Start by marking “Righting a Wrong (Ripple Effect Romance #3)” as Want to Read:
Righting a Wrong (Ripple Effect Romance #3)

Righting a Wrong

(Ripple Effect Romance #3)

Seven years ago, Cambri Blaine fled her small hometown of Bridger, Colorado after her senior year of high school ended in a fiasco. But now her father needs help, and Cambri has no choice but to return home. So with trepidation, she takes a leave of absence from the landscape architecture firm where she works and heads home, hoping against hope that Jace Sutton is no longe ...more
Published March 7th 2014 by Hea Publishing (first published February 17th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Righting a Wrong, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Righting a Wrong

Start your review of Righting a Wrong (Ripple Effect Romance #3)
Tori (Book Chick)
Nov 08, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Novellas are so perfect when you just want to get lost in a story, but don't have a lot of time... And Rachael Anderson packed a whole lot of good in this novella!
Cambri left town 6 years ago and never looked back until her dad needed her. When she came back to her small hometown she realized how much she missed it... and Jace. There had been no closure for either of them when she left. Now was her chance to make things right.
I loved Cambri and her stubbornness. I loved Jace and his understand
Deborah
Apr 12, 2014 rated it really liked it
This is my first book in the series and it was adorable!! Looking forward to reading the rest.
Vikki Vaught
My Musings

This book does have some great moments, I did not feel connected to the heroine. I did like the hero and enjoyed the grandfather. Stir enjoyed it though. Happy reading!
L_manning
Feb 13, 2015 rated it really liked it
Cambri made the decision to leave her hometown and make her way in the world. Of course, this meant leaving her father and best friend behind. Right after said best friend had indicated he might want to make their friendship a little something more. Seven years later Cambri is back to help her ailing father. Of course, coming home manages to bring up many feelings she thought she had gotten rid of, including ones she might have had for her best friend Jace. It doesn't help that she keeps running ...more
Melanie
Sep 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing
We first met Jace in Silver Linings, where he was dating Eden but their relationship didn't seem like it was the best for either one of them. Eden wound up with his buddy, Drew, and as you can imagine, they're not currently close like they used to be. The Prologue starts 10 months later, and Jace is looking to purchase a home that reminds him of a girl he couldn't seem to get out of his system.

Chapter One starts five months after the Prologue, with Cambri coming to town. It doesn't take long to
Kathy
I've been looking forward to this series ever since I heard about it on Rachael's site. While I think they can stand on their own, the characters in the books interrelate and are probably best to be read in order. I had to jump ahead and read Rachael's first (hey, she's my favorite so I can do that!). I thought this was a great story, I just loved it. I love second chance stories. I love all the emotion when a couple is reunited after being apart for so long. There is so much more involved than ...more
Katie W
Sep 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Darling! Jace was the passionless boyfriend in the previous book and this one was about him. Something seemed to be holding him back from his relationship with Eden and we find out why in this book--Cambri. Cambri runs at the first sign of trouble and seems to do so over and over again. She's scared. I loved watching her learn about herself and seeing her grow up and mature.

Jace was fabulous in this book! He's a manly man who loves to work hard and help others. The way he handled running into D
Alisa
Apr 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-in-2015
Sweet, cute, clean read! I love second chance stories, and this was a sweet one!

Cambri Blaine and Jace Sutton had been best friends since Jr High Biology class. She was the confident, popular girl and he was the awkward, nerdy kid. When she graduated from high school 6 years ago, she left town without a good-bye and without an explanation -- and without answering any of his calls!

Cambri didn't come back to see Jace though -- in fact, she was surprised to find out he had come back to Bridger to
Kaylee
I got a chance to read an early draft of this book and I loved it. I felt so bad for Jace in Silver Linings (Ripples #2) and how things ended with him, that I was thrilled to read his story in Righting a Wrong.

Jace is so great. He's just got a huge heart, loves taking care of the people around him, and loses himself in fixing up old houses. I loved all of the scenes with Cal (his grandpa) and Cambri's dad.

Cambri comes home for a short visit for the first time in years to help her dad recover fr
Heather
Apr 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance, novella
This looks to be a fun series, with a clever premise.

I've been a fan of Rachael's books for awhile, and this was a quick read... more of a novella. Cambri and Jace are great characters, and I especially loved Cambri's relationship with her father. He's cranky and stubborn, but he knows what which choices will make his daughter happy. She just has to realize that listening to her heart is the best path. There is a lot of real-life application in this story, and I loved watching Cambri's character
Erica
Dec 29, 2013 rated it really liked it
I love Rachael's books; they're cute, sweet and fun without being cheesy.

Cute story about Cambri who comes home to her small town to look after her dad who recently had a heart attack and reconnects with Jace, her best friend from high school who caused her to bolt a few years back. Short, as it's a novella, so I devoured it in one sitting when I should have been sleeping.

Super Cute! Clean. Fun.
Chesney
Dec 14, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love novellas. Especially Rachael Anderson. She has a way of putting a smile on your face. After being gone for 6 years Cambri returns to her small hometown of Colorado and runs into the handsome Jace. These two have a spark and hurt feelings towards one another from the past. They learn to forgive one another. One of my favorite lines is when Cambri says describing Jace that Clark Kent has become Superman. Indeed he did. Sweet read overall.
* I was given this book for an honest review*
Kathy
LOVED IT!
Review to come.
Chrissy
This was really cute. I love lost-love stories!
Valerie Waters
Mar 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Now that was a good book!!!!! I loved it. The characters were well developed and the romance was a process I felt like I was a part of. So cute!
Rachel Marie
Jan 03, 2019 rated it liked it
This was a cute little story. It was a sweet and light and fluffy, a quick read that will satisfy any romance craving you have.

Cambri left her small town to go off to college and become a big-city woman, leaving and hurting her father and friends in the process. She's back to take care of her ailing father, hoping she doesn't see the man whose heart she broke when she left. But she does--everywhere.

The romance in this one was sweet. It wasn't insta-love, as they were already in love once. But we
Apr 13, 2018 rated it liked it
Cute, though not gripping.

The romance element didn't really seem to start at all until at least a third of the way through the book, and I certainly wanted to see more. It also all seemed a bit too...easy. Not enough conflict to get me through the roller coaster of emotions I like in a romance story.

Still cute. Just not as memorable.
Eliza Jones
Nov 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I like reading light hearted romances

This was a great quick read. A cute love story with a nice father-daughter relationship explored too. I like reading light hearted romances in between epic fantasy and other stuff, and this was perfect!
Dianne
May 22, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
My new best author

This was a very entertaining read. I love a good ending that keeps you captivated while you read. I hope Rachel Anderson just keeps on writing.
Alicia
Aug 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
I was a little disappointed when I picked this book up from the library and realized it was a novella. I usually don't like them as much, but was pleasantly surprised by this book.
Carma
Oct 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it

I love Rachael's books! They're clever, with super-like-able but still human characters. And they're dependably CLEAN. LOOKING FOR THE NEXT ONE.
Pat
This was a really enjoyable section chance romance as well as a second chance parent/child story. Loved the HEA and lead-in to next story.
Deon
I read this on #KindleUnlimited
Niki
I guess this is the third book in a series but I didn't know that when I got it. The story was just how I like them. Fast, easy and fun to read.
Amy Gehen
Mar 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Well written novella

I don't usually like novellas. I enjoyed this one very much. The characters and timing didn't feel rushed. Good story line.
Karen Bainbridge
Righting A Wrong is a fast, fun, cute, clean read that leaves you with a warm and fuzzy feeling.
I really enjoyed this novella by Rachael Anderson, although the third in a series it is not necessary to have read the previous two, as I found out myself this being my first in this series.
Cambri Blaine is returning home to Bridger, Colorado for the first time in 7 years after a misunderstanding at the end of senior year. Nothing about the town has changed, it's like time has stood still.. the only r
Wanda
Mar 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is book three in the Ripple Effects Romance series. It's about Jace Sutton who was dating Eden in book two but lost her to his best friend, Drew. Which was alright with Jace because his heart would always belong to his best friend from high school, Cambri Blaine. Cambri had felt pressured by her dad to stay in the small town of Bridger, Colorado despite her dreams for bigger and better things. When Jace kissed her for the first time she fled town to go to college and get her degree in lands ...more
Amber
Sep 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing
For some, time and distance serve as a catalyst to make their heart long for home and ache for the people who molded them into the best version of themselves. This may bring to mind many sayings that some would label as trite such as “Home is where the heart is” or “The grass isn’t greener on the other side”. These idioms might seem like such silly statements, but in fact, there is more truth in them than meets the eye. For those who discover the hidden treasure in their meaning, a vast paradise ...more
Laura Hix
Apr 17, 2014 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: 13 and up
Recommended to Laura by: Feed My Reader
Righting a Wrong
By Rachael Anderson

I received a free copy in exchange for an honest review

Cambri Blaine makes her way home after 6 years of running.
Her mother had passed away and she ran from memories of her mother and from her best friend.

After her father, Harvey Blaine had a heart attack, she ended back up at Bridger. Back home to a father that was very angry with her leaving, angry that her mother died, angry about his heart attack. So angry that he just destroyed her mom’s beautiful garden a
Bookish Indulgenges with b00k r3vi3ws

Righting a Wrong tells us Jace and Cambri’s story.

We have already met Jace in Silver Linings. When we start with Righting a Wrong, we already know Jace at a basic level. Jace moves on after his best friend and now ex-fiancé falls in love. He makes a complete new start as he moves into a new house and a new life – or that was his plan. But fate had something else for him in mind and situation becomes such that the only house that is available for Jace’s co
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Summer Wedding Collection
  • Rescuing Lord Inglewood (Inglewood #1)
  • A Man Worth Shaving For (Shaped By Love #1)
  • A Note of Change
  • A Marriage of Anything But Convenience (The Billionaire Club #1)
  • A Well-Kept Promise (Lockhart, #5)
  • Kings Crossed Lovers (Safe Harbors, #4)
  • Finding Us (Pine Valley #5)
  • Broken Things to Mend (Power of the Matchmaker)
  • Engaging Sir Isaac (Inglewood #4)
  • Love Out of Focus
  • Worth the Risk (Pine Valley, #1)
  • Waiting for You (Pine Valley #4)
  • Until We Kissed (Pine Valley #6)
  • Minor Adjustments
  • Let's Begin Again (Pine Valley #7)
  • Engaging Mr. Darcy (An Austen Inspired Romantic Comedy)
  • A Faithful Proposal: A Regency Romance (Memorable Proposals Book 2)
A USA Today bestselling author of clean romance, Rachael Anderson is the mother of four and is pretty good at breaking up fights, or at least sending guilty parties to their rooms. She can't sing, doesn't dance, and despises tragedies. But she recently figured out how yeast works and can now make homemade bread, which she is really good at eating.

Ripple Effect Romance (6 books)
  • Home Matters (Ripple Effect Romance #1)
  • Silver Linings (Ripple Effect Romance #2)
  • Lost and Found (Ripple Effect Romance #4)
  • Second Chances 101 (Ripple Effect Romance #5)
  • Immersed (Ripple Effect Romance #6)

News & Interviews