Start by marking “Red Red Wine (Tastes of Seduction, #2)” as Want to Read:
Red Red Wine (Tastes of Seduction, #2)

Red Red Wine

(Tastes of Seduction #2)

4.02  ·  Rating details ·  107 Ratings  ·  26 Reviews
She’s tantalizing…tempting…and taken.

Tastes of Seduction, Book 2

When Andrew Stafford’s business partner banishes him from work with strict instructions to take a much-needed holiday, the offer of five days relaxing in wine country is too enticing to refuse. As is the woman he encounters the minute he arrives at the hotel.

She’s everything Andrew’s ever wanted in a partner,
Published August 5th 2014 by Samhain Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Red Red Wine, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Red Red Wine

Isha Coleman
Jul 15, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
One of my biggest problems with Jess Dee has been she delivers on the seduction, but lacks with the substance. She came back swinging and proved me wrong with Red, Red Wine. Her signature sex appeal was evident but this time she brought a deeper meaning to the tale. Like a fine wine that is slowly aged for a more flavorful delivery, Ms. Dee tackled the hidden layers of Tori and Andrew. That breathing room made for a temptingly sensitive romance that just got better with time.
Talltree
Jan 18, 2016 rated it liked it
Nikki Young
Jul 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
Tori’s wedding at the vineyard has her floating on air even as she meets another man who makes her almost forget her fiance. When Tori finds out her fiance is going to cancel the wedding, Andrew finds Tori and the sparks continue to fly. Their relationship is HOT! But Tori feels like she needs to learn who she is as an individual, and says good-bye to Andrew. Will they find each other again or is truly the end of their relationship?
Angelia
Jul 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received this ARC copy of this book from NetGallery for an honest review. I give this book 5 stars. The storyline between Tori and Andrew was well written and worth read more than once.
C bond
Jul 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
netgalley

an ok read.
Kirstie Ibrahim
Jun 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ok, I enjoyed the first book, but this one I LOVED. This one had more of a story which I felt the first one lacked. Great characters and of course great hot sex. Kept me turning the page.
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Slick‘s review posted on Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

5 STARS

Review copy provided for an honest review

Holy smokes I loved this book, it is truly a love at first sight book even when one of the interested parties is not available. The instant connection, the sense of rightness, the smoldering heat, the lust, and even the easy sexy banter made it so obvious these two belong together but one is getting married in a couple of days and the other is dealing with family issues and is working to improve
Tabatha
Mar 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I’m in a state of total bliss after reading Red Red Wine, and I cannot begin tell you enough how much I enjoyed this story from the very talented Jess Dee. Now I must admit to you guys that the whole jilted bride thing has never been my favorite kind of trope to read in my romances, but I had no doubt that Jess could sway me. She has an amazing ability to create characters you just can’t help but fall in love with, and she is able to capture such deep emotions between her characters for how shor ...more
MaggieReadsRom
As I'm used to by Jess Dee RED RED WINE is hot, well-written and different from other erotic romances. Only Jess Dee can have a jilted bride hooking up with someone else within hours of finding out her fiancé is not going to marry her and make it emotionally believable and acceptable for me. I loved Andrew and his knickers-stealing ways. He was sweet, caring and dirty all in one package. I also loved Tori and how she didn't jump head fiirst into a new relationship but took her time to find herse ...more
Phuong
Aug 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I am a huge Jess Dee fan and she never fails to deliver an awesome story and Red Red Wine, book 2 of her Tastes of Seduction series is no exception. This story was romantic, sexy and deliciously naughty that it had me swooning and wishing I was the heroine, Tori. I enjoyed the whole setup at the beginning which had me chuckling as Andrew didn't know what the heck was going on and I couldn't wait to find out myself. I liked how the author had these two meet and the attraction that sparked even th ...more
She Hearts Books
Sep 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
Andrew's partner forces him to take a vacation as he's been working too hard. He sends Andrew to his winery for 5 days where on his arrival he meets a burst of sunshine named Tori. Only problem is that part of the reason she is so happy is that she is at the winery to get married. They have a definite chemistry as they flirt and laugh together. He wishes her well as they go their own ways, but can't get her out of his head. In the midst of wedding preparations Tori finds out something that makes ...more
Audrey Carlan
Jun 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I had the honor of reading this in the raw. This is one of Jess Dee's most heartfelt love stories mixed in with some intense heat. I can't wait for the rest of the world to read about Tori and Andrew. They go through some pretty intense things together in a short amount of time (one week) that cements them to one another. Tori still thinks she's grieving a marriage that never happened and Andrew knows she's the one, but is too afraid to express it.

Love, love lost, love found. It's all in this t
JoAnne
Dec 16, 2014 rated it really liked it
Tori is getting married to Declan. She is so happy. When she arrives at the hotel she meets Andrew. He is taken with her. He is disappointed when he learns that she is getting married.
Then Tori finds out that Declan is not going to marry her. She is very hurt and gets drunk in the gazebo later that night. Andrew finds her. He makes her feel better. They end up spending the week together. They are so happy but Tori cannot accept them as a couple. She needs time to fully get over Declan.
Three mont
Schellie
Aug 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I am a big fan of Jess Dee & this book hasn't changed anything! This book is so well written & authentic. Tori is a jilted bride when her fiance admits he doesn't love her two days before the wedding! Andrew is there for Tori, and their fierce attraction to each other takes over! What ensues is nothing short of amazing & hot as hell! Somehow through her writing, Jess makes their relationship a believable one and makes it"ok". Tori is heartbroken and unsure & Andrew is devilishly ...more
LJT
Aug 27, 2014 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars!

Review Posted on HarlequinJunkie.com

Red Red Wine (Tastes of Seduction #2) by Jess Dee is a truly hot erotic romance. This is my first read from Ms. Dee and it certainly will not be the last. This story opens with a bang and just continues to entertain until the very last paragraph. Authors that can successfully RRWblend an interesting story with eroticism is a rare talent, and Ms. Dee presents this winning combination beautifully.

Lyn Taylor
Jan 12, 2015 rated it really liked it
Loved it! What can I say. Honestly. If someone had tried to sell me the story of a jilted bride getting it on with an almost stranger THE SAME NIGHT she'd been unceremoniously dumped by her fiance I would have laughed and said NEXT. Jess Dee has written a perfectly erotic, yet believable coming together of these two main characters. And believe it or not, despite wanting to hate Declan I just couldn't. I think there's a story to tell here as well, and I hope he will also get his HEA.
Terra
Aug 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-2014
I stayed up extremely late determined to finish the book. I was dying to see how it ended. That basically means I loved the book. Jess does not disappoint, she writes erotic romances......AND they are for sure H-O-T! I loved the chemistry between Ando and Tori!!!
Jun 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is a fabulous story. I love how the characters meet and how it looks like they will miss their chance. But lo and behold Jess throws in a switch. Late night meetings never sounded so good. Be sure to check out this second book of the series.
Marcella
New author for me. Yes, there's lots of sex in this short novel/long novella, but the other interaction between hero and heroine was enough for me to believe in their love. I very much liked the author's voice and would like to read more.
Moran
@jessdeewriter
Sade
Aug 01, 2014 rated it it was ok
Super hot and sexy scenes but the story line itself was kind of sub par. I don't feel like I really knew Tori very well. I really liked Andrew though, thought he was really strong character.
Angela
Aug 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I loved this story and how the couples interact with each other, i felt so bad for tori and at times i really wanted to slap Declan but i totally fell in love with Andrew, a must read.
Chrissy
Sep 06, 2015
Crystal
Aug 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018, romance-2018
Jess Dee is the queen of erotic novellas and this one is no longer xception. Andrew and Tori heated things up while getting in some romance and love. Simply wonderful!
Nataliia
Jul 08, 2015
Renai
Aug 03, 2014
Karen Henderson
Apr 19, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • Living in Sin (Living In..., #2)
  • Own (Command Force Alpha, #1)
  • Sunset Heat (Bandicoot Cove)
  • The Corrupt Comte (The Bourbon Boys Quartet, #1)
  • The Billionaire Submissive (Billionaires in Bondage #1)
  • Serving Pleasure (Pleasure Series, #2)
  • Drawn Deep (Afternoon Delight, #2)
  • Outback Lovers (Foreign Affairs, #4)
  • Seduced by the Baron (Fairy Tales of New York, #4)
  • Rocky Mountain Freedom (Six Pack Ranch #6; Rocky Mountain House #6)
  • Down And Dirty
  • Crossing the Line
  • Pursued by the Rogue (Fairy Tales of New York, #1)
  • Sinful Deception (Covert Affairs, #1.3)
  • Coming Clean (Dirty Laundry, #3)
  • South Beach (Hot in the City, #4)
Jess Dee lives in beautiful Sydney, Australia, with her husband, their two sons and their insane dog - a ridiculously overweight puggle named Luigi.

An avid romance reader since her early teens, Jess knew one day, when she grew up, she’d have to write her own love stories. It might have taken a while, but in December of 2005, she finally got “the call.” Her first book, Photo Opportunity had been co

Tastes of Seduction (3 books)
  • Summer Wine (Tastes of Seduction, #1)
  • Kisses Sweeter Than Wine (Tastes of Seduction, #3)