Start by marking “Entre la verdad y las mentiras” as Want to Read:
Entre la verdad y las mentiras

Entre la verdad y las mentiras

3.62  ·  Rating details ·  576 Ratings  ·  78 Reviews
Tabby Glover era una joven de lengua afilada, Independiente y rebelde, que estaba dispuesta a hacer cualquier cosa para que el multimillonario griego Acheron Dimitrakosla apoyase enla adopción de una niña que, al mismo tiempo, era hija de un primo lejano suyo. ¡Pero lo último que esperaba era una propuesta de matrimonio!

Solo podía decirle que sí, aunque el arrogante magnat
Published September 2nd 2014 by Harlequin (first published December 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Entre la verdad y las mentiras, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Entre la verdad y las mentiras

Jacqueline
Seems like the reviews are all over the place with this one. I really loved it. I loved the super spunky heroine who never ever rolled over and just took what the hero was dishing out. She had enough backbone for any 3 HP heroines. From their first meeting the hero, Ash and the heroine, Tabby, strike sparks off each other.

"If you two are going to keep on chatting in a foreign language and acting like I'm not here..."
"If only you were not," Ash murmured silkily.
Tabby's hands balled into fists
Vashti
Nov 03, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this latest release by one of my all time fav HP authors.All I can say is ...Lynne got her groove back!
I enjoyed characters of Ash and Tabby,they complimented each other very well.Ash is like sex on a stick,so very drool worthy!I am such a sucker for this author's alpha heros.
Tabby is brash and sass which was great.
Loved the ending of this book,two damaged souls found love and had their family when they each thought they would never have it.
A great moc story.I gave this 5*** be
Alex is The Romance Fox
No, this story just did not do it for me!!!!!!
Lynne Graham is one of my favorite M&B authors but I have experienced a hit and miss with her last few books and The Dimitrakos Proposal is one of those “miss” ones!!!

I like alpha males and spunky heroines….but the two mc’s were beyond reality!!!

The hero – Acheron Dimitrakos
So, this guy is gorgeous…
 photo tumblr_lyjpjgOF6q1rnexsfo1_500_zps401ff4e6.jpg
but let me just say that his first name “blew” me away…! I constantly had this image of
 photo images2_zps524db18a.jpg
Acheron Parthenopaeus (who happens to be a sexy god) in S
Jennie -  Webbweaver Reviews
The story kept me engaged. I wasn't bored at any time. Liked the hero Acheron. The heroine was ok though at times she was completely dense! Asking why she had to wear a ring when they were in a fake marriage and had to convince people it was real !!!
I really loved the scenes with Ash and the little baby, Amber - fabulous!!
Kaycee ❤️

First of all, I found it kinda weird whenever I read the hero's name. Dark Hunter Acheron image keep popping on my head. But anyway, I enjoyed this story. I loved the fact that there was no insta-anything here folks. In fact in the very beginning of this book, their relationship start off a bit rocky ground. But despite that, these two have some sparks big time especially every time they were involved in a verbal sparring. The tension and bickering between these two was funny at times, and you c
TheMadHatter
I can't remember the last time I read a good one of these. I think I have changed though and my tastes now run more towards edgy (almost comedic) paranormal romance books when I go down the romance path. However, my Mum keeps dropping these off and I keep reading them because I know she gets a kick out of the fact that it is something we share and they are a really quick read.

This one was about a virgin. I don't know why people keep saying the world is going to crap. If these books are to belie
Carol Storm
Jul 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Better than average late-period Lynne Graham. There's more suspense and intrigue than usual, as someone actually wants to hurt the heroine!

I am blown away that it's more than twenty years since I read AN ARABIAN COURTSHIP. Many great romance writers "jump the shark" after ten or twenty classics, but Lynne Graham continues to write with the same vibrancy and passion year after year. One thing I will say is that it wouldn't hurt to make her heroines a little more mature, a little more capable of
Jenny
Oct 31, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: made-me-swoon
This is a marriage of convenience story with two very broken, very damaged people (especially the heroine) who heal each other and comfort each other and learn to love each other truly and deeply. I usually don't like strong feisty heroines but Tabby was a true survivor and she was vulnerable and warm as well. Hero is an alpha male, super sexy, confident and sophisticated but he treated Tabby like a queen and I loved him for that!

Epilogue was super adorable! So sweet watching these two and thei
Rgreader
The Dimitrakos Proposition was a compelling marriage of convenience romance with memorable plotting.

My only negative issues was the heroine was a harpy. Too much almost. I liked how she melted. The hero, he wasn't edgy enough. I did like how he brought down the heroine's defenses.

I think this may be a keeper.
lily waheed
Jun 28, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
tabby girl you tough!
Lee
Dec 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It's no secret that I'm a huge Harlequin Presents fan and I totally loved this book. Ash was perfect as an alpha male in true Lynne Graham style. I loved everything about him. Tabby was a touch too feisty for me. I love strong heroines but this one bordered too close to 'irritating' for me. However, it didn't distract me from the story and I really enjoyed this classic Presents. Would highly recommend!
Beth
Dec 07, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-2013, lynne-g
Definitely one of her better recent books. Loved the heroine. Not the usual doormat. One ticky complaint. Heroes name was very distracting. There is only one Acheron...
Danielle
Paula Legate
I really enjoyed this book. If I could vote for best Hero, and Heroine of any book that I have read, it would be Ash, and Tabby of this story. The two were wonderful. The banter between the two was very entertaining. Ash was a rich Billionaire. He was use to having staff do exactly what he said to do. He was thrown for a loop when he met Tabby. She was the first person that spoke her mind, and stood up to him.

Tabby need his help to adopt her best friend's daughter. Baby Amber stole my heart in
Tory Michaels
Nov 02, 2013 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: netgalley
Ugh. I really, really didn’t care for this book for some reason. I think Ash was never fully redeemed for being the jerk he starts out as. He’s dismissive, rude, and snobbish. I don’t care how rich he is, he treats Tabby like crap, was dismissive about the fact that he was named a child’s guardian for months until Tabby comes to him, and so on.

Tabby – grrrr. Such a freaking doormat. She took his treatment and even if it got better toward the end, she still should slugged him a few times.

There’s
ashley brickey
Jan 01, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
GREAT READ

I love this author and this story was great so was this storyline. lynne graham always writes a great book
Dalimar
Jun 24, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance, harlequin, adult
Aunque si, es muy parecido a otro libro de la autora, me encantan los griegos y como Graham escribe.
DelAnne Frazee
ASIN: B00E1UY5K6
Reviewer: DelAnne
Reviewed For: NetGalley
Rating: 4 Stars

I received a copy of "The Dimitrakos Proposition" from NetGalley and the publisher in exchange for my honest review.

Description From the Publisher:

A man she can't say "no" to

Sharp-tongued, independent firesto
Annarose
Jun 10, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Tabby, the heroine, clashes with the hero, Acheron, when she goes to ask him to help her adapt his cousin's little baby girl. He needs to fulfill his father's will that forces him to marry or otherwise lose his company, and so they reach an agreement of a pretended marriage.

To be honest, I thought this novel a VERY WEAK version of Bond of Hatred by the same author. Bond of Hatred always makes me amused and totally contented whenever I reread it, but when I finished this novel, I promised myself
رومولا الن
رواية احلام الجديدة
اكثر من حلم اقل من حب

جميله الروايه واعادتني لايام المراهقة من سنين لم تترجم روايات جديده
اتمنى ان تعود روايات احلام مثل قبل
Megan
Nice read.
I did really like this couple. She isnt my fave mills and boon heroine but I did like her.
Kate McMurry
Classic Lynne Graham!

Acheron (Ash) Dimitrakos is a gorgeous, thirty-year-old Greek billionaire. He founded a global corporation called DT Industries, but his recently deceased father owned half of the company. In his will, Ash's father states that if Ash does not marry within a year, his father's share of the corporation will go to Ash's stepmother and her children, all of whom Ash despises and avoids. Ash knows he could snap his fingers and have his pick among unlimited numbers of desirable wom
Katarina (D-Bags! Griffin and Kellan <3 ) Silva
Katy's Readings

The Dimitrakos Proposition is one of those book that you can't close until it's completely done and even after that it will leave you with a smile on your face for the rest of the day... It's just sweet as hell with a hard edge (car chases, creepy threats in mirrors and a stalker) to it that will make you smitten to the story. Lynne Graham did a wonderful job!!

description

For a story that started out so bitter with everyone (Acheron) being a complete ASSHOLE i was not expecting it to end so
Shanna
ARC provided by Harlequin via NetGalley

First of all I hate the cover of this book, I have to start by saying I think that's what kept me from reading it for such a long time. I expected it to be cheesy but boy was the book nothing like the cover. I have to say that I liked that Acheron wasn't a complete asshole, who found love and made a 360-degree change. He was mean, but caring that was always true. When he heard the full story about the child which he'd been made guardian of having never m
Les Romantiques
Feb 03, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Posted on Les Romantiques - Le forum du site
Reviewed by Fabiola
Review Copy from the Publisher

Who doesn’t know Lynne Graham? I always love this prolific author and her billionaires (please note it’s our webzine’s file of the month).

The Dimitrakos proposition tells the story of Tabby Barnes and Acheron Dimitrakos. They both are godparents of a little Amber but much as the first takes her responsibilities to heart, the second, a real Lynne’s hero, doesn’t care. A good scandal by Tabby, as well as a
Melody

Might contain spoiler...

I have a lot of respect for Tabby because she is willing to take care of a kid who is not even her own. The child have no blood relation to her yet she is willing to do anything to get custody of Amber even if that means she have to marry a stranger.

Amber is the child of her best friend who die not long after giving birth. Amber's father also die unexpectedly so Tabby is the only person left to care for Amber. In order for Tabby to get custody of Amber, she have to prove
Shannon L. Gonzalez
The Dimitrakos Proposition
Lynne Graham
All for the love of a child!

Greek Billionaire Acheron Dimitrakos was too busy to notice when his cousin named him guardian of baby girl Amber or to care when that baby became an orphan. When Tabby Glover, best friend of Amber’s mother, confronts him for his help the conflict begins. Tabby was there when Amber’s father died and when Amber was born and again when the mother died. Tabby became Amber’s caretaker and loved her as her own child. However, Tabby is
LadyTechie
Dec 25, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I received a copy of The Dimitrakos Proposition from Netgally, an awesome website if there ever was one. It is the story of Tabby Glover who has taken over raising her best friend's daughter after her best friend dies from a stroke. They had been friends since they were young and in foster care together. The baby's father was also deceased and Ash, our intrepid hero who does not want anything to do with children, was made her co-guardian by the baby's father who was the son of someone that was c ...more
Kristine
Dec 09, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: first-reads
Original review found at http://kristineandterri.blogspot.ca/2...
* I won a copy of this book in a Goodreads giveaway in exchange for an honest review.*

This book for me was typical and followed the usual formula of this genre. It was highly predictable, in fact I'm pretty sure I've read almost the same story line before, but entertaining none the less. It is a case of two people who can barely stand each other being thrown together and fighting a mutual attraction. Both Tabby and Acheron are like
Summer
Dec 20, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: first-reads
If you’re in the mood for juicy melodrama, The Dimatrakos Proposition won’t disappoint.

Acheron and Tabby agree to platonically wed so he’ll inherit the family business and she can adopt a friend’s daughter. Obviously, being a romance, things do not stay platonic.

Tabby’s a virgin, but not of the stereotypical meek, mild variety, she’s every bit as volcanic as alpha guy Acheron, they both speak in a very exclamatory fashion, which ordinarily isn’t my thing, though it works with the heightened atmo
  • Imprisoned by a Vow
  • The Merciless Travis Wilde (The Wilde Brothers, #3)
  • Aristides' Convenient Wife  (A Mediterranean Marriage #9)
  • More than a Convenient Marriage?
  • The Couple who Fooled the World
  • Doukakis's Apprentice
  • The Fallen Greek Bride / At the Greek Boss's Bidding
  • A Facade to Shatter (Sicily's Corretti Dynasty #6)
  • The Dark God's Bride Trilogy (The Dark God's Bride, #3)
  • Wedding Night With A Stranger (Presents Extra)
  • The Billionaire's Elusive Lover
  • One Night with the Enemy
  • Mistaken Identity
  • What the Greek's Money Can't Buy (The Untamable Greeks, #1)
  • Awakening
  • Playing the Dutiful Wife / Expecting His Love-Child

Lynne Graham was born on July 30, 1956 of Irish-Scottish parentage. She has livedin Northern Ireland all her life. She grew up in a seaside village with herbrother. She learnt to read at the age of 3, and haven't stopped since then.

Lynne first met her husband when she was 1
More about Lynne Graham...