Start by marking “My Masters' Nightmare Season 1, Episodes 6 - 10 (The My Masters' Nightmare Collection, #2)” as Want to Read:

My Masters' Nightmare Season 1, Episodes 6 - 10

(My Masters' Nightmare #1.6-1.10)

As Frano and Rita grow closer together, Jagger starts descending into madness, while the Donatelli plan to bring down the D'Angelos — by igniting a mafia war.

My Masters' Nightmare's second collection, containing episodes 6-10 from Season 1.
Published April 7th 2014

To ask other readers questions about My Masters' Nightmare Season 1, Episodes 6 - 10, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My Masters' Nightmare Season 1, Episodes 6 - 10

Lo Bookfrantic
May 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-review-ng
4***Cray-Cray-Mind Fuck Stars

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This book picks up right where it left off. The madness continues with a complete mind fuck, roller coaster of a ride. Again, I found myself unable to put this down. The episodes were just fast pace and full with so much suspense and action and secrets, I just had to know what will happen next. AfterFrano kills his brother he becomes cold and focus on training his slaves. He kept Rita and Camila Donatelli , who he captured on the last episode.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Frano finds out tha
Candace
The Sordid Saga Continues

This series continues to hold my rapt attention. I am utterly fascinated with these characters and their twisted vendettas. Each new serial is like peeling back a layer of an onion. From one minute to the next, I don't know who's good and who's bad. Everything changes in the blink of an eye. I cannot wait to see how this story will unfold! So, it's on to the next one for me.
Bea
description

Rating: 6 Stars!

These episodes are even better than the first 5! I was completely blown away (again). Don't get me started on Frano D'Angelo and his sexy ass (we all know Rita has a thing for his ass!).

It starts off a few days or so after episode 5. We get to see Frano back in his leadership position, acting all fucking alpha male. It's pretty hot. This collection has episodes 6-10, and we learn more about the secrets that were uncovered in the previous episodes. Rita's memories begin to resurf
Marita Hansen
Apr 08, 2014 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Now on special for .99 cents.

Chiara Cilli
Aug 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing

Commento ufficioso: OMFG che cosa diamine ho appena letto?!?! *O* no, ragazzi, ma che ci siamo impazziti?! Io rischio l'infarto a ogni episodio ▬ e ne mancano ancora altri cinque °O° uccidetemi prima, vi scongiuro, perché io non ce la faccio >.< Mamma mia, che CAPOLAVORO! E' come leggere la Riley Jenson Guardian series ma senza Vampiri & Co. Sensazionale, davvero non ho parole per tutto ciò che accade in questi episodi! Tantissimi aww per i miei Rita e Frano ▬ Dio, quell'uomo me lo vor
Sammyd
Apr 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
FANTASTIC SERIES!!! THESE FAMILIES ARE FUCKED UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Johnnie-Marie Howard
Dec 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: r2r
Wow the story has gotten much better and more shocking I have read 1-5 before a few months ago and loved it then and guess what? I love it still. I have read Ricardo so then going back to reading this I'm just a tad confused on what and when things are taking place as they all seem to mend together. The story is coming alive more and more with now changes in the characters just more being added the main characters don't change all that much. The ones that have are well worth it.

*** I received t
Chippy Marco
I read episodes 6-10 separately, so see my reviews under each episode.
Erica
Nov 30, 2014 rated it really liked it
Episodes 6-10 answer so many questions!! As many are answered, just as many more come about.
Episode six takes us to the shared cell of Rita and Camila.
Unlike the first five episodes, we don't spend every day with slaves in cells instead we suffer along with Jagger as he recovers from his time with the Padre.
We get an in depth look at Matteo, his head is all kinds of messed up.
And surprise, we get 17yr old Sophia's pov as well. How you ask? Well, it appears Rita is getting her memory back a littl
Judie
Dec 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
OMG!!! Seriously... I'm addicted to this series!! And it's like that dollar coaster that you have to mentally prepare yourself for even as it begins; only to see that once it's finished there is an airplane waiting for you because you now have to go sky diving!! And once you do that you are looking around in anticipation to see what next only to find that you are done... for now.

MUST HAVE MORE!!!

Kooky
Nooooooo! I've read books 1-10 in a day and now I'm left on a cliff hanger. Come on book 11
S.T. Williams
Apr 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
Quick reads, intense story, like reading an overly explicit soap opera....like General Hospital meets Sopranos with more sex...definitely interesting
Livininbooks
She Who Reads
Nov 10, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 next »
SOME FACTS ABOUT ME:

NATIONALITY: I am a New Zealander with Croatian heritage.

SPORTS: As a teenager my favourite sports were karate, badmington, and running. I also did unarmed combat and played in a touch rugby team (my gym teacher made me do the last one!) As an adult, I've couched soccer and have completed two marathons, numerous half-marathons and one 30K run. Though, I have been slack of late,

My Masters' Nightmare (1 - 10 of 16 books)
  • My Masters' Nightmare Season 1, Ep. 1 "Taken" (My Masters' Nightmare, #1)
  • My Masters' Nightmare Season 1, Ep. 2 "Discovered" (My Masters' Nightmare, #2)
  • My Masters' Nightmare Season 1, Ep. 3 "Betrayed" (My Masters' Nightmare, #3)
  • My Masters' Nightmare Season 1, Ep. 4 "Poisoned" (My Masters' Nightmare, #4)
  • My Masters' Nightmare Season 1, Ep. 5 "Escape" (My Masters' Nightmare, #5)
  • My Masters' Nightmare Season 1, Ep. 6 "Consequences" (My Masters' Nightmare, #6)
  • My Masters' Nightmare Season 1, Ep. 7 "Connections" (My Masters' Nightmare, #7)
  • My Masters' Nightmare Season 1, Ep. 8 "Questions" (My Masters' Nightmare, #8)
  • My Masters' Nightmare Season 1, Ep. 9 "Crucified" (My Masters' Nightmare, #9)
  • My Masters' Nightmare Season 1, Ep. 10 "Stalked" (My Masters' Nightmare, #10)