loved Charley's character; she faces a great deal of sexism as a military woman yet deftly straddles
Susan
Jaguar Night by Lindsay McKenna

Aly is a nurse in the Brazilian jungle, helping out with a medical charity. She gets kidnapped by a drug lord who has health problems. Josh is a Marine who is sent in to rescue her.

The story is short but action packed, starting with Aly's kidnapping by a drug
Aug 12, 2014 rated it really liked it
Received an ARC from NetGalley

Two action packed books with special forces, hot guys, amazing sex, great friends. I'm guessing there are two previous books and hopeful two more to come to complete the Sidewinder Six. But I can't figure out what they are or will be.
Pam
Nov 02, 2014 rated it really liked it
Jaguar Night is by Lindsay McKenna. It is a romantic suspense in Course of Action: The Rescue. It is set in the jungle of Brazil, on a small Texas ranch and near Camp Pendleton, California. This was an exciting book.
Allison Landon, Ally to her friends, was a nurse with Healing Hands Charity who went into countries to nurse and give vaccinations to the Indian tribes. Her newest adventure was in Brazil, deep in drug country. She was being escorted to a village by her guide, Juan, when they were
Rhonda
Aug 12, 2014 rated it liked it
3 STARS

This has two novellas in it. Both deal with military personal. They are exciting action packed but shorter stories.

Jaguar Night by Lindsay McKenna

Aly Landon is a nurse working in the Brazilian jungle when she was kidnapped by a drug dealer with health problems. Her father is a General and sends in a Marine.

Josh Patterson was in Afghanistan when he got orders to the Pentagon. He is sent in by himself to find Aly and get her 100 miles through jungle to rescue spot. He is a sidewinder.

I
L M
Sep 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Six high school football players from West Texas known as the Sidewinders, all end up serving our country in Special Forces Ops attached to different branches of the military. This is the Second 2 -in-1 action packed book in the Course of Action Series.

In JAGUAR NIGHT, by Lindsay McKenna, we meet Marine Staff Sergeant Josh Patterson who is specially selected by General Harrison Landon to rescue his daughter Allison, aka Aly, from a drug lord who has kidnapped her for her medical expertise.Once
Ann
Nov 12, 2014 rated it really liked it
We have two more stories of the Sidewinder Men from Texas. Josh's story is first when he is sent to Peru to rescue Aly, a nurse and daughter of a General. She is kidnapped by a drug lord and is certain she will die in the jungle. The second story belongs to Jack and his joint mission with Charlene. She's navy, he's army and as they work together to capture a rogue ex military drug smuggler, they discover the different branches can work together. Both are action packed and sensual. Looking ...more
Tory Michaels
Sep 13, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: netgalley
This was okay for me, but it didn't leap out as a spectacular book to my mind. Writing was good, as was the storyline, but that's it, just "okay". While I don't regret the time I spent on the book, I don't feel compelled to look up other books by the authors (the stories involved are individually told and not really reliant on each other to be understandable, though there are character cross-overs).
Tabitha
Feb 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Loved both stories!
Harlequin Books
"McKenna and Lovelace know the right combination of romance, passion and military special ops to make both stories sizzle" (RT Book Reviews, 4 stars).
Cin
Kim Trang
Jan 15, 2016
Mary R Anderson
Sep 24, 2015
I've lived six lives in one and it all shows up in the books I write, one way or another.

I was always a risk taker and broke mustangs at thirteen years old in Oregon. I learn to break them with love, not threat or pain.

At 17 years old, I picked night-crawlers (worms) out in our Oregon orchards from 9pm to midnight, every night. I earned enough money to buy my school clothes and book. I also

Course of Action (3 books)
  • Course of Action: Out of Harm's Way\Any Time, Any Place