Start by marking “Remembering You (Remembering, #1)” as Want to Read:
Remembering You (Remembering, #1)

Remembering You (Remembering #1)

4.01  ·  Rating Details  ·  1,468 Ratings  ·  146 Reviews
They say young love isn’t real. It’s only our bodies full of raging hormones, and our minds filled with lust that make us think we are in love. I can tell them that they’re wrong. Young love is real. It can, and it does exist, at least in my seventeen year old life.

My name is Claire Montgomery, and I come from a family of snobs. Born into wealth, against my will, my family
Published April 8th 2014

Gabriela
Apr 10, 2014 Gabriela rated it did not like it
I can't understand the 4 and 5 star reviews...am I reading the same book? I had high hopes for this book based on the synopsis but I was very disappointed. Way to fast and rushed. The writing felt very childish to me...I was not impressed at all... :(
Lily
Apr 19, 2014 Lily rated it really liked it
Shelves: favorites

" If your love was true and eternal, you will find each other again."

Remembering You was a very epic and lovely story of two people destined to be together, about fate , about finding your soul mate, about the definition of true love and about finding love then losing love ,but finding love again. Sandi Lynn wrote an incredible love story, she just proved to us yet again why she's one of my favorite authors.

" Let it be my hell too, Claire. Share your life with me. Tell me what happened

Chris- Bookaddict
Mar 29, 2014 Chris- Bookaddict rated it it was amazing
Awesome, Sweet, heartfelt Read.... Wait till you all meet Sam and Claire Sighhh

Fanny
Aug 17, 2014 Fanny rated it it was ok

Esta historia tenia el suficiente potencial para llegar a ser un libro impresionante, pero se queda en un libro simple y poco creible por la forma de narrar de la autora, todo pasa demasiado rapido, no te da tiempo a asimilar algun detalle antes de que ya pase a otra parte de la historia.
Tambien tuve la impresion de que la autora no profundiza en el caracter de los personajes, en todo el libro nunca llegas a saber nada de los protagonistas.
Ademas la historia me parecio poco creible; No esta mal
Grace Mendez
Apr 21, 2015 Grace Mendez rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ahhh such a bittersweet story

I just automatically felt a connection with these characters this was such an amazing story. In the beginning I was a little nervous and wary about how quick of a connection they had but soon realized that they were literally meant for each other. Claire and Sam were so sweet to each it was really nice where Sam was a sweet, sensitive, and shy guy Claire was a strong willed,forgiving, and compassionate girl. I really loved how well put together this novel was and app
Hailey
Apr 11, 2014 Hailey rated it really liked it
3.5 lovely, remembering you stars! I love a book about a strong minded heroine who knows what wrong and right and is not afraid to put people in their place, even though it might be her family! Claire was wonderful and once she got bits and pieces of her memory back she was fierce in her love for Sam. I adored that!! It was beautiful to read! I do wish we had Sam's POV though. It would have been nice to get this side of the story. What was he up to for those three years without Claire? I hope th ...more
Beatriz
Apr 13, 2014 Beatriz rated it really liked it
Indeed true love conquers all. The moment you meet your soul mate, nothing and no one can keep you apart. May it be distance or any tragedy, the love of your life will remain in your heart.

Though this was shory, it was very sweet. Sure it felt rushed in some places but I very much enjoyed Sam and Claire. I can't wait for what happens next.
Becca Booksreview
Apr 05, 2014 Becca Booksreview rated it it was amazing
Sandi Lynn has given us some of the most wonderful characters and Sam and Claire are no different, I am in love with Sandi's new series and I cant wait for you all to get to meet them. you are going to love Sam, and want to be Claire's new best friend.

you are going to want to read this as soon as its available!
Diana
Dec 01, 2015 Diana rated it liked it
AMO a esta autora por la sagar Forever y toda esa familia hermosa que creo.

Pero este libro fue ñaah.. No me mato ni me sorprendio en nada. Creo que es uno de esos libros que los autores sacan aparte para "desconectarse" de los libros anteriores.
Deybelys García
Feb 14, 2015 Deybelys García rated it it was ok
2.5 QUE DESASTRE DE LIBRO.

Pensé que me iba a gustar más por ser Sandi Lynn, pero vaya, que la ha cagado.

Esta novela es tan... tan... poco creíble.

Tannnnnnnnn surrealista que le podría ganar al realismo mágico.

Estoy muuuuy enfadada.
Rocío
Feb 25, 2015 Rocío rated it it was ok
Una hermosa portada, una trama un tanto cliché pero aceptable lo tenia todo para ser una historia excepcional y simplemente no ocurrió.

El final la salvo se ser deplorable.
Stacey Mcphilomy
May 25, 2014 Stacey Mcphilomy rated it it was amazing
This story of love was so sweet. I was rooting for Claire and Sam to reconnect. Claire's family is a piece of work. They don't deserve her love.
Jenny Mcintyre
Apr 09, 2014 Jenny Mcintyre rated it really liked it
Amazing story only reason it not 5*'s is I feel it was too short and rushed in places. I can't wait for the next instalment!
Ana María Román
May 12, 2015 Ana María Román rated it liked it
La historia pinta muy bien porque puede dar para mucho. Sin embargo, este es un claro ejemplo de una gran historia, o al menos un buen argumento, y una muy mala narración, lo que hace que no te conectes con la historia en absoluto.

Le doy 3/5 porque al menos no es larga y la autora no me torturó en exceso con su prosa.
Tenía pensado leer una serie de esta autora pero ya no lo tengo tan claro. Confiaré en las segundas oportunidades... cuando haya pasado un tiempo prudencial y no me acuerde de semej
Julie Kirby
Jun 12, 2015 Julie Kirby rated it really liked it
I read this story in one sitting, after reading some of the negative comments!!

I don't think I was reading the same book!! This was a really sweet story.

I feel this story is in tow parts, before and after the accident, with only the dreadful parents being consistent.

We meet Claire, having what we find out is one of many arguments with her Mother. She is born into a wealthy family, but doesn't think she belongs there. Her family are utter snobs. Her mom and sister are dreadful.

Her dad actually se
Stacy Hahn
Sep 27, 2014 Stacy Hahn rated it it was amazing
Remembering You is a book I could not put down. I sat and read it in one afternoon and I cannot wait for more.

This is a story about true love and fate and how no matter what, you can't change your destiny.

Claire is a down to earth 17 year old who comes from a rich, high society family that looks down their noses at people who are not like them. Claire is nothing like her family and can't stand them. She was miserable until one day and a broken down car later changed her whole life.

Sam comes from
Tevydara Song
Apr 10, 2014 Tevydara Song rated it it was amazing
True love can conquer all. The soulmate you are destine to be with. No one and no problem small or big can stand in the way of the love that Clair Montgomery and Sam Snow have. Or can it?

Clair, a senior in high school. W the goal of going to U of Washington and being far far away from her rich snotty family esp her mother and sister. One day due to a car breakdown she met her knight n shining armor.
Sam, 19 mechanic... Helping out his mother (single mother, dad passed away)to pay the bills . Th
Kizzy
Apr 21, 2014 Kizzy rated it it was amazing
Amazing! That's the word I can use to describe this novella.

Claire meets Sam when he helps her with her car after she had car trouble. Instantly they had a connection and soon fell in love. I love how they were with eachother. Sam is just want Claire needed. Clair'e family was horrible, especially her mother and sister. Her father needed to have a backbone but either way they treated her horribly.

They disapproved of her dating Sam because he wasn't rich, but she didnt care about that. She loved
Shona Reid
Apr 12, 2014 Shona Reid rated it it was amazing
Remembering You is a novella, I loved and savoured every word. It has all the detail and emotion you get from a full length book. Sandi has a way to capture you right from the first page.

Claire's family has a lot of money and they want everything to be perfect. So when Claire's car breaks down and she meets Sam, everything changes. That instant attraction is there, you can feel the pull they have towards each other. Claire is nothing like her family, money and expensive things don't matter to h
Alexia Ibarra
Jul 05, 2015 Alexia Ibarra rated it really liked it
Me gusto el libro porque es fácil de leer y se digiere rápido.

Los personajes eran lindos y fácil de enamorarse de ellos.

PERO me hubiera gustado que narrara mas los personajes.

Había la parte del accidente en donde vio algo parecido a un ángel, me hubiera encantado que narrara mas esa parte o la del accidente, suena morboso, pero son las pequeñas cosas las que hacen a un libro.
También la personalidad de Sam hubiera sido increible y la forma en que se conocieron.

En parte, se me paso muy rápido
Silvia
Aug 18, 2014 Silvia rated it liked it
It's a beautiful story but everything happen too fast....the story seems a memory! and they fall in love in 3 days! maybe if the story was narrated more slow, with patience because in my opinion it was like she was in a hurry to tell the story, it was like a person do a synopsis of the story

La historia es bonita pero todo pasa muy rapido, se enamoran en 3 dias hasta moriri, pasa el accidente del que tarda en recuperarse 3 años pero no cuenta nada de esos 3 años nada mas q toca la guitarra y el p
Theresa Alberts
Apr 26, 2014 Theresa Alberts rated it did not like it
I am pretty disappointed in this book. I am a huge Sandi Lynn fan and I am surprised that this book fell so short. The story felt super rushed. It made no sense to me that these two young people could fall in love after 2 dates together. Even after Claire's mother tells her that Sam has a police record, she doesn't even ask him about it. That just seemed totally odd to me. Then her parents, no matter how much money and "influence" they had, to get everyone to lie to her, even her two best friend ...more
PAULA
Apr 14, 2014 PAULA rated it really liked it
REMEMBERING YOU (REMEMBER 1) by SANDI LYNN

Have I mentioned before that Sandi Lynn is one of my go-to authors? No? Well, now you know. She just is. There are a few authors in my go-to list when I want to read something so romantic and passionate and she is one of em. Her stories are plain romantic but with depth and you will never get tired of reading her stories. And with this new book from Sandi Lynn, you will not be disappointed.
Okay, before I get into details let me just clarify that this is
Jeanie Robinson
Apr 10, 2014 Jeanie Robinson rated it really liked it
That was a quick read! To begin with I felt like a Teenage Girl again, thinking, oooookay… you JUST met the guy and you're already shagging him? Just like that? But Sandis writing always captures me in a way. Let's just say, I didn't see this coming. I love how they found each other though. What's meant to be, is meant to be, no matter the circumstances. Beautiful! Claire did stand up to her fucked up family, way to go girl. Parents need to remember, myself included, your kids have totally diffe ...more
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
Love the story and I love the characters however this one I felt was too short and too rushed. I think a bit more depth would have helped in connecting with the characters even more.
Monserrat Maxfield Markov
Oct 29, 2014 Monserrat Maxfield Markov rated it it was ok
Shelves: new-adult
El libro en sí tiene una excelente historia, pero la autora no supo como escribirla, todo el libro parece que se la lleva corriendo.
Martine
Apr 27, 2014 Martine rated it it was ok
Shelves: just-okay
Oh man.. I don't know how this one is managing a 4.12 rating. The writing is very amateur. Claire is not a very nice person at all. In fact she is a rather nasty. Talk about a girl with some serious rage issues. And Sam is quite sweet but he showed another side when he had to do her against the wall because he was furious with his mother. I am all for angry, make up sex but this one feel really creepy! Gag!

Anyhow..the entire book reads as if it was on fast forward by x3.. The storyline has a pre
Anika
May 23, 2014 Anika rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Besides from the sex scenes that were briefly descriptive, I think this book could have been read by teenagers 13-17 not for adults. It was a quick read no depth or realism for me. While the book went through many emotions which the author told you because I did not feel moved or caught up with the story like other books. I feel like somethings happened too fast; for instance their romance, falling in love, the accident and then finding each other again happened all with the first half of the bo ...more
Margie Fite
Sep 16, 2014 Margie Fite rated it really liked it
This is a very touching love story of two couples, Sam and Claire. They
meet by chance feel an instant bond.. Or Connection, they are 'soul mates'
Claire is from a very wealthy family, but doesn't show it, sees People for who they are.
Sam, is a fabulous man, good heart, Works hard to help his mother.. Since his farther passed
Away. He is very close to his mother.
There is a tragic accident where Claire and Sam almost die, both
Can not remember one another..
Three years pass and either family discus
Katrina Tingle
Apr 06, 2014 Katrina Tingle rated it it was amazing
Such a touching story about young love. And remembering who they are..We say young people don't know what love is..but what I believe is some are lucky enough to find true love or their soul mate when they are young. And some search a life time never to find it.
And their are those who will try to tear them apart for their own selfish reasons. Was Claire and Sam one of the lucky ones. Was their love strong enough to bring them back together or was it just puppy love.
Read and find out
loved it San
  • Third Chance Together (Chance, #2)
  • Remember Me (Oakville Series, #2)
  • Count on Me (Count on Me, #1)
  • Written On Her Heart (Callaway Cove #1)
  • Winning The Player
  • Vision of Love (Infinity, #1)
  • Sweet Southern Sorrow (Sweet Southern, #1)
  • Calling California (Hunter Hill University #1)
  • A Wicked Lie (Wicked, #1)
  • Sway (Sway #1)
  • Untitled (Beautiful, #3)
  • Aces MC Series Complete Box Set (The Aces, #1-4)
  • An Unplanned Life (Unplanned, #2)
  • Wrecked by You (Waiting for You, #3)
  • Never Far Away (The Never, #2)
  • Fix You: Bash and Olivia - Book Two (The McDaniels Brothers, #2)
  • Star-Crossed
  • Open Road (Padre Knights MC, #2)
I'm Sandi Lynn and I'm a full-time writer. Writing has always been a passion of mine and I’ve had many dreams of writing and publishing a book. In just a little under a year, I’ve written and published a New York Times, USA Today and Wall Street Journal Bestselling Trilogy. When I’m not writing, I enjoy going out to dinner and to the movies! I have a severe coffee addiction and you can usually fin ...more
More about Sandi Lynn...