Start by marking “The Fixed Trilogy (Fixed, #1-3)” as Want to Read:
The Fixed Trilogy (Fixed, #1-3)

The Fixed Trilogy

(Fixed #1-3)

4.35  ·  Rating details ·  19,504 ratings  ·  1,190 reviews
All three books of the NY Times Bestselling Fixed Trilogy are included in this bundle.

Fixed on You (Book 1): Stalking and restraining orders are a thing of Alayna Wither's past. With her MBA newly in hand, she has her future figured out--move up at the nightclub she works at and stay away from any guy who might trigger her obsessive love disorder. A perfect plan. But what
Published March 10th 2014 by Laurelin Paige (first published March 7th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about The Fixed Trilogy, please sign up.
808Hula Yes I had that problem too, but just kept filling in the blanks. It's little words here and there but it does break your concentration and is…moreYes I had that problem too, but just kept filling in the blanks. It's little words here and there but it does break your concentration and is distracting(less)

·  19,504 ratings  ·  1,190 reviews

Start your review of The Fixed Trilogy (Fixed, #1-3)
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

! Fixed Trilogy, book 1-3 of 4. Epic whirlwind saga as the Hudson Alexander Pierce sweeps biz grad of her feet into a world of excess, lies, deceit & betrayals!

Books in Fixed series should be read in order:
Book 1-3: Fixed Trilogy
Book 1: Fixed on You
Book 2: Found in You
Book 3: Forever with You
Book 4: Hudson
- Hudson’s POV

Alayna Wither, Laynie has come a long way from stalking men in the wake of losing her parents in a tragic accident. But it’s a daily struggle. Imagine her dilemma when
Laurelin Paige
Mar 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
My books. Of course I love them. :)
Deborah
Apr 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
These books are Amazing, I couldn't put them down! I read them before work, on my lunch break, and after work, I was FIXED on these books!

I loved Alayna's character, how she was struggling to deal with her addiction, how even though it was a daily battle she was a better person. She is a college graduate with a MBA in business and she is also a Bartender at The Sky Launch one of the hottest night clubs in town.
Alayna has managed to alienate all but a few people from her life due to her addiction
Sophia Triad
Aug 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
“If you want possessive alpha male, I can certainly comply.”

Book 1 - Fixed on you: REVIEW

Book 2 - Found in you: REVIEW

Book 3 - Forever with you: REVIEW
Melissa Portillo
Apr 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
First of all let me express the deal on this trilogy right now, its $1 yes 1 dollar you can not even buy a soda for that price and yet I got 3 full length books, as Alayna would say Amazeballs!

Now I read the reviews for these titles before buying - Another 50 Shades / Crossfire type series was what many had said. As I liked both of these series I thought why not.

Once I got started the journey of Hudson and Alayna I realized it really isn't another retelling of the same poor girl/billionaire
Stephanie
I don't know where to begin with the issues I had with this book. I kept asking myself if I was reading the same book everyone else had.
The style of writing wasn't really for me I guess, definitely felt like a debut. I was not able to really connect with the characters. I just finished reading it, and I can't even remember their names. Which is strange considering it has what felt like a million pages.
I've never been one to complain about too much sex in a book, but there was so much sex
Cristina
Mar 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I loved this series and I totally recommend it if you're looking to get your next fix of a "broken" Alpha male...

description
Anna
I love this series. Alpha male and all ;)
It's exactly what I've been looking for: hot, angsty, messed up and complete.
I wouldn't change a thing if you ask me, especially with the proper dose of hate, love, heartbreak and happy ending.
I totally recommend The Fixed Trilogy to all fans of Crossfire, This Man or Up In The Air series.
Mindy Lou's Book Review
On Sale for $1.99 12-05-17
MindOfAnOpenBook
5/5 Broken Alpha Males that have my endless love

So recently I did a review for Dirty Filthy Rich Boys and I said I was a huge fan of The Fixed Trilogy but I came to realize I never got to leave a review for the series!! So, I cracked open my book for the first time in 3 years to refresh myself and omg guys... I'm falling in love all freakin over again. Like once I started reading Chapter 1 for a bit it was a little hard for me to put it down! An hour late and I'm on Chapter 10..... lol WHOOPS!
Liz
Apr 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I totally fell in love with Hudson Pierce!!! This was a really good series, I couldn't put them down. Strong alpha male with past issues, that made you fall in love with him!!! Strong heroine in this series that was moving on from her addictive past, had you rooting for her and Hudson. First books I've read by this author, will not be the last, very well written story!!
Anesha †Curious & Obsessive Bookworm†
FIVE FIXATION STARS!!

This whole series got a motherfucking re-read over the weekend.

My book slump has been on point for the past couple of months and I needed something hot, something crazy and a tad bit of fucked up.

This series has it all!!

Have you guys ever read a series and loved it, then went to re-read it and love the fucking fuck out of it?!?!.

I love the mindblown experience I got when reading this. From reading over book one and understanding something that seemed flippant at first but
Jeanne
Apr 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Holy mindf*ck! That's what I thought after reading this series.

First, the criticism: this series does tend to echo other famous erotic romance series, notably Fifty Shades and Crossfire. Then again, won't most ER novels that deal with emotionally scarred billionaires?

Second, for the praise: I enjoyed Ms. Paige's writing. The characters were fully developed and felt like real people to me. None of them were perfect, most were scarred or flawed in some way. Dysfunction ran rife throughout both
~`*Ella Lee*`~
Apr 23, 2014 rated it liked it
This was just okay. I felt like it dragged out too long and was just trying to get it finished by the end of the second book.

The hero is your strong, wealthy Alpha. The heroine is a sweet, intelligent, hard working girl.

The hero starts after the heroine as part of his game, but quickly changes his mind the more times he spends with her/thinking about her.

Blah blah, people don't want them together...hot sex scenes ensues, blah blah....fighting...break up...back together...break up...back
Liz
Apr 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This trilogy was such a pleasant surprise. Hudson was such a damaged HOT man and of course he was a perfect match for the recovering Alayna. It was quite an enjoyable ride. I would definitely recommend this book to readers that enjoyed the relationship dynamic in 50 shades....I devoured the entire series in just two days! 4.5 rating.
Rene
Mar 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
WOW, JUST WOW!!!! This is a must read!!!! You are sucked in from the start & never let go. You think you figure things out, but many twists and turns. But the ride you go on is SO WORTH IT!!!
MG
Sep 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Fixed Trilogy > Fifty Shades (it's not even close, imo) --- WAY more complex characters, no sex dungeons, and lots of steam just the way I like it

I reviewed them individually ----
Fixed on You

Found in You

Forever With You

(All read in succession in Sept-Oct of 2019)
Jenna
Mar 23, 2014 rated it liked it
This is a hard one to rate, since I am rating on the series as a whole though I have to say 3.5 stars..

I really liked the first book and I like the concept of the story. In fact the storyline itself? I loved! I just feel like the book started to drag on by. And for me there was just too much sex. I know, I know. You're wondering how is there ever too much sex? Well for me, I just was so pulled in by the story itself that I thought the sex every few pages was just getting in the way. I found
Winter Sophia Rose
Jun 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Hot, Steamy, Engaging, Twisted, Engaging, Head Spinning, Emotional & Addictive! A Mesmerizing Read! I Loved It!
michellebrizan
Apr 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Terrific Trilogy

I will definitely read this trilogy again, it had so many ups and downs. I could not put it down. Great books.
Wendy'sThoughts
Jul 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Laurelin Paige Fans, Romance
4 All Under One Cover! Stars
* * * * Spoiler Free

As you can see, Lucky you, you get all three entries to enjoy all together.

No Waiting...
No Wondering...
All the Pleasure and Romance...

Fixed on You (Fixed, #1) by Laurelin Paige Fixed on You (Fixed, #1)
Found in You (Fixed, #2) by Laurelin Paige Found in You (Fixed, #2)
Forever with You (Fixed, #3) by Laurelin Paige Forever with You (Fixed #3)
The Fixed Trilogy (Fixed, #1-3) by Laurelin Paige The Fixed Trilogy

For more Reviews, Free E-books and Giveaways

photo banner_zpsb3ab83a0.jpg
Mandy Saial
I am Speechless over this Beautiful/nightmare that was worth every hour spent reading it .
I have been through so many ups and downs in the past few days reading this Trilogy my head is still spinning.There are so many twists and turns in these pages it keeps you on your toes and at the edge of your seat biting your nails, or gripping a kleenex while you tearfully turn to the next page, all while begging for more.
The strange addicting love affair that Hudson & Alayna share is at times Sexy
myheartsnsocal
Mar 17, 2014 rated it liked it
Actually finished this last night, but was too tired to update. I'll give it about 3 stars for the whole package. I really could not get a hold on who these characters were, especially Alayna - who was supposed to be the stable one, despite her past. She was all over the place. I hate how these types of books literally span within a month (when shit hits the fan, its a couple months, but still...). The third book is when there's an attempt for a twist, which if you were paying attention through ...more
Donna
May 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I love a book where two or more characters are flawed. And I love when an author doesn't try to magically fix them, but makes them a work in progress! This series was that for me. I loved the story of Hudson and Alayna. While both have their own issues to work through, it's nice to see them work together. Surrounded by family and friends they both explore a relationship they never thought could happen. And yes, there is sex! But the books are so much more than that. I loved the twists and turns ...more
Smitten's Book Blog
Mar 12, 2014 marked it as to-read
SERIES SALE ALERT
The Fixed Trilogy, by Laurelin Paige

I haven't read these, but they are on my TBR list. And right now, you can grab the WHOLE TRILOGY for just 77p/$0.99!!

UK AMAZON: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00IX9UTLU
US AMAZON: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00IX9UTLU
Christine
Apr 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
OMG!!!! What can I say except I fell in love with Hudson from page one. What a crazy rollercoaster story line. Never saw that ending coming. What a shock!!!!! Can't wait to read Hudson.
Kim
Apr 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
Overall a good series.

Book 1: 4 stars
Book 2: 5 stars
Book 3: 3 stars

Both characters bothered me a lot in the last book but finally redeemed themselves enough in the end.
Beverly
“If you want possessive alpha male, I can certainly comply."

agree photo tumblr_loetadjrLm1qg9fn3_zps9a097707.gif

It was an interesting story. With both characters having 'Issues' when having romantic relationships. One simply didn't love. The other got too attached. Pretty much sounded like this was going to be a disaster waiting to happen.

photo tumblr_n9uokaSqsY1qcm0m3o1_500_zpsf792bc0c.gif

“He was such a perfect lover, understanding my body and its demands even better than I did.”

photo tumblr_n6gftyF9TI1sve8nvo1_500-2_zps406847ee.gif

I was surprised to find an entertaining and different love story. With very perfectly imperfect
Kim Perry
Mar 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I loved the Fixed trilogy!! Hudson and Alayna each have their issues, but they are so great together! They have great chemistry and they challenge each other. There is plenty of drama and angst with Hudson's mother, Celia, and their own respective pasts. What started as a game becomes very real for Alayna, but she struggles at times to believe and trust that Hudson fully reciprocates her feelings. Hudson's friend and previous partner in game playing, Celia, is often a source of concern. Celia's ...more
Janice Somers
This trilogy is: Fixed on You, Found in You and Forever With You, #1-3
This series is one of my favorites and I have loved, enjoyed and know that I will be reading it again and again.
Alayna and Hudson. She becomes attached and obsessive of the boyfriend's who then leave her for another. She stalks them. She doesn't trust, always looking for the lie. Her illness. Always... Then she has a P. R. O., from her last boyfriend and it's for 5 years.
She tries to put it behind her. She graduates from
What's the Name o...: college girl working in a bar owned by alpha millionaire male [s] 3 41 Jun 20, 2014 05:48AM
Male POV 3 66 May 21, 2014 06:55PM
Monthly Best-Sell...: This topic has been closed to new comments. THE FIXED TRILOGY, by Laurelin Paige 1 9 Apr 21, 2014 08:38AM

• Entwined with You (Crossfire, #3)
  • The Forever Trilogy (Forever, #1-3)
  • The Consequences Series Box Set (Consequences, #1-3)
  • Claim Me (Stark Trilogy, #2)
  • Release Me (Stark Trilogy, #1)
  • Captivated by You (Crossfire, #4)
  • Crashed (Driven, #3)
  • This Man Trilogy
  • Fueled (Driven, #2)
  • The Kane Series Boxset
  • The Alpha Group: Complete Collection (The Alpha Group, #1-3)
  • Take Me (Stark Trilogy, #3.1)
  • Sins Duet (Sins Duet, #1-2)
  • One with You (Crossfire, #5)
  • Crossfire Boxed Set
  • Jessica (Songs of Submission, #3.2; Songs of Dominance, #1)
  • Dissolution (Breach, #1.5)
  • Tangled up in Love (Tangled, #5)
Laurelin Paige is the NYT, WSJ, USA Today Bestselling Author of the international sensation, The Fixed Trilogy. She's also written other popular books in the Fixed Universe as well as the Dirty Universe and has cowritten with both Kayti McGee and Sierra Simone.
Are you looking for a romantic comedy or something hot and angsty? Here's Laurelin's list of books broken down by trope and reading

Fixed (6 books)
  • Fixed on You (Fixed, #1)
  • Found in You (Fixed, #2)
  • Forever with You (Fixed, #3)
  • Hudson (Fixed, #4)
  • Chandler (Fixed, #5)
  • Fixed Forever (Fixed, #6)
“Slowly, reluctantly, he stepped out of my pathway. But just as I was about to step through the door, he slipped in front of me. He put his hands on each side of the frame, not touching me, but blocking my way. “No, I’m not ever letting you go.” His words were raw with emotion. “I’ll let you leave here right now, but I’m not giving up on you. I’ll pursue you like I’ve never pursued anything in my life. I’ll fight until you have no choice but to believe that I love you with everything I am.” 11 likes
“He settled his hand at my jaw, his thumb tracing the line of my lower lip. “Of course, I do, precious.” His tone was uneven but sincere. “You’re my everything. I love you. I love you so much.” 7 likes