Start by marking “Rich Dad's the Business School: For People Who Like Helping People (Second Edition)” as Want to Read:

Rich Dad's the Business School: For People Who Like Helping People

(Rich Dad #11)

This book was my introduction to Robert Kiyosaki and one that I've read several times over. Here's why: Robert Kiyosaki doesn't say he's never been INVOLVED with networking, he has. What he says is he didn't make his fortune from network marketing. There's a big difference. Remember that when reading other reviews. Robert explains to the reader how his opinion of ...more
Published by Momentum Media/Videoplus (first published January 1st 2001)

Start your review of Rich Dad's the Business School: For People Who Like Helping People (Second Edition)
Tremayne Moore
Feb 25, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is all about "networks." Think about it: Goodreads is a form of networking, FB, Twitter, etc. are forms of networking. The Business School can be summed up like this: the rich build networks; everyone else is trained to look for work.
Nilesh Prajapati
Jun 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: non-fiction
This book is more about Network Marketing.

1) Join a good network marketing company.
2) Go through with their Educational programs.
3) Learn from person who is already successful in the system
4) Network Marketing is a 5 Years Plan to become successful, the is vary from person to person.
5) Build a good team.

and may more from Robert Kiyosaki.

Network Marketing can be a successful formula to become a very rich!
Jessi
Mar 19, 2008 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
After finishing Kiyosaki's "Rich Dad Poor Dad" I was thrilled to discover this book, which is his professional opinion and take on the network marketing industry. I own a health and wellness consulting business, and partner with a company called Nikken, the world's largest research and development company of safe, highly effective natural health products - and I have come to realize that Nikken has very good reasons for organizing this company with a networking structure. Nikken is one of the ...more
Debashish Sarkar
I got this book recommended by a close friend as I am starting my journey into network marketing business. Honestly, I found this book to be average read based. There were few things which I liked in this book, like
1. Generate income from your assets and not your time
2. Be with people who want to you pull you up and not with people who want to pull you down.
3. The cashflow quadrant - and attributes of people residing in each quadrant.

Things which made me vote it as an average:
1. This book talks
Sergiu Cipcigan
This book is dedicated to those who want to invest in Network Marketing companies. I read it for general knowledge in this area and I think it puts some interesting arguments on the table on why you should invest in this area.

He talks a lot (just like in other books of his) about financial freedom and why you should start investing. About why and how to move from employee/consultant to investor/business owner.

It's my second book from RichDad book series and I found them interesting, they fill
Jung
Apr 26, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Talks about network marketing and it's use and benefits
Ashwin Nadar
A couple of days ago two of my friends from different NM companies introduced me to the idea of Network marketing. One of them was from Ebiz, the other from Sarso. The Sarso guy was much more open and informative, while the Ebiz guy was hardly revealing anything, but simply was giving their sales pitch to get me interested to attend their meeting.
Meanwhile, I started researching about Multilevel marketing aka Network Marketing and stumbled upon this book. While this book paints highly optimistic
Michael Reyes
Jul 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have to honestly say that I found this book... enlightening, to say the least.

This book mainly talks about network marketing, any why it may or may not be for you. It talks about the power of utilizing networks (i.e. Metcalf's Law). Kiyosaki also mentions other ways one could get rich and compares them to network marketing.

As someone who has tried network marketing in the past (and failed), it gives me new appreciation for this kind of business. A lot of factors are needed when doing this kind
Mayank Joshi
Dec 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: New Comers Business.
Shelves: business, must-read
Robert Kiyosaki has always advocated people to be financially free. In this book he shows one way of how - by joining a part time network marketing business.

This book gives the true spirit of Network Marketing. It is a must read for newcomers in this industry. It will help the newcomers to get out of the wrong concept people has about this industry. It will also help them to maintain a posture while talking to people and manage rejections efficiently.

The ability to sell is the number one skill
Bibhu Ashish
Dec 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
After "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" which I read a long time back, I was thrilled to get this book to read. One of the best books written on financial well being. The contents may look to be only for network marketing professionals, but dig a little bit deeper and the book starts to make sense for anyone who wants to be financially independent. One caution though, please have an open mind before you lay your hand on this book. This would be a life changing experience. I would highly recommend this book. ...more
Carol
Mar 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
EVERY person either looking into or currently involved in Direct Sales deserves the know the contents of this book....it changed the direction of my life and career by helping me "get it" as pertains to owning my own time and being my own boss. I now work for profits not wages...thank you Mr. Kiyosaki. I LOVE helping people but was buring myself out working for wages......now I am free to give and free to go!
Akshat Solanki
Dec 17, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I read this book in just 2 hours.
This is called fast pacing narration in the genre of management and finance.
It's a nice read, Robert, the author has written down many things that are useful in terms of your profession and the business you're going to do.
This book focuses on many topics, and it's a better one than that of RDPD by him.
Apart from this, it needs no more details review.

For more reviews follow

BookRature
Aakanksha
The book seemed like 20% actual content, 40% repeated content and 40% marketing other products (books/ website etc)
Disappointing and annoying since the whole book could have been wrapped in just 10 pages!
Ronald
Dec 29, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Not very useful. If you have read Rich Dad poor Dad this is just a brush up on that book---and Robert here like a frantic evangelist continues to sing praise for the Network Marketing Business. He is again and again pointing out the benefits of Network marketing and nothing else.
Alexander
Oct 11, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: business
I still don't see options for making real money in MLM. It is close to working for someone than to have own business. If you have your own business all the profit is yours. In MLM someone else gets most of your money.
I see MLM this way John Oliver show https://youtu.be/s6MwGeOm8iI
krishna Fūjin
Would help who like to have their own business one day
Jessica
Jun 24, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2011-reads
Definitely good advice on choosing a network marketing company to work with, and it made me rethink my own strategy for choosing one to get involved with.
Cipto sugiarto
i believe this book is great some people giving a comment about this books that can help them to increase their bussiness specially in networking bussines
Amy Ambarani
Oct 31, 2007 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: people who likes to read
Shelves: business
read this book can change your point of view...
Brian
Jun 02, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: personal
I learned enough to know that a network marketing business is not for me.
Connie
May 27, 2009 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is an excellent book for anyone who is considering a network marketing business.
Alendra
Now I know how to build a big business with a small amount of capital
Shubham Adke
Mar 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was skeptical before going into this book as I thought it would be full of network marketing and pyramid schemes thingy in general. But it's by Robert Kiyosaki And his name speaks for himself so I decided to give it a try.

About the book -

1. It specialises in clarifying and justifying the the conventional term 'Networking' and it's benefits and not specifically focused network marketing.

2. It's not exactly a self help book. And it's not exactly a business bible that you could use to become the
Anish
Jun 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A BIG WAKE UP CALL TO EVERYONE WHO THINKS THAT A 9-5 JOB CAN GIVE FINANCIAL FREEDOM! This book shows the potential of a network and the level that an ordinary individual can reach and the changes he/she can see in himself/herself. More importantly, this book highlights the hidden education program in Networking and the REAL values that a person needs in order to succeed.

Robert T. Kiyosaki has put forth his experience and knowledge to every person out there who is longing for financial freedom
Nitish Kumar
Feb 04, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
First book of Robert Kiyosaki , I read was Rich Dad Poor Dad. Was amazing experience. Then wanted to read more from him. Business school mainly focuses on skills required to run your own business. And before investing in business that you want to do. You should first get that skills set acquired. He had suggested network marketing is the best suitable for that . So first join network marketing and get business training from that. Then risk your money in business. It also underlines many aspects ...more
Goutham Jayaprakash
Similar to the other Robert Kiyosaki books i have read, evn this talks a lot about network marketing. But this book gives you a better understanding on why to join a network marketing business.

Anyone who has doubts on finalising before starting a network marketing business is advised to read this book. This will give you a better and clearer picture.

Favourite quote from the book ;
"Don't be humble; you are not that great" - Golda Meir

Manish
Jan 28, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The Author provides Good Thoughts About the about the importance of network marketing. He also emphasizes on three type of Education scholastic, professional and financial education which most of the institute do not provide in today's era. Author also provides importance of life skills such as communication, leadership and also emphasizes on importance of emotional quotient. people who want to start their own business should must read the book.
Rishabh Tanwar
Mar 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Will make you rethink about almost everything you have been planning with your lives

Finally the advise and mentorship that we all look for I found in this book. Truly basic but insightful! The wisdom that we forget as the traditional pillars of education and society "brainwash" us.
Gagan Makhija
Sep 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Makes a great case for network marketing and is pretty helpful for anyone looking for a secondary source of income, trying to learn business by actually doing it and not in a classroom or one who is simply curious to know about network marketing like me.
Anna
Oct 26, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: nonfiction, adult
"People who like helping people," hm? The only way to turn a profit is by convincing other people to sign up, but they won't turn a profit until they find other people to do the same. Yikes.

Read at the request of a friend, found it to be a colossal waste of time.
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Questions are the Answers: How to Get to 'Yes' in Network Marketing
  • The Parable of the Pipeline: How Anyone Can Build a Pipeline of Ongoing Residual Income in the New Economy
  • Copycat Marketing 101: How to Copycat Your Way to Wealth
  • Zig Ziglar's Secrets of Closing the Sale
  • Who Stole the American Dream: The Book Your Boss Doesn't Want You to Read
  • Why We Want You To Be Rich: Two Men, One Message
  • Talk The Talk [Paperback] Angelo DAmico
  • Rich Woman: A Book on Investing for Women, Take Charge Of Your Money, Take Charge Of Your Life
  • Midas Touch: Why Some Entrepreneurs Get Rich-And Why Most Don't
  • Copycat Marketing 101: How To Copycat Your Way To Wealth
  • Talk the Talk
  • Own Your Own Corporation
  • Real Estate Riches: How to Become Rich Using Your Banker's Money
  • Trump: How to Get Rich
  • The 21 Success Secrets of Self-Made Millionaires: How to Achieve Financial Independence Faster and Easier Than You Ever Thought Possible
  • The Greatest Salesman in the World, Part II: The End of the Story
  • Secrets of the Millionaire Mind: Mastering the Inner Game of Wealth
  • The Richest Man in Babylon
Kiyosaki is best known for his book Rich Dad, Poor Dad, the #1 New York Times bestseller. Kiyosaki followed with Rich Dad's CASHFLOW Quadrant and Rich Dad's Guide to Investing. He has now had at least a dozen books published. A partial list of his books is included below

Rich Dad (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • Rich Dad, Poor Dad
  • Rich Dad's Cashflow Quadrant: Rich Dad's Guide to Financial Freedom
  • Rich Dad's Guide to Investing: What the Rich Invest in That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not!
  • Rich Dad's Rich Kid, Smart Kid: Giving Your Children a Financial Headstart
  • Rich Dad's Retire Young, Retire Rich: How to Get Rich Quickly and Stay Rich Forever!
  • Rich Dad's Success Stories: Real Life Success Stories from Real Life People Who Followed the Rich Dad Lessons
  • Rich Dad's Who Took My Money?: Why Slow Investors Lose and Fast Money Wins!
  • Rich Dad's Guide to Becoming Rich...Without Cutting Up Your Credit Cards
  • Rich Dad Poor Dad for Teens: The Secrets About Money - That You Don't Learn in School!
  • Rich Dad's Before You Quit Your Job: 10 Real-Life Lessons Every Entrepreneur Should Know About Building a Multimillion-Dollar Business

News & Interviews

“the idea of being aware of whom you spend your time with and who your teachers are is a very important consideration.” 1 likes
“A network? So if I want to become rich, I need to learn how to build a business network?” I queried.” 0 likes