Start by marking “Final Call (Call, #2)” as Want to Read:
Final Call (Call, #2)

Final Call

(Call Duology #2)

In the highly anticipated sequel to LATE CALL, Dayton and Aaron learn once more than not everything is as straightforward as it seems, and if they have any chance of getting their long-awaited happily-ever-after, they'll have to work for it...

We crashed and burned like a falling plane. Hard and fast with an inevitable explosion. Another few weeks together changed my life t
Published June 16th 2014 (first published June 12th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Final Call, please sign up.
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
Une Duchesse en Vadrouille Hi, i was wondering the same thing. Nobody knows?

Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
Jun 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
After the ending of book one I could hardly wait to get my hands on books two. This popped up on my Kindle at midnight and my tummy literally did a little jig. I was BEYOND excited. I started reading immediately and was up till 4 am. When I blinked my sleepy eyes open the next morning--after falling asleep with my Kindle on my face--the FIRST and ONLY thought I had was this book.

IT'S AN ADDICTING SERIES!!!

These characters stole my heart. They're sexy, but so real and compelling. I love this aut
Phrem (Smut Junkie)
May 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: people who love hot billionaire CEOs
5 WORD-FUCKING STARS!

This series became one of my addictions since Late Call came out. And even tho I've been a lot busy these past few days, I never forgot to check my Aaron Stone fix every night before bed. Took me a while before I finished this one due to my hectic schedule, but I really did savour each page. So. Fucking. Worth. It. Aaron Stone has this sweet charm plus the growling tiger inside all that package. Dirty talker, passionate, gorgeous, David-Gandy HOT, romantic, fierce, etc..

"E
Sera ~ Catty Reader
2/5 stars

Where the first book is in need of a stronger plot, this one needs to go on a scavenger hunt to even find one. There is really nothing to it. It's just controlling, steamy - but without real chemistry and I found myself skimming lots of it. There is one "conflict" but it's handled too quickly and the whole book just fell flat for me. Not my cup of tea.
I won't read Liv's spin off series, I've had my fill with this one.

London
Jun 17, 2014 rated it it was ok
description

Title: Final Call (Call #2)
Series: Yes
Author: Emma Hart
Release Date: June 16, 2014
Rating: 2 mediocre stars
POV: First person heroine
HEA: (view spoiler)

And for those of you that need the following answered prior to starting a book:

Any Hard Limits?
Cliffhanger: . No.
Intolerable Heroine .No.
Über Douchebagery .No.
Taboo Subject Matter .No.
Cheating: (view spoiler)
Love Triangle (view spoiler)

Dayton Black (I know she's su
Jo
Shelves: arc
This is the second part of the Call series, Late Call (book 1) needs to be read before starting Final Call.

I was lucky enough to be one of the few who received an arc for Final Call and I was certainly glad of this. I'm an impatient person and desperate to read the conclusion to Dayton and Aaron's story.

First off, we start up where Late Call finished. Stupid cliffhanger. Poor Dayton. Idiotic Aaron. Dayton is back in Seattle and trying to put herself back together again. She knew she was in love
Vaso
Sep 21, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: e-books
The second installment on this duollogy, after some point, made me feel a little bored.. We could predict how this book would end up early enough and there have been only a few twists in the plot; anyway, I enjoyed it, but not as much as the first one though
Ela
Jun 03, 2014 rated it liked it
Holly Baker
Apr 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
NEW BOOK BOYFRIEND ALERT!

And I've already claimed him ;-) The very sexy Aaron Stone, has an equally sexy cousin, and Tyler is all mine :-)
T Macdougall
May 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Need this book, like, yesterday!!!!!
Jamie
Oct 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The drama isn't to far from these two with Aaron's ex. Naomi, Aaron's ex wife has the dirty i in Dayton, and she has demands to keep quiet. Dayton is the one holding the secret now as she is so use to taking care of things herself. What she needs to realize is Aaron Will go to the ends of the earth 🌎 to protect her and money is no object. Can they shut up her and the big story before it goes public or will this destroy Aaron and Dayton a d his business or will they finally go e the happiness the ...more
*A review copy was provided by the author in exchange for an honest review*

Amazon Buy Link--->> Final Call (Call, #2)

~~ 5 " Mr. Requirement" Stars ~~

OMG!!!!  I absolutely loved this book!! To me this one was even better than book 1( Late Call )  I could gush and gush about this story.

Final Call is the conclusion of Aaron and Dayton's story.  I thought Emma did a great job with wrapping things up from book 1 and showing the indestructible bond between Aaron and Dayton.  I thought the wr
1-Click Addict Support Group
Jan 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This was the conclusion to Aaron Stone and Dayton Black's love story and it was passionately, erotically and beautifully written. It's 5 stars hands down for me!!

In Late Call we were thrown a major secret that I had no idea was coming. Once Dayton found out she was heartbroken and done with Aaron Stone, even though he still owned her heart permanently.

I loved how sweet, loving, alpha male, passionate, territorial and sexy Aaron is towards Dayton! I fell in love with him in Late Call but I FELL E
Yvette
Mushy. There were a lot of conversations between Dayton and Aaron that were very mushy. All in all, I'm glad it's over. It was an okay read. Not much happens except a predictable arc of reconciliation between lovers, a moment of drama, and an engagement.

The call girl finally gets her man. She stops prostituting (her way of life) to focus on her relationship, and the two of them forge ahead with plans to marry by the end of the novel.

The only drama that puts a kink in their relationship is the
Heather andrews
Jun 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
It is safe to say that Aaron obsession with Dayton's a** has not changed, "I fake a heavy sigh and walk through the door. His hand connects with my a** sharply and I jump and squeal loudly." He's also possessive when it comes to his woman's body, "Dayton Lauren Black." His voice lowers, heat flaring in his eyes. "If I can see the curve of your gorgeous little bare a** beneath the hem of your shorts, they're unsuitable for anyone's eyes but my own. Get changed. Now." The boy is always thinking na ...more
Amy
Apr 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-stars, 2014
Final Call is a smart and sexy read. I enjoyed every second of this book and didn't want it to end. Final Call picks up right where Late Call left off and gave me everything that I needed and more. I loved the angst, the drama and of course the romance!!!! This was a really great conclusion to this series and did not disappoint!
Aishah
Sep 07, 2014 rated it did not like it
Shelves: erotica, romance, 2014
I'm surprised I finished this. I don't know what happened but I just didn't feel like I could connect with the characters anymore and the writing was just a bit disappointing? Also some of the events are such cliches. Sorry!
Ashley
Mar 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
All I'm feeling right now
Sakura
Wow.. Perfect does exist!
Because that is what Final Call is.
Absolute. Perfection.
Donna Tutin
Jun 04, 2014 rated it really liked it
Engaging, well written, good story line, addictive, amazing characters. Couldn't put it down!
Julie Montomery
May 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Great series!! Loved this!!
Captain
Oct 08, 2014 rated it it was ok
I loved the start of this series but was disappointed with the ending.
Jenn
Jun 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Incredible!!! Full review to come!!! :)
Jullie Anne
Jun 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This was weak-in-the-knees, heart-fluttering book love! Final Call had everything that I adored in the first book--sex, sass, and sweet romance--but there was also much more this time around. Emma Hart's brilliant, knockout writing swept me off my feet once again, and Aaron Stone and Dayton Black are officially on my bookshelf as one of my favorite couples ever

I shouldn't miss him at all. But I do.

I miss him the way I love him.

Entirely.

Book two picks up right where book one left off, with Dayton
Christy Daeger
This is the continuation of Day and Aaron's story and to be honest it fell flat for me. I loved the first one but I struggled to get through this book. I loved Aaron still but Day just annoyed me like crazy in this book. I also got annoyed with how many times the mention of lingerie was brought up. We get it she has an obsession with pretty panties but we don't need to read about it on every other page. It got a little repetitive. All in all the book was just okay.
 ♡ One Click Romance ♡
A good conclusion

The conclusion was good, Aaron and Dayton these two really had to work for their "happy ending".

I liked the book and, for the most part, I can't complain. The pace was decent, not too slow or too fast, the characters and storyline entertaining enough.
James Elkins
I enjoyed this book. I don't know if there were too many racy scenes or not enough. I do like that, unlike some romance novels that I have read, the female protagonist is consistent in her reactions and interaction with the male protagonist.
Star Girl
Jan 03, 2018 rated it it was ok
This was annoying and repetitive. Also, does this girl ever shower? Her idea of getting ready is changing her underwear...gross! I just skimmed quickly through the 2nd half since it had gotten so boring!
Vincent J Rufino
2 Book story that I could not put down. Characters are developed throughout the 2 books. Beautiful prose in describing romance. Explicit sex, but works in the context. If you have ever visited Paris this book is for you. Enjoyed both very much.
Marisela Chavez
Mar 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh my how can you not love Aaron and Dayton.. I just loved seeing how this story end. All the upheaval Aaron caused Dayton I l just wanted to slap her at times.. I just loved to see how Aaron was there for all it. I just love to see Dayton finally let someone love her as she should..
Kathyesf
Mar 20, 2017 rated it liked it
Second book in the series and I am not sure if I just wasn't connecting with the characters or if I just wasn't in the mood but I struggled to finish this one and skimmed through the second half trying to get to the end. Overall the story was okay but I think that this second book was overkill and the entire story could have been one book. There seemed to be a lot of extra fluff that really did not move the story or the characters along.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Training Tess
  • Explicitly Yours: The Complete Series
  • The Royally Series Collection (Royally, #1-3; #4.5)
  • Under the Sea (Borrowed Billionaire, #4)
  • Escaped Artist (Untamed #3)
  • Back in the Italian's Bed (Hot Italian Nights, #1)
  • Out of Control (Untamed #2)
  • Crimson (Red Panty Diaries #1)
  • Waiting for Grace
  • Just One Night, Part 3 (Just One Night, #3)
  • Rescue Breathing (Breathe, #1)
  • Devil in Texas
  • The Absolutely True Story of Us (A Novel Deception #2.7)
  • The Stark Trilogy 3-Book Bundle (Stark Trilogy, #1-3)
  • Tug (Irreparable, #3)
  • Breaking (Escorted, #1.5)
  • A SEAL's Salvation (Uniformly Hot SEALs, #3)
  • Jessica and Sharon (Songs of Submission, #3.2-3.5; Songs of Dominance, #1-2)
Emma Hart is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of over twenty novels and has been translated into several different languages. She first put fingers to keys at the age of eighteen after her husband told her she read too much and should write her own.
Four years later, she's still figuring out what he meant when he said she 'read too much.'

She prides herself on writing smart smut

Call Duology (2 books)
  • Late Call (Call, #1)
“Love is how the other person likes their coffee on a morning. How long they put their toast in the toaster for. How they like their throw pillows on the sofa to be arranged. How hot they have their shower water. How many bubbles in the bath. How they always leave empty glasses on the bar in the kitchen, and how they know exactly how you take your coffee. How they know how many candles to light around a bathtub before you get in, and how chilled your wine has to be before it’s an acceptable drinking temperature. We still have so much to learn about each other, and while I know there’s no rush, I want to know these things. I want to know if he prefers butter or jelly on his toast on a morning and if really he prefers tea over coffee, which I suspect he does. I want to know if he changes the temperature of the shower water to my preference of red hot instead of a normal hot. I want to know every little thing I don’t. Because at the end of the day, when it gets hard and you’re in the middle of the room shouting at each other over something trivial, you won’t remember the huge declarations of love. When you’re sitting against your bedroom door crying because you hate fighting, you’ll remember the way he smiles at you over breakfast and the way he trails his thumb down your spine to make you shiver. You’ll remember all the crazy little things that remind you that, no matter what, no matter how difficult or impossible it may seem, there’s no one else in this world more perfect for you than he is.” 5 likes
“I talk so easily about you belonging to me, but we both ignore the fact I belong to you. You own me. You always have and you always will. That’s the very bottom of it, the defining line.” 5 likes