Start by marking “Command Me (Royals Saga, #1)” as Want to Read:
Command Me (Royals Saga, #1)

Command Me

(Royals Saga #1)

3.80  ·  Rating details ·  13,031 ratings  ·  1,146 reviews
A man with the world at his feet, and he stole a kiss from me.

It should have ended there, since I had no idea who he was. Except that kiss was caught by someone's camera, and now the picture is splashed on tabloids all over the world. I should have recognized him: Prince Alexander of Cambridge.

Exiled heir to the throne.

He's controlling. He's demanding. He'
Published May 5th 2014 by Westminster Press (first published May 4th 2014)

·  13,031 ratings  ·  1,146 reviews

Start your review of Command Me (Royals Saga, #1)
♥️Dev♥️ ~ Dark & Depraved Old Soul

5 "Poppet" stars!!!!

Two different worlds.
Two different lives.
She is the flame and he is the snowflake.
They were not supposed to fall in love.
They cant be together...
Not without burning and melting each other...........

Alexander, Prince of Cambridge, the next heir to the throne, a playboy, a cold heart bastard.
Clara Bishop, a common girl whose life changed overnight after she kissed a prince!

Alexander is consumed by Clara's character. She is not like other woman. When she met him first, she didn'
Fi
May 17, 2014 rated it did not like it
Shelves: tbr-may

1 SERIOUSLY?-Did-I-Read-the-Average-Rating-Wrong?! Stars

description

When he kissed me, I was shocked. He was a stranger and still so familiar. It wasn't until I woke up to my picture splashed on the cover of tabloids that I realized I knew who he was.

Exiled heir to the throne.

He isn't Prince Charming. He's controlling. He's demanding. He's dangerous. And I can't say no to him.

Lucia
Oct 26, 2015 rated it did not like it
Shelves: 1-2-stars-read
Robotic writing full of clichés and cheesy lines. Eye-roll worthy characters. Plot brought nothing new, it was just constant back and forth with plenty of sex in between. I think it is time for me to make a clean break with erotic romance.
aksana
Apr 11, 2014 rated it liked it
3.5 Stars

I actually liked this one a lot at the beginning. I've never read about a bad boy prince before and was very intrigued but as soon as I got to know the characters more it went a little downhill for me.

Alexander is the royal bad boy and rebel of the British royal family. Of course he is one of these troubled heros.
He doesn't do romantic or long-term relationships. When he meets Clara he is constantly drawn to her and just wants her for an exclusive sex relationship, not more. Clare is al
✿kawehi.reviews
Apr 17, 2014 rated it really liked it
☆ I received an RC via AToMR PR in exchange for an honest review. Thank you! ! ☆

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Command Me is the introduction to Geneva Lee’s patented Royals Saga trilogy. I’ve always loved reading books with badboys and royalty, but what really caught me was a prince and a commoner indulging in a tumultuous affair. It’s so much as a questionable as it is dangerous terrain to tread on.

So what’s this story all about?—Upon graduating from university, American gal, Clara travels to London to celebrate. While
Mali Mor ❤️ The Romantic Blogger
ezgif-com-video-to-gif-8

check out my bookstagram: https://www.instagram.com/the_romanti...

Although it's been a very long time since I heard this trilogy (this was my first audio book! Lol 🙈😱) but I forgot to upload my review

This is a modern fairy tale love story for adults – because, come on… we all want to fall in love with a prince! (Prince Harry, take me!) 😂❤ The difference is that THIS prince is also a domineering alpha with a dirty mouth, an exaggerated libido, a divine body and let's not forget… The freaking
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo FreeGr2xBbysb_zpsf74bc1bb.gif
FREE on Amazon US today (10/1/2014)

Blurb:

m ✦ foesandlovers
3.5 “Yes, please” Stars

I was genuinely impressed with this book. It was free on Amazon, I one-clicked it, and the next thing I know; I was reading it. I had absolutely no expectations, I thought it was going to be one of those books you start reading and then stop reading after a couple of chapters because you realize it’s not for you. I was wrong. So very wrong. Turns out, with only a few chapters, I was completely sucked in. I wanted more, I wanted to know what would happen next, and I couldn’
Lainey
May 31, 2016 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Barfing forever over this title.
I think this is FSOG fanfic.
However I will eventually continue this series.
Fran
Nov 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-stars, royal-rumble
I was asking myself earlier why I keep reading books like this when it would usually just frustrate the hell out of me. You know the kind where there's a damaged guy with so many secrets, and then he meets a girl who's obviously going to be the game changer, but he acts like a douche, and tries to warn and scare her off and protect her from himself. Oh, and don't forget the miserable family drama too. Yes, that kind of story!

Sadly, I still have no idea why I enjoy torturing myself this way. But
Nov 22, 2016 rated it liked it
I really liked this but there was something that held me from giving those two last stars. Maybe it was the fact that heroine let the villain get to her so easily or the fact that heroine "fell in love" so abruptly with the hero.

But this was definitely a sexy read and the hot sex scenes made up for the other mediocre stuff...

I will actually be starting the next book right away.
Alia Ros
Jun 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
AHHHH THIS BOOK IS SO DAMN GOOD JUST ONE TEENY TINY PROB IS THAT IT ENDS W A CLIFFHANGERRR UGHHH

NEED NEED THE SECOND ONE

🙆🏼🙆🏼
Cassia Brightmore
Jul 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
Have you ever had that feeling reading a book where you are just dying with anticipation? So excited to read the next word that you actually can feel yourself tingling with excitement? Even as I was reading this book - I couldn’t wait to read it, if that makes sense. I was so immersed in the story that I couldn’t get enough, the pages weren’t turning fast enough - if you’ve ever read a book that affected you like that, you’ll know what I’m saying - this is THAT book. Even as I sit writing this r ...more
Trish Mint
Oct 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Holy shit!! I'm mad, upset; angry...pissed off...hot and bothered!!

Disappointed.....in X!!

And my heart breaks for Clara.

This book was angsty, hot as hell and kept me on the edge of my seat.
Forbidden love stories are my favs. And this def falls into that category.
I still wanna punch walls!! Bad!! Holla!!!
MelaDWolf
Mar 09, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: royal
3stars!

There where things that I didn't like at all, and I had few problems with h, but idea for a book is good.

I mean, the hero is sexy prince.

All in all, it was okay.

P.S. Big thanks to Pea, who helped me in finding this book :))))
Jessica  (Angie & Jessica's Dreamy Reads)
This book was such a refreshing surprise. As a reader that's beyond intrigued with the royal family, I loved loved loved reading a story about the fictional version. Command Me was a breath a fresh air, an angsty romance filled with drama and heat and tension. I'm not a reader of historical fiction, but a modern day romance with princes and kings and royal secrets was such a treat for me to get my hands on. And I really enjoyed every bit of it. The writing style of Geneva Lee pulled me in from t ...more
Kei • fiction court •
Feb 14, 2015 rated it did not like it
Shelves: 2015
description

So tired of heroines unable to say no because the hero is so damn hot, have some dignity! You'd think these girls have never seen a decent looking guy EVER. She gave it up at 20+% or something, I mean, really?! The Royal Douchebag put her on the cover of every magazine and the media is chasing her but all she cares about is what kind of underwear she's going to wear the day after she meets him and have sex? Oh and of course it's her roommate's cause she's the cotton panties kinda girl. Give me a
Coco.V
Feb 11, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (2/11/2019)! 🎁

Blurb:

Exiled heir to the throne.

We both have secrets—secrets that could tear us apart or drive us closer together—and as the paparazzi
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

I'm a fan of these kinds of book. Reading this book was like watching a cheesy Nicholas Sparks movie only with LOTS OF SEX! A really simple love story with interesting characters and an interesting location and interesting background stories.
It's also totally a Fifty Shades fan fic - only with Royals....but as I said before, I love those stories.... I bet there's a name for them - I can only think of cheap or simple or bad? But I don't mean that in a bad way, because I really enjoyed reading it
Luzie
Feb 19, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I had so many expectations for this book, and most of them were left unfulfilled. The erotica was not good, it was slightly too strong sometimes. I mean that Prince Alexander was too focused on the physical and therefore the intimate scenes were a bit too unrealistic. In addition, i did not get a connection with either Clara or Alexander, they were okay characters but still a little disappoiting. Also the constant intimacy destroyed the story a little, the rest was just extra content put togethe ...more
Maria
May 05, 2014 rated it it was ok
Oh My Gawwwd I don't know what's wrong with me, I feel like I'm reading the same book over and over again sometimes. This started out good for me and then it went to shit. I wanted to love it but it was way to similar to other series out there, I was getting dizzy from all of my eye rolling. Off to find another read and hope it's better then the last couple I've read.

2.5 Stars:)
Kat
Aug 13, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-in-2016
Do you know this situation when you're on vacation and didn't bring enough to read? Well, that's exactly what happened to me!
I went somewhere for only one week and thought the second half of Winter (which means I had more than 400 pages left) would be enough because I never have much time to read on vacation. But it was not enough, haha :D So I had to go buy a book there and the only bookstore I found was really small, so my choice was limited. I felt like reading something hot and sexy and the
Debra Johnson
Finished Reading October 3, 2014

5 Stars

I loved this story.
It does end on a cliffhanger.
I think there is 3 books to this one, then 3 more with different mc's.
I've read them all.

Super hot steamy adult scenes in ALL of them
Great flow.
Even has suspense in it!

Purchased from Amazon October 5, 2014
Mindy Lou's Book Review
I love me an obsessed hero!

Alexander is the prince of England. He's a tortured soul with many political obligations. All it takes is one look at Clara and he's obsessed, but will that be enough?

Clara has no clue who the mystery man is at the party, until she finds herself in the tabloids the next day. Clara is just as obsessed with Alexander but can she navigate all the drama being with him entails?

This first book has a lot of drama! How can you have a royal family and a forbidden love without
Chloe Friend
Apr 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance, rich, royalty
Sweet mother of muscle...

Prince Alexander of Cambridge...

description

I was really pleasantly surprised by this book!!! I thought it was going to be really stupid and unbelievable but honestly... I lapped up every word!!! It was honestly really good, I believed every word and it wasn't stupid.

Just, please read it!!!
Shyralf
4 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Stars! I liked this one. A prince, who doesn’t love a prince? Right! I liked that the heroine came into her own and became a strong woman. I wish she could’ve told that Pepper bitch to fuck off sooner, I can already see she’s going to be a problem. Other woman drama.

Oh, yeah and get this his family is forbidding the relationship because she’s American! Lol....I want to see what happens next.
Contessa
Oct 02, 2014 rated it liked it
3 Stars is pushing it. This book was full of repeat, repeat and more repeat. I struggled through it. Now that it has ended with a cliffhanger (Surprise!!). I am torn between buying the final book and trudging through it just to find closure or giving up all together. Thank goodness the final has not been released yet!
Audrey
I discovered this author after reading her book "London Dynasty" in an anthology of virgin romance (LOL...I bet in all the books, the girls get devirginized pretty fast and thoroughly). I thought "London Dynasty" was almost fantastic and loved the whole series. I wasn't planning on reading this series, though I knew they were set in the same world, but then I found out this one is free on Amazon, so I one-clicked.

Sadly, I didn't enjoy this book as much as "London Dynasty" (fuck, I need another K
Angela
Feb 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
okay,so I wasn't going to write a review on this book, but then I thought "how can I not". It was that bad good.  So here comes another ranting review.

Command Me follows two leading characters. Clara and Alexander.... And I'm just gonna jump Right in on them. Clara is a way stronger written character than Alex (after reading this full review I don't know really how much that's going to say about her character). She's sassy and kind of funny, but honestly that's about it. She has a job doing..?
Madison
"I suppose no matter how far I’ve come, I can’t change what happened, and that means sometimes I have to face it."

*2.5 stars for story but rounded to three for eating disorder representation*

SUMMARY
On the night of Clara's graduation party from Oxford, she escapes to the balcony for fresh air and comes across handsome man. After sharing some witty banter and a steamy kiss, they go their separate ways.

One week later, Clara finds her kiss on the front page of every tabloid in London. The myste
Goodreads Librari...: alternate book cover - Kindle 2 11 Jan 05, 2019 04:00AM
Geneva Lee Books: FREE BOOK!!!! 1 20 Apr 20, 2015 08:29AM

• Anywhere (Dunbridge Academy, #1)
  • Anyone (Dunbridge Academy, #2)
  • Kiss Me Once (Kiss the Bodyguard, #1)
  • Save Me (Maxton Hall, #1)
  • Save You (Maxton Hall, #2)
  • Save Us (Maxton Hall, #3)
  • VERY BAD KINGS: Kingston University, 1. Semester
  • Lonely Heart (Scarlet Luck, #1)
  • Kiss Me Twice (Kiss the Bodyguard, #2)
  • Begin Again (Again, #1)
  • Silver Crown (Forbidden Royals Trilogy, #1)
  • Very Bad Elite (Kingston University)
  • New Beginnings (Green Valley Love, #1)
  • Golden Throne (Forbidden Royals Trilogy #2)
  • Feel Again (Again, #3)
  • Anytime (Dunbridge Academy, #3)
  • The Gang - Wir wollen deine Seele (The Gang, #1)
See top shelves…
Geneva Lee is the New York Times, USA Today, and internally bestselling author of over a dozen novels. Her bestselling Royals Saga has sold over one million copies worldwide. She is the co-owner of Away With Words, a destination bookstore in Poulsbo, Washington. When she isn’t traveling, she can usually be found writing, reading, or buying another pair of shoes.

Royals Saga (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • Conquer Me (Royals Saga, #2)
  • Crown Me (Royals Saga, #3)
  • Crave Me (Royals Saga, #4)
  • Covet Me (Royals Saga #5)
  • Capture Me (Royals Saga #6)
  • Complete Me (Royals Saga #7)
  • Cross Me (Royal World 1)
  • Claim Me (Royal World #2)
  • Consume Me (Royal World #3)
  • Breathe Me (Royals Saga #11)

News & Interviews

Here at Goodreads World Headquarters, we tend to read a lot of books. Like, a lot a lot. And every December, as we finish up our...
“I wanted all of him.
The angel and the demon.
The heaven and the hell.
He was my curse and my salvation.”
6 likes