Start by marking “The Seal's Special Mission” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
The Seal's Special Mis...

Rogenna Brewer

The Seal's Special Mission

4.18  ·  Rating details ·  28 Ratings  ·  10 Reviews
"You and the boy are coming with me."

Navy SEAL Kenneth Nash has one objective--protect the son he's never known. If that means dragging along his former sister-in-law Mallory Ward, then so be it. But while hiding out in a rustic cabin in the Rockies, Nash faces an unexpected problem.

Suddenly he's feeling things for Mallory that he has no right to feel. Regardless of how th
Published May 1st 2014 by Harlequin Special Releases (first published January 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about The Seal's Special Mission, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Seal's Special Mission

Jacquie
Dec 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book caught my interest right from the first line:

“Freeze!” Her voice shook almost as badly as the Sig Sauer in her hand.

Mallory Ward is a rookie FBI agent facing her worst nightmare, her sister’s murder.

I loved the premise for this story.

Navy SEAL, Kenneth Nash is accused of killing his own wife and sentenced to a lifetime in prison after getting caught seemingly redhanded by his sister-in-law, Mal. But did he do it?

Rogenna leads us through a maze of suspicion, danger, and forbidden passio
Laura Altom
Jan 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Happy sigh... This was a fantastic story that rarely gave me time to catch my breath! I honestly wasn't sure how the author would pull off a satisfying ending, but she did!! Complex and sad and scary and sweet and sexy--this book has it all!!
Kate Vale
Take a SEAL who's been in deep cover to collect information that will put the bad guys away (including the man who killed his pregnant wife) and add Mallory, now an FBI agent, the sister of Ken's late wife. She's had a crush on him since she was 12, but she also thinks he killed her sister. Sprinkle in the ah factor of a cute 7-yr old, the son of Mallory's sister, whom Mallory has adopted when Ken goes to prison for his wife's death. Confused now? It gets MORE complicated when he "escapes" priso ...more
Fedora
Aug 07, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Oh my. This is my first time reading Ms. Brewer, and it won't be my last. She writes an exciting and emotional story that shows some of the heartbreaking choices those in the military face. Not all military personnel end up in the situations Kenneth Nash does, but they do all know the difficulty of choosing again and again to put one's mission above one's loved ones. And like Mallory Ward, those left choose over and again to be supportive while being left.

A wild and crazy plot, but the story ran
Victoria Leo
Jan 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Brewer delivers quality writing as always

Another involved plot with fully realized and realistic characters. Brewer is a class act and always delivers. She understands complex human motivations. Loved the elder veterinarian, lots of other minor characters that are real, not stock. I'm not a SEAL novel junkie. Love good writing.... buy this one!
Barbara Raffin
Jul 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love an emotionally powerful story with a good plot. The hero and heroine had a big issue to overcome and Rogenna Brewer handled it beautifully. I'm a new fan of hers and have already bought two more of her books to read.
Jacob Proffitt
Jul 21, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance, steamy
I wish I had reviewed this closer to having finished it. I remember liking the story almost as much as the characters, particularly Nash's relationship with Mallory's boy.

This was the start of my experiment with other SuperRomance stories, and a good one at that.
Tiffany
Keli Schweer
Nov 16, 2015
Christie Mack
Jun 07, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Amazing book. Best harlequin book I've read in a while that I couldn't wait to finish.
Carol Perez
Sep 29, 2014
Aimee
Dec 09, 2014
Rogenna Brewer
Dec 30, 2014 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
BookLover