Start by marking “For the Love of Death (The Death Series, #7)” as Want to Read:
For the Love of Death (The Death Series, #7)

For the Love of Death

(Death #7)

The year is 2049 and in the new dystopian order, the Randoms have risen to the top like cream. Earth faces dire consequences because of the Helix Complex and their illicit use of mass-sterilization. Many who could have children, were made into mules from the virulent Zondorae concoction of 2030.

Now middle-aged, Death's children do their best to move forward in a world whe
Kindle Edition, 1
Published September 5th 2014

Beth
Aug 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
For the Love of Death feels like coming home after a long time away. Its been awhile since I was able to delve into Blodgett's dystopian world, 631 days to be exact but who's counting LOL. Yes, it was well worth the wait.

For the Love of Death is intense, hold onto your ass and hope we all survive. Non-stop action, heartwarming reunions, and unexpected twist will keep you on your toes. New powers, totally evil machinations and dimensional jumping will keep you vigilant to the the very end.

The who
Ariel Mathis
*A complimentary ARC of this book was given to me by the author in exchange for my honest review.*

BE STILL MY HEART 'CAUSE IT'S FREAKIN' OUT!!
I am literally hungover from that ending. Man, that was one hell of a read!! What can I say about Tamara that I haven't already? This is why I read, people!! It's all about great Storytelling. When you find an author that can deliver a great story or stories, you NEVER forget them or their stories. It's like finding water in the middle of a desert and it t
Dianne
You know those reunion shows where the producers bring back the cast a mazillion years after their show ended? They are all grown up, have families, etc. It’s like that with Tamara Rose Blodgett’s For the Love of Death. The Death kids are back, all grown up with families of their own. Gramps is still a rebellious old codger with a heart of gold, doing all he can to raise havoc in his own way and, my very first book boyfriend, Clyde is till the “to-the-rescue” charmer he always was, and yes, he i ...more
A Book Vacation
Aug 31, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Random thoughts prior to full review:

Um, WOW. Blodgett is back in the latest Death series, and our beloved characters are all grown up with teens of their own now. And it's awesome!

Gramps is still kickin' at 80 years old, but as we find out fairly early on, his daughter, Ali, Caleb's mother, is dying, and Calebs son, Paxton, is having a really hard time with this.

So begins the novel, as Paxton struggles with his powers as he watches the cancer eat away at his grandmother (not Gramp's wife), a wo
Ange
Aug 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I didn't realise how much I loved the DEATH series until I was able to re-immerse myself in it's sophisticated world again. I got to reunite with long lost friends, who I'd been with through some of the toughest times of their lives.
From the very first paragraph I was lost in their lives once more and that of their children.

Caleb & Jade Hart's kids, Pax and Deegan are all grown up, and sporting some kick arse paranormal abilities. Their talents have been noticed and the modern version of th
George Sterling
Jan 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: done
Just finished the story and couldn't stop after I started. Right from the start it is action packed and fast paced brought all the old people together with the new and was an outstanding read hope there are more like it coming.
Jasmine Smith-clark
Amazing

I fell in love with this series and book seven did not disappoint! Now I am anxiously anticipating book 8! I love that the series continued with the children of the original cast but didn't leave the originals behind. It was amazing!
Arlene Adams
Shelves: ebooks
I love this series
Theresa
May 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
First I didn't know book 6 was suppose to be the end. But in 7 we not only ave out beloved characters but we add in more to love. I'm so glad you decided to keeping going with this story!
Linda
Jun 04, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
On the fence with this one

3.5 / 4 Stars

Ok, so I know this book is about Caleb's & Jade's kids, and I loved having the old gang back, but I struggled with it initially. In part because I couldn't understand what the heck these kids were saying. If this is the way kids talk today, then they don't live around me. The other thing was I had a hard time with Pax. I'm getting around it slowly, but at least Deegan is a character I can love. The poor thing. What is with all of the abuse this kid is f
Daphne Chambers
Mar 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Amazing! I was so happy to read more about this fantastic world and these wonderful characters. TRB really brings the people and their personalities forward and make them real for me. I find myself holding my breath while reading intense parts. The story continues a few years in the future after the original gang have grown older and some have families of their own. I love that my favorites were all present, even my favorite old guy. :)
While I won't give anything away I can say that this feels l
Jen Here
Nov 05, 2014 rated it it was ok
I loved, loved, loved this series...BUT...the ending of this series was awful. The 7th book felt as though she had signed a contract for 7 books and just threw together a novel to fulfill the requirements. It lacked the depth of the rest of the books and the ending had me closing the cover on my kindle saying "really that's it???"

Kim
Sep 15, 2014 rated it really liked it
I loved it, loved catching up with all the characters and where they are now.

But, so impatient after that cliffhanger for the next one!!!

Maria Banning
Mar 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Fergana drives me nuts because she's so "weak" but has an amazing power....grrr. Loved all the old characters brought back!
Murray Studer
Sep 15, 2015 rated it did not like it
Worst book of the series, should have left good enough alone with the previous six. Sorry, the next generation just didn't cut it.
SensBaby21
Jul 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
OMG! I thought this was going to be the last book in the series but it's not THANK GOD! LOVE this series, never want it to end!
Craig
Apr 28, 2018
Dianne Speller
Dec 14, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• The Keepers Box Set (Alchemy, #1-4)
  • Advance (Advance Industries, #1)
  • Samantha Moon: First Eight Novels, Plus One Novella
  • Black Scars (Blood Skies, #2)
  • The Approach (Wunder #1)
  • Angel of Vengeance (The Third Throne, #3)
  • Surviving Seduction (The Shattered World, #2)
  • Blood Torn (Blackthorn, #3)
  • Anton's Grace (Braxians #1)
  • Deathly Contagious (The Contagium #2)
  • The Bellator Saga: The First Trilogy (Bellator Saga, #1-3)
  • King's X (King's X, #1-3)
  • The Dying of the Light: End (The Dying of the Light, #1)
  • The Last Mission of the Living (The Last Bastion #2)
  • 1/2 Cocked
  • Enchanted (Sorcery & Science #1)
  • Not Everything Dies (Princess Dracula #2)
  • Origin (Sector One) (The Othala Witch Collection)
www.TamaraRoseBlodgett.com

NEW RELEASE ALERT: bit.ly/NEWS-TRB

Tamara Rose Blodgett is the author of over ninety-five titles, including her NEW YORK TIMES bestselling novel, A TERRIBLE LOVE, and the international bestselling TOKEN serial, written under the pen name Marata Eros. Tamara writes a variety of dark fiction in the genres of erotica, fantasy, horror, romance, suspense and sci-fi. She and her

Death (8 books)
  • Death Whispers (Death, #1)
  • Death Speaks (Death, #2)
  • Death Inception (Death, #3)
  • Death Screams (Death, #4)
  • Death Weeps (Death, #5)
  • Unrequited Death (Death, #6)
  • Death Blinks (The Death Series #8)