Start by marking “Blooders (Djinn #2)” as Want to Read:
Blooders (Djinn #2)

Blooders (Djinn #2)

Kyra knows a lot about herself:

She is a Djinn, a magical genie-creature.

She can move things with her mind, but only when she's emotional.

She's in love with Will, but he is forbidden to her.

But there are things Kyra doesn't know:

Why are the Blooders after her?

What is her mother hiding?

Why is her best friend avoiding her?

The closer Kyra gets to the truth, the closer she gets

To ask other readers questions about Blooders, please sign up.

L.L. Hunter
Jan 18, 2016 L.L. Hunter rated it it was amazing
I've been waiting forever to read the sequel to Djinn, and now that i have, i have to say it doesn't disappoint. The end though killed me. I hope the third book has a resolution. Exciting and full of action, i'm anxiously looking forward to the next one.
Dec 07, 2015 Carla rated it really liked it
*I was given a copy of this book as a gift from the publisher in exchange for an honest review.
This is the 2nd book in the Djinn series, and it is the continuation of Kyra's story. Since coming to the compound, Kyra has learned a lot about herself. She is a djinn, and she has learned that she has some sort of telekinetic powers. She has also learned that she is in love with Will-someone that she is forbidden from having a relationship with . Although she has gained some information, she still h
Jenn Sut
Dec 20, 2015 Jenn Sut rated it really liked it
By Laura Catherine

I was given a book in exchange for an honest review free of persuasion from the author or anyone else affiliated with this book.

The second book in the series starts out right where the first one stopped. Many Djinn were taken and many guardjinn were killed. Kyra feels guilty about Pyke's death. When he died, he was protecting her. The aftermath of the breach on the compound weighs heavy on the population. Just when Kyra thinks she can not take anymore, she is told th
Feb 01, 2016 Sarah rated it it was amazing
It had been a loooong time since I'd read Djinn or any of the Will short stories BUT it didn't matter in the slightest. Blooders drops you right back into the world of darkness and magical genie powers, without so much as a breath, and it just works. At times I love Kyra and at other times I'm like girrl what are you doing??, but I think that's what makes her interesting. Kyra's not perfect, and her choices aren't perfect, but she's believable.

At the core of it, Blooders (and I'm not sure that
Tasha Williams (Red's Midnight Readers)
I was given an ARC of this in exchange for an honest review.

Blooders is the second in the Djinn series and the continuation of Kyra's story.

Kyra's life has changed so much in such a short space of time. Finding out that your dad is not only not your dad but is part of a race called "Blooders", who feed on the blood on your kind.
Living in the compound with her own kind, Kyra now has to face the aftermath of an attack on her people during a ball where not only did she lose a friend but realises s
Dec 10, 2015 Maria rated it really liked it
Warning review may contain SPOILERS if you have not read book one!

The attack has changed so much for Kyra, but for the first time she finally has true control over her powers except the occasional nightmare that has a tendency to destroy furniture but the attack on the Djimn has also shown just how many secrets are still being kept from her and she works to uncover them all especially the ones that her mother is keeping.

Her feelings for Will are stronger than ever but because of his duties and s
Tabytha rated it really liked it
Mar 23, 2016
Linnéa rated it it was amazing
Dec 20, 2015
Mirianne rated it really liked it
Apr 28, 2016
Kiara O'connell
Kiara O'connell rated it it was amazing
Mar 25, 2016
Hannah Hynes
Hannah Hynes rated it it was amazing
Dec 25, 2015
Laura Catherine
Dec 07, 2015 Laura Catherine rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Laura Catherine is Young Adult author focusing on Paranormal Romance, Dystopia, and Fantasy.

She writes stories full of action, secrets, and magic. She loves creating worlds where anything is possible and everyone has a story to tell. She has an over-active imagination, spends a lot of her time daydreaming, and wishes pokemon were real so she would have one.

Laura Catherine lives in Melbourne, Austr
More about Laura Catherine...

Djinn (2 books)