Start by marking “Christmas with a Billionaire” as Want to Read:
Christmas with a Billionaire

Christmas with a Billionaire

(Chevalier Brothers #2)

Billionaire Under the Mistletoe - Carole Mortimer

When kind-hearted Sophie Carter steps in to rescue Christmas for enigmatic billionaire Max Hamilton’s family, she doesn’t anticipate that, after filling their stockings, she will find a present waiting for her under the tree…

Snowed In With Her Boss - Maisey Yates

Amelia Lambert is shocked to be spending Christmas pretendi

Mass Market Paperback, 320 pages
Published October 7th 2014 by Harlequin (first published October 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Christmas with a Billionaire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Christmas with a Billionaire

Deniz
Nov 10, 2016 rated it it was ok
Not my thing
I'm clearly not into the billionaire boss falling for his assistant fantasy at all, even if it is all happening over the holidays or if it's all snowy, just not happening.
Mostly this is all to insta for me. All of it.
Still if Billionaire fantasties are you thing- this is your swoony holiday read.
Fiona Marsden
Oct 08, 2014 rated it really liked it
Three lovely novellas from three different authors. What more could you want in your Christmas stocking.

Carole Mortimer gives us the story of Sophie and Max. Sophie is having her first Christmas since her mother died after a long illness, so when she overhears Max tell his PA, her cousin Sally, to have "Christmas Delivered" for his visiting sister and niece she is horrified. So she organises with Sally to be the deliverer and sets out to make a wonderful Christmas for Max and his family. She and
Charlie
I feel my pocket has been violated slightly by this. The stories were nice but for the price far too short

Billionaire Under the Mistletoe the first story is sweet the h and H are pretty cute but the whole instalove thing in about 4 days was just too a step too far for me. there is no mistletoe in the story!

Snowed in with her Boss I always wondered whether Blaise's brother who was mentioned in The Highest Price to Pay got his own story as he was definitely a candidate. I quite liked this one and
Janet Robel
May 27, 2015 rated it liked it
Three holiday stories for a cold winter night. Or in my case, when your longing for those cold nights again. Each author puts their own spin on the wealthy bachelor theme to create a special story.
DelAnne Frazee

Billionaire under the Mistletoe by Carole Mortimer
C. Gold
Jan 05, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
Everyone here has done a good job of outlining what the stories are about so I'll just mention that I enjoyed all three stories fairly equally. I felt each one was a solid contribution to the whole Christmas with a Billionaire theme and would recommend it to anyone who enjoys alpha male billionaires going up against strong, feisty women. Some of the bickering was pretty fun to read.
Angela Crockett
Dec 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I had such a good time reading these 3 short stories. I was all set to declare that Billionaire under the Mistletoe was my favorite but then Snowed in with Her Boss totally upped the bar. By the time I got to A Diamond for Christmas I was stunned. I loved all Three!
Karen Geurts
Dec 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Good stories with fun characters. Fast reading and HEA's.
Srivilasica
Oct 27, 2014 rated it liked it
Summary:

Billionaire under the Mistletoe
This is Sophie’s first Christmas since her mother’s death following a long illness. She overhears Max tell his PA, her cousin Sally, to have ‘Christmas Delivered’" for his visiting sister and niece. A horrified Sophie persuades Sally to let her be the deliverer and sets out to make a wonderful Christmas for Max and his family. She and Max do not get along well in the beginning. As they spend time together, Sophie finds out why Max avoids Christmas celebrati
Jessi
I really need to stop reading books with "Billionaire" in the title. I know these stories aren't my cup of tea but every once in awhile, I try to read them again. Alpha males, helpless females (who are supposedly super-capable but we don't actually see that in the stories), hot sex. Basically, if you like the more old-skewl-romances, you'll enjoy this book (Skip my review and read this review from Veena at "The Good, The Bad, and The Unread." She gave it an overall "B"). But if you're not a fan, ...more
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Shelly‘s review posted on Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

3.5 STARS

Review copy provided for an honest review

Billionaire Under the Mistletoe
Max has avoided Christmas for reasons, things he has avoided for years. Max is trying the make Christmas special for his sister and niece so he tells his secretary to deliver Christmas. She is tasked at the last minute to find someone to do this and her cousin volunteers. Sophie can’t believe Max would try to have Christmas delivered and takes on the task of mak
Katie_la_geek
Aug 14, 2014 rated it liked it

For this review and more visit my blog

Christmas with a Billionaire is an anthology featuring three festive stories. Billionaire Under the Mistletoe by Carole Mortimer, Snowed in with her Boss by Maisey Yates and A Diamond for Christmas by Joss Wood. I love a good Christmas anthology there is something so romantic about the festive season so I had to download this when I saw it up on Netgally. For the most part I enjoyed this collection but like always some stories were better than others.

The fir
Book Reading Gals
Oct 09, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: holiday, anthologies
Title: Christmas with a Billionaire

Series: N/A

Authors: Carole Mortimer, Maisey Yates, Joss Wood

Genre: Christmas Anthology/Romance

Blurb: An embarrassment of riches: three sweet and sexy tales of holiday romance!
Billionaire under the Mistletoe by Carole Mortimer - When softhearted Sophie pulls off a last-minute Christmas miracle for a family in crisis, she wins the gratitude—and heart—of wealthy Max Hamilton. But at what cost?
Snowed in with Her Boss by Maisey Yates - Dutiful Amelia is stranded on
Dani C. (Paulette's Papers)
Christmas with a Billionaire is a book with three very short romance novellas that take place during Christmas make up this book. The sad thing is not one of these stories stand out to me. They were all super quick reads that while enjoyable just seem that the romance happened a bit too fast for my taste.

Billionaire under the Mistletoe by Carole Mortimer

What a quick romance, in fact it was a little too fast for my liking. A brief summery would be: they met, it was Christmas and then they got eng
Amy
Oct 12, 2014 rated it really liked it
Here’s what you need to know about these stories: they’re hot, they’re fun, and they’re frisky.

You have three Hot Heroes, each of them loaded with money, good looks, and some serious skills at rocking the headboard. The three heroines are enjoyable, likable, and even a bit believable. Yes, the circumstances that pull our three couples together are utterly contrived, but SO WHAT?

Will these stories win the Nobel Prize for Literature?

But will they make you feel cozy like a Christmas stocking?

Catherine  Wright (Cat's Guilty Pleasure)
You have three different stories of hot guys who are loaded with money and looks. Then you have three very strong women, who are very likeable and believeable. Each of the couples have the very own hot chemistry and will have you turning the pages. The chemistry is so hot it will burn up the pages and sex scenes are not very explicit, but it will definitely turn you on. I enjoyed all three stories and look forward to reading more from each of the wonderful authors.

I was given a copy by the publi
Hsiau Wei
Nov 15, 2014 rated it liked it
Three stories by three well known authors with one similarity; Billionaire as its main character and is a Christmas Anthology. The stories are relatively short as compared to a full fledge Harlequin’s story and the stories are set in a fast pace manner. The story moves from one scene to another pretty fast and at some point, it is too fast for my liking. I will not good into each and every story for its review and overall, it is a sweet read for me.
Hemavathy DM Suppiah
Jun 08, 2016 rated it really liked it
Three charming Christmas stories in one book. Each hero and heroine was different but it was enjoyable to read contemporary Christmas romances. It was also interesting that each hero was obviously very successful and wealthy but still treated the ladies as ladies, not as sex objects and doormats. A refreshing change.
Valerie
Nov 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed all three stories, but I especially loved Carole Mortimer's Billionaire Under the Mistletoe and Snowed in with the Boss by Maisey Yates. Carole Mortimer's story between Max and Sophie was sweet, Maisey Yates' story had heat and also, great characters. I would recommend these great holiday stories!!
Tigger
Oct 24, 2014 rated it really liked it
Carole Mortimer and Maisey Yates are to authors I usually just get the book when I see their names. I had never read anything by Joss Wood, truly was a very good read! Will have to look for more books by her.

Enjoyed all stories!
Gail
Nov 18, 2015 rated it really liked it
Adding comments to this entry: I just read James's sister's book - it was even more wonderful than this novella. I hope Joss Wood writes forever and ever. Cannot recommend her enough to romance readers.
Angel
I didn't really like the first story in this. It was okay, but not great. However I loved the other two stories. Those were great. Overall, very enjoyable read. Will include more detailed review later.
Teresa
Feb 19, 2015 rated it really liked it
Vicki Ballante
Dec 19, 2014 rated it really liked it
Great compilation of Christmas romances, each one unique but a good read!
Dalia
Dec 03, 2014 rated it liked it
An anthology with stories of varying quality. If you read it skip the first, Billionaire Under the Mistletoe which I give 2 stars, and read the second two which are worthy of 3.5 stars.
Kathy
Nov 30, 2014 rated it really liked it
I picked up this book because of the Carole Mortimer story - she is one of two romance writers I follow faithfully. I will now start following Joss Wood too.
Nefise
I liked Joss Wood's story. Others two were not bad but not good enough for my taste. Though, it was a quick and light read with threee Christmas story.
Jamie Jones
Jun 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Maisey Yates' story, Snowed In With Her Boss, is sizzling hot! One of the best stories I've read by Yates. I liked the short length, because it made me want more of Luc and Amelia.
Wendy
Dec 11, 2014 rated it really liked it
Three fun and lighthearted Christmas reads. :)
Carolyn
Dec 09, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
Enjoyed all three of these stories.
I have written almost 250 romance novels in contemporary and Regency.

I am a USA Today Bestselling Author and recipient of the 2015 RWA Lifetime Achievement Award. In 2014 I received a Pioneer of Romance Award from Romantic Times in the US and in 2012 I was recognised by Queen Elizabeth II for my 'outstanding service to literature'.

I am very happily married to Peter with six sons, and live on the

Chevalier Brothers (2 books)
  • The Highest Price to Pay