Start by marking “Going The Distance” as Want to Read:
Going The Distance

Going The Distance

They learn that it may be more difficul
Published March 4th 2014 by Siren Bookstrand

To ask other readers questions about Going The Distance, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Going The Distance

Author: Cara Addison
Book: Going the Distance
My Star Rating: 5
Will I read I read it again? Yes

Intro: When Austin Campbell travels from Toronto to sunny San Diego to showcase her newest novel at a convention, she’s hoping to squeeze in some sightseeing into her business trip. Her plans change when she meets Brett Tanner, an investment banker from New York. Their instant attraction to each other leads to a week of fun, frolicking sex.

They learn that it may be more difficult t
Donna
Mar 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Can a one night stand turn into a lifetime? Cara Addison explores this in her wonderful book Going the Distance. Brett is the hot hunky guy we all wish to meet and Austin is the strong independent woman we all hope to be. They meet by chance and it's instant attraction but how long will it last?

This book was amazing, I LOVED it. Cara's use of humorous dialog between the two main characters had me literally laughing out loud! There are struggles for these two but the drama is kept to a minimum b
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Donna‘s review posted on Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

4.5 STARS

Review copy provided for an honest review

Austin Campbell works in marketing by day and is an author by night. She is in San Diego for a book signing convention. Brett Tanner is a banker at a prestigious New York company. He is in San Diego for vacation. Sitting by the pool, they meet. Brett starts the conversation with the wonderful line “You have beautiful breasts” to which she responds “I know” Before long Austin asks, “Are you har
Frances
Aug 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
GOING THE DISTANCE

This book is OMG! As soon as you open the book it's like boom! fire jumping of the page.
Hot
Steamy
Sexy
EROTIC

Austin Campbell is an author that travels to the states to showcase her novel. While she in the states she meets the hot and handsome Brett Tanner.

Brett Tanner is an investment banker that. is on vacation in San Diego. While he is there he sees the sexy and beautiful Austin.

Austin and Brett decided to have a long week of hot steamy sex but when the time for them to go
Quirinus Dusk
Mar 31, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I don't normally have the patience to read through erotic novels/novella's as I am very much a fan of shorter, snappier stories, but when I got hold of 'Going the Distance' by Cara Addison, my boat was certainly floated. Cara has created two amazing characters in Brett and Austin, both very attractive, successful in their chosen careers and in need of some serious TLC (and more). From the moment they first hook up, their many, varied and exciting encounters are captured with real passion. I have ...more
Martin Rinehart
Jan 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: betas-and-arcs
Hot sex and lots of it, between two very attractive people. An afternoon fling starts beside the hotel pool, quickly moves upstairs, lasts until morning and then becomes a week-long affair. They enjoy each other in every position and place imaginable. When it's time for them to leave they don't want to part.

They continue the affair alternating between her home in Toronto and his in New York. The sex is, if anything, even hotter as their time is shorter and the relationship... (Oops. Don't want t
E Reader
Jul 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
From the first chapter, this book is SIZZLING! Brett and Austin meet in a surprising way, but they sizzle between the sheets, on the couch, at the night club, etc. I love how she inspires through her sex life with Brett through her writing and that Brett and her inspire her writing. The passion they have for each other inspires my husband and I as well.
I love Austin's boldness and how she is so comforatable with her own sexuality. This story has some very adventurous sex scenes and two very pass
Karen Shortridge
Mar 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was given this story free for my honest review and I have really enjoyed reading it,successful girl who writes erotic novels part time meets successful banker he is on vacation while she is promoting her book,they expect this to be a holiday romance that ends after their week together,but their feelings are a lot stronger,plus lots of hot steamy romance and scenes which are off the scale, I liked the humour in this too, really good read, very hot and steamy not much bad drama so really worth i ...more
PelicanFreak
Jan 17, 2015 rated it really liked it
This was a really interesting read; not my normal genre but I won it and the author was so nice! I just had to check it out. It starts out really hot and stays that way. At first I thought it would be plotless and just filled with steamy scenes but that isn't the case here. She manages to utilize these well developed characters in a romance plot that works well alongside the all the steamy scenes. I find myself enjoying Brett and Austin both and wanting to know more about them.

This novel is also
Stephanie Rollins
Oct 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Austin is in marketing, but off hours, she writes erotica. Brett is in investment banking. They meet while on vacation. Within minutes, the are in bed together. When the vacation ends, they must decide if the distance between Toronto and New York is too much.

This is a solid book with wonderful characters and a well-developed plot. However, it is the sex that makes this book! It is packed full of sex scenes, and they are HOT! I admit to rereading several of them.
Danielle Goodwin
Oct 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
Cara Addison's "Going The Distance" is a sexy read. The sex scenes are plentiful and hot. I love the chemistry between Austin and Brett. There's hardly a page in there that doesn't have hot sex on it. There is a lot of variety and the nookie scenes never feel repetitive. I am definitely going to see what else Cara Addison has out there to read!
Mark Wilson
Jan 21, 2015
Autumn O
May 22, 2018
Cara Addison
Mar 17, 2014 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Lynn Matheson
Julia's Book Haven
Mar 22, 2017
Toula
Mar 30, 2017
Born and raised in Southern Ontario, Cara Addison has used drive, tenacity, ambition, and out-of-the-box thinking to ascend the Canadian corporate ladder to shatter the proverbial glass ceiling. As the CEO of a government firm, Cara prefers to be out in the trenches, working to provide solutions rather than sitting behind a desk. Over her fifteen-year career, Cara has given back to her community, ...more
“Is this all based on personal experience?” he asked, tapping the book.

She reached across the table and put the book back in her purse. She sighed. “Some of it is loosely based on personal experience.” She took a long drink. “Some of it is based on stories that my friends have shared. Some of it is just…pure imagination. That’s the fun of being an author.”
2 likes
“He was shaving when she stepped out of the shower. She ran a towel over her hair and body. She was generously applying lotion to her body as he splashed water on his face. “Fuck, you’ve got nice tits.”

She watched his reflection in the mirror. His eyes were focused on her chest. His dick was hard. Very hard. “Do you want to fuck them?”

He exhaled as he leaned against the vanity, lifting his eyes to meet hers. “Well, I do now.”
0 likes