Start by marking “The Lilith Scroll (The Lilith Scroll, #1)” as Want to Read:
The Lilith Scroll (The Lilith Scroll, #1)

The Lilith Scroll

(The Lilith Scroll #1)

Welcome to Eden where magic was born, trees are gateways to other realms and angels aren’t what you think they are. Meet Li
ebook, first, 197 pages
Published August 12th 2014 by Blue Tulip Publishing (first published August 8th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about The Lilith Scroll, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Lilith Scroll

Becca
Mar 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
BL Marsh's debut novel is unlike anything out on the market right now. It's a thought provoking tale that will pull you into a world that keeps you wanting for more. The underlying love story of Lilith and Sam is poetic and romantic. This is a genre that I am not easily sucked into but I could not put the book down and it left me wanting for more. The book is intelligent in its use of romance, fantasy, mythical and religious tales all interwoven for a magical ride.
Colleen B
Jun 12, 2014 rated it really liked it
It took me a really long time to get into this book. There are just SO MANY characters and SO MUCH story history to figure out. The book begins with a pages long character list, including connections. My mind kind of reeled. Then there’s religion, and mythology, and paranormal creatures… and you just wonder how that will all work. Then there’s current time… and the time before Lilith can remember… and the time before that. Then I lost track of how many locations or realms there are. AND for the ...more
N. Kuhn
Aug 14, 2014 rated it really liked it
This book has an elaborate tale to tell. The magical world created was interesting. What brought it down for me was the back and forth of the story. To the past, then present, then past. At some points, I felt confused, others, annoyed. How long had Lilith been around? It took me a while to realize what the time frame meant. There were some explanations that got repeated too much. At points, the back story got to be long winded.

But in all, this is a wonderful fantasy romance. If you fo
Karen
Feb 28, 2015 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance, paranormal
Raye
Aug 31, 2014 rated it really liked it
I had to reread this story because I forgot what had happened when I took a break from reading and had to do some school stuff.

The story is wonderful and new. I never thought much about stories similar to this but after ereading this story, it got me hooked!

The mysteries surrounding Lilith's life is what kept me going and I know readers have felt this. Fromt he start we get to join Lilith and her discovery of the life she has and when little bits and pieces are slowly revealing themselves, we t
Becca
Jun 25, 2014 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars - B.L. Marsh has created a distinctive and magical world with her debut novel, The Lilith Scroll. Sam and Lilith’s story is elegant and charming. The romantic element of their story was heart-warming and endeared them to me immediately. I quickly found myself immersed in this fantasy world and enchanted by the cast of complicated and fascinating characters. B.L. has carefully crafted a world that is intelligent, complex and bathed in historical and religious significance. The elaborate ...more
Julie
Aug 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
The Lilith Scroll is, in simplest terms, a love story. It’s the story of Lilith and Samael, the miracle of their creation, how they were torn apart from one another, and then - after 6,000 years - are finally reunited.

But, it’s also a story of good versus evil. How a being who is goodness incarnate had his name stolen and then desecrated by his own brother. Evil such as this has consequences that ripple throughout all of creation.

I had the amazing experience of working on this book as an editor.
Jess Epps
Jan 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Gahhhh!!!! What an awesome book! I am so happy that this was the very first book of 2015 for me! I fell in love with Lillith and I know you will too! There are SO many wonderful characters in this book, I had a hard time choosing my favorite! I have to say...I'm loving Emerson...and Sam...and...oh heck...you just need to read it and see what I mean! Can't wait to continue with the next one! This book was so unique and had such dimension! I can't wait to see what else comes out of that brilliant ...more
Riley K.
Mar 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
I received this book in exchange for an honest review. I admit I was skeptical about the premise of the story but I soon found myself unable to put down my kindle. The only issue I had with the story was there was too much time devoted to Lilith’s inner dialogue.

Other than that issue, the story flowed just fine. I really like how the secondary characters come into play and you see how everything connects to the story. I am looking forward to reading the next installment of the story.

I will def
Riza
Jun 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fantasy
More than 5 Stars!

The Lilith Scroll takes me into a different world and I loved it! The moment I've read the prologue I knew that I will enjoy this book.
If you really read Fantasy/Paranormal you will really enjoy this book....
BL Marsh is definitely a gifted writer to be able to create such masterpiece..
Lilith and Samael's love is so amazing, and inspiring!
This book is a HEA
I can't wait for the next book from this amazing Author!
Cyndel Schafer
Jul 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: r2r-from-authors
This has got to be one of the best love stories I have ever read. This story talks about the creation of these two powerful immortals. They now nothing about who they are they are all they know is that they are searching for each other. This book shows how powerful love and heartbreak is. The author has a way of bringing everything to life. I can not wait to get my hands on more of her works.
Katja
Nov 13, 2014 rated it really liked it
Wow what a beautiful and magical story. I really liked this one and I'm happy that I read this one.
Jill S (Love Affair With Fiction)
B.L. Marsh's debut book The Lilith Scroll rocked my world! Full review to come closer to release :) #thebattleforearthbegins2014
Kat
Sep 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Readers who like Kate Mosse
Recommended to Kat by: reviewed as part of Blog tour
The Lillith Scroll - this is a 5 star for me - **I was given this book to review as part of a Promotional Book tour on my Blog, and this is my honest review**

The Synopsis opens with :
What if you discovered there was “time” before time began? What if everything you thought was true, was not? What if there was a beginning before “In the beginning”; another story unfolding within our time, steeped in loss, love, betrayal, and secrets. That sounds interesting, I thought...

It also continues on with:
O
Katya
Aug 29, 2014 rated it liked it
I really wanted to like The Lillith Scroll more than I did. The concept is fascinating. I love it when historic and factual information is combined with fantasy and romance, and the story of Lillith set in Scotland sounded like a true winner to me. I was thinking it might be something along the lines of A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness.

However, this book didn't quite meet my expectations, mostly because not much happened in it. The story is incredibly heavy with back story--to the poin
Katie Harder-schauer
I received a copy of this book in exchange for my honest review.

I wanted to like this book, the synopsis sounded amazing, but somewhere along the way I just ended up feeling very lost. Maybe it was the huge cast of characters that we never really get to connect with (and I was too lazy to go back to the beginning where there is a list of them and their connection to things to see why they were important) or the various different locations that Lilith is always being whisked away to, many times w
Deborah Hickey
Sep 12, 2014 rated it really liked it
*I received a complimentary copy in exchange for an honest review.

Fascinating!
Let me begin by saying that this book is very complex and required total attention. This is not a light read by any means which is just what I had been looking for. With a large cast of characters and a very detailed story line I was fully engaged. The Lilith Scrolls is an in depth look at religion, myth and the question of soul mates.
Author B.L.Marsh weaves a tale that brings about more questions than answers and pos
Samantha Lundergn
Nov 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Have you ever read a book that was so good it left you reeling and kind of speechless? If not you should read this book to get that feeling. I would give this book a 10 star if Amazon would let me. This book was about Lilith from the bible and a prophesy that goes back six thousand years ago. Though it is about religion, don't let it scare you away from it as it is very different turn of events then the bible. I like this turn of events better. I would recommend this book to all my friends and i ...more
Marie

Absolute Must Read!!!, November 12, 2014

The Lilith Scroll (Kindle Edition)
The Lilith Scroll is beyond awesome! The story line is fantastic. The Characters are above amazing! Absolutely wonderful! A rollercoaster of emotions that will leave you breathless! I cannot wait to read the rest of the series. I am so glad I was given the special opportunity to read a free ARC of this book. Once I started reading the first chapter of this book, I knew I was hooked!
Flurbert
Sep 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Lilith is no child, but she is. This is six thousand years of mystery surrounding a girl created outside of what we know as time. From a hidden tomb, she's released to earth, where her guardians (dragons!) watch over her as she becomes a woman, a scholar, and something more.
No spoilers here, but this is a must read for geeks of ancient history and the unknown.
Peggy
Sep 07, 2014 rated it really liked it
~ARC FOR HONEST REVIEW~

A journey into a different world that will keep you well glued to your reader. B.L. Marsh takes you for a ride that you don't want to miss out on! This is her first novel and well worth the read!
Angela
Oct 20, 2014 rated it really liked it
Great idea for a book. But there was just so much going on. I had to read the book twice to completely understand it. Just when you start to really get into the characters there's a freaking cliff hanger ending. There's still so much of the story to tell.
Stephanie Stovall
Nov 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Awesome book. I loved it. I love the characters. If u haven't read it yet. U really need to too. It's worth having. If I could give it more then 5 stars I would. Love love this book!!!!!
A. McCarty
Nov 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is one story that captured and held my attention. From the wonderful characters having to find each other to the way the story itself was written, it all came together beautifully.
Pamela Washington
Dec 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this story and I love the characters! it had me wanting to do some research lol :-) but I enjoy the story of 2 lost soulmates searching for one another! I can't wait for book 2!! :-)
Olga
Dec 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
You can find my review here: http://fascication.blogspot.com

You know that feeling when everything it's exactly where it's supposed to be until something happens and your whole life...your beliefs changes in an instant....
Well... that's the feeling you get while reading this story.
Lilith St.Claire is just a graduent student who tries to find answers about her past. So she goes to Rosslyn Chapel to work on her dissertation with Dr. Asher Daniel, a world-renowned expert in the field of Early World
MeShell Shocked
Jun 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
This book had me comfused from the beginning if I'm being honest; and i only write honest reviews ~ with NO SPOILERS.
There were several times that i did have to go back to the "cast of characters" page & the book started really slow for me. It was hard to get into & generally i know if i am going to like a book by chapter 3, if i don't i usually put it down, but there was something about this book that made me want to keep reading.
Again being honest i am glad that I kept reading, the boo
Alisha Webster
Oct 11, 2015 rated it really liked it
Read this review and more at The Bohemian Housewife Blog

This is a book I have been meaning to read since last October. My mom actually read it and loved it so I added it to my list instead of just hosting a giveaway. It's rare that my mother and I read the same book, so I was interested in our differing tastes. Now, due to my extreme procrastination, I finished it in about 24 hours so I would be finished by the book event B.L. Marsh would be attending. It was surprisingly easy to do even with my
Jaime
Jun 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
WOW! I just finished this book, and a lot quicker than I had anticipated I would. Once you're a little further into the story and can seamlessly situate past from present it's impossible to put this book down! You will find yourself visiting that glossary to reference the multitude of characters that unfold in many parts of the story, but I found it helpful and it didn't bother me to have to visit it while reading. This book is ultimately an amazing story of Past biblical and magical creatures a ...more
Barbara
May 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I received this book in exchange for an honest review.

When I first began reading this book, I was captivated by the storyline. Lilith St. Clare and Samael were created by Yahweh as one being with two souls, then split apart to be reunited in a loving ceremony. On her wedding day, Lilith is stolen by one who thinks she is his soulmate, keeping her and Samael apart for six thousand years, both suffering the loss of their other half. The trials they experience as the story unfolds provide the reade
The Magical Unive...: Debut Novel 8 25 Nov 12, 2014 12:02PM

• Family Secrets (The Secret Societies Collection #1)
  • Sun Poisoned (Sunshine #2)
  • Honey Queen
  • Princess of the Damned (Skeleton Key)
  • The Soul and the Seed (The Kyrennei #1)
  • Black Hills Secrets (Black Hills, #4)
  • The Unusual Mind of Vincent Shadow
  • Civil Twilight (Project Exorcism, #4)
  • The Unicorn Chronicles (The Unicorn Chronicles #1-2)
  • Wolf Sight (New Dawn #3)
  • Resurrection Vengeance
  • The World Is Your Litter Box: Deluxe Edition: A How-To Manual for Cats
  • Night Moves (The Night Songs Collection Book 2)
  • Brilliant Disguise (The Charlie McClung Mysteries, #1)
  • Life Lived Twice
  • Last Man on Earth
  • Take Two
  • Monkey Business (Drunk Monkeys, #1)
B. L. Marsh has been writing and telling stories her entire life. She is a music teacher and guest lecturer. Her academic research is focused on the Dead Sea Scrolls, chant transmission in the Medieval and Renaissance, and Gnostic and Kabbalah history. Her passion for spirituality and developing her relationship with God are parts of her Rule of Life. In her reading of the Bible and other extra-bi ...more

The Lilith Scroll (2 books)
  • Jars of Clay (The Lilith Scroll, #2)
“He winked at her, his eyes twinkling in recognition. Lilith laughed. Holy hotness, Batman!” 2 likes