Start by marking “Pt. Kanhaiya Lal Misra - My Father” as Want to Read:
Pt. Kanhaiya Lal Misra - My Father

Pt. Kanhaiya Lal Misra - My Father

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  2 ratings  ·  1 review
This book gives an insight into the humane qualities of Late Pt. Kanhaiya Lal Misra (Advocate General U.P., India - 1952-69), his capabilities as a lawyer, along with various tips given by Mr. Misra on how life should be lived and how an advocate should conduct himself.

Published March 6th 2014 by Partridge Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Pt. Kanhaiya Lal Misra - My Father, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pt. Kanhaiya Lal Misra - My Father

it was amazing 5.00  ·
 ·  2 ratings  ·  1 review

Munindra Misra
Mar 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: my-books

The reader gets a personal glimpse of Pt. Kanhaiya Lal Misra - his love for his wife, a poet, a loving father, with eagerness to help and a very tender, calm person at heart with over-flowing love for the family and people around.
Munindra Misra
Mar 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-books
Akshay Misra
Anubhav Misra
Anadi Misra
Apr 04, 2014
The author, Munindra Misra, is the youngest of the five sons and three daughters of Late Pt. Kanhaiya Lal Misra (Advocate General U.P., India 1952-69).

He has been honoured with a badge and awarded ‘The Top Viewed Author Award’ by Knol – A unit of knowledge of Google in 2011.

Many eBooks of the author are available free on Google Play (check official website of Author)
“The judicial wheel is rounded with equality, oiled with honour and functions smoothly with honesty – principally when both members of the Bench and Bar shoulder their responsibilities seriously.” 2 likes
“Reason will always be logical,
Logic not always reasonable,
For truth from reason derivable,
And logic falsehood multipliable.”
2 likes