Start by marking “The Precipice: When Everything We Know Ends” as Want to Read:
The Precipice: When Everything We Know Ends

The Precipice: When Everything We Know Ends

The Precipice: When Everything We Know Ends is a compilation of three short stories that revolve around an out-of-control government seeking to maintain order no matter the cost. Each story paints a vivid picture of how this will affect Christians.

Each story is combined with Modern Events shaping our world and also Discussion Questions to help readers reflect upon what th
Published April 1st 2014

To ask other readers questions about The Precipice, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Precipice

Start your review of The Precipice: When Everything We Know Ends
Kari Scare
Apr 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
In her book, The Precipice: When Everything We Know Ends, TC Avey combines storytelling with descriptions of the possible future to help readers understand difficult political and scientific topics/issues. She supports these descriptive stories using current political and scientific happenings. In doing so, TC applies Truth in a way that helps us understand how to live a life of faith in a chaotic world.

If you enjoy science fiction movies and books and often make connections between them and Bib
Brandy Weldon
Mar 19, 2014 rated it really liked it
"The Precipice" starts the reader thinking from page one. T.C. Avey shares three fictional short stories. Each is followed with current, real-life events as well as questions for the reader to consider. T.C. goes even further by providing easy references to the real-life events. The stories grab your attention, especially as a Christian. However, even if you are not a Christian but you believe in freedom these stories will have you thinking too! I did not feel fear in reading this book; however, ...more
Chris Vonada
Apr 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Reading this book opened my eyes to a world of possibilities. It makes me think of how we take so many things for granted here in the USA as there are people who face religious persecution in the world today. Our religious freedom is valuable and we should always follow Jesus as a model to love everyone and respect their beliefs.

TC shares 3 short stories about future possibilities that are not far fetched. This book reminds me in parts of Andy Andrews' "How Do You Kill 11 Million People"

Loved th
Heather Gilbert
Mar 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I was blessed to read an early copy of this book, and I can't stop thinking about it. These stories are futuristic, but not a far stretch; showing how quickly new developments could change our reality. I asked myself "what would I do?" for each of the scenarios...and hoped I would also be strong enough to take a stand for Christ in ways that would change others. A thought-provoking read!
Ngina
Mar 31, 2014 rated it it was amazing
One of the best books I've read in the recent past concerning our modern day evens and how these will pan out in the future. TC is a masterful story teller with a sharp grasp of current events and a deep desire to awaken our generation to truths we so easily put aside. It's a fun book filled with deep eye-opening truths. You will not be the same after you read it.
Barb Raveling
Mar 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This book is a collection of three fast-moving futuristic stories that make you think about end times. I sat down to read one book and ended up reading all three in one sitting because they kept me going. One of the things I liked about this book is the Reality Check section after each book where TC lists events that are currently happening in the United States and around the world that make you realize the stories could come true and are already coming true in some parts of the world. The event ...more
June Caedmon
Sep 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Timely fiction. Well written and engaging.
T.C.
Mar 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Laura Poole
Brittany
Dec 15, 2014
Merle
Jan 09, 2015
TC Avey is a Christian devoted to God, family and friends. She is passionate about encouraging Christians to live a life dedicated to Christ as well as helping them understand the importance of preserving our national freedoms through knowledge and love.

News & Interviews