Start by marking “Remembering You (Remembering, #1)” as Want to Read:
Remembering You (Remembering, #1)

Remembering You

(Remembering #1)

They say young love isn’t real. It’s only our bodies full of raging hormones, and our minds filled with lust that make us think we are in love. I can tell them that they’re wrong. Young love is real. It can, and it does exist, at least in my seventeen year old life.

My name is Claire Montgomery, and I come from a family of snobs. Born into wealth, against my will, my family
Published April 8th 2014

Gabriela
Apr 10, 2014 rated it did not like it
I can't understand the 4 and 5 star reviews...am I reading the same book? I had high hopes for this book based on the synopsis but I was very disappointed. Way to fast and rushed. The writing felt very childish to me...I was not impressed at all... :(
Lily
Mar 19, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: favorites

" If your love was true and eternal, you will find each other again."

Remembering You was a very epic and lovely story of two people destined to be together, about fate , about finding your soul mate, about the definition of true love and about finding love then losing love ,but finding love again. Sandi Lynn wrote an incredible love story, she just proved to us yet again why she's one of my favorite authors.

" Let it be my hell too, Claire. Share your life with me. Tell me what happened

Chris- Bookaddict
Mar 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Awesome, Sweet, heartfelt Read.... Wait till you all meet Sam and Claire Sighhh

B.A. Wilson
May 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
I was charmed by this short novel. Everything is a bit rushed, but not necessarily in a bad way. It has a decent plot, and it’s bright and hopeful.

Pages: 120
Jessica *The Lovely Books*
Nov 21, 2017 rated it did not like it
Wtf did I just read? Let’s see...the story lacked depth, it was cheesy as fuck, and it wasn’t satisfying in the least. Worst of all it had insta-love. Blehhhh. All the characters were very dumb; including the main characters. Again, I think it “could” have been better if it weren’t rushed and lacked depth. When it story lacks in that department, it’s hard to find a connection to the characters and plot. I hate insta-love but there have been times where I could tolerate it. Unfortunately, this bo ...more
Alice Bye
Jan 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Cute quick read.
4/5⭐
Grace Mendez
Apr 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ahhh such a bittersweet story

I just automatically felt a connection with these characters this was such an amazing story. In the beginning I was a little nervous and wary about how quick of a connection they had but soon realized that they were literally meant for each other. Claire and Sam were so sweet to each it was really nice where Sam was a sweet, sensitive, and shy guy Claire was a strong willed,forgiving, and compassionate girl. I really loved how well put together this novel was and app
Hailey
Apr 10, 2014 rated it really liked it
3.5 lovely, remembering you stars! I love a book about a strong minded heroine who knows what wrong and right and is not afraid to put people in their place, even though it might be her family! Claire was wonderful and once she got bits and pieces of her memory back she was fierce in her love for Sam. I adored that!! It was beautiful to read! I do wish we had Sam's POV though. It would have been nice to get this side of the story. What was he up to for those three years without Claire? I hope th ...more
Beatriz
Apr 13, 2014 rated it really liked it
Indeed true love conquers all. The moment you meet your soul mate, nothing and no one can keep you apart. May it be distance or any tragedy, the love of your life will remain in your heart.

Though this was shory, it was very sweet. Sure it felt rushed in some places but I very much enjoyed Sam and Claire. I can't wait for what happens next.
Becca Booksreview
Apr 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Sandi Lynn has given us some of the most wonderful characters and Sam and Claire are no different, I am in love with Sandi's new series and I cant wait for you all to get to meet them. you are going to love Sam, and want to be Claire's new best friend.

you are going to want to read this as soon as its available!
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
Love the story and I love the characters however this one I felt was too short and too rushed. I think a bit more depth would have helped in connecting with the characters even more.
Stacey Mcphilomy
May 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This story of love was so sweet. I was rooting for Claire and Sam to reconnect. Claire's family is a piece of work. They don't deserve her love.
Jenny Mcintyre
Apr 09, 2014 rated it really liked it
Amazing story only reason it not 5*'s is I feel it was too short and rushed in places. I can't wait for the next instalment!
Sandy Knox
Oct 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
SO HEARTWARMING AND HEART WRENCHING!
Claire is a beautiful girl who's family is rich and her mother Corrine and sister Zoey are the biggest snobs and Claire is the complete opposite of them so all they do is fight. Zoey's fiance Dylan is a total douchebag who puts the moves on Claire but she doesn't tell anyone. Claire's father Harry is kind of the buffer between Claire and her mother and sister. Sam is this gorgeous sweet guy who works as a mechanic and he drives a tow truck. On his way back to
2OCC Reviews
Feb 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: jessica
This was a super sweet and sexy NA story about remembering. I liked seeing Amy fall in love Adam while he was already in love he with her. It was really fast paced and while I wish that it was more detailed and we had more scenes of them getting to know each-other, it was still a cute read that was full of heart. There isn’t a lot to say about it with out spoilers. 4 Stars #2OCCJD
Tammy Aspeck
Mar 05, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
OMG!!!!

This book I could not put down. Clair and Sam are everyones love story come true. Destiny was with them. Fate brought them back together. Very good read. Love all of her books cant put them down. Read them you will enjoy them.
Jolene
One of those books that has left me with questions unanswered. Why wasn’t H getting any flash backs or any moments/ memories he spent wit h. The ending just seemed too rushed and fast paced. Would of been good to see what his life was like for those 3 years.
Sam
May 01, 2019 rated it liked it
The storyline had so much potential but the execution was rushed and a bit flat....
Missy
May 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow!!!

I don't have words. I am amazed at this author's mind and creativity for words. She never fails to draw you in and keep you glued to the last word. As always....Enjoy!!!
Julie Kirby
Jun 12, 2015 rated it really liked it
I read this story in one sitting, after reading some of the negative comments!!

I don't think I was reading the same book!! This was a really sweet story.

I feel this story is in tow parts, before and after the accident, with only the dreadful parents being consistent.

We meet Claire, having what we find out is one of many arguments with her Mother. She is born into a wealthy family, but doesn't think she belongs there. Her family are utter snobs. Her mom and sister are dreadful.

Her dad actually se
PAULA
Mar 19, 2014 rated it really liked it
REMEMBERING YOU (REMEMBER 1) by SANDI LYNN

Have I mentioned before that Sandi Lynn is one of my go-to authors? No? Well, now you know. She just is. There are a few authors in my go-to list when I want to read something so romantic and passionate and she is one of em. Her stories are plain romantic but with depth and you will never get tired of reading her stories. And with this new book from Sandi Lynn, you will not be disappointed.
Okay, before I get into details let me just clarify that this is
Kizzy
Apr 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Amazing! That's the word I can use to describe this novella.

Claire meets Sam when he helps her with her car after she had car trouble. Instantly they had a connection and soon fell in love. I love how they were with eachother. Sam is just want Claire needed. Clair'e family was horrible, especially her mother and sister. Her father needed to have a backbone but either way they treated her horribly.

They disapproved of her dating Sam because he wasn't rich, but she didnt care about that. She loved
Margie   'CSR' Fite
Jun 11, 2014 rated it really liked it
This is a very touching love story of two couples, Sam and Claire. They
meet by chance feel an instant bond.. Or Connection, they are 'soul mates'
Claire is from a very wealthy family, but doesn't show it, sees People for who they are.
Sam, is a fabulous man, good heart, Works hard to help his mother.. Since his farther passed
Away. He is very close to his mother.
There is a tragic accident where Claire and Sam almost die, both
Can not remember one another..
Three years pass and either family discus
Tevydara Song
Apr 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
True love can conquer all. The soulmate you are destine to be with. No one and no problem small or big can stand in the way of the love that Clair Montgomery and Sam Snow have. Or can it?

Clair, a senior in high school. W the goal of going to U of Washington and being far far away from her rich snotty family esp her mother and sister. One day due to a car breakdown she met her knight n shining armor.
Sam, 19 mechanic... Helping out his mother (single mother, dad passed away)to pay the bills . Th
Silvia
Aug 01, 2014 rated it liked it
It's a beautiful story but everything happen too fast....the story seems a memory! and they fall in love in 3 days! maybe if the story was narrated more slow, with patience because in my opinion it was like she was in a hurry to tell the story, it was like a person do a synopsis of the story

La historia es bonita pero todo pasa muy rapido, se enamoran en 3 dias hasta moriri, pasa el accidente del que tarda en recuperarse 3 años pero no cuenta nada de esos 3 años nada mas q toca la guitarra y el p
Anika
Apr 10, 2014 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Besides from the sex scenes that were briefly descriptive, I think this book could have been read by teenagers 13-17 not for adults. It was a quick read no depth or realism for me. While the book went through many emotions which the author told you because I did not feel moved or caught up with the story like other books. I feel like somethings happened too fast; for instance their romance, falling in love, the accident and then finding each other again happened all with the first half of the bo ...more
Stacy Hahn
Sep 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Remembering You is a book I could not put down. I sat and read it in one afternoon and I cannot wait for more.

This is a story about true love and fate and how no matter what, you can't change your destiny.

Claire is a down to earth 17 year old who comes from a rich, high society family that looks down their noses at people who are not like them. Claire is nothing like her family and can't stand them. She was miserable until one day and a broken down car later changed her whole life.

Sam comes from
Theresa Alberts
Apr 08, 2014 rated it did not like it
I am pretty disappointed in this book. I am a huge Sandi Lynn fan and I am surprised that this book fell so short. The story felt super rushed. It made no sense to me that these two young people could fall in love after 2 dates together. Even after Claire's mother tells her that Sam has a police record, she doesn't even ask him about it. That just seemed totally odd to me. Then her parents, no matter how much money and "influence" they had, to get everyone to lie to her, even her two best friend ...more
Jeanie Robinson
Mar 31, 2014 rated it really liked it
That was a quick read! To begin with I felt like a Teenage Girl again, thinking, oooookay… you JUST met the guy and you're already shagging him? Just like that? But Sandis writing always captures me in a way. Let's just say, I didn't see this coming. I love how they found each other though. What's meant to be, is meant to be, no matter the circumstances. Beautiful! Claire did stand up to her fucked up family, way to go girl. Parents need to remember, myself included, your kids have totally diffe ...more
Shona Reid
Apr 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Remembering You is a novella, I loved and savoured every word. It has all the detail and emotion you get from a full length book. Sandi has a way to capture you right from the first page.

Claire's family has a lot of money and they want everything to be perfect. So when Claire's car breaks down and she meets Sam, everything changes. That instant attraction is there, you can feel the pull they have towards each other. Claire is nothing like her family, money and expensive things don't matter to h
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Remember Me (Oakville #2)
  • Third Chance Together (Chance, #2)
  • Giving In (The Shore, #1)
  • Vision of Love (Infinity, #1)
  • Wrecked by You (Waiting for You, #3)
  • Untitled (Beautiful, #3)
  • Sweet Southern Sorrow (Sweet Southern, #1)
  • How We Lived (Remembering Kyle, #1)
  • Elite Invitation
  • Count on Me (Count on Me, #1)
  • New Love (Love #2)
  • An Unplanned Life (Unplanned, #2)
  • To je bilo jedne noći na Jadranu
  • Let You Leave (Keep Me Still, #0.5)
  • Make Me Weak (Make Me, #1)
  • Winning The Player
  • Star-Crossed
  • Falling to Pieces (Pieces, #1)
Writing is my passion and my mission is to provide readers with romance novels that will whisk them away into another world and from the daily grind of life - one book at a time.