Start by marking “Beers, Lies and Alibis (Warblers Point, #2)” as Want to Read:
Beers, Lies and Alibis (Warblers Point, #2)

Beers, Lies and Alibis

(Warblers Point #2)

The Warblers Point series is back and it’s not all beers and Irish accents this time, revenge is being sought after and Murphy and Sophie won’t give up until they’re back on top.

After the embarrassing display of Liam and Finn fighting over NOT wanting Sophie in her front yard, the gossip vine has made her to look like the town tramp which she isn’t and it has not only aff
Published March 17th 2014

Brandie Bowen
Aug 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Where the bloody hell is the 3rd book? I need closure
Heather
Mar 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Oh Fiona, what are we going to do with you?

I loved this Beers Lies and Alibis just as much as I loved Beers Hens and Irishmen.

We start out with Fiona not feeling completely comfortable in Booker’s life. Seriously, girl, he loves you. Suck up the celebrity and deal with it for him.

I had to get that out. I’m sorry.

If you love someone as much as Fiona loves Booker and Booker loves Fiona, why would you let some little insecurities get in the way of you happiness?

Because she is human. I think we all
Margo Ling
Aug 21, 2017 rated it liked it
I skimmed this one

I was not expecting to dislike the characters in this book. The only ones with redeeming qualities were Blair and Finn and Tipper. The rest were all jerks. But I needed to finish it because I was already invested in the story. I hope the 3rd one doesn't disappoint.
Desi Stafford
Mar 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Cannot wait for the next one!!

I finished this book in a day! I looked forward to it coming out and it did not let me down. I just wish I knew what was going to h happen?!?!
Cami
Feb 20, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: fluff
WTF?!?! I can't believe it ended like that?!?!!?? I think there was supposed to be a third but it was never written so the second one left me hanging way too much. 😢
Leslie
Aug 23, 2015 rated it it was ok
Not my cup of tea. I really enjoyed the first book, but this was the exact opposite of what I like. I hope the next one is better, more like the first.
Katie
Mar 08, 2018 rated it liked it
Cliffhanger and suicide attempts. Meh

I hate overly dramatic cliffhangers for no purpose. Let’s suddenly tie up the ends with two maybe suicides. How about no?
Teri
Oct 30, 2018 rated it it was ok
Wow. I'm shocked at the good rating. This book is a hot mess. The great characters from the first book felt like they were re-written by a teenage girl trying to emulate 1980s Mills and Boon. One male character wrote handwritten letters, (I love letters, but shudder... they were so sappy & cringe-y, I wondered if It was scripted for a soap opera). Another male hero cum character acted as if he was oblivious to the sl*tty b*tch trope - oops, she's accidentally losing clothing and he puts hims ...more
Miranda Stutzman
Sherri
Feb 10, 2019 rated it liked it
The book just ended...Where is book 3?? Not only did it just end but the series was released years ago...so I’m assuming we aren’t going to get a 3rd book! I wish I would have realized the book was released so long ago and that it ended with so many unanswered questions. If I would have, no matter how much i love all of Meghan’s books, I would have passed on this series.
Kim
Feb 17, 2019 rated it did not like it
Terrible

What a bunch of dysfunctional eejits!
No way in hell should Booker and Fiona be together. The other women have severe mental issues.
Looks like the author wised up and quit this series.
Linda Newbern
Apr 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Didn’t think this series could get any better....boy, was I wrong. The O’Leary siblings sure have some hard times with their loved ones. The love of family, friend and faith comes through loud and clear. Can’t wait until Bradon gets his heart handed to him! Book 3 can’t come too soon.
Michele Gay
Dec 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great story

Amazing 2nd installment of the Warblers Point Series. Great characters, riveting story line, can't wait for the next book. Overall a great read. Thank you for making such believable characters.
Theresa Payne
Aug 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
😯😯😯

Oh this series is so so good. This book is gonna keep you addicted. It's going to leave you with your jaw on the floor it's so good. Not sure I have the patience to wait for book 3 I sure hope its soon.
sharon jungjohann
Apr 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

I can't wait for you to finish this series.I hope it come out soon. I will then give you the review you deserve . I recommend that everyone has to read this series .
A Book Obsessed Brit
Book 2 in the Warblers point series and I am going to start by declaring the MASSIVE unresolved cliffhanger that this book ends in!!! I don't regret reading this series, it was a great read with a lot of drama but that ending....... and no sign of book 3 all these years later just leaves you hanging A LOT!

Fiona is struggling with living away from her family in LA in Bookers world, she feels lonely and inferior so when a family accident means she gets to head home, relief hits her to feel like sh
Meghan Quinn
Feb 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
RELEASES MARCH 17, 2014

***REVENGE!!!***

The second book of the Warblers Point Series is all about seeking revenge and not caring who you hurt or what you do in order to get it.

Sophie and Murphy team up in this book and their main goal is to take down the O'LEARYS. You will never guess what they do, who they do and how they don't care how they do it.

All the main characters are back: Fiona, Booker, Liam, Finn, Bradon and of course, the ever crazy but very entertaining Mary Margaret, who in my opi
Stephanie Burnett
Feb 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely LOVED the first book in this series - Beers, Hens and Irishmen - and was eagerly awaiting this second book (hence I purchased the second it went on sale and finished it in just over a day) and it did not disappoint! Bradon is officially my #1 book boyfriend, I'm so glad that he had a more prominent role in this book... the first book was a Bradon tease! This book was hilarious and steamy (just what I love) and the Irish accents are amazing! OH... and let's not forget about dear, old ...more
Andrea
Dec 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Seriously????? Sophie is supposed to be a sweetheart, but WOW! Okay theses characters are totally relatable -well except for the Irish accent part. I love them all! My heart breaks for them, and I am dying here. How can the book end like that? There has to be more......I need more....I will forever be wondering what is happening in Warblers Point. I need these people to have their HEA....
Monique
May 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Holy cannoli......for fuck sakes (favourite line ever!), you left me hanging!!! Ok I'm gonna have a serious hangover now! I just found Meghan and now I'm addicted. Awesome book, by a hilarious author!

Well the second instalment of these hot Irishmen was just as amazing as the first one! Love that nothing or anyone was off limits. Need more please......
Jen
Mar 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
The O'Leary's stole my heart in the first book and I was excited to see what was in store for them in the second installment of this series. The second book has it all- laughs, love, tears, joys, and questions!! I highly recommend this book and series- its a great read and a wonderful story about love, family, and never giving up on the one thing you want most.
Tracy Breed
Jul 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
Omg. What the...just finished this second book in the series. While some questions were answered and some things sorted out. Others left you shocked and wanting more. Please please continue with this story
Katrina
Jun 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
Loving this series, and I want MORE
Carole
Mar 01, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
what a cliffhanger !

There better be another book so we can find out what happens.
Twinkle
Chris Gregorash
Jun 12, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
Is there another book after this? 2 9 Mar 17, 2019 11:00AM
  • Fading Away (Anchored Hearts Vol. 2.5)
  • This Year's Black (Killer Style, #2)
  • That's a Lie (Promises, Promises #2)
  • In the Mood for Love (Cupcake Lovers, #4)
  • His Private Fix (Love at the Beach Book 1)
  • Shifting Gears (Full Throttle, #1)
  • Always at First (Not at First, #2)
  • A Need So Insatiable (Hearts #1)
  • Date Shark (Date Shark, #1)
  • Who Wants to Marry a Doctor?
  • Captured in Croatia
  • Making Waves (Perfect Kisses, #3.5)
  • A Fighting Chance (Running Into Love, #4)
  • Promiscuous (Fixer, #2)
  • The Mean Girl Apologies
  • The Geek Billionaire Makeover
  • Melted & Shattered (L & J, #2)
  • Broken Promises (The Broken Road, #2)
Like me on FB: https://www.facebook.com/meghanquinna...

When I was in high school I occasionally read books but was consumed by other teenage things so I didn't take the time to appreciate a good book on a cloudy day, wrapped up in a blanket on the couch. It wasn't until I received a Kindle for Christmas one year that my world completely flipped upside down. When looking for books I came across the

Warblers Point (2 books)
  • Beers, Hens and Irishmen (Warblers Point, #1)