Start by marking “Lakebridge: Autumn (The Lakebridge Cycle, #3” as Want to Read:
Lakebridge: Autumn (The Lakebridge Cycle, #3

Lakebridge: Autumn (The Lakebridge Cycle, #3

The town of Stansbury, Vermont has survived over four hundred years of tragic events. The town survived because otherworldly beings and powerful humans have always controlled the lives of the people willed them to forget each terrible event.

As the bloody conflict between those forces has been raging, the people have stopped forgetting. Fear and grief have replaced peacefu
Kindle Edition, 1
Published March 15th 2014 by Red Frog Publishing (first published March 14th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Lakebridge, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lakebridge

Sally
Apr 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
With Lakebridge: Autumn, the third volume of her Lakebridge Cycle, Natasha Troop delivers another character-driven thriller that is as entertaining in its telling as it in its story. Natasha has comfortable mastery of the English language that she's not embarrassed to let flow onto the page. Her books have an almost 'classic' sort of feel to them, and it's largely due to the fact that she gives her readers credit, and doesn't try to placate them with a mass market sort of approach.

Once again, we
Jessica
Jul 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I was introduced to author Natasha Troop quite a while back. I’ve been a fan from the moment I read her first book in the Lakebridge Cycle series. She is very talented, so much so I suspect it seeps from her pores and makes her glow or sweat profusely, however extreme talent manifests itself her cups runneth over.
The series she has created has hooked me so much, I feel an almost manic obsession in regards to them. It must be like what George R.R. Martin fans feel ( I haven’t read the books – loo
Ionia
May 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Of the three novels I have read in this series thus far, this one is most definitely my favourite. Whilst the other books were good, this one is fantastic. The characters feel more real in this story, and the events from previous books come to a culmination of sorts, making for a lot of interesting happenings.

Natasha Troop has an excellent command of language and is able to use that to set her characters apart in the way they use dialogue and interact through her descriptions.

I quite liked the
Kyra Dune
Jun 21, 2014 rated it really liked it
In the little town of Stansbury, Vermont, two creatures of great power struggle for supremacy. One is an otherworldly creature bent on escaping its prison. The other is a thing that used to be a man, seeking power over another dimension. Both are beings of evil who have no care for the lives they destroy in pursuit of their goals. When two such creatures collide, can mortal men and women hope to survive?

Lakebridge Autumn is one of the strangest books I have ever read. The first chapter drew me
Megan
Sep 15, 2014 rated it really liked it
I loved and hated it all at the same time. I'm very curious to see how Winter is going to go, I'm not even going to try to guess because I really believe that only the author has any idea. This series is easily the least predictable thing I've ever read and that's probably one of the main reasons I keep coming back.

Reasons I loved it: more than anything I just really love this author's voice. I love the sort of stream of conscious writing style and the weird analogies and anecdotes. I love the a
Kristin
Jun 03, 2014
Tracy Jones
May 13, 2014
Natasha Troop
Mar 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Amy
Brooke
Apr 16, 2016
Mark
Apr 07, 2017
Natasha grew up in Southern California currently lives in the Los Angeles area with her spouse, son, daughter and menagerie of pets.