Start by marking “Dangerous Alliance (Pure Sin, #2)” as Want to Read:
Dangerous Alliance (Pure Sin, #2)

Dangerous Alliance

(Pure Sin #2)

From Kyra Davis, New York Times bestselling author of Just One Night, comes Book Two in the Pure Sin series that Sinfully Sexy is calling “angsty, intriguing, and off the charts sexy.”

The beautiful, angry Bell has revenge in her heart and Lander Gable in her sights. She’s seduced her way into his arms with the intent to destroy his wealthy family. But now that she’s there,
Published December 30th 2014 by Pocket Books

To ask other readers questions about Dangerous Alliance, please sign up.
Sonya No.....how have to read the first book, or you'll be totally lost. Thanks!

Start your review of Dangerous Alliance (Pure Sin, #2)
Rose
May 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Review to come soon. A satisfying end to the duology. I love the blend of mystery, crime, and sensuality this book had, with well developed characters.
Darcy
I found myself getting frustrated while reading this one. I felt like Bell couldn't trust Lander, especially when it turned out he had his own agenda. While Bell did get her revenge, she had to do it on her own, Lander was no help there. I found the confrontation between Travis and Bell at the end to be interesting. I hope that what Bell thinks will happen will, not what Travis thinks.
Gretchen  (About That Story)
Loved this so much - amazing conclusion! This is such a fantastic story with so much going on. While book one left me with a ton of questions, this book gave me all my answers and then some. I am thrilled with the ending!

I love that there was still the revenge aspect happening but it was also an emotional journey for Andoncia as she worked through her anger and what has driven her for so many years, I really felt that growth she was experiencing and sympathized for her. She was just so much more
Katrina
Mar 03, 2015 rated it really liked it
Book two takes off after book one, and even though I had many unanswered questions from book one this installment gave me the answers I seeked.

I am one for a HEA and this ending for me was certainly that ending!

In Dangerous Alliance we see Bell's growth - we still see the path she is going down with her revenge but it was also very enlightening for me the reader to see her work through years of anger , hurt and revenge.

Lander and Bel have smoking hot chemistry between the pages. And with that
Talk Supe
Jan 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2015
Love this duology (?), Kyra Davis gave. Solid conclusion to Bell's story and it lived up to its build up. For a minute there I was afraid that Bell won't be avenged then she wrote this twist that floored me! DANGEROUS ALLIANCE is one of those unconventional love stories, Bell & Lander were brought together by a common enemy, their passion fueled by revenge, their love charged by ambition, and it was perfect!
Nelly Vanessa
Jul 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Very good book. Excellent prose. Great story.
Sheila
Oct 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Well written...you can't predict the characters...good story line.
Ashlie
Jan 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
Oh how love can make us weak. I felt like Bell's entire personality changed in this second book. In Deceptive Innocence she was so bad ass with a touch of insecurity. But in this book she was VERY insecure and showed weakness. I felt like she was defeated and tired of the fight.

I read the first book in three parts. Which in my opinion was more exciting because of the cliff hangers. I wish they had sold the second book with that option. I don't know if there just weren't as many cliff hangers or
Tqwana
Sep 01, 2015 rated it really liked it
Originally posted on 80booksblog.com

I'm not sure we've ever reviewed 2 books at once, but the Pure Sin series reads like one long book. I really could not put them down, so in a rush to find out the truth. Kyra Davis is a master at creating tension, both of the suspenseful and erotic varieties. Davis also creates phenomenal, complex characters, no caricatures of good and evil. All of the players in Deceptive Innocence and Dangerous Alliance are nuanced. Bell Dantés (even that name has layers)
Chris  C - A Midlife Wife
I received an ARC in exchange for my review - full post on twoclassychics.com

In the first installment, I got caught up in the mystery and the revenge plots pretty quickly and this story picked up right where the other left off. It took just a few pages to refresh my memory what was happening and to get me back into the storyline. I kept thinking about the quote:

"Oh what a tangled web we weave, When first we practice to deceive!" – Sir Walter Scott

It is certainly fitting for this story line.

A
Nadia
I loved how the author kept the love between the two characters growing, mysterious, and alive. Lander kept his strength and character traits even while the romance was getting intense. Adoncia(Bell) remained a strong heroine even through her softening, vulnerable emotional growth and maturity.
The writing was fine and had some exceptional moments, but just like the first book, the narrative was excessively repetitive. The continuous reminder of what happened to her mother, what responsibility
Michel Reinhard (Saucy Southern Readers)
Blog Banner photo banner2_zps0a9ef8c3.jpg
Dangerous Alliance by Kyra Davis picks up where Pure Sin left off.

Belle and Lander have joined forces on their quest for justice and revenge. Belle has let Lander take the lead. It turns out that Lander has his own agenda. Despite this, Belle is still manipulative and ready to play her cards. Once her cards are played and revenge is on the threshold Belle realizes she doesn’t know what to do with her life. Will her relationship with Lander be the same? Will they have a future together?

What
Theresa
Nov 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Dangerous Alliance
by Kyra Davis
Finding a solution to the Pure Sin series takes one more book. The Pure Sin series has been a roller coaster of love, labor, and loss. Bellona has a plan, to capture and incarcerate the men who were the cause of her mother’s death. Bellona (Adoncia) has found a way into the lives of the Gables. She uses her connections, and all the skills she has focused her entire life to accumulate. She has found their secrets and on the cusp of her ultimate revenge she has no
Nancy Brady
Dec 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Full disclosure: I received this novel as a First Reads Goodreads giveaway, but that in no way affects the review.

4.5 stars--This is the second on the Pure Sin series, and it continues the tale started in Deceptive Innocence. Bell (Adoncia) and Lander are still in the revenge mode, trying to connect Travis and Edmund to Adoncia's mother's murder conviction and subsequent death as well as prove their involvement in corrupt banking practices.

Not only are they working as a team to provide justice
Fatima
Jun 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: guilty-secrets
So this is the 2nd and final part of the series. Bell finally gets her revenge. But really in my opinion she could have done it in a more spectacular way instead of using a duex ex machina style. Oh well. It was still a great series with lots of twists, some predictable and many not. I had the same issue I had with the first book, too many sex scenes. But whatever. Also I didn't really like how she took a little bit of a backseat in this second book.

However, even with these two negatives... the
Veronica
Aug 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
i really enjoyed this one...though not as much as the first book. Bell/Adoncia is so bed that she is such a good character. She is still out for revenge for her mum but this time she isn't alone in that quest. Lander, a sexy, rich and almost as bad and dangerous as her os a good ally...and a good lover. They makeva great team as they both have a common enemy. What i like about tjis book is that all main characters carry themselves with a level of vlass and dignity. They ate all well educated and ...more
Norma Smith
Nov 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
For anyone looking for a great romance novel to read, then pick up The Pure Sin series. There is a host of complex characters who will take you on a wild ride of Murder Sex and revenge. How far would you go to get justice for your love one? Lander Gable and Bell aka (Adoncia) both have their own reasons for revenge but, can they put them aside long enough to learn what matters most.!! Who is telling the Truth? Who is hiding Deadly Secrets? Who is willing to Kill to keep them buried? Pick up ...more
MiniMe
Aug 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Wow! Just wow! The Pure Sin book duo would make a great movie. I've already cast Bell, in my head. She's my kind of warrior woman. This story has everything I like: Intrigue, betrayal, murder, dysfunctional relationships, corporate malfeasance, love and sex. Oddly, I can't seem to cast Landers in my head even though he's the lover. I loved when Bell described Landers' brother, Travis as a "nuanced devil". Ironically, the same could be said for every major player in this story. Deceptive ...more
Jamie
Jul 08, 2015 rated it it was ok
I hate giving a low review but I just couldn't get into this book. There was something that disconnected Landon and Belle, maybe she was too angry or something it was like the chemistry for me was missing. That being said it doesn't mean I won't pick up another of her books and try something different it just isn't join to be this one. Sorry Kyra, totally respect the perfusion this one just didn't do it for me but good writing the story flows, it isn't a hard read I just couldn't fall in love ...more
Rashida
Feb 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Amazing... Simple and Simple Words for this extraordinary Book... I want to give more stars, i mean 1000 if i could, as this book is so much to read... so many emotions, so many twist, turns, and Romance ;)

I don't know what to or how to describe and write anything about this book... But One thing is for sure, I will never forget what i have read, as One night Stand trilogy, This series is also safe and secure in my heart and mind till I die...

Amazing...
Jazmín Marín
Jul 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 5-stars-books
5 REVENGE STARS
Ok, so this is an AMAZING story.
This books starts just where the first one ended and gave a great ending to Adoncia/Bell story.
It answers all the questions we had left in the first book and show us another side of Doncia, a vulnerable side while she plots whit her hot partner in crime, Lander.
This book has it all, love, hot sex, decception, lies, joy, dissappointment, sadness, strenght, all of it. My kind of story.
Erin Tanner
Nov 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
What a way to wrap things up. I really enjoyed Adoncia's growth and her finding her way to something more important in life than revenge after it was all said and done. I enjoyed the sneak peek inside the lives of the rich and famous and all the convoluted things they do behind closed doors. I really loved how the relationship between Adoncia and Lander grew into something neither of them initially expected. But most of all I was glad to see those who'd wronged others get what they deserved.
Vic
Sep 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
6+Stars.....this series (1&2) is the best read of
2015. The author, Kyra Davis has become a favorite of mine. Her well defined characters and well thought out story plot had me captivated throughout. Expertly written with a style that grabs you and doesn't let go. It was intense, sexy, intriguing, everything I hope for when starting a new book...Kyra delivers ! I recommend this book and highly recommend this Author .
Marjorie
Dec 07, 2014 rated it really liked it
Given To Me For An Honest Review

Dangerous Alliance (Pure Sin Book 2) by Kyra Davis is a great romance suspense read. Make sure you have nothing planned because once you start reading it you won't put it down until you finish it. As you read it you will feel so much intense anticipation and curiosity of what's next. This is a great sequel and it shows a woman's empowerment so very well. I recommend this book to everyone. I look for more by Kyra Davis.
LaCeasha
Nov 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
OMG Ms. Davis really has out done herself with this book. I loved it, Adonica and Lander's story is one of hate, anger and love, but most of all love. I laughed, I was mad and I cried you get it all with this read. I hate to say too much for fear that I might be a spoiler, but you must read this book with all of the twists and turns you will not want to put it down.
Dec 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This book had the perfect combination of seduction and suspense! Once i started reading I could not put it down. The complexity of Andoncia/Bell character and the realization that no one is completely who the seem made me a big fan of this author. Definitely will be on the look out for more of her work.
Lauren
Mar 22, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good Read

I'm am bias because I like how Kyra Davis writes. She thinks like I think and we have similar humor. This is just another series of hers that I can get myself lost in. The production of these books is a little careless or maybe too fast because there are grammatical errors every so often.
Jackie Saylor
Feb 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
This was a great ending to this series. Kyra is such a great author because not only does she make you love her characters, but the underlying stories that are told along the way. They are gripping and make you want to not put your kindle down until you are finished. Excellent job!!
Tiffanie
Sep 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Lander has figured out bells true identity and he too had his own revenge plan set up for his family for something else entirely so together they start to work together to bring them Down lander wants to be the head gable.
I wish there were anther book to this series :)
Primrose
Sep 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
great conclusion to Bell's story. the connection that she makes keeps you on edge the whole time reading this book. Lander makes you question which side is he working for but ultimately we see his true character come forward. I love the dynamic between Lander and Bell throughout the series.

• Hard as It Gets (Hard Ink, #1)
  • Until Fountain Bridge (On Dublin Street, #1.5)
  • Sustained (The Legal Briefs, #2)
  • Skinny Bitch: A No-Nonsense, Tough-Love Guide for Savvy Girls Who Want to Stop Eating Crap and Start Looking Fabulous!
  • The Damage Done: Twelve Years of Hell in a Bangkok Prison
  • Into the Deep (Into the Deep, #1)
  • Out of the Shallows (Into the Deep, #2)
  • Down London Road (On Dublin Street, #2)
  • Overruled (The Legal Briefs, #1)
  • Before Jamaica Lane (On Dublin Street, #3)
  • Naruto, Vol. 32:  The Search for Sasuke (Naruto, #32)
  • Bleach, Volume 18
  • Fruits Basket, Vol. 9
  • The Loud Silence of Francine Green
  • Naruto, Vol. 40: The Ultimate Art (Naruto, #40)
  • Bleach, Volume 29
  • Kissed by an Angel/The Power of Love/Soulmates (Kissed by an Angel, #1-3)
  • Marching Powder: A True Story of Friendship, Cocaine, and South America's Strangest Jail
New York Times bestselling author of JUST ONE NIGHT, DECEPTIVE INNOCENCE, the Sophie Katz mysteries, SO MUCH FOR MY HAPPY ENDING and the upcoming DANGEROUS ALLIANCE, JUST ONCE MORE and JUST ONE LIE (July 28th, 2015).

Pure Sin (2 books)
  • Deceptive Innocence (Pure Sin, #1)