Start by marking “Baby, It's Cold Outside” as Want to Read:
Baby, It's Cold Outside

Baby, It's Cold Outside

(Searching For #2.5 included)

New York Times and USA TODAY bestselling indie authors Jennifer Probst, Emma Chase, Kristen Proby, Melody Anne, and debut author Kate Meader come together to write a sizzling romance anthology.

Outside it may be frosty, so turn the heat way up with these stories of desire!

Searching for You

Can a determined woman executive and a playboy billionaire survive being stranded t
Mass Market Paperback, 534 pages
Published October 28th 2014 by Pocket Books

To ask other readers questions about Baby, It's Cold Outside, please sign up.
Dulcinea It's included in the anthology "Baby It's Cold Outside".

Carol [Goodreads Addict]
Baby It’s Cold Outside is a compilation of five short stories from five awesome authors. Whether you have read any of these series or not doesn’t matter. You will love this book. It is so much fun, super sweet, hilarious and just perfect. I loved them all.

Searching For You is by Jennifer Probst 5 STARS

photo JPPrincessheaderNYTUSA1_zps9ab917ab.png

Riley loved living in Verily. Her career is going great. She has decided, though, that it’s time in her life plan to find a husband. She has a specific list of qualifications said husband must ful
Shawna
Loved this! It’s a sweet, fun, charming, and steamy story with an amusing, klutzy heroine and a swoonalicious ski instructor (with a twist) hero melting the slopes and heating up the lodge together! 5 stars!

I read this story as part of the Baby, It's Cold Outside anthology.

Merged review:

4.5 stars – Contemporary/Holiday Romance Anthology

I really enjoyed this collection of sexy holiday romances, especially the fabulous stories by Emma Chase and Kristen Proby. A great way to warm up on a chilly win
My_Strange_Reading
Dec 25, 2018 rated it it was ok
DNF 80%. I made it through 4/5 stories but the last one sounded dumb. I thought these would be cute little chick-lit holiday stories but they just weren't that good.

Story #1: ⭐⭐⭐ second chance romance
Story #2: ⭐ DNF. Chriatmas Carol retelling but super angsty
Story #3: SKIPPED. Novella from a series I didn't read.
Story #4: ⭐⭐ matchmaker story
Story #5: Gave up on short story collection

My TBR pile is too large to be wasting time reading junk that doesn't even serve my purpose of a pallate clean
Lyndy Ann ♫
Apr 12, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kristen-proby
A selection of romantic stories, it might be cold outside but reading these will make you HOT.

Saving Grace by Kristen Probe

This is lust at first sight for Grace and Jacob. On a mountain cover in snow, one weekend of skiing lessons, plenty of flirting, funny banter and then some hot sex involving strawberries and champaign :-) I loved this story everything you expect from Kristen Proby. Grace is friends with Cara and the ladies from the "Love Under the Big Sky" series

Rekindle the Flame by Kate Me
Claire Robinson
Dec 19, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: christmas
Safe in his Arms by Melody Anne.

3.5 - "They all fall... sometime." Stars.

Melody Anne is an author new to me, so this little novella was the perfect way to introduce myself, to what was a really enjoyable and engaging writing style. Safe in his Arms is the first book in the Unexpected Heroes series, and Melody gives the reader a great introduction to the town and people of Sterling, Montana.

Hawk and Natalie, were a likeable couple, and their story was easy to immerse myself in, along with the i
Michelle
ARC provided by publishers in exchange of honest review

Searching For You by Jennifer Probst
❄❅❆ 5 “Kinnect” Stars ❄❅❆

#BabyItsCold
As a big Jennifer Probst fan, I was so excited to read this short story especially since I loved the Searching Series. Ms. Probst “kinnected” all the right dots in this hot steamy romantic story. Riley Fox is in search of Mr. Right. As a strong willed independent woman, she wanted to meet the “one” so she signed herself up at Kinnections, a match-making company. Dylan Mcray, a su
As sad as it is to admit, I have yet to read a winter or holiday-themed book this Christmas. Well, better late than never...after all, New Year's isn't here yet!

Baby, It's Cold Outside is an anthology of short-stories that fall in the genre of adult contemporary romance. The short-stories are listed in order below, along with their authors, individual ratings (based on my personal enjoyment), and a brief review. An average of the ratings below equals 3.6 stars, which I rounded up to 4 on goodrea
Teresa Rapkin
Jul 02, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-netgalley
Baby, It's Cold Outside, except if you live in Florida, like me! Then you'd take this book down to the beach and read all day!
Baby It’s Cold Outside is a sexy, romantic, and funny anthology of contemporary romance short stories for the winter holidays. With authors Jennifer Probst, Emma Chase, Kristen Proby, Kate Meader, and Melody Anne, this is a prize collection of holiday romance reads. Kate Meader’s Feel The Heat is one of my favorite books, so I read her story, Rekindle the Flame, first an
Izy
Nov 06, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2014, contemporary
Rating~3.75 stars Averaged

All the authors are new to me apart from Emma Chase, so it was fun reading new authors and gauging their writing styles.

Searching for you by Jennifer Probst:

Rating~4.25 stars.

This was my favorite novella in the anthology. This book is part of the Searching For Series. The protagonist are both clients for a matchmaking agency and are set up on a blind date. The thing is both of them have known and hated each other for the last 10 years.Ryan Dylan McCray and Riley Fox
Dali
Sep 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Extra material, scenes from different points of view, short stories are catnip when you’re a fan of a certain author or series and can’t get enough of the characters that have taken residency in your heart. But what’s better is having an anthology with three authors I know and two that I want to meet.
Baby It’s Cold Outside is a sexy and romantic collection of short contemporary stories that will keep you warm during the holiday season.

I went straight to Emma Chase’s It’s a Wonderful Tangled Ch
Ang (Sizzling Pages)
Dec 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
For more reviews please visit www.Sizzlingpages.com

It's a Wonderful Tangled Christmas Carol by Emma Chase
5 Stars

Emma Chase does it again with yet another fantastically funny tale in the Tangled Series starring one of my favorite characters – Drew Evans.

I will never get enough of Drew’s sarcasm, quick wit and devilishly sexy ways. I love being inside his head and seeing the world from his point of view. This time, poor Drew is having a nightmarish Christ
Danielle (Love at First Page)
Searching for You by Jennifer Probst: 4/5 stars. Hate-to-love + second chance romance + sexually charged banter = win.

It's a Wonderful Tangled Christmas Carol by Emma Chase: 4/5 stars. Drew has got to be the most endearing asshole in the book world. His devotion to (read: obsession with) Kate and their little boy is practically unparalleled, which makes his dumbass mistakes easier to forgive.

Saving Grace by Kristen Proby: 2/5 stars. I'm a reader who can enjoy insta-love, especially in nov
crίѕтίŋα•●♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥●•

Only read It’s a Wonderful Tangled Christmas Carol by Emma Chase - 3.5 Stars
Three Chicks
Oct 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Review by Trinette Dungee

What’s better than a novella from your favorite author? One book with novellas from not one, not two but three of your favorite authors and an introduction to two authors you’ve never met before. That’s just what Baby, It’s Cold Outside was for me. These five ladies have given us five short stories are just what you need to keep you warm on a cold winter’s day. There’s humor, love, passion and of course enough hot sex the melt the icicles right off of your windows.

Sear
Originally posted at The Book Nympho
ROMANCEhot AUDIOBOOKAll the audio books I've listened to starts with the book info and who narrates it. This anthology didn't tell at the beginning of each story who the narrators where. I've listen to both of the male narrators before so I knew which one was narrating but I had to research the female narrators to figure out who was who.

SEARCHING FOR YOU by Jennifer Probst
Narrated by Madeleine Maby
4 stars

This is my first time listening to Madeleine Maby and "reading" Jennifer P
monica ♪
**I only read "It's a Wonderful Tangled Christmas Carol" by Emma Chase, so my 3 Stars is only for that, not the entire stories**

"It's a Wonderful Tangled Christmas Carol" is a sweet Christmas story. The kind of story you will watch with your family on Christmas.

It's in Drew POV.

Drew has to work in Christmas Eve. Kate feels so disappointed and so does James. Then Drew got this strange magical experience where there are 3 "angels" come to his office and show him his past, present (happens in the s
Tanja ~ T's Book ~ KT Book Reviews
Baby, it may be cold outside, but it is warm between that pages of this phenomenal holiday read! Great romances that will get you in the mood for long winter nights tangled in tinsel!

Where to begin…? Whelp, why not from the top of a ice skating rink? Jennifer Probst creates a magical tale of second chance love with a blind date that turns out to be not so blind. Stranded in a storm and reliving the past has never been so much fun.

Emma Chase gives us what every girl wants for Christmas: MORE DREW
KatLynne
3.5 Stars

I very much enjoyed this winter mix of short stories with each book offering sizzling romance, touches of humor and sexy as sin heroes. Opposites who are perfect together, a Christmas Eve wake-up call, finding love when least expected, and a re-kindled flame all come together to make an entertaining read.

Searching for You by Jennifer Probst – 3.5 Stars
Total Opposites with a second chance at love offers a fantasy setting, a little humor and a whole lot of steam!

It’s a Wonderfully Tangle
Sheryl C. Nash
So far, I've just read Kate Meader's contribution to this anthology; Rekindle the Flame and I really enjoyed it! It's also the prequel to her Hot in Chicago series which is about the "Firefightin’ Dempseys, a family of foster siblings who work hard and play harder. Wyatt, Luke, Beck, Alexandra, and Gage have followed in the footsteps of their late foster father, legendary firefighter Sean Dempsey, and live by the lessons he taught them: fire is stronger than blood and defend the people you love ...more
Marina (Living In Our Own Story)
I loved this anthology and decided that the best way to review it is to write few words for each of the stories. So here it is:

Searching for you

I love Jennifer Probst and her books. She always writes these sweet romantic stories with a little spice, just enough to melt your panties. Searching for … series is one of my favorites and Searching for You definitely didn’t disappoint. Riley and Dylan are so much fun. Their constant bickering is just making everything hotter. And when they finally fall
Tanya (Girl Plus Books)
Baby, It's Cold Outside is an anthology of five holiday/winter-themed short stories and was a fun read for this time of year. I saw it on a holiday display at the library and picked it up on impulse. Good choice!

Searching For You by Jennifer Probst
4 stars

I didn't start off liking Riley a lot and had a hard time connecting with her. She was so closed off and completely set on achieving exactly what she thought she needed and should want. It left her oblivious to anything good that might not happe
Denise - Shh Mom's Reading®
Apr 08, 2014 rated it really liked it
Must-click anthology!
Baby, It's Cold Outside http://amzn.to/1hoLdts

I thoroughly enjoyed both of the short stories I read in this anthology; one was a story with characters I already adored and one was about new characters found in a series I already loved! Both were really well done.

A Tangled Christmas Carol by Emma Chase

I loved visiting with Drew and Kate during the Holiday season; just let me say that if you have NOT read Tangled by Emma Chase go 1-click now.

From the moment I opened this book
A.L. Goulden
Oct 28, 2014 rated it really liked it
This was a fun easy-read collection of holiday love stories that will warm you up on a chilly night. I'll be honest that I bought it because I'm a huge Emma Chase fan (and wasn't disappointed) but I was really happy to get a taste of the other amazing authors in this book. It was a great way to sample different styles to make me fill my To-Read list with their other titles. This is a great book to read on your holiday flights or while you're waiting for that turkey to roast!
Angy Potter - Collector of Book Boyfriends
baby it's cold outside photo pizapcom14152861053091_zps7e1fc5db.jpg

5 STARS

This anthology was really great to read and listen to. There are a lot of snow, a few firefighters, some car crashes, old loves, new loves, handsome men and a lot of steamy sex. I really enjoyed it. Great stories from great authors.

Searching for You by Jennifer Probst

Book review: 4.5 stars

The first novella of the anthology was so good. Riley and Dylan are the perfect example for the saying “There’s a fine line between love and hate”. It’s not that they hated each other, but there was d
Mimi
Aug 06, 2017 marked it as dnf
DNF @ 53%
Jaime ~ Fiction Fangirls
Searching For You – 5 Stars

I absolutely love Jennifer Probst and the Searching Series. This short story is the perfect introduction to the whole Kinnections crew for those who haven’t started the series. I highly recommend that you get on that right away!
I really enjoyed Dylan and Riley’s story for two reasons. First, it’s a second chance romance and second it all takes place while they are stranded during a snow storm. These are my favorite types of Holiday romances and I was not disappointed
Becca
Nov 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
What a great holiday treat to readers! Baby It's Cold Outside is the perfect book to cozy up to the fireplace and get lost in 5 incredibly fun and romantic stories from 5 of today's top romance authors.
I absolutely love and adore Jennifer Prosbt, Kristen Proby and Emma Chase and was wonderfully surprised by new to me authors Melody Anne and Kate Meader.

Jennifer's story takes you on a winter wonderland ride as two old college friends get placed together on a blind date that neither of them ever e
Karmen
Oct 27, 2014 rated it really liked it
ARC provided.

Let these five FABULOUS authors warm you up with their hot, short stories all wrapped up in one book!

Ok, I'm partial to Drew's story by Emma Chase. I can't get enough of that man. He makes me laugh and always seems to land himself in some predicament. But in a Drew Evans fashion, he finds his way out by his wit and charm!

Jennifer Probst writes about a second chance at love story. And who doesn't love second chances?

I'm a big fan of Kristen Proby and her story is about a hot ski ins
Alison
Oct 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I would review each book singularly but they would all say the same thing - Excellent, brilliant, heartwarming!!! Each story tugged at my little Grinch heart - I am not a fan of Christmas coming too early - December 24th is early enough for me!

If you read one Christmas/Winter anthology please ensure it is this one. Although most of these stories are spin off's from current series - you can easily read each one without having needed to have read any of the other books.

Kate Meader was the only ne
Free Book Giveaway: Pocket Book Holiday Reads Giveaway 1 8 Dec 16, 2015 01:58PM

• Holiday with a Twist
  • Stray Hearts (Animal Magnetism, #1-2)
  • The Marked Men Collection (Marked Men, #1-3)
  • Rekindle the Flame (Hot in Chicago, #0.5)
  • Naughty & Nice: Three Holiday Treats
  • Cowboys For Christmas: A Holly Hills Anthology
  • Christmas in the City
  • Red Hot Holiday
  • Romancing the Holiday (Kent Brothers, #3; Holloway, #3)
  • Season of Second Chances
  • Sweet Magik (Klaus Brothers, #2)
  • Reindeer Games: A Holiday Romance Anthology
  • All He Wants for Christmas (The Rapture, #3; Spurs and Stripes, #2; Against All Odds, #3; O'Connor Family, #1; Rough Riders Hockey, #1; Holly NC, #1-6 & 7)
  • The Sugar Cookie Sweetheart Swap
  • Fanning the Flames (Jackson: Girls' Night Out, #0.5)
  • The Name of the Game (Something New, #3)
  • On the Naughty List
  • 12-ALARM COWBOYS
Jennifer Probst wrote her first book at twelve years old. She bound it in a folder, read it to her classmates, and hasn’t stopped writing since. She took a short hiatus to get married, get pregnant, buy a house, get pregnant again, pursue a master’s in English Literature, and rescue two shelter dogs. Now she is writing again.

She is the NYT, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal bestselling author of

Searching For (4 books)
  • Searching for Someday (Searching For, #1)
  • Searching for Perfect (Searching For, #2)
  • Searching for Beautiful (Searching For, #3)
  • Searching for Always (Searching For, #4)
“Here’s an interesting fact: how you eat a gingerbread man says a lot about your personality. Head-first eaters are ambitious, independent, and magnetic. Feet-first are the more artistic, creative types, and those who start with the hands are kind and nurturing. Same rules apply to chocolate Easter bunnies.” 4 likes
“that fear is often a good pointer to what we really want and need. If it’s outside your comfort zone, it’s going to be so much more rewarding when you pull it off. You have to feel it to heal it.” 0 likes