Start by marking “Come Away with Me (The Andrades, #1)” as Want to Read:
Come Away with Me (The Andrades, #1)

Come Away with Me

(The Andrades #1)

NY Times & USA Today Bestselling Author!

Julia Bennett:
Sweet, spontaneous, and desperate to sell her jewelry line in New York City. She takes a job as a night security guard to pay the rent.

Sparks fly when she mistakes her boss for an intruder.

He can’t get her out of his head. She can’t find the strength to deintruder.

Herent.

SparksJulia.

JuliaAuthor!

Gio
Published March 31st 2014 by Ruth Cardello

To ask other readers questions about Come Away with Me, please sign up.
Anna Marie I found it for free on the iBooks app on my iphone

Start your review of Come Away with Me (The Andrades, #1)
Candace
Gio meets Julia when she hits him over the head with a lamp one night. Working as a security guard, Julia assumed that Gio was a burglar when she witnessed him trying to break into a desk on the monitors. After hitting the gym, Gio went to his office to get some extra work done, only to realize that he'd forgotten his keys. Knowing that his secretary kept a spare set, he set about trying to find them in her desk. The next thing he knows, he's being confronted by a sexy little spitfire wielding a ...more
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo Free Re xB by sb_zpsiu4dgdux.gif

FREE on Amazon US today (2/2/2015)

BLURB:
Gio Andrade:
Rich, powerful, sexy. A man who thinks he has everything . . . until he meets Julia.

Sparks fly when she mistakes her boss for an intruder.

He can’t get her out of his head. She can’t find the strength to deny him.

Will lies bring them together or tear them apart forever?

photo Free Re xB by sb_zpsiu4dgdux.gif

FREE on Amazon US today (2/2/2015)

BLURB:

Sparks fly when she mistakes her boss for an intruder.

He can’t get her out of his head. She can’t find the strength to deny him.

Will lies bring them together or tear them apart forever?

Nicole (Read Eat Sleep Repeat)
Oct 06, 2019 marked it as did-not-finish
Putting this down after just a couple chapters - the writing style just isn’t working for me.
Tina Brimlow
Mar 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I have read all of Ruth Cardello's books. With each book I have read I fall more and more in love with the story. I loved her Legacy Series. And now I love The Andrades Series. You will recognize the name Andrades from the Legacy Series. Trust me when I say this series is just as hot as her Legacy Series.

Gio oh what a man he is. Sexy, Strong, and knows what he wants. I love how he is around Julia. Of course I love what happens when he is with his brothers.

Julia man she is one strong woman. I l
UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish
May 21, 2015 marked it as own-need-to-read
This is a Kindle Freebie: http://amzn.to/1JEnS3A

It's got good ratings, it's the first in a series, and has a great cover. Toss in free, and what are waiting for??

Blurb...

Julia Bennett:

Sparks fly when she mistakes her boss
grumpyoldbird
This is the first in a new spin-off series from the Legacy Collection, and is another example of absolute perfection from Ruth Cardello. She manages to get the balance between humour, romance, heartache, family dynamics etc spot on every single time. Her writing style flows so beautifully that this book is another absolute joy to read.

This could be read as a standalone book, as it's the first in the series, but for the fullest enjoyment it would be better to read it after the Legacy
Karen
Mar 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I have read all of Ruth's books and what can I say about her lastest is that. Honestly I LOVED it. It made me laugh and just fall even more in love with this big family. Julia was just such a great person you could help but fall in love with her and how she brings out the person that Gio should be is a such a joy to watch. At several points I had to stop and share favorite lines from the book with my hubby as he kept asking what's so funny. This was a great book and I can't wait to read the rest ...more
*MariaA*
May 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
WOW!! More hot & handsome "Andrades" are back and Cardello is churning out more good stuff here;)
I really hope by the end of this series,both the families come together as one!!
Can't wait for the next in series :)
Maggie Whitworth
May 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
❤❤❤❤❤
💋💋💋
Excellent new series in the Billionaire World
Gio needs to sort out his life and affections , that’s not easy with a hot new security guard around distracting him day and night .
Julia just wants to do her job and make a go of her jewellery business, and hopefully help out her parents .
Getting mixed up with the boss wasn’t in her plan .
Now it is .
Coco.V
Aug 08, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (8/8/2019)! 🎁
Mags
Dec 06, 2014 rated it did not like it
This is the first Ruth Cardello book I've read, although I didn't even finish it. I was actually looking forward to this from the many 5* reviews I had read, but found it boring didn't like the lead character Gio, and wasn't that bothered by Julia either.
AJ's book-reMarks
Jun 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Rec'd this book as a freebie, have to say it's well written story of four brothers. The eldest brother Gio, falls hard for Julie, a forward security woman working in his firm. Family lies & secrets are revealed but their are more questions than answers, hence a brother series.
Mg ♥ The Bookishmedialite
3.5 STARS!!!
CeCe
Audio Book Review

Billionaire who has never been in love falls for the regular girl with a heart of gold. Love it!

This is my first book by Ruth Cardello and I will definitely try another book by her. This story was a break from the heavy angst and dark books I had been reading.

However, I don't think I will listen to another book read by Kim Thompson, the narrator.
The narration sounded like it was done in the reader's basement. There was humming in the background. First I
Renita McKinney
Apr 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
What can I say about Author Ruth Cardello’s writing that I have not already said?

Awesome, phenomenal, outstanding, touching, enthralling….the list could go on and on.
Her characters are real. She encompasses family, friends and occasionally a foe or two. She touches on the good, the bad and sometimes the ugliness of people and family.

Her books are filled with passion, love, sex, mystery and humor. They make you think, cause you to dream and send you on an escapade of redemption all while
LadyCalico
Apr 23, 2015 rated it it was ok
The story sounded cute in the synopsis, but I found it rather disappointing. There was something so awkward, choppy, and unfinished about the flow and progress of the story. There was so little that was fresh or original, the book reminded me of a jigsaw puzzle with cliches taken from other romance novels pounded together whether they fit or not, characters from Love Story, sex at a wedding sex scene from Fifty Shades of Grey, etc. etc. etc. Neither character was developed, sympathetic, or inter ...more
Rika Kali
May 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Now you might wonder why I gave this book a 5 star.

That's because of the opening scene!

OMG!

Head meet lamp!

God, that scene was hilarious!

There are stories with this same traditional plot that authors mess up and make into something that I abhor.

This was not a book like that.

What I really liked was the fact that though Julia was out of a small town into NYC and had the typical naivete, she wasn't stupid or a doorma
Caro
Feb 26, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: contemporary, own
This was a pretty good freebie. It definitely got me interested. Although there were some parts that got me...arrggh...they were followed by some really good responses. Julia was really a great character and had some great characteristics. She was what I would want to be, but probably won't ever stop the worry-wart part of my brain. I loved how she lived and her personality was good. Gio though, he definitely got on my nerves quite a few times. He's a good character and I loved the ending. He had some stuff to get throughme......they ...more
Lisa
May 21, 2015 added it
I Seem to be in the minority with this book. It was the same trope used so many times: Rich bossy man. Sweet innocent woman.

photo tumblr_l6e6veYr4W1qbpcsf_zpse5a6a774.gif
Diana Tan
Apr 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
A new start to a new series by Ruth Cardello and I LOVED IT! I love the chemistry and passion between Gio and Julia. Never a boring moment when this 2 are together. I've read all of Ruth's books and I loved all of them! Most definitely a keeper!
Susan W
Jan 31, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: free, angst, pov-both
This started out great then I don't know what happened. It very well could have been me losing interest through no fault of the book. The h is quirky and I liked her. There seemed to be an abrupt ending. Would have liked epilogue.
Yve
Apr 25, 2015 rated it it was ok
I figured this would be another one of your typical office romance, and to a certain extent it was, but it wasn't really anything to write home about. And while there was some funny internal dialogue on the heroine's part, the hero definitely needed a lot more character development.
Shy
Mar 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
My heart is still in my throat after reading Come Away with Me. I've been anticipating the story ever since word got out that Ruth is writing a new series about the Andrades. So here's my thoughts...

The way Gio and Julia met was kind of hilarious. With the meeting ending with Julia fleeing off the scene, I could almost see Gio's reaction to that and left my mouth hanging open. Right then, I know I won't be closing the book until I read the end.

Gio was one interesting char
Tonileg
Jan 29, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: kindle, romance
Contemporary office romance set in New York but ends up in Italy.
So finally we get an office romance that is NOT a secretary with the boss which is a little gross because I am generally against any kind of workplace romance because you can't escape when it goes nuclear!
So we get the sweet newly hired office guard, Julia Bennett who is in the big city to sell her beautiful artistic jewelry (I guess she doesn't know about etsy?!) when she is protecting the office one night from a grungy guy
Marti
Sep 10, 2014 rated it really liked it
Ruth Cardello's books always a pleasure to read. I enjoyed the Legacy Series and I am sure I will enjoy this series The Andrades as well. I loved the characters of Geo and Julia. I loved how they first met and laughed out loud with Geo's difficulty dating Julia. Julia wasn't into Geo for the money or the fame or all that. She was too honest and genuine. Geo's realization of how much she meant to him, made him more human in my eyes. I am curious why Geo's Mom purposely drove a wedge between the families. You k ...more
Amelia
Feb 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
I read a lot of freebie novels and lots of them - especially the romance novels - are of pretty poor quality; I was pleasantly surprised by Come Away with Me. There's barely an error in sight. But more than that, it was genuinely quite amusing. Every time Gio did a bit of a 'poor little old me' routine, Julia stepped in and was like 'lol yeah, must be sooooo hard being filthy rich' which, apart from being amusing, allowed for a little bit of angst without being overblown or becoming an eye roll fes ...more
Ava
Apr 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
The same line of story; the love kind/rich/ring, but in the different line of the family tree.
I truly enjoyed this book a lot, I chose it because of the author and then for the story. But I didn't read it and liked it because of an addiction to the previous series.
This story was different in a way that it held a mystery which was a surprise for me in the end. I really liked the female character, she was kind and put the person first but not in a selfless way just being human and open.
This sto
Cyndi Hackett
So this was the next book in my library. Started reading the story and something about Gio just struck a happy cord in me. Then I decided to do some back ground research of the author and how happy if was when I realized this is the same author of Maid for the Billionaire, so I was real happy about reading the book. Gio was hot and rich but can appear constipated ( u have to read the book to know what I mean). I really liked the story and I will like to read the next installment.
Abby G. Amos
Oct 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
What a read!

I really enjoyed reading this book! I really wish I was a part of this story so that I could tell Geo to wake the heck up! He was just shutting everyone out of his life! I Loved the character Julia! Although at times I wished she would just move on and leave Gio right there in his sorrows. And she does just that!! This is a story that I recommend others to read. I think everyone will enjoy it!
Come Away With Me Book Discussion 11 21 May 28, 2014 02:23PM

• A Prize Beyond Jewels (The Devilish D'Angelos #2)
  • Italian Boss, Ruthless Revenge
  • Hot, Sexy & Bad: A Holiday Novella Collection
  • Chances Aren't
  • The Truth About De Campo (The Delicious De Campos, #3)
  • The Billionaire's Jackpot (Betting on You, #4)
  • Her Summer with the Marine (The Donovan Brothers, #1)
  • The Mediterranean Billionaire's Blackmail Bargain
  • Nicolo: The Powerful Sicilian (Orsini Brothers, #4)
  • Knock Out (Reynolds Security, #3)
  • Dark Angel (Sister Brides, #4)
  • Joshua's Folly
  • London Lace: Complete Series (London Lace, #1-5)
  • Trinity  (The Executive's Affair #1)
  • Soulmates (Soulmates, #1)
  • His Unexpected Legacy
  • The Millionaire's Deception (Men of the Zodiac, #2)
  • The Fearless Maverick (The Notorious Wolfes, #4)
Ruth Cardello hit the NYTs and USA Today for the first time back in 2012. Millions of sales are evidence that her books are akin to potato chips, addictive from the first one. She has created a multi-series billionaire world with a combination of escapism and realism that has gained her a faithful following of readers.

What Kindle Reviewers write about her:

"Wow hot at every

The Andrades (5 books)
  • Home to Me (The Andrades, #2)
  • Maximum Risk (The Andrades, #3)
  • Somewhere Along the Way (The Andrades, #4)
  • Loving Gigi (The Andrades, #5)
“She wanted to leave," Gio defended himself, even as he kicked himself for letting her leave. "What was I supposed to do? Kidnap her?"

Stephan shrugged. "I've seen it work.”
4 likes
“What are the five stages of realizing you just did something too stupid to tell your friends?” 2 likes