Start by marking “Blood Wolf Dawning (Bloodrunners, #7)” as Want to Read:
Blood Wolf Dawning (Bloodrunners, #7)

Blood Wolf Dawning

(Bloodrunners #7)

If this was what falling for someone did to a person—what craving them felt like—then Sayre Murphy wanted no part of it…

Ever. She might be young and inexperienced, but she was a woman. And she had finally had enough! Cian Hennessey might be the most magnificent, infuriating, arrogant male she had ever known. But the tall Bloodrunner treated her as if she were nothing more
Mass Market Paperback, 304 pages
Published January 1st 2015 by Harlequin (first published December 19th 2014)

Stephanie  G
Feb 09, 2015 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars

To protect her from his past, Bloodrunner Cian Hennessey left his mate behind but the enemy has found her and he’ll do whatever it takes to keep her safe but it won’t be easy because Sayre Murphy wants no part of it in this thrilling paranormal romance.

The reader can’t help but get caught up in all the sparks that fly when Cian returns to the Alley to protect his mate. Cian has a lot of explaining to do to everyone especially Sayre and even though he had good reasons that doesn’t mean s
Tiffany Shaw
May 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
The idea that I never provided a full review of this book astounds me. I began rereading this book yesterday and of course I'm already almost done. I devour these books like a ravenous beast each time one of them is released. This book was very much worth the wait. Cian and Sayre were a divine pleasure to read about. Their witty combative relationship kept me on the edge of my seat. While the hope I built on them making it to their happily ever after kept me turning page after page. I couldn't g ...more
Shauni
Originally reviewed for Tea and Book.

In her seventh Blood Runner Book, Rhyannon Byrd writes and intriguing tale. One that wraps up some old stories and yet creates an entire new set of questions. In short, she creates the possibility for a new arc.

After all, the Blood Runners have dealt with an elitest pack, that used them for protection but considered them nothing more than bodies to be used as they pleased. They have dealt with a neighboring pack that would see them destroyed.. and for their
Heather andrews
Nov 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Sayre that girl gots some lady balls and ain't afraid to use her gun, "she aimed for less than an inch from the toe of his right boot, and fired a perfect shot. "S***!" he cursed, jumping back a step. "What the hell, woman? Have you lost your bloody mind?" Cian learns something new about his woman and it's intriguing, "sweet little Sayre had a tattoo? holy....s***. He was fairly certain that his jaw had just dropped down to somewhere around his ankles, his c*** so hard he probably wasn't going t ...more
Iris (Paranormal Cravings Book Reviews)
Love Rhyannon Byrd's books. Bloodrunners is really on of our favorites.

PC_logo_red_black_small

Paranormal Cravings Book Reviews & FREE Book reviews E-Magazine

www.paranormalcravings.com

Tiffany Shaw
Jan 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Well Worth The Wait

This book was so worth the wait. Cian and Sayre were a joy to read about. I love her courage and devotion to him even when she's still hurt by the things he's done. His protective nature is pretty awesome and together their story was epic. I've been a fan of this series for some time now and I'm so pleased with this installment. I hope there's more to come in the future. The Bloodrunners are my favorite pack.
Ronnie Tonya
Dec 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
******5 STARS AGAIN******

I was given this wonderful book for an honest review from the wonderful Rhyannon Byrd.

Blood Wolf Dawning picked up where the last book left off (Dark Wolf Returning) Cian Hennessey left his one true mate 5 years ago to protect her, but to protect her from what?

He never knew that leaving Sayre he had broken her in so many ways. Not with just her heart, but her powers. Hennessey finally decided it was time to get back to the Alley to face the truth that he may have put he
Emalie
Full review on my blog

Before starting to read this I was kind of afraid, because there was a time gap of five years, between Dark Wolf Returning and this one. But I didn't need to be afraid, because this time gap made perfectly sense. It worked beautifully for the story. Even though I wanted Sayre to pull a stunt like Sienna (Kiss of Snow, Nalini Singh) did.

Even though she did not pull such a stunt, she was still awesome. She is smart, forgiving, understanding and sarcastic, also I loved her th
Shirley
Dec 22, 2014 rated it really liked it
4.5 - 5 Stars. I'm pretty sure that this one is my favorite so far out of the Bloodrunner series. Cian just about broke me....

I received Blood Wolf Dawning in exchange for a fair and honest review.

Blood Wolf Dawning picks up about 5 years after Blood Wolf Returning. When Cian makes his reluctant return he realizes that a lot has changed. He knows he won’t be welcomed with open arms, but he has no choice. He’s returning for the same reason he left. To protect Sayre.

Sayre doesn’t want to have an
Tracie R
Jan 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
He had a past that forced him to leave!
She was the future that was bringing him home!!

Sayre Murphy is a witch and although she maybe young she knows what she want. Sayre just need to be sure she is ready to go all in and risk everything to get it.

Cian Hennessey finally found his home with the Bloodrunners they had become his friends and his family if only he could stop desiring the one witch he could never have.

Five years ago Cian make the decision to leave the Bloodrunners and Sayre behind to
Krissys
Dec 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: featured-books, star
Blood Wolf Dawning I received a digital copy in exchange for an honest review from Harlequin. I can't describe how much I love the Bloodrunners series. I love all of Rhyannons work because she is such a wonderful writer but when I discovered the Bloodrunners series I searched high and low for the books until I could buy them. Took me several months before I could find print copies but I finally got them from a dealer in Whales and had to wait the long period it took to ship to the US. Once they ...more
Jennifer Reed
Dec 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
I was given a copy of this book by Netgalley for an honest review.

BLOOD WOLF DAWNING has a rich, well-balanced story line, with characters are well-developed and very likable. When Sayre was younger she always wanted Cian, but when she found out that they were life mates she basically told him that if he didn’t want to claim her she would find someone to sleep with. That night Cian left town for 5 years. Now he is back and he is trying to protect Sayre from his evil brother. When Cian left it sh
Beyond the Pages
Dec 22, 2014 rated it really liked it
I have read Nocturnes before, but this was definitely one of the better ones. I loved the whole vampire, wolf, witch mix. It made for interesting reading. Although I followed along well enough, I felt like there was more to know. As this is only one book from the Bloodrunners series, I am sure that if I read the others, it would all come together for me.

Rating: 4/5
HEA: Yes
Publisher:
Pam Kinsey
Jan 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
This book wasn't my first book that I've read by Rhyannon Byrd but it was the first in this series. It was also the first Harlequin I've read in a while and I was pleasantly surprised. It was well written with a touch of heat and a fully fleshed out story. Even with it being the 7th book in a series I wasn't lost nor did I feel left out. The villain was more one-sided than I would like but that could be because these are smaller books and have to conform to certain size requirements. My other pr ...more
Cáitín  Ní Loingeacháin
I wanted to love this book so bad, but I just couldn't I want more of a story about Cian and his home in Ireland I also hope for his life mate to be a woman of his own age and from his homeland a backstory I could get my teeth into. The fact the his life mate was only a child when they meet and still only in her 20's when Cian is closer to 50's didn't work at all for me.

I have loved the series from day one, I cannot see me gone back
Claudia
Hm .... I have to admit Cain was not my favourite for a Big Part of this book but he redeemed himself at the end

this book is a 3,5 stars book for me - the main reason is that I really had troubles with Cain for most of the book but he redeemed himself in the end ... and I really loved him than.

Sayre is a strong heroine who decides to stand up for herself - I really liked that about her.

all in all a good PNR and I liked reading it

Review to come
Tory Michaels
Jan 30, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: netgalley
This didn't really work as well for me as other books in the Bloodrunner series. I found a lot of the reasoning for Cian and Sayre's separation both from the pack and each other to be a bit of a stretch. Granted, I get Cian's reasoning, and I was glad to see that particular problem resolved, I just felt it could have been handled differently/better.

Good book, just not a great book, in my mind.

Book provided by NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.
Polly
Jan 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is the book that I bet a lot of us were waiting for. It was well worth the wait.
I know at times I wanted to smack Cian but he finally realized that he didn't
have to give up on his feelings for Sayre. Together they worked through everything
so that they could be together, of course with the help of the rest of the Bloodrunners.

Loved this addition to the series.
Gina
Dec 31, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sayre is one of my favorite heroines of this series. I was heartbroken when Cian left and I wanted to punch him. I got this on my kindle this morning and I couldn't put it down, it was intense and the whole story was one very long foreplay :)
kathy kemmerer
Jan 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hot hot hot

Great stories, I've read them all, they are some of the first stories I read on my E reader. Cain and Sayre have a really rough time to get thru but they get there and start a great life together. Can't wait for more stories in this series.
Denise
May 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
~sigh~ SO GOOD!
deborah dailey
Feb 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Bloodlines series

I enjoyed reading every single book in this series. Each had excitement, intrigue and ,of course, true love. Thank you again Rhyannon Byrd!
Harlequin Books
"Byrd’s story is action packed and exciting from start to finish. Sayre and Cian are quite well drawn, as is Sayre’s withdrawal" (RT Book Reviews, 4 stars).
Lauren
Oct 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Devoured in 24hrs.
Stephanie
Jul 19, 2015 rated it really liked it
I totally enjoyed the characters in this series.
Highly recommended for a twist in the norm...
Jesse
May 31, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I rarely give 5 stars but I loved this book!! I've been waiting patiently for Cian's story and was not disappointed!
Bernice Mills
This book should really be called Why Men Are Idiots.

Cian Hennessy is an idiot. Allow me to explain why:

* He ignores the life-mate connection between him and Sayre.

* While ignoring this connection, he sleeps with LITERALLY EVERY WOMAN IN THE PACK. With no consideration to Sayre's feelings.

* While doing the above, he interferes in Sayre's social life to the point where she can't date, and warns other men off her.

* When Sayre eventually confronts him and tells him to either shit or get off the pot
Denise
Jul 18, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2018-reads
*3.75

By far my favorite book out of entire Bloodrunners series so far. And thank heaven for it.

It is so nice to finally have a break from all the bickering and annoying-ness that happened in the prior novels. I was honestly getting tired from the author's overuse of one-person-not-wanting/willing-to-believe-the-other-person-even-if-it-was-the-truth, and everyone just arguing over the smallest things.

BLOOD WOLF DAWNING was a breath of fresh air from all of that crap. Sayre, who was the youngest
Rosalind
Aug 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
I liked this book the best in the Blood Runners series. They were a complicated couple and he had more secrets than anyone knew. Once he began to realize they needed each other, he really started to grow. He saved her from his brother and she saved him from himself.
Ally
Swept Away Again

First Line: "If this is what falling for someone did to a person- what craving them felt like- then Sayre Murphy wanted no part of it."

After reading Dark Wolf Returning, I was so super eager to read Blood Wolf Dawning and while I did enjoy it, it was less than expected.

There's a five year gap between the ending of Dark Wolf Returning and Blood Wolf Dawning, which always annoys me! It doesn't really recap what happens during that time too much other than Sayre no longer lives in t
  • Possessed by a Wolf (Horsemen, #3)
  • Moonlight and Diamonds
  • The Shifter's Choice
  • The Wolf Prince (The Pack #13)
  • Dark Sins and Desert Sands (Mythica #5)
  • The Keepers: Christmas in Salem (The Keepers Trilogy, #4)
  • Keeper of the Shadows (The Keepers: L.A. #3)
  • Kodiak Chained (Sentinels #5)
  • Keeper of the Moon (The Keepers: L.A. #2)
  • The Covert Wolf (Phoenix Force, #1)
  • Siren's Treasure (Dark Seas #2)
  • Running with Wolves (The Colony #1)
  • Releasing the Hunter
  • Holiday with a Vampire 4 (Vampire Moons #2.5 / Nightsiders 0.5)
  • The Wolf's Surrender
  • Raintree: Oracle (Raintree, #4)
Rhyannon Byrd is the bestselling author of more than thirty contemporary and paranormal romance titles, including the Bloodrunners series, and her books have been translated into ten languages. After years of enjoying the sunshine in the American South and Southwest, Rhyannon now lives in the beautiful (but often chilly) county of Warwickshire in England with her family and their loveable Rottweil ...more

Bloodrunners (9 books)
  • Last Wolf Standing (Bloodrunners #1)
  • Last Wolf Hunting (Bloodrunners #2)
  • Last Wolf Watching (Bloodrunners, #3)
  • Dark Wolf Rising (Bloodrunners, #4)
  • Dark Wolf Running (Bloodrunners, #5)
  • Dark Wolf Returning (Bloodrunners, #6)
  • Wild Wolf Claiming (Bloodrunners, #8)
  • Wild Wolf Chasing (Bloodrunners, #9)