Start by marking “ZomoSapienS” as Want to Read:
ZomoSapienS

ZomoSapienS

Blood drips from Lauras red lips as the taste of human flesh sends an electric shock throughout her body, mind and soul fanning the flames of her hunger which drives her from one body to the next. As she feeds, her victims slowly rise and search out flesh.

Laura wasn't always a monster. Just months ago she was a retired businesswoman who decided to undergo a radical
Kindle Edition, 2nd edition, 175 pages
Published January 3rd 2014 by Amazon Digital Services (first published July 24th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about ZomoSapienS, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about ZomoSapienS

Start your review of ZomoSapienS
Erich
Jul 31, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Read this book in two days (would have been one, but the pesky thing called work got in the way of reading). Tired of the same 'ole run of the mill zombie story? Then read this. The author's original and interesting idea is amazing. Well written and keeps the reader wanting to know what happens next. My only question for the author is "when are you going to write the next one, and what will happen in it?"
BooksandBeyondFiftyShades
*Laura is a 70+ years old woman who entered a new phase in her life by undergoing a radical new change containing Nanites. Thus left her as energetic young woman, that is until she was in a horrific car crash and is killed or is she??

The Nanites in her bloodstream quickly morph her into something else. A Zombie.
Left in the morgue of the hospital she quickly infects others and so the endless circle is begun
However these are not all your average zombies they are organized and well thinking.
Unapologetic_Bookaholic
(this review may contain spoilers)

GREAT! I'm hoping there is more to the story but if not I'm satisfied with the way things ended.

The cast of characters was plenty but the main character, patient zero, was Laura Appleton.
She has undergone the LifeRenew nanotechnology anti aging procedure. When she dies her body detects a defect it must fix. This causes her to be reborn with a burning aching hunger from the nanites furiously working to repair her. She feeds off a guy in the hospital morgue and
Sofia The Great
Feb 01, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2015, zombies
I recently asked on the Platypire Facebook page for zombie book recommendations and I was told ZomoSapiens by David Moon. I took a chance and decided to check it out. Wtf did I just read?!?!?! lol! Seriously ! To say I was surprised is an understatement. ZomoSapiens is like reading a B horror movie filled with blood, violence and gratuitous sex. Oh My! I truly could not predict that a book would go in that direction. This book has zombies, vampires and werewolves all in battle with each other. I ...more
Chris Bostic
Feb 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
As zombie books go, I have to give credit to David Moon for the original concept. The description of the outbreak and the aftermath, including making the zomans/zombies the leading characters was clever.

(As a side note, this is definitely an adult book. There are somewhat graphic descriptions of sex acts and shouldn't be confused as any kind of young adult book.)

Overall, I found myself wanting to keep turning the page. There was action and intrigue from the first page onward, and the characters
P.M. Barnes
Sep 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
First off, this book is nothing like what you expect. Dave Moon brings twists to the genre, that are exciting and so far out there, that you'll be on the edge throughout the entire book.
I don't want to give too much away, but this book is not just for z-poc lovers. It's for Sci-Fi enthusiasts, people into A.I., Fantasy, Werewolves and the list goes on.
You will find what you are looking for in this incredible story.
Take a chance and be rewarded with one hell of a read.
Nikki Evans
Mar 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Are you a zombie lover, but tired of the same fast zombie/slow zombie format? me too.....David Moon thinks outside the box in this book.They're not your everyday zombies and he brings out new aspects that up until this book....hadn't really crossed my mind. Check it out and let me know if you don't get sucked in as well......you won't be sorry you read this book!!
Laurie Thibodeaux
Jul 27, 2014 rated it really liked it
It was a good entertaining read. This book kept me reading to the end. I was pleased.
Tamara
Jul 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
5 stars to Moon for originality and a hella great read - not just another zombie book - that's for sure folks. Give this one a try!
Dan
Aug 13, 2015 rated it liked it
This book takes place in my hometown of Colorado Springs, and for me, that was the thrilling part of the book. I knew all the places, which helped put the action in perspective.

The book is action-heavy, with not much time to philosophize about what it's all about. Some of the action didn't make sense necessarily, for example, a group of zombies walks into Bed Bath and Beyond, but there is no mention of whether people were working there at the time, or if there were any customers. Of course, it
Teresa Tidwell
Sep 08, 2015 rated it really liked it
Great Story!

I went into this book not really expecting to enjoy it a lot. Have found myself being burned out on the Zombie books lately due to them all being the same old thing. Boy was I wrong! This book was a blast to read, I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Pauline MacLeod
Jun 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Jae
Oct 04, 2015 rated it really liked it
Good read

I personally thought this was a pretty good book. It was a different approach, and that worked well for me.
Bryan Coburn
Sep 14, 2015
Barbara Ferguson harmon
Nov 13, 2014
David Moon
Aug 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Deirdre Toby
rated it did not like it
Aug 28, 2014
Dec 24, 2014
Meet the author 2 5 Sep 25, 2014 05:30PM
David "Dave" Moon is originally from Florida, but at the tender age of 8 his parents moved to Alabama. Dave didn't really care for the move so when he turned 18 he joined the military. He travelled the world and collected four degrees in the service, his highest being a Master's degree in Information Operations from the Naval Postgraduate School in Monterey, California. After 22 years he retired ...more

News & Interviews