Start by marking “Nashville Trio, A Music City Ménage” as Want to Read:
Nashville Trio, A Music City Ménage

Nashville Trio, A Music City Ménage

Music City, USA

After years of hard work country music duo Sweet Talk is on the verge of success. Singer Ashley Ford swore off the romantic entanglements that cost her mother her musical career, but her playing has fallen flat. She needs a spark.

Where inspirations strikes
Co-singer Rob usually finds his pleasure with men, but when Ashley runs back to the arms of her ex lover
Published May 5th 2014 by Posh Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Nashville Trio, A Music City Ménage, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Nashville Trio, A Music City Ménage

⚣Michaelle⚣
Nov 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars

I read this in the hospital, and couldn't remember the name of it when I went looking to see if I posted my reads from that week (I didn't?)...but I definitely remember the story. It was so, so close to the MMF fanfic I wish I'd found for the TV show Nashville. Alas, close but not quite.

The sex scenes were smoking hot but there was a lot of miscommunication...which lead to some unnecessary drama resulting in a few instances of juvenile behavior, and that was pretty much my only complain
Aղցela W.
Apr 08, 2014 rated it really liked it
This was a short quick read that I completed in one sitting it was also just what I needed I was in a book slump. Ashley Ford left her small town and her boyfriend Ty Monroe when Rob heard her singer at a county fair. Ashely broke up with Ty because she felt that he wasn't being supportive of her dreams to be a country singer. As one of Sweet Talk her partner and roommate Rob is bi in the three years since they have been a team he has only been with men because he is in love with Ash when she is ...more
Tabatha
Apr 08, 2014 rated it really liked it
I think NASHVILLE TRIO was a seriously sexy read that was packed full of intense chemistry and heat. The characters were interesting with Rob and Ashley both being musicians and Ty a start-up businessman. The dynamics and emotions going on between the three of them were complex, but felt very real and full of passion. Both Ty and Rob were sexy as hell, so I don’t blame Ashley in the least for not being able to choose between the two of them!

Ashley and Rob are attempting to make it in Nashville a
Tina Lee Harris
May 10, 2014 rated it really liked it
4 stars

Ashley Ford always dreamed of being a famous country singer. She has been hitting and playing all the local bars since her best friend Val got her license. She just happens to be playing the county fair when she meets sexy Rob Porter her ticket to the big times.

Ty Monroe only wants the best for Ashley. He believed in her ability to sing and make it as a music star. When she tells him about the chance of a lifetime with Rob, Ty, her boyfriend who should believe in her says some things that
Aria Masterson
May 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book that I have read by Joy Daniels and it will not be the last. I loved Nashville Trio! It was the perfect blend of plot, sexual tension, and super hot sex scenes. What I really loved about the book (besides the seriously hot sex) was the fact that I got a glimpse at everyone's point of view. So often in the books I read, you only hear the lead female's thoughts. I'm always left wondering what they guy is thinking. But with Nashville Trio, Joy Daniels weaves the different cha ...more
Red Cheeks Reads
May 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Ashley ford has always dreamed about becoming a country music star. When Rob comes through town and sees her perform, he asks her to come with him to Nashville to start a singing duo. Ashley is super excited but her boyfriend, Ty, doesn’t want her to leave town. Ty makes her choose between running off to make her dreams come true and staying with him. Devastated by his ultimatum, Ashley decides to take a chance at stardom and doesn’t look back. Three years later Ashley and Rob have seen some min ...more
Apr 25, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, erotica
Ashley Ford is a talented singer who has worked hard to ascertain her dream of making it big in Nashville. Using her mother’s chose to throw away her career for a man as momentum to remain focused. Upon getting the shot to move to Nashville several years earlier and her boyfriend,
Ty being less than supportive she up and left him behind.

Rob has been the business for a while, putting in his dues. After seeing Ashley sing with passion at a county fair, he realized their collaboration is his ticke
Margo - this job thing really screws up my ability to read/review
Overall - 4 stars
Nice balance between story development and hot sex. Issues without angst. Think homemade lemonade and cookies with a side of lube.

Fantasy World - 3 stars
The honky tonks are pretty clean, and Granny's house is unbelievably quaint. It's a nice place to visit if not quite real.

Tingle - 5 stars
Hot, well written action. The man on man develops slowly, but the male/female action smacks you in the face from the beginning.

Characters - 4 stars
3-D cowboys instead of cliches. LGBT country
My Secret Book Spot
Apr 07, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
Nashville Trio by Joy Daniels
4 out of 5 Stars

“Wow!,” was all I could say as I finished this book. Two amazingly good looking, intelligent, creative, dominant men happily sharing a sexy little redhead, could this really be possible? Starting out, Ashley is totally jonesing for Rob, her sexy, loving, supportive music partner. The only problem is...he's not only her best friend and roommate, he's also into men. Running from the frustration and slump in her career, Ashley goes home and finds her ex,
Sheila
Mar 08, 2015 rated it really liked it
Rob and Ashley are Sweet Talk. Ashley is having problems with her music. She is developing feelings for Rob and it is harder to push them down. She goes to visit her Granny where she hopes she will be able to resolve those feelings but runs into her ex, Ty. She stills wants him and he does her but she cannot have her music career if she stays with him. Ty lost her once to Rob and her music but is he willing to let her go again?

I enjoyed NASHVILLE TRIO. Rob, Ty, and Ashley all have secrets. If th
Two Ordinary
May 09, 2014 rated it really liked it
Nashville trio
4****
HOT AS HE'LL!!!

Errmmmmm were the hell to begin.

Ashley is one half of the duo sweet talks but is stuck in a rut and its really effecting her singing. She has this major fantasy about her band mate Rob who is sex on legs but bats for th other team. Thinking she needs a break she heads of back home to visit her granny....but runs in to the one man she didn't wanna see Ty..
Ty has let's ash escape once and he isn't letting her go again, just as they get close again Rob pulls up.
Tha
Heather Way
Apr 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Ashley was in a funk with her music not hitting the right note.. and Her partner Rob was very supportive. Part of Ashley's funk was that she was hot for Rob. But Ashley thought he was only into men. So Ashley went home to her grandma's to try to get back what she was missing and take a break from everything.
After being back she runs into Ty her first love. the one that she left behing. Ty is all alpha male and he makes you want to drop your panties for him. I loved this book from the beginning.
Donna
Aug 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Smoking hot ménage by new to me author Joy Daniels. I will definitely be checking out her backlist. If there is something I dislike about ménage it is those stories where the men never touch. That’s so much crap parts are going to touch. Ms. Daniels understands this and makes it super enjoyable.
The story is a second chance/friends to lovers story with a twist. I gobbled it up in one sitting and it left me in a puddle of goo. If you want a sizzling hot story where the sex isn’t contrived but see
Evette
May 05, 2014 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars

Oh the longing! The sexual tension! Glances, touches and kisses. Enjoyed this story a lot. No cheating musicians, precious little overdrawn angst and tons of love and friendship. Oh and some incredibly hot sex scenes. Scorching. An unique menage story- two alpha males and a strong female. All about being honest about how they feel and what they want. Crazy I know!

One of their biggest barriers was for all of them to admit what they want and feel- being to all of their thoughts helped mov
Michelle Eriksen
Mar 28, 2014 rated it really liked it
HOT, Steamy and Fun to read...

Wow!! This is one of those books that once you start reading it will draw you in and you won't be able to put it down. It has lots steamy hot love scenes and you should be prepared to take a cold shower when you are done :). Not only that but it is well written and has a good story behind it. I very much enjoyed this book and would recommend it to my friends who are into erotic books.

Dani
Jan 17, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: ez-rat-2017
My Review

Fun quick read. Loved that it was centered around Music City seeing as that is where I live. The characters were fun although the back and forth between Ash and Rob went a little to long for such a short read. The book could have been longer but overall it was fun to read.
Cindy
Now you don't normally think of this kind of relationship inside the conservative country music arena - or at lease when I think of country stars, most of them tend to be very conservative. So this was a nice spin in that Nashville area where we have some hunky men who ultimately don't mind some man on man action. Yum, I wouldn't mind being sandwiched between those two!
Hope
Mar 27, 2014 rated it really liked it
I received a free copy of this book in exchange for my honest review. I really liked this book and loved the character detail. I think the author has a great writing style. I expect great things from her.
Carrie
Apr 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

This book was HOT! H-O-T! The story was great, the steaminess was off charts. Rob, Ty and Ashley extremely loveable characters. Really loved Val and Ashley's Gram as well. Amazingly well written. Fabulous read. Highly recommending.
Joelle
Jun 15, 2014 rated it really liked it
Hot and sexy

What's better than a hot, sexy man? Two hot sexy men. Ashley Ford is the luckiest girl in Nashville. Rob and Ty are all male and all hers. This book had a good story and great sex! I'm glad I picked it up.
Lyla Bellatas
May 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book! It's hot hot hot!
Dana
May 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Check out my review on Red Cheeks Reads!!!

Ndulgent Bloggers
May 30, 2014 rated it really liked it
Jamie  Leigh
May 07, 2014 rated it really liked it
what a great story! I loved it!
B.A.
Mar 13, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Make Me
  • Captured in Croatia
  • Choices (Luxuria Trilogy, #1)
  • The Glass Knot
  • Screwdriver (Cocktales, #2)
  • Loving Sarah (The Alpha Chronicles Book 1)
  • The Nightlife London (The Nightlife, #4)
  • Spread Your Wings (Men in Blue, #4)
  • Hers to Command (Verdantia, #1)
  • Amber Moon (Prides of the Moon, #1; 1NS)
  • Summer's Caress (Wolf’s Heritage, #2)
  • Grady's Awakening (Resonance Mates, #4)
  • A Toy For Two (Le' Club d'Esclavage, #2)
  • Erica's Choice
  • Breaking Perfect
  • Something More
  • Sunset Hearts (American Heroes Collection)
  • Anna in the Middle