Start by marking “Fantastic Four/Inhumans” as Want to Read:
Fantastic Four/Inhumans

Fantastic Four/Inhumans (Fantastic Four, Vol. III #51–54)

3.06  ·  Rating details ·  87 Ratings  ·  12 Reviews
The incredible Inhumans have long been allies to the Fantastic Four defending the earth, but what happens when they leave? And what awaits them when they come back?

Collects Inhumans (2000) #1-4, Fantastic Four (1997) #51-54.
Published June 20th 2007 by Marvel (first published July 1st 2004)

To ask other readers questions about Fantastic Four/Inhumans, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fantastic Four/Inhumans

Terence
Oct 24, 2015 rated it liked it
Ronan the Accuser comes to claim the weapons his people made thousands of years ago, The Inhumans. This begins a long arduous journey for the Inhumans.
description

To say that Marvel makes it difficult to follow a comic book story is an understatement. I read the first half of this story a while ago and wasn't sure if the story was ever completed. Fortunately the internet clued me into the Inhumans tale continuing in the Fantastic Four so I was able to see the final results. It wasn't anything too spectacula
Rich Meyer
Aug 08, 2014 rated it it was ok
Shelves: read-in-2014
I think this book would've been a lot better without the addition of the four issues of Fantastic Four. The Inhumans don't really play that big of a role in that story (which features the birth of Reed and Sue Richards' daughter Valeria).

The four issues of the Inhumans limited series were much better, especially art-wise, with Lucas and Ladronn's very European artwork. To me, it was very reminiscent of Jean Giraud or Barry Windsor-Smith. The story was more interesting, but I'm betting your aver
Marcela
May 16, 2015 rated it liked it
The Fantastic Four tend to bore me, and here they drag down the Inhumans with them, which is a shame. But oh, these issues contain the birth of Valeria Richards, so there's that.
Colm
May 15, 2017 rated it did not like it
Shelves: comics
This was poor. I like grim, I like gritty, but the watercolours in The Inhumans were just washed-out looking and matched the fact that every single person in every single panel looked sad, all of the time. There was no palette here. The story itself was decent but the dialogue was awful. Stilted and dated. Full of characters talking about themselves in the third person, announcing or explaining their powers or intentions. All sorts of things that stopped being acceptable decades earlier. The Fan ...more
Christian Zamora-Dahmen
Monotone. That's her the Inhumans mini-series felt, both in the art and the narrative. Too bad because this came after such a power series.
As for the Fantastic Four issues, while the story was not that bad, the Inhumans kinda stood there while everything important happened elsewhere.
Angela
Jun 01, 2012 rated it really liked it
A decent story about prejudice and political intrigue involving how the inhumans are thought of on Earth. There's some really nice character moments, especially from Ben and surprisingly, Doom. A good read.
Jul 16, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: comics
I liked the Fantastic Four half a lot more than the Inhumans half, which surprised me a little bit. Some of that was probably just that I enjoyed the brighter art, but I also don't find the older Inhumans quite as compelling as the younger ones from some of the newer runs.
Ed
Sep 27, 2015 rated it it was ok
The Inhumans mini series is fun in an inscrutable eurocomic way. The Fantastic Four issues are pretty bad with the exception of the Valeria Richards plot in the last issue.
Brandon
Oct 17, 2014 rated it really liked it
The Inhuman section of this is much better than the Fantastic 4 one. It was enjoyable enough to still warrant a 4 star rating.
Karen
Jan 11, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2013
I was quite confused for a while as this is my first foray into The Inhumans, but it came together in the end and I quite enjoyed it.
Simone
Aug 15, 2014 rated it really liked it
Se volete leggere la mia recensione, cliccate qui! http://ascwblog.blogspot.it/2016/04/i...
Deb
Jul 01, 2016 rated it liked it
I read the Inhumans half of the book.
Roy
Oct 24, 2016
Bensym
Jan 05, 2018
« previous 1 3 next »

Fantastic Four, Vol. III (1 - 10 of 23 books)
  • Fantastic Four: Flesh and Stone (Carlos Pacheco's Fantastic Four, #1)
  • Fantastic Four: Into the Breach