Start by marking “Lovers Like Us (Like Us, #2)” as Want to Read:
Lovers Like Us (Like Us, #2)

Lovers Like Us

(Like Us #2)

Twenty-seven-year-old Farrow Keene lives by his actions, and his actions say he’s the best at whatever he does. As a 24/7 bodyguard and the new boyfriend to Maximoff Hale, protecting the headstrong, alpha billionaire has never been more complicated. And one rule can’t be bent:

Keep your relationship secret from the public.

Farrow is confident he’s the best man for the job.
Published October 31st 2017

To ask other readers questions about Lovers Like Us, please sign up.
April It goes live on Audible tomorrow! 1/23/2018 So excited!!!

Start your review of Lovers Like Us (Like Us, #2)
Alex ✰ Comets and Comments ✰
“I was thinking that I want a love like theirs, the in-your-face, overjoyed kind of love that knocks you backwards—and what the fuck is stopping me?”

I'm almost 200% certain, that if one day - Krista and Becca Ritchie woke up and decided to publish their grocery list, I would hit that pre-order button and still have the same kind of anticipation. Because whether you're reading about their monthly dairy needs or the great and everlasting love between two soulmates. They will almost 200% certainl
Christy
Oct 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017-four-stars
4.5 stars!!!

“description"/

Lovers Like Us is the second book of ‘Marrow’ also known as Maximoff Hale and Farrow Keene. Although this couple is out to Moffy’s family and their closest friends, the world doesn’t know about their relationship. It’s not that they’re ashamed or anything like that, it’s that they both want Farrow to remain Moffy’s bodyguard and the only way he can truly protect him is if the world doesn't know.

Due to some vicious rumors about Moffy and Jane, Moffy and several of his cousins decide
TheCrazyWorldOfABookLover
Jun 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
description

NEVER have I ever loved a cast of characters as much as I love these.

I am going to try to review this without major spoilers and without fangirling like a fucking loon. But I make no promises (about the fan-girling part.)

description

This book was EVERYTHING. The deepening of Maximoff and Farrow’s relationship.

“I don’t have the answers,” I say seriously. “I just listen to my body.”
“And what does it say?” His voice is a graveled whisper.
I rake a hand through my hair. “Need. Want...You.”

The fami
Wendy

I am a huge huge fan of these authors !! I absolutely loved the "Addicted/Calloway" series. So a new series featuring all the Hale/Cobalt/Meadows kids....awesome....having this series start with an MM couple...now that was the freaking icing on the cake for me !!

Animated GIF

Now first things first. This is the second book in the series and it can not be read as a stand alone. You will need to start with "Damaged Like Us".

I know the authors have stated that this spin-off series can be read as a stand alone, b
Hopefully my reading slump is over, bitches!

It’s been particularly hard for me to balance work and reading, even more when there are books I need to get through in order to read others but then there are these sort of books that make you feel free and excited and light. Like you could read your way through everything.

So thank you, LLU, for not letting me go by grabbing me and making me need to finish reading you.

Now, this story was such an improvement from the first book, it was a relief. I fee
Corina
Nov 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-stars, m-m, bodyguard
Lovers Like Us was absolutely FANTASTIC!!!!

I am a HUGE fan of Krista and Becca Ritchie.

One of the biggest reasons has always been that their series were unique. The Addicted Series as well as the Calloway Sisters are true series. I have NEVER read anything like this before. With each book Krista and Becca Ritchie continue a story arc that includes every single character of the cast. From the very beginning they included everyone, all the siblings, boyfriends and love interests. And whenever I re
Shile
4 stars for the Audiobook
J.F. Harding and Alexander Cendese did a good job narrating this book

2.45 stars for the story

This book is waaaaayyyyyy OTT but i still liked it. It is a soap opera that i can't stop myself from wanting to know more. And you need a family chart to get through it.

What worked

I liked, The family, i have a thing for mm books about families, they just pull me in, and here the bond between the parents, the children and the bodyguards is really satisfying to read.

At least there
*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time
Nov 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: male-action
December 2018:

Still my least favorite of the series, but rating stands. Middle books are hard. This one especially since Moffy and Farrow have to keep their relationship a secret in public. This one doesn't have the build up of book 1 and the "HEA" of book 3. But still an enjoyable read.

March 2018:

Decided to continue on with the series and re-read book 2. Once again, just as enjoyable the second time around. It was nice because it had been awhile since I read books 1 and 2, but not gonna lie I
Hulya Kara Yuksel
Nov 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely perfect! 😍😍😍

Maximoff & Farrow ❤

---------------------------

Ps. The Like Us series is a true series, one continuous timeline, that follows a family of wealthy celebrities and the people that protect them. They can be read and enjoyed without reading any of Krista & Becca's other novels.

but still I highly recommend their Addicted / Calloway Sisters series to you. You have to meet with Loren Hale, Lily Calloway, Connor Cobalt, Rose Calloway, Ryke Meadows and Daisy Calloway. :)

Trust me, y
~Mindy Lynn~
5 Lover Like Us Stars!!!

The ending was EPIC!!! I can not wait to get my hands on the next book. These boys have officially landed on my favorite couple list.

I enjoyed this installment more than I did Damaged Like Us. In this one the characters are more fleshed out. Maximoff and Farrow are in love and their relationship is deeper and more connected.

This one pretty much picks up where the last one left us. The rumors about Jane and Moffy are still fresh. The relationship with Moffy and Jane's pa
Rachel Reads Ravenously

I always have the hardest time writing 3 star reviews. The book didn’t suck, but it also wasn’t amazing either. Let me put it this way, I started reading this book when it came out on Halloween, and only just now finished it right before Christmas. I liked it enough to finish, but not enough to read in one sitting.

KB Ritchie are among my favorite authors, in fact I think this is the lowest rating I have ever given their books. So while I enjoyed this book to some extent, I am also a b
Viv
Nov 05, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: new-adult, 2-stars
I honestly don't know where to start, so I guess this is going to be more like a rant instead of an actual review. And if you like/love the book maybe not read this review + spoilers below so read at your own risk, here we go

1. I will never understand how the Like Us kids are so famous? They have famous parents sure, but you want me to believe that the whole world cares about them when they didn't do anything to earn that celebrity status, sorry can't relate.

2. There's a plot this time around un
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
4 ★'s

At the end of Moffy and Farrow's first book (Damaged Like Us), it had just came out that they were dating and everyone had to have their noses stuck in their business...some a little too much.

Moffy and Farrow learn to deal but it's tough. They want to be able to kiss and touch each other when they want but they are keeping their relationship secret from the public and Farrow is still Moffy's bodyguard.

Hands down this is the best sexual chemistry EVER! Holy Hell!! And I'm not talking
Lanie
Jun 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: most-awaited
#LIVE
LOVERS LIKE US (Like Us #2)
Amazon - http://amzn.to/2yeOKcD
iBooks - http://apple.co/2txeXNf
B&N - http://bit.ly/2z65jaF
Kobo - http://bit.ly/2xN2nvR

3rd reread: March 2018
i never get tired of reading this book and this series and this couple. i'll be fine if these kbr books are the only ones i read throughout the year and for the rest of my life!

2nd reread: Nov 2017
still one of the best books i read this year. and one of the best books kbritchie has written. i never get tir
Andrea
This was so much better than Damaged Like Us. Everything that I did not like in book 1 was fixed here, and for that I. Am so. Happy.

While reading Damaged Like Us I never really understood how Farrow was different from every other person Moffy had slept with besides the fact that he was his bodyguard. I am so happy that this book gave us the opportunity to see their relationship deepen. I was so excited to see other parts of their relationship – like their insecurities and fears – besides the sex
Jen
Mar 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing

4.5 Stars

I seriously love the Hales, Meadows, and Cobalts. Even though this is the second book in Moffy and Farrow’s story, I love how it involves everyone. Moffy and Jane had to deal with a pretty bad rumor at the end of the last book. In this book, several of the cousins ban together with Jane and Moffy to do a tour across the country in the hopes of diverting the attention of the public and letting that rumor die. And of course, the security team tags along with them, becoming famous themselv
Ailin
So I usually make detailed reviews with developed points and reasons for when I have too many thoughts about a book, but I honestly, truly feel like this book doesn't deserve my time and effort placed in such a long review, so this will be a bit simpler than usual.

With my review for the previous book I tried not to be so harsh and more open at believing it could improve, even if it was just a little bit, especially because something similar happened to me when I started Addicted Series. However,
Wil Loves Books!
Nov 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mm, on-kindle, favorites
Without a doubt, Krista & Becca Ritchie are my favorites when it comes to writing amazing character driven stories. I’m talking about all consuming books where by the end you honestly feel like you know these people in real life. I cant quite explain it, but every time I read their books I get so invested in these characters, it’s such an amazing feeling. And naturally I want more, more, so much more. Give me all the books KB!!! I want all the stories. How on earth am I going to wait for the nex ...more
Stephanie
Me for the next week... month... year...

Yep, definitely through the new year. Because ain’t no book hangover like a Hale/Meadows/Cobalt/Krista and Becca Ritchie book hangover.

I do this to myself every damn time. I know it’s going to be great and I know I’m going to be devastated when I read the last page yet I still pull an all-nighter and fly through these books. But I wouldn’t have it any other way because Krista and Becca are my favorites. Lily and Lo are my favorites and now Maximoff and F
Elise ✘ a.k.a Ryder's Pet ✘
Re-read: 05.09.2018
I adore these two. Granted, this book isn't the best, but you get to see the couple get immensely closer; they get a powerful bond. And it only gets stronger. I'm practically giddy to read next one even though I've already read it.

The garden explodes with buzzing. Pinging notifications. Texts and calls.
People realize what’s happened, but I’m not looking. I’m not watching them.
We’re in our own world.
Our own universe.
No one can have it. No one can break it.
This momen
Amy | Foxy Blogs
Oct 22, 2017 marked it as to-read
How awesome is it that this book about Lo's son, Moffy, is releasing on Lo's birthday?!

Happy Halloween birthday, Lo

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
RELEASE DATE: October 31, 2017
Pre-order | order: http://amzn.to/2yEUDx1
Anna Banana
4.5 stars!

WOW. I loved this book so freaking much that I feel like I cannot even process how much that love is.

When I read Damaged Like Us I was so eager to read it that I read it in one sitting. But with this book, I loved it so much that I kept stopping myself from reading more. Because I didn't want it to end.

I love that with this book we get to see so much more of not only Farrow and Moffy but the rest of the gang. It's no secret that I love all the characters (especially secondary and sec
Betül
Nov 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
description

I am obsessed with the Addicted series, if you haven't noticed already. Krista & Becca are phenomenal writers and have created such an amazing world with their series. What stands out the most are the diverse group of characters. In the Addicted series the amount of characters weren't as high as the Like Us series. And you know what.. I LOVE IT! I love every damn character and their unique thinking and personalities. The authors do such a great job in surprising me each and every time w
Elsa Gomes (BookishAurora)
2020 re-read: Each time I read this series, my love for them grows even more. I absolutely adore this book. I was just reminded of why it's one of my favs in the series.
____
I swear I'm even more in love with them now. These two are life! And the whole gang my god... dream family.
_______
Rate: 5/ 5 stars

As soon as I finished reading DLU, I started this baby. And oh man, things got even better in this one. I mean there were a lot of conflicts with the paps and media and even Charlie but when it c
River
Nov 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: m-m
it''s no secret that I love krista and becca, They are in my top 3 authors, so yes I'm biased sometimes but I have to be honest, I was a bit more nervous about this book than the previous one.
I love the first one but I'm aware that without having background it can be a lot, because there are so many characters that we fans know and love plus a lot of bodyguards, so my question was, would they solidify these characters or would they get lost in the crowd?

I am happy (and a bit disappointed in mys
Jenn
I was so engrossed in this book that I didn't realize when I turned the last page that I had reached the end of the story.

nooo

I hate it when that happens.

So, I love how this book starts right where we left off in Damaged Like Us. I love how the issues that were left hanging from Damaged Like Us and from the beginning of Lovers Like Us were resolved by the end of the book. I love the depth of each character that Krista Ritchie and Becca Ritchie creates; they seem like "real" people and it's what mak
Liber_Lady
Nov 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5+++ STARS

Tell me your experience of this book if you haven't read the Addicted series and known the Hales, Cobalts and the Meadows for twenty years.

The Like Us series is so much special for all the fans that have loved the Hales, Cobalts and Meadows since years. We have seen them in their early 20s and throughout their 10 books, we have seen them in their early 40s.

The Like Us series begins with Maximoff Hale (The Eldest Hale Son, who we have known for almost 4 books in the Addicted series). An
Ari
Nov 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
“I've been fucking stubborn, but I'd rather be stubborn with you than without you.”

*3.5 Stars!*

Damaged Like Us is my most disappointing read for 2017 so I went into Lovers Like Us with no expectations so I wouldn't have to deal with being disappointed again. I'm happy to say that I did enjoy this sequel a bit more than the first book, but the series itself still has some flaws.

Lovers Like Us picks up some time after the rumors about Moffy and Jane being in a romantic relationship
Talia (Red Hot Ink)
I read this book a while ago and never got around to reviewing it.

I'll also be quick because right now I barely have the time to breathe in my life. So, this book... I definitely liked it more than the first. The stars should still be 4.5 because I loved it but I'm not raving about it and now raving is a requirement for the 5 stars.

Anyway, I adore Farrow and Maximoff. They are such an unconventional couple. Teasing each other, bantering and challenging each other is in integral fun part of their
Sarah/DragonflyReads
Nov 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mm-mmf-lbgtq, audio
I want to put Lovers Like Us in my pocket and never let it go! Just when I think I have the story figured out, they completely switch it up for me. So. Fucking. Good.

If I never read another book for the rest of my life, I’ll die happy.

photo EA69309C-DA8A-4F48-9F38-F1F0E39F2EEF.jpg

• The Diary of Darcy J. Rhone (Darcy & Rachel, #0.5)
  • #Rev (GearShark, #2)
  • Epic (Him, #2.5)
  • #Junkie (GearShark, #1)
  • Us (Him, #2)
  • Wicked Lies Boys Tell
  • Fake Out (Fake Boyfriend, #1)
  • The Blueprint (Rules of Possession, #1)
  • Top Secret
  • Need for Speed (The Elite, #2)
  • Blindsided (Fake Boyfriend #4)
  • Heated Rivalry (Game Changers, #2)
  • A Deeper Blue (Rules of Possession, #2)
  • Borrowed & Blue (Darcy & Rachel #1-2)
  • Kage Unleashed (Kage Trilogy, #2)
  • Kage Unmasked (Kage Trilogy, #3)
  • Trick Play (Fake Boyfriend, #2)
  • Danger Zone (The Elite, #1)

NYT & USA Today Bestselling Authors Krista & Becca Ritchie are identical twins—one a science nerd, the other a comic book geek—but with their shared passion for writing, they combined their mental powers as kids and have never stopped telling stories. They love superheroes, flawed characters, and soul mate love.

To stay up to date on new releases, bonus content, and more, sign up f

Like Us (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • Damaged Like Us (Like Us, #1)
  • Alphas Like Us (Like Us, #3)
  • Tangled Like Us (Like Us, #4)
  • Sinful Like Us (Like Us, #5)
  • Headstrong Like Us (Like Us, #6)
  • Charming Like Us (Like Us, #7)
  • Wild Like Us (Like Us, #8)
  • Fearless Like Us (Like Us, #9)
  • Infamous Like Us (Like Us, #10)
  • Misfits Like Us (Like Us, #11)