Start by marking “End Of The Beginning: Marina Part 4 (Naughty Nookie #2 Part 4/4)” as Want to Read:
End Of The Beginning: Marina Part 4 (Naughty Nookie #2 Part 4/4)

End Of The Beginning: Marina Part 4

(Naughty Nookie #2 Part 4/4)

Published (first published August 11th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about End Of The Beginning, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about End Of The Beginning

Iza
Mar 28, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: serial, bdsm, steamy-hot
Reviewed for http://redhiddenalcove.blogspot.fr

I've been torn about rating this book. Everybody who's read my reviews before knows BDSM is not. my. thing. at. all !
Light BDSM, like in the Neighborly affection #2 that I'm going to read this week (hopefully) ? Yes.
Smacks on the butt in the heat of the action ? Yes.
Yes, sir, no, sir, can't do anything without your permission, sir, I love pain, sir ? No ! It makes me cringe, makes me put the book down, play at "shoot the bubbles", do anything but
Nicole
Book provided by author in exchange for an honest review.

And so it is that I've reached the end of Marina's portion of the Naughty Nookie series, and while I'm still a bit thrown off by the whole 'Sir' parts, this was still a great read. Marina has embraced being a sub, even though she still has moments that usually end up with her being 'punished'. But overall this book mainly focuses on exactly what happened two decades earlier to John Kelly. I will say that I was shocked when the truth came o
* Booksessed * Bec
Mar 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Book provided by the author.

This was another brilliantly written story with a fast paced plot that kept me hooked until the very last page.
I think it was the perfect conclusion for Marina. Watching her character develop over the past few books has been emotional and exciting and I'm sad to see it end.
I grew to love Nate in this one too, finding out about his past definitely made me connect a lot better to him.
I'm really looking forward to reading the next in the series
Saha
I have a thing in my heart for revenge. I find it so empowering, so greatly relieving. It doesn't have to be served cold, nor does it have to happen exactly as one has planned it. But Karma is a bitch, and the mills of the gods may grind slowly, but they grind exceedingly small.

I will not include a plot summary in this review. There is no need to give you the short version of the story, except to say this: everything falls into place. Whether that place is on the cover of a newspaper, 6 feet und
Katrina
Mar 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Please check out my full 5 star review here
/2014/04/review-for-end-of-beginning-by-serena.html

I was given a copy of End Of The Beginning By Serena For An Honest Review

And I was pleasantly surprised by this episode of Marina & Nate's lives as it totally ended the series on a high note, and without giving the story away to much for you, I will try and do my review.

Marina, has truly developed into a very sensual woman throughout the series, her relationship with Nate has had up's and downs, but
Phyllis Forster
Aug 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I'm not going to lie, I ummed and aahed about this story. Even though I enjoyed the first four parts of the Naughty Nookie series, the one's about Mona, I knew from the blurbs that Marina's story would be about BDSM, which isn't my cup of tea. But, I gave in, because menage stories didn't used to be my cup of tea either, and this author convinced me of that! Now, having read the series, I'm glad I did and I can't wait for Eddie's tale, I really want to know what she's been up to as well.
The BDS
Sonia Phillips
Aug 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Lynn Smith
Jun 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I received this book from the author for an honest review.

The final book in Marina's story. So much has happened for Marina, Nate and the ranch. Most of this book deals with the mystery of John Kelley, and what happened all those years ago when it was thought he committed suicide. Have to say I didn't see it coming. Wonderful ending to that storyline. Nate and Marina have settled into their relationship, they are closer then ever. For all the ropes and whips and spankings, this was really a wond
Tara
Mar 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs-beta-reads
One of the best things about being a proofreader and beta reader? I get to read awesome, hot little books like this, a few weeks before anyone else!

This is was a fantastic read and a perfect conclusion to Marina's story!!

As with the previous books in the series, The End Of The Beginning was H.O.T!! But it's definitely more than 'just Erotica'!

Full of twists and turns and some pretty awesome curve-balls that I did not see coming, we get all the answers we needed to know, amd everything is wrapped
Christine
Mar 18, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
ARC from author for a review.

This is the final part of Marina's story in the Naughty Nookie series. Having read the other parts, this contained a unexpected turn of events in the story line. I actually found the storyline about Nate's uncle John etc far more interesting than Marina and Nate's relationship. This is probably because I found Nate's character to be a bit harsh for my tastes. I loved Marina's character, I found her to be very open and warm in a 'I won't take any crap' way.

I'm looking
Denise
Mar 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I love how this book left Marina's story on a happy note. Her submission had increased which resulted in her liberation from her 'old' self. Her character has blossomed into such a beautiful being. This quick read holds so much emotion, a little suspense and some hot and steamy BDSM sessions. It is brilliantly written. Ms. Serena has outdone herself once again. I truly enjoyed reading the Naughty Nookie series. I highly recommend this book. I look forward to reading Mona's story.
Mar 26, 2014 rated it really liked it
Author created the perfect ending to Marina and Nate's story. Marina has been evolving into the woman she was meant to be over the course of the 4 books. With Nate's love, patience and dominance Marina has found herself and come to love the woman she is. The sex is hot but the author gives you lots of fun plot twist and insight into these characters and their motivations!

Sheri
Mar 28, 2014 rated it really liked it
This was a great ending to a good series. I liked the unexpected twist at the end. This ended up being a murder mystery wrapped up with some "naughty nookie". I enjoyed reading this series but in comparison, I did like the story telling in Mona's series much better. But I guess life on a ranch is somewhat different than life in the big city.

Very much looking forward to Eddie's story, she has me intrigued. Anticipating a really good story with her.
Elaine
Jul 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Oh. My....still fanning myself!!! Just finished The End of the Beginning by Serena Akeroyd. This was the final episode of the Marina stories, & WOW, does she lead one hell of a life!! To be honest, 50 Shades has got nothing on Naughty Nookie! These books have a great story line, the characters burn up the pages, & I did not see the ending coming on this one! Amazing!!
Caryn Watson Watz Books and Teasers
Another awesome book that keeps you hooked I just can't get enough off this series it's highly addictive.

This is the last book in Mona's story but it isn't the end to the HEA it's just her life full off ups downs and a ending that will leave you feeling slightly shocked. Defiantly worth buying this must read series.
Dirty Dayna
Apr 06, 2014 rated it really liked it
beta read provided by author..... seriously these books never end the way I assume. it drives me crazy with excitement. I need more of this series in my life. the bdsm life revival was An a amazing avenue. great series!!!
Moon Reviews
May 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
An amazing ending for an amazing story!!!! I had a blast with this serie!!! Marina and Nate are as hot as it can get and the thrilling plot is just killing!!!! I LOVED it!!!! Serena Akeroyd did it again!!!!! Two thumbs up!!!!!
Giselle Torres
Apr 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
loved everything about the Marina! this was an amazing story of her life, and in a lot of ways I can relate to her. I also enjoyed the twist towards the end. very shocking! who would've thought!! can't wait to read Eddie's story now. :)
Maureen Mckenzie
Aug 17, 2014 rated it really liked it
I think this was my favorite Nate and Marina story. Have really enjoyed this series.
Karma Queen
Jul 21, 2014
Melanie Weaver
Jul 24, 2014
Serena Akeroyd
Aug 10, 2014 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Jill
Kat
Aug 14, 2014
Debbie Hanson
Oct 05, 2014
Serena Akeroyd is a romanceaholic. She won’t touch a book unless she knows there’s a happy ever after at the end of it. Pathetic as it may be, because of this addiction, Serena decided to craft her own tales, stories that suit her voracious need for raunchy romance. After all, a love story ain’t a lurve story without a bit of raunch!
A citizen of the world, Serena is a nomad at heart, and her novel

Naughty Nookie (4 books)
  • Mona
  • Marina
  • Edwina (Naughty Nookie #3)
  • Sinfully Mastered (Naughty Nookie Book 2)