Start by marking “Alphas After Dark” as Want to Read:
Alphas After Dark

Alphas After Dark

(Beyond #4.5 included)

Join NINE NY Times, USA Today, and Bestselling authors as they bring you the ULTIMATE Alpha-Male anthology, featuring BRAND-NEW Novellas linked to their most popular series:

From New York Times bestselling author Vivian Arend, Copper King , a novella set in the Granite Lake and Takhini Wolves world. Lillie is in Sin City looking for a fling, and grizzly shifter Jim Halcyo
ebook
Published April 1st 2014 by Bayou Moon Press, LLC (first published March 26th 2014)

Sheryl C. Nash
I bought this anthology PURELY for Roxie Rivera's contribution; Collateral which is the first book in her new series; Debt Collection and I LOVED it!!! Ben was HAWT (as are ALL of Roxie's men!!) and I can't wait to read more from this new series of hers!!!

And while I haven't read the other books in this anthology, I will definitely get around to them as they sound pretty awesome as well.
McGee Magoo
Okay, so the truth is I only bought this for the Roxie Rivera novella, Collateral (Debt Collection #1), and so far it's all I've read in this anthology. I'll rate Collateral as a solid 4 stars.

Debt Collection is a new series that is a spin-off of R.R.'s Fighting Connolly's and Her Russian Protector series'. This novella features Ben Beciraj--nephew to the Albanian mob boss, Besian Beciraj. Ben was first introduced in The Fighting Connolly's book, In Jack's Arms. At least I THINK that's when Ben
Linda Sims
A BARGAIN

I bought this book bundle primarily for the Roxie Rivera story, I had already read Caged Wolf an offbeat romance. But at the time I downloaded this it was so cheap, it was a real bargain. I won't go into each story as there are quite a few here. There's something I'm sure to suit everyone's taste. Besides I just couldn't resist a collection featuring hot alpha men.
Laura DeSimone
Apr 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
When I first started reading the Alphas After Dark books i had only ever read two of the authors listed. That would be Vivian Arend, and Kit Rocha. I am glad too say that I have found some new authors to now add to my collection.

Marie Halls book is Rumpels Prize. An interesting twist on the fairytales we read as kids. 5 Stars
Vivian Arends book is Copper King. This is the first time reading a book in her shape shifting series, and i look forward to reading the other books related to the Takhini
Mar 28, 2014 marked it as to-read
Each story will be independently rated.

Copper King by Vivian Arend: 4 stars
Jim is a workaholic lady's man and Lillie has escaped...something for one last hurrah. When they meet, sparks fly. I kind of figured out the ending, but Jim & Lillie's antics kept me entertained the whole way through.

Marked by Temptation by Deanna Chase: 3.5 stars
I liked this one. The world is interesting (angels, witches, demons), the action is relentless, and the characters are likeable. The last bit of the story cr
Arkady_jo
Apr 04, 2014 rated it really liked it
So far I have only read Kit Rocha's Beyond Solitude and Vivian Arend's The Copper King.

I loved Beyond Solitude. Despite being a novella, the characters were well developed and the plotline was tight. It's one of my favourites in the Beyond series, and I have liked them all!

I really liked the Copper King as well. The interaction between Jim and Lilie was sweet, and believable. I also liked Jim's relationship and interaction with his best friend.
Tracy
Mar 25, 2014 rated it really liked it
To be honest... I only read Beyond Solitude by Kit Rocha. I plan on reading the others soon.

Ford and Mia
Vashti
Apr 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
I am only rating the Roxie Rivera read which I enjoyed.Need my fix lol!
Erin Burns
Apr 07, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: owned-nook
I like picking up anthologies and bundles because they are an economical way to introduce myself to new authors and find new series to read. I picked this one up specifically for Vivien Arend's Copper King.

Copper King (Takhini Shifters #1)
by Vivian Arend-A shy and secretive black bear shifter meets an alpha (slightly bipolar) grizzly bear and the results are hot enough to melt copper making an unexpected happily ever after.

Marked By Temptation (A Coven Pointe Novella)
by Deanna Chase-Basically, s
Marcia
Apr 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Ok, so I wanted to read this series because M. Malone's Tank was included in this anthology, and, boy, oh boy, am I glad I did. It is a fantastic read. I first met Tank in her Alexander Family series and immediately was intrigued by him, so I was beyond ecstatic to find out that he would be getting his own book. And then to find out that it would be the first book in her new series, Blue Collar Billionaires was like waking up on Christmas morning to find out that I really did get that Barbie Dre ...more
Timitra
Apr 04, 2014 rated it liked it
Copper King-3 Stars

I liked it just fine despite it being predictable but I felt like it was missing something as it left me dissatisfied.

Marked By Temptation-4 Stars

I really enjoyed reading this story, I loved the world that was familiar but yet different. I'm definitely looking forward to reading more by this new to me author.

Rumpel's Prize-2 Stars

This author has quite the imagination which I love however the corniness and cheesiness especially at the beginning of the story coupled with the la
Victoria
Several of the stories in this anthology are paranormal or fantasy which I normally don't read. I am only reviewing Roxie Rivera's story Collateral at this time and will move this review over to that story when it is released by itself next month.

Collateral by Roxie Rivera
I was excited to get my hands on this anthology because it has Roxie Rivera's novella, Collateral, in it. This is the first book in her Debt Collection series. We met Ben briefly in the book In Jack's Arms and when I found out
Debbie "Buried in Her TBR Pile"
Collateral- Roxie Rivera - spinoff from Her Russian Protector series - Debt Collection #1
Beyond Solitude - Kit Rocha. BEYOND #4.5
Caged Wolf - SM Reine - Tarot Witches #1
Ally
Apr 10, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ebook, novella, 2014
I have only read 5 out of the 8 stories in Alphas After Dark and I really enjoyed the stories that I read. I mainly bought Alphas After Dark for a copy of Beyond Solitude as I have been enjoying the Beyond series and didn't want to wait an extra month for the single release of the title and I don't regret not wait and buying other stories with it.
Copper King by Vivian Arend is my second favourite read of Alphas After Dark. I've read and enjoyed the Takhini Wolves series and so was happy to read
8o's
Mar 31, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: boxed-sets
Alphas After Dark is an amazing boxed setting containing 9 great stories. I enjoyed all the stories but I'm only reviewing my favorite stories.

Vivian Arend's story Coppery King is set in the Granite Lake and Takhini Wolves shifter world. Since I have read all of those books, I was very happy to read this story. Jim and Lillie were great characters and the twist at the end is so amazing. The notes that Lillie left were a nice touch...I love little details like that in stories.

Marie Hall's Rumpel'
Lizzie Charles
Apr 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
4/6/14 - I bought this set for Roxie Rivera's contribution, Collateral and I was not disappointed at all. Ben was hotter than expected, and Aston was the perfect match for him. Can't wait for Besian's story from this series.

I will probably read the others and will update my review and rating as I do, but Roxie gets 5 stars for Collateral.

4/8/14 - Read M. Malone's Tank. This one gets 5 stars too. Tank felt real and so did Emma. I really liked the family interaction and look forward to the books
Karen Roma
Apr 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
While there are many wonderful stories included in this anthology, my review is for COLLATERAL; the first instalment of the new Debt Collection spin off series by Roxie Rivera which is linked to both Her Russian Protector and the Fighting Connolly series.
Readers first met the sexy, muscled mechanic Ben Beciraj in, In Jack’s Arms and I’m sure they realised right away that he would be making an impact in the future.
In Collateral, Ben is faced with a very real Uptown Girl meets the wrong guy in the
Megan
Apr 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
I was gifted a copy of Collateral by Roxie Rivera. That's the only Book I've read in this Box Set.

Review only for Collateral by Roxie Rivera *4 stars*

Collateral is a Novella, only about 94 pages. Same length as Ivan

I really liked Collateral.It was a quick read, setting up a spin-off series from Her Russian Protectors. I really suggest you read those first.
I liked the Characters,Ben, Ashton, and Marley. I like a good strong Heroine. Ashton was. She went and done her thing at the shop and was try
Judyrudy
Mar 31, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I read Crista McHugh’s contribution in this nine book bundle, Alpha’s After Dark. I just started reading Ms. McHugh and Shattered Web is the first book that I’ve read in the Deizian Empire series. I was pleasantly surprised with how much I enjoyed this book. From the outset you felt the chemistry between Sexta and Marcus. It was a shorter novel than I expected and read it in one sitting. I plan on going back and reading the first three books in this series. I look forward to reading the remainin ...more
Kelly
Quite possibly THE BEST anthology I've read lately. The authors I'm familiar with (Kit Rocha, Vivian Arend, Marie Hall, S.M. Reine, Roxie Rivera, and Mimi Strong) didn't disappoint and the new-to-me authors (Deanna Chase, M. Malone, and Crista McHugh) all hooked me with worlds I'd be happy to spend more time in. Loved it!

-Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal
Racheal Paquette
Apr 06, 2014 rated it really liked it
I gave this assortment of stories 4 stars, mostly because of the Marie Hall book, which continues her kingdom series! This story features Rumple, yes that Rumple, and Shayera Caron, daughter of Gerard and Betty from her previous book. I loved the romance, danger and intrigue that this book, like all her others, and can't wait for the next one coming out in July!! I also did enjoy two more stories from this collection and for .99 it was one hell of a bargain!!
Dana
4 1/2 Stars!

I have only read Collateral by Roxie Rivera so far. So the 4 1/2 stars are for that novella only.

I loved reading about Ben and Aston. Ben intrigued me in In Jack's Arms so it was nice to see him get a chance at something more. I do hope we get to see a little more from them in future books.

Great quick read. If you are a Roxie Rivera fan this one won't disappoint you.
Janey
Apr 04, 2014 rated it really liked it
I was actually trying to find Blue Roses by Mimi Strong, found it in this collection, read blue roses, aahh, Tina and Luca so sweet and lovely, nice start to the new series, hoping there's books about Tina' s sister Megan and her best friend Rory who bless her runs out of the room at the mention of sex!, she has to have a hea....
Boxy Frown
A nice anthology of novellas from several different series. The shining stars here are Beyond Solitude by Kit Rocha and Tank by M.Malone (individual reviews to come later for those novellas.)

A bargain at 99 cents, its a wonderful way to meet some new authors and keep up with your favorite series.

Lisa Lopez
Mar 22, 2014 rated it really liked it
Rumple gets a 5 star rating, but some of the other books were not for me. Still have not read all of them, but Marie Hall once again rocked The Kingdom with Rumple. It is worth it for that story alone!
Tracey Parker
Mar 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Oh my! All of these stories were great. There are you few that I will be looking into the rest of their books. All the stories were great in this set. I loved reading each story,they did not disappoint! Thank you to the a authors for putting this together for an amazing price!
Mariann {at} Belle's Book Bag
Mar 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: my-favorites
I've only read Roxie Rivera's Collateral so far and absolutely LOVED it!!! I couldn't get enough of Ben and Aston and hope to see more of them along with Devil in upcoming books.
Kristen Johnson
Mar 13, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: botb-2014, april-2014
I'll rate/review the individual stories later.
Tamara
Mar 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Worth the buy. Just about each of the 9 stories in this collection is an enjoyable read. My favorite out of all of them is Rumples Prize by Marie Hall.
Glenda Bettin
Apr 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
what a perfect way to find new authors, great read
« previous 1 3 next »

• Marked (Metamorphosis, #1; Beyond, #3.5; Thompson & Sons, #1)
  • Last Hero Standing
  • A Ride or Die Kind of Love
  • Ivan (Gideon’s Riders, #3)
  • Riding Desire: Alpha Bad Boy Bikers
  • Wild Rides: Alpha Bad Boy Biker Romance Box Set
  • Danger and Desire
  • Kiss of Christmas Magic
  • Fire & Frost (Iron Seas, #3.4; Code of Shadows, #0.5; Midnight Liaisons #2.3)
  • Love Ever After: Eleven All-New Romances
  • SEALed With A Kiss: Heroes With Heart
  • Dark and Deadly
  • Salvation (Defiance, #3)
  • Dangerous Dozen Romantic Suspense Boxed Set
  • Five Alarm Alphas: Eight Sexy All New Romances
  • Exposed Anthology
  • Ether & Elephants (Gaslight Chronicles, #8)
  • Seduction in the Sun Box Set
With over 2 million books sold, Vivian Arend is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of over 50 contemporary and paranormal romance books, including the Stones of Heart Falls, Six Pack Ranch and Granite Lake Wolves.

Her books are all standalone reads with no cliffhangers. They're humorous yet emotional, with sexy-times and happily-ever-afters. Vivian pretty much thinks she's got the be

Beyond (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • Beyond Shame (Beyond, #1)
  • Beyond Control (Beyond, #2)
  • Beyond Pain (Beyond, #3)
  • Beyond Jealousy (Beyond, #4)
  • Beyond Addiction (Beyond, #5)
  • Beyond Innocence (Beyond, #6)
  • Beyond Ruin (Beyond, #7)
  • Beyond Ecstasy (Beyond, #8)
  • Beyond Surrender (Beyond, #9)
  • Fierce Protector (Beyond #9.8)
“I considered organizing a game of wits—” “Admitting defeat already, are you? Since you’re unarmed?” 3 likes
“Then give some of it to me. Let me bear it for you. I'm strong enough. I will be your anchor. And I will never let you down.” 2 likes